1 Week After ABC Cancelled The “Last Man Standing”, Tim Allen Gets AMAZING News…

Fans were devastated this week when ABC cancelled Tim Allen’s conservative sitcom “Last Man Standing” despite the fact that it was dominating the ratings. Now, it appears that these fans have been given some much-needed good news.

Breitbart reported that the studio 20th Century Fox is looking for a new home for Allen’s sitcom, in which he place a proud supporter of Donald Trump who regularly mocks liberals. 20th Century Fox Television presidents Jonnie Davis and Howard Kurtzman confirmed that they are looking for another network who would take “Last Man Standing,” which ran for six seasons until it’s abrupt cancellation.

We’re starting to explore that,” Kurtzman said. “If it’s not going to go forward at ABC, of course Jonnie and I are hopeful that we can find another home for it.”

They added that they were surprised that ABC decided to pull the plug on the beloved comedy.

“That’s the one that’s really an open sore right now,” Davis said.

“We really were expecting a pickup,” Kurtzman added. “The fact that we didn’t get a pickup was a surprise and a disappointment. I think no one was more disappointed than Tim Allen, such a huge star with such a huge following.”

After the show’s cancellation, fans launched a Change.org petition that went viral, collecting more than 345,000 signatures in one week. This outpouring of fan support is what caught the eye of 20th Century Fox.

“We know how passionate our fans are, and we’re seeing that now,” Davis said.

SHARE this story if you think “Last Man Standing” should be brought back to television!

1. Jim

May 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Liberal terrorists strike again. We must stop these home grown terrorists now.

• Kenneth J Hornik

May 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I seen this coming since most of Hollywood is run by snowflake liberals.

• Linda Covington

May 20, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Actually it was 20th Century Fox who pulled it not ABC. Fox wanted more money from ABC to broad cast it on their network and ABC wasn’t going to be brow beaten over it. Which is to bad cause it is a great show.

2. Pam

May 20, 2017 at 11:39 am

not by ABC…ABC SUCKS

3. Pingback: It’s Been 1 Week Since ABC Canceled ‘Last Man Standing’ Now For The Good News

4. Cat

May 20, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Pure flix would definitely be interested in picking it up!

5. Pam

May 20, 2017 at 3:31 pm

I love that show and people need get over the bulll on everything, he has he right too freedom of speech just like everyone else!

6. S. Hendricks

May 20, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Place for plays????

7. P. Oglesby

May 20, 2017 at 8:41 pm

It seems anytime tne networks get a good show, as soon as they build an audience who cares–They cancel it for some trashy show with too much cursing and sex and drinking. I had noticed Last Man Standing was promoting alcohol more regularly. ABC needs to suffer with some low ratings !

• Donna

May 22, 2017 at 4:25 am

I agree with you whole-heartedly— especially the trash– But it isn’t just one network ; there are a lot more ! So I dropped my Cable I got tired of them raping me for more money for stupid shows ! Now I read a good book ! And I did love to watch Tims show I thought he was funny !

8. Dixie CRUSE

May 20, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Bring back Tim Allen show. Very good. Whole cast is good. Funny.

9. Dixie CRUSE

May 20, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Keep the show!!! Cancel some of the really dumb shows!
    Cast is great.

10. Lynne

May 21, 2017 at 12:10 am

No please don’t cancel. I’m not a Trump supporter but he was hysterical on the show when he talked about Trump. My fave shoe.

11. Ruth

May 21, 2017 at 12:15 am

Find a home fast for Last Man Standing please! Show ABC THEY WERE WRONG!

12. Jessica

May 21, 2017 at 12:25 am

This is so poorly written that it’s hard to take seriously.

13. Marlene Camputaro

May 21, 2017 at 1:04 am

Hope another network picks this show up.

• Sheryl OHalloran

May 21, 2017 at 9:42 pm

I love this show. I have always loved watching anything Tim Allen is in, but I have really liked the cast of The Last Man Standing. Please find them a new home. I can’t lose my favorite show

14. Jennifer Rogers

May 21, 2017 at 10:56 am

CMT!!!WE WOULD WATCH IT THERE!

15. Roger Wildermuth

May 21, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Wonder who will ‘Profit’ from ABC’s ‘Blunder’? The show must go on!

16. Dawn

May 21, 2017 at 7:05 pm

By canceling this show…just proves everything…Tim Allen says…as soon as someone…liberals…get butt hurt…they start crying …wants to take away freedom of speech…but only from the people they don’t agree with…or does not agree with them…people with a different opinion…therefore making…Mr. Tim Allen…100% right…bring the show back…and tell those whinny ass babies …to change the channel…that’s what the remote is for…just sayin’

17. Budd Paashaus

May 22, 2017 at 3:01 am

Money talks, I guess…Last Man Standing has a weeknight rerun schedule on our local CW network. I hope at least the reruns will continue. Media people can deny it all they want, but I continue to believe that the show got cancelled because liberal snowflakes had to have their way. Why do good traditional family-friendly shows get canceled while filthy shows with profane talk and perverse sex innuendos stay on?

18. marion hamilton

May 22, 2017 at 8:21 am

there should be shows for every kind of viewer…even if it doesnt agree with the liberal agenda…bring it back..on a different network

19. Joan M

May 22, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Wow hope someone picks it up. This is insane that you cancel a show because they do not agree with you. Look at what these late night
    shows have said about Trump some down right sick and they are still on.

20. Major Carl Henderson

May 22, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Nothing new in this article. Please don’t keep posting this as if you had something new to say.
    Thanks

21. Pam

May 24, 2017 at 1:23 am

Tim Allen has been great in every show or movie he has been in. I was so sad to hear ABC has cancelled one of my favorite shows. The cast is great. I sure hope another network picks up this show. I will definitely watch. Remember this is America, home of free speech!

22. Garnet L. Magsamen

May 24, 2017 at 11:11 am

Be careful ABC, it may not be your station that your “fans” are passionate about.

23. L W

May 24, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I do not care who pulled “Last Man Standing,” I just want it back on a network. I have not watched any ABC shows since this tragedy happened. They are the ones who ultimately decided to pull the show. I have even stopped watching the ABC local news.

24. Savage

May 24, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Not affiliated with either party and love Tim Allen, but, the fact is Fox was asking more $$$ from ABC to air it on their network, ABC made a business decision to not pay the requested rate. Also, this headline is misleading, and the text is filled with so many typos and so poorly written it completely negates its message. Also, to all of you so valiantly and blindly pledging your allegiance to the right or left-you realize that you are part of the problem, right? It’s just a distraction, no different than supporting the Pittsburgh Steelers or Miami Dolphins: They are still rich and powerful, and you are still unwittingly doing their bidding in the in he public forum. Get a clue.

25. Savage

May 24, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Further more, it was not “dominating the ratings” by any measure, and what little news there is can hardly be called “AMAZING.”

26. Dave

May 24, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Write ABC and tell them you are boycotting them AND their sponsors, and them write the sponsors and tell them you are boycotting THEM AS WELL, for dropping this great show LMS!! Turn up the fire and “Drive them OUT”… Drive the left MSM OUT… Just like Trump said of the terrorist elements of the world, DRIVE THEM OUT INTO OBLIVION!!! IMHO, and peace to all American patriots!

27. Dolores Cox

May 25, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Take that stupid talking dog show off. put Tim Allen back on.

28. Diane R

May 27, 2017 at 1:46 am

Love the show and will follow any network that picks it upload After all ABC is too busy with the new show Downward Dog. What a waste of a network.

29. charlene gillespie

June 8, 2017 at 9:42 pm

it.is the only good thing left on tv