After Backing Down In Feud With Hannity, Kimmel Gets Blindsided with Some Bad News

Donald Trump broke Jimmy Kimmel. There’s really no doubt about that. The late-night comedian simply can’t wrap his mind around the fact that Trump is president and he’s decided to basically dedicate his show to attacking him. It’s fine if you don’t like Trump but to go out of your way to disparage and smear Trump and his family because you don’t like him is just low brow. That’s Kimmel in a nutshell.

The liberal left eats it up. They love it when Kimmel mocks Melania for being an immigrant or when he calls Sean Hannity gay on Twitter. That’s funny to them. To rational people? Not so much.

Nobody covers the liberal media and Hollywood like John Nolte. Here’s a little update on how Kimmel’s show is doing lately.

From Breitbart:

According to TV By the Numbers, so far this season Jimmy Kimmel Live has averaged only a measly 2.31 million viewers. That is it — 2.31 million total viewers. In a country of 330 million, that is less than one percent. Statistically speaking, Kimmel’s viewership is a big fat zero.

Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are not much better, with an average of 2.97 million and 3.89 million, respectively. Sure they are beating Kimmel; Colbert is nearly doubling Kimmel. But two times zero is still zero.

In other words, no one watches these guys, these mindless Trump haters puffed up by our corporate media into something they are not — influence leaders with their finger on the pulse.

That’s such an important thing to remember.

Sure, these liberal elites might appear to have a lot of influence and to some people they do but they aren’t moving the needle even remotely as much as they would like you to believe.

2.5 million people is nothing to write home about for a show like Kimmel’s and he knows that. Perhaps that’s why he’s gotten so desperate on his show. Anything to get people to watch.

Also, Kimmel just got into a Twitter feud with Sean Hannity. Check out how Sean is doing.

How bad are Kimmel’s ratings? For perspective, here are eight shows with more viewers…

1. Hannity (Fox News) – 2.9 million viewers

How humiliating for Kimmel. He has legions of writers and producers and Hannity still kicks his ass even after doing three hours of radio.

Your average Trump voter and your average American living between New York and Los Angeles don’t want to be lectured by comedians about how they are bad people if they want to repeal Obamacare. They don’t care that Trump doesn’t have the cleanest personal life. They don’t care he uses bad language sometimes. They just want their lives to get better. That’s it. They aren’t going to start tuning into late night talk shows until that message is received.

Just look at the ratings Roseanne got. That tells you everything you need to know.

Just be funny. That’s all that viewers are looking for. For some reason, guys like Kimmel and Colbert just can’t do that. They have to inject their own personal politics and they have to take lazy shots at Trump. That’s exactly what Trump jokes are too. Lazy. There’s nothing brave or bold about bashing Trump. An actual risk would be criticizing the hysterical SJW crowd or the establishment or going in a direction that others haven’t thought of. That at least shows creativity.

Oh, and Jimmy here’s a little tip. If you are trying to get people to watch your show it’s probably not a good idea to make fun of immigrants for not speaking English well.

From Washington Examiner:

A petition calling for a boycott of late-night comedian Jimmy Kimmel’s show reached more than 150,000 signatures Monday after he mocked first lady Melania Trump’s accent and intelligence last week.

Signers are vowing to boycott the show because they say Kimmel calls for tolerance of all immigrants, legal and not, but then mocked the first lady’s Slovenian accent.

The creators of the petition, whose goal at 50,000 has more than tripled, say it will be sent to the front door of Disney’s ABC Studios in Burbank, Calif.

1. Debbie Alaimo

April 10, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Kümmel should be taken off the air. He’s an embarrassment to himself and to those that support him. Boycott the “show” if you insist on calling it a “show.”

• Harry Townsend

April 11, 2018 at 1:02 am

Johnny Carson is laughing in his grave because he said the younger talent coming up had NO talent. Smart man and great comedian!

• Linda Nitzschke

April 11, 2018 at 1:18 am

Exactly what I was going to say. Johnny was smart and even had noted how people in entertainment would be wise to keep politics out of their conversations. While he did make fun of politicians, that’s all it was…it was fun, it wasn’t mean and meant to push the idiot Left’s agenda. He poked fun at both sides, equally. But then…being born in Iowa and moving to Nebraska at age 8 and living there ’til he graduated from high school, he was from fly-over country, so what could he POSSIBLY know…esp. since his Tonight Show only lasted 30 years…and so what if a “few” (cough) people didn’t want him to retire…that couldn’t POSSIBLY mean anything, now, could it!!

• Peggy

April 15, 2018 at 4:49 am

I’ve not watched Jimmy Kimbell since he attacked Jay Leno when Conan couldn’t handle the late show. He was nasty then and still is now. I’ve never found him to be the slightest bit funny. Sarcastic, condescending, and down right hateful describe him best.

• Hammpattie

April 12, 2018 at 4:07 pm

He was sooooo right. This is more than sad that this man has used everything he has including his sick child to get to our wonderful President and he still can’t. People do not go to this extreme actions without being paid. I say he is a sell out and we know he is a liar. Such a sad, sick person.

• ci

April 16, 2018 at 7:36 am

Well Kimmel, looks like you have no followers for your ratings…You might as well check-out because you have nothing else the public wants to hear and your show is a dead end for you…Now all you have left is to follow Carson…BYE

• Sandra msy

April 14, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Amen, what a disappointment . We do have real funny comedians, unfortunately they don’t meet the criteria, alt-leftist socialists. Loved Johnny Carson still watch him. Better than any of the three they have on late night tv. He was truly one of a kinf

• Lynette

April 16, 2018 at 10:48 pm

Amen! Johnny Carson was one of a kind. I still crack up when I see any of his old stuff, he never gets old.

• Brenda Mason

April 11, 2018 at 10:58 am

AMEN. My tv is set for that station ABC just to get my local news. When I come in room & its on, I have to change station. HE IS SICKO. He needs God in his life.

• Barbara

April 13, 2018 at 2:10 pm

That’s exactly what I do. I let my dog out in my fenced backyard between 11:00 and 11:30. When she comes back into the house and Kimmel is on I change the channel as quickly as I can. I’m old enough to have watched Jack Parr, Johnny Carson and Jay Leno. Now THEY were funny. I’ve tried watching Kimmel but I just don’t understand the hype. I record all of the shows I watch so I can FF to skip the commercials.

• judyj.

April 11, 2018 at 11:38 pm

AMEN! Our feelings exactly. Kimmel and Colbert have no talent and their face makes us nauseous. Put something entertaining on for us night owls. These two are turds with no talent.

• Hammpattie

April 12, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Absolutely should be taken off what a sad little man. I did not get to sign a petition to have his show stopped. If I had had the opportunity, I definitely would have signed it. He is an embarrassment to America. Would love to know how much the Clintons and Soros have paid him.

• Peggy

April 15, 2018 at 4:45 am

I agree!

• Shelba J Holmes

April 16, 2018 at 3:37 am

I have not watched him for a very long time. None of these late night people that are around now are any good so far as I ca see. I would rather watch the grass grow than listen to their hateful banter.

• Winnie

April 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm

Yes Kimmel needs to go. He’s not a comic and disgusting…

• Nita Hogg

April 16, 2018 at 8:06 pm

I totally agree with you.. He should not be permitted or allowed to spread such garbage and lies like that. He won’t be missed by millions of American….

• Bernice Pattow

April 17, 2018 at 12:24 am

YES!!! I AGREE 100%, Debbie!!!

2. Delores

April 10, 2018 at 11:28 pm

i wish I would have had the opportunity to sign that boycott. Was it publicized? Kimmel has triple standards!!! His face looks as scruffy as his language and persona! He needs to be taught a lesson

• Cal

April 10, 2018 at 11:49 pm

All you have to do is Google “jimmy kimmel boycott petition.”

• Aaron Wilkins

April 10, 2018 at 11:56 pm

Thanks Cal

• Ron

April 11, 2018 at 2:50 am

Just found it on Google, signed it, over 200,000 at this time. Delivering it to Disney soon.

• Annabel

April 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Is there one for Rachel Madcow?

• Gary

April 15, 2018 at 6:35 am

Kimmel is like school and 3AM, no class!

• Peggy

April 15, 2018 at 4:56 am

You can start your own. I’ll be happy to sign it against Kimbell and Colbert. I’ve had enough of them disrespecting the president. I don’t care if a person likes him or not, there should be respect for the man running the country. Would love to see them both off the air for good. You would think that having a sick child he would be really wary of karma.

• Bernice Pattow

April 17, 2018 at 12:26 am

IN fULL AGREEMENT WITH U, Peggy!!!

3. Emmie Hester

April 10, 2018 at 11:33 pm

I’m an immigrant first then American citizen 2nd, and proud of my accent and speak more than one language!!

• ja anderson

April 12, 2018 at 7:32 pm

If you are a citizen, then it should come first as you pledged. You are required to know ENGLISH to become a citizen as your first language……you are smarter than I if you know 2 languages. BE A proud American and a proud person that knows 2 languages!

• Jan Ludo

April 12, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Emmy, you are right. I speak 3 languages fluently and a few more with a strong accent. It does not bother me as I can make myself well understood. Americans do not speak the King’s real English, as it is American slang, ask the Brits. But so what? This Kimmel person is a real axxhole. He is also a womanizer and a dirty one to that. Asking some girls in the street to touch his private parts: how low can one fall. He should be locked up for just asking. Where is his morality? And here I thought that Americans have such a high standard where sex is concerned. He HAS none to speak of. I wonder how this pervert and sexual harasser obtained the position he has. Tells one something about the management of the TV channel itself. Probably as dirty as the guy Kimmel himself.

• Rex Smith

April 15, 2018 at 1:41 am

Kimmel is the definition of a bully attacking Melania for her accent. Wouldn’t we say that of a student doing that to another. What a great example he is. NOT.

• Peggy

April 15, 2018 at 5:03 am

Americans do have high standards. There are some bad ones though just like everywhere else. Kimbell is an example of the lowest form of life in America and Stephen Colbert is another. They’re to be pitied and never should be on the air. They incite civil discord in our country and I wish ABC would take them off the air. I no longer watch any ABC shows because to me letting them stay Of is supporting them and their actions.

• glenda

April 14, 2018 at 7:46 am

Don’t know how long you’ve been here Emmie Hester but ‘Welcome to America’ anyway.

4. Bradley Ruch

April 10, 2018 at 11:33 pm

Late night today sucks!

5. Collette Warren

April 10, 2018 at 11:41 pm

It’s time He shut his filthy mouth about Trump and very intelligent First Lady about her accent , I am A French Canadian I have an accent with “ this and that” because “th” is very difficult to pronounce . It show total ignorance on your part . If you can’t be funny than you should leave.

6. Tina

April 10, 2018 at 11:54 pm

These clowns are not funny at all. They are low class, undignified, hypocritical morons. They do not appeal to most intelligent people.

7. Louise

April 10, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Jimmy Kimmel is a pig. Just saw pictures of him with nearly naked females hanging all over him, and him with his half-assed idiot grin on his face. He needs to be shut down. He’s disgusting to look at, too.

• Jan

April 11, 2018 at 2:10 am

TRUE and so is COLBERT. He’s another asswipe. Needs to be shut down too. They all should. They’re all high and mighty morons.. just be patient the shite are going to get their KARMA and it’s going to be dirty.

8. PAUL E TAYLOR JR

April 11, 2018 at 12:06 am

THIS IS TOO FUNNY on a day that SuckerBerg is BS’ing the Senate the link to this post is blocked by Facebook for being spam

• Sandra Cloud

April 11, 2018 at 12:43 am

Links to this site or any reference to it have been blocked by Facebook for a long time. I reported it to FOXNEWS via email last week. I hope they check into it.

• Linda Nitzschke

April 11, 2018 at 1:21 am

Cut and paste…at least, that way, all you lose is a few unnecessary photos and the endless ads.

9. bob

April 11, 2018 at 12:07 am

People are turning these deplorables off. I cant tolerate any of the 3 with their constant bashing of our president and country. I used to enjoy Leno, and could even tolerate Letterman, but these 3 arent funny, and are jiust getting plain nasty

10. DissappointedWilliam

April 11, 2018 at 12:38 am

Anybody who goes out on the street and asks women to touch his junk is a real zero and so are the women who went along with it!!! I don’t think that Johnny Carson would disagree this statement!!!!

• Picker

April 11, 2018 at 2:51 am

I agree DissappointedWilliam. That was one of the nastiest things I have ever seen anyone do on national television. He really thought he was being funny too,,,and the girls that actually played the game with him? UGH!!!

11. Victor

April 11, 2018 at 12:47 am

Kimmel thinks he’s a wit. He’s half right.

• Linda Nitzschke

April 11, 2018 at 1:22 am

You are waaaay too generous, Victor!

• Darlene Deschane

April 11, 2018 at 5:19 am

He’s a nitwit!

• Peggy

April 15, 2018 at 5:05 am

Good one Victor!

12. Gerald Cline

April 11, 2018 at 1:29 am

Kimmel suffers from acute Trump derangement syndrome….

13. charles bacon

April 11, 2018 at 2:11 am

Where ares the Steve Allens,Johnny Carsons, Dick Cavetts,even Joey Bishops?
    Anybody remember?

• DIANNE WALSH

April 12, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Those were the days of real class. These clowns don’t even know the meaning of class!!

• ja anderson

April 12, 2018 at 7:35 pm

I do! Those were the days

• Gato

April 13, 2018 at 8:03 pm

I remember Steve Allen!

• Grace Cirwinski

April 15, 2018 at 5:11 am

Steve Allen was the very best!!!

• Richard Lett

April 15, 2018 at 4:29 am

They are all dead.

14. Kris

April 11, 2018 at 2:26 am

Everything’s always blown Way out of proportion these days! Hannity let it goooo!!

15. Ron

April 11, 2018 at 2:56 am

I am one of those Millions who do not watch Kimmel. I would boycott his sponsors but since I do not watch the show I am not aware who his Sponsors are. The Sponsors who do advertise on the show must not be very knowledgeable or they would not waste their money on a Show with ratings this low. Johnny and Jay were the class acts of late night television. Kimmel is not qualified to shine their shoes. This I picked up from previous shows he ran into the Ground.

16. dee

April 11, 2018 at 3:12 am

Kimmel who?

17. Diane

April 11, 2018 at 3:16 am

I would watch Conan O’Brien over any of those late nighters… I am not a Conan fan…

18. War44

April 11, 2018 at 4:27 am

Kimmy is funny well he must be he’s seems like he’s always laughing at his own jokes, but those laughs are as fake as he is. Come on jimbo cry .

19. Karen

April 11, 2018 at 5:09 am

I don’t watch any of them, nor do I watch any mainstream media. If they say it, I assume it’s a lie. We normal, patriotic, God fearing Americans are totally fed up with the fake news, censorship, and spying on us. Enough is ENOUGH! We’re fighting back! Does anyone have a list of Kimmell’s advertisers? Hit ’em in the pocketbook! Heck, I know people who won’t even take their kids to Disney World any longer because of this crap. They’re all in on it!

20. Holly

April 11, 2018 at 5:47 am

Boycott Kimmell, Colbert and Fallon. Losers

21. Adele

April 11, 2018 at 6:42 am

Zero talent … He things Americans care about what his political views are … Idiot

22. Chuck

April 11, 2018 at 7:49 pm

These numbers indicate Colbert has more viewers than Hannity – how can that be “good”? SH has only 600,000 more than Kimmel which doesn’t seem like all that big a deal, but at least it is a victory. For me, Leno was about half as good as Carson, and definitely 10 times better than these jerks, and Letterman, too.

23. Lynn Langford

April 12, 2018 at 1:47 am

I am so sick of these like Kimmel and all the rest of the main, oh beg your pardon” lame, fake media,left leaning media!they are undermining this country and our democracy and the more I hear the more every day folks are getting sick of it and saying we need a civil war or upset to set these dam elites liberals and the fake news media on their heads. Let’s get back to a respectful of our elected ELECETED government individuals and TRUMP!

24. Victoria Braddy

April 12, 2018 at 3:51 am

The stations that air these liberal idiot comments should suffer too. Time for them to either cut Kimmel, Colbert and their other late night show idiots as the ratings for these pundits are steadily declining. Time to find something late night people really want to watch.

• Ed Maina

April 14, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Easy…i have Showtime, Starz, HBO and more as a result of my cable network not to mention some great shows that are from the 80s and 90s. I have tuned out the three Late so-called Entertainment but NO entertainment shows. The three ax holes are DEAD to me and I hope they TANK!!

25. Larry S. Buchanan Jr.

April 12, 2018 at 5:33 am

Both Kimmel, and Colbert are foul mouthed cretins. They use language that would embarrass a sailor, and do nothing but shame themselves.

26. David

April 12, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Colbert and kimmel are terrible their lack of humor, except at expense of the Trumps is really low life. The only viewers are the people to stupid and dumb to understand just how stupid and dumb they really are. They are pathetic uneducated low lifes who get pleasure at other peoples sufffering. Get a job, get a life and get a brain as your all are lacking them!

27. Lynn

April 14, 2018 at 5:23 am

People are literally starved for true comedy. True comedy is not hateful, rude and mean. Those things do not make sane people laugh. People need an escape and our souls need laughter. All of this hate and intolerance is going to take a toll on the health of the entire nation.

28. Arik Shraga

April 14, 2018 at 10:51 am

Jimmy Kimmel ,Colbert and Fallon. are pigs.

29. Annabel

April 14, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Kimmel does not relate his heavy drug taking with his baby son’s heart problems.
    That is a lesson for everyone who takes drugs. Richard Dreyfus is another one whose child was born with defects.

30. Gordon Turner

April 14, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Take Kimmel off the air. He hates the good in America. His parents did a lousy job.

31. EddieInFL

April 15, 2018 at 3:38 am

Still…the “mega” Advertising Agencies spend their client dollars on those low rated late night “hate” goons. The big agencies are mostly controlled by Jewish leaders who kneel at the feet of the Jewish controlled networks and media. It’s the 2% against the normal people. The “DEPLORABLES” see through that garbage.

32. AirForceVeteran

April 15, 2018 at 5:05 am

AFAIK, FLOTUS Melania speaks FIVE languages, and got here on a “GENIUS” VISA! Not one of those horrible late night detractors of everything sane and normal, can even be called intelligent, because, 1. they need a huge number of bright writers to create their boring negative diatribes, 2. none of them act above a fourth grade education, 3. Potty mouthed idiots are a HUGE turnoff!

33. Ebba

April 15, 2018 at 5:26 am

Late night comedy is dead. These guys are not even close to comedy and this includes Samantha B. When Jay Leno retired is when true comedy retired.

• Don

April 15, 2018 at 9:56 am

Kimmel, Colbert and Fallan should all be canned, they’re not funny and quite frankly they’re all dispeckable Hollyweird democ-RATic Clintonite, Soros, Obama puppets.

34. Mike Dar

April 15, 2018 at 12:13 pm

The Left would have you believe the obscene and obtuse is the norm. ( to 0ne Americans don’t believe this, no matter how much the clowns perform despicable machinations,,,,
    It reminds me of occasions almost 50 years ago when I was in the Service and had to go into some truly weird and lowlife situations.. and would hear these statements from participants of very bad behaviors, ‘Remember when everyone thought…(fill in drug dealers, murders, or anything of low human behavior).. was bad’? ‘Now everybody does..’drug dealers, murders, or anything of low human behavior’, and they actually believed it to justify their own bad decisions.
    Well, this is where Kimmel is at, along with Hollywood and the Socialists, Marxists ect…
    It isn’t normal, never will be either…

35. Barb

April 15, 2018 at 11:45 pm

I do not watch any of these fools. In the beginning, these last night shows were for comedy and entertainment. Not so anymore, seems maybe Hillary and Barry are signing their paychecks. It is okay for them to be totally rude by insulting the intelligence of the American people with their biased opinions. I heard Colberts ratings went up after he started insulting our POTUS, so that seems to be what they think is necessary to stay on the air. Well, let them, as “the air” is the biggest part of their audience.
    Same with all the award shows….haven’t watched any, won’t as long as they make it a political bash. I record the old shows, and that is what I watch when it’s time for the nasties.

36. Nicole Marquez

April 16, 2018 at 3:32 am

I read your article and was very interested to know how low Kimmel’s rating are, believe you said 2.3 million only. I am a staunch supporter of conservatism and like Sean Hannity a lot, but you lead me to believe Sean Hannity was killing it in the ratings..but then read they are only 2.9 million?! I’m comfused as that’s only a 600k difference! So maybe next time to compare the numbers cause I was so disappointed!

37. vir

April 16, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Funny how advertisers ran away from Laura Ingram for her TRUTHFUL words about David Hogg but don’t run away from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel, Colbert, and the View………….. It goes to show you that advertisers worship tabloid shows, Kimmel, Colbert the View are in line with the likes of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, lie detector drama. People eat this garbage up.

38. Steve Fye

April 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm

It doesn’t matter if nobody watches their trash. The Ministry of Propaganda has given these unfunny bozo’s their marching orders. They are to continue to attack our duly elected president until their down to a half dozen viewers or until further notice. Ever since a true professional (Johnny Carson) retired, late night variety shows have plummeted in viewership. Johnny stayed politics neutral on his show for the most part and that is how you keep 100% of the viewing audience, not just a handful of sycophants.

39. Pat

April 16, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Hopefully, “good bye and good riddance.” He’s needed new material for a LONG time! BORING!

40. Ron Santee

April 16, 2018 at 10:36 pm

I thank my lucky stars that I had the opportunity to grow up with Johnny Carson. Never a dull moment and he never had to go overboard (left or Right), anyone was fair game in a fun way. These Late night clowns today couldn’t shine his shoes. Idiots, every one of them.

41. Matt

April 16, 2018 at 11:32 pm

LIttle Jimmy Kimmel decided that growing a beard would make him look like an intellectual.

All it does is make him look like a man destined to be sat on a park bench screaming obscenities at families as he drinks meths within 10 years.

42. Mickey McPoland

April 17, 2018 at 2:29 am

Who is this Kimmel clown and what does he do to warrant this attention? I haven’t heard of him and really don’t know what his claim to fame is. And, I don’t care.

43. ladydragon10

April 17, 2018 at 5:46 am

Fallon, Kimmel, and Colbert, remember one thing: whether you voted for Donald Trump or not, he is the President of the United States. He is YOUR President as much as he is mine and everyone else’s regardless if you like him or not. I suggest you snuff it up and aim your jokes another way and leave our President and ALL of his family alone. It only makes you three guys look bad not only to the people that use to watch your shows (I am one that no longer watches any of them) but to others in the entire world. Grow a set of b**** and grow up, because when you lose your jobs you will go downhill from then on. There will be no coming back.