After De Niro’s ‘F**k Trump’ Comment, Marine Veteran Shows Him Where He Now Belongs

Note: This article contains coarse language that may offend or disturb some readers.

Marine veteran Joseph DeVito destroyed a poster of actor Robert De Niro from the movie “Goodfellas” after he made a comment about President Donald Trump at the Tony Awards.

In a video posted on Facebook, DeVito points to the framed photo of the actor and says he “used to be my idol.”

“I used to love this guy, Robert De Niro,” he explains. “But after what he did last night at the Tonys, this is where Robert goes.”

Watch the video below:

After going upstairs and outside to what appears to be a porch, DeVito opens one of his garbage cans and tosses the framed poster inside.

Then he goes into a large toolbox, pulls out a hammer, and smashes the frame, saying, “This is what we think of you.”

The destruction continues when he takes the poster out of the smashed frame and rips it into multiple pieces.

“Another Trump hater down,” he concludes as he puts the lid back onto the trash can.

DeVito’s outrage was in response to De Niro saying “f**k Trump” at the Tony Awards on Sunday, and the Marine veteran explained to Staten Island Live that the language was inappropriate when kids could have been watching.

When asked about a 2014 Facebook post criticizing former President Barack Obama, DeVito added, “I’m not on TV saying, ‘F**k the president.’

“Some of my family were Obama supporters, and we bang heads, but we’re not going to fight over it; everybody has their own opinion,” he told Staten Island Live.

DeVito added that it “makes no sense” to start a fight with someone over whose opinion is right and wrong.

His video, which was posted Monday, has been viewed 2.7 million times and shared over 70,000 times.

1. nicholas digirolamo

June 16, 2018 at 9:17 pm

did a good thing , I feel the same ….he’s showed his true colors !

2. john losco

June 16, 2018 at 9:19 pm

de nero is a piece of SHIT

3. DPerkins

June 16, 2018 at 9:20 pm

What are young kids doing up that late, anyway? I was never a DeNiro fan but now HE”S MY HERO–NOT F*** The President, but F*** Trump

• Dr. Pete Barnette

June 18, 2018 at 2:53 am

Jeeeez… It seems that the epic case of liberal butt-hurt is alive and still rearing it’s uninformed head… Get over it,find a new bell to ring, go find a hobby,get a grip.

• js

June 21, 2018 at 9:49 pm

meet us in the streets an we will re-establish who America is–GLOBALIST PUSSY BOY

4. Sherry Terry

June 16, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Thank you Mr. Devito! I had always loved Robert too, but he values his opinions too much and apparently thinks being a member of the anything goes Hollywood trash…that he can say anything and it wont affect his fans….HE WAS DEAD WRONG! I will never watch another program, film or show he is in. Never. Period.

5. Michi Henley

June 18, 2018 at 3:46 am

You did a great thing there Mr. DeVito. I always liked Robert DeNero but after trashing our president I lost all respect for him to the point I despise him. I don’t care what happens to him, I don’t care to watch his movies and I really don’t care to hear what more he has to say about our hard working President. Thank you President Trump to make it all worth while to be an AMERICAN…GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

6. Theresa Arnadottir

June 19, 2018 at 10:52 am

Is OK for you the fan of Trumps to trash others, you have trash Obama and Hilary and I am none fan of them either, they are as much liar as Trump is, the only president I have respect and like was JFK, may he rest in peace, anyway but when someone say anything about Trump, you people go crazy about it, what is wrong with you brain? do Trump fart respect anyone, no he do not, so as De Nioro say FCK TRUMP fart

7. ChgoPam

June 20, 2018 at 12:21 pm

I am ashamed at the disrespect this elitists actor has shown Mr. Trump our President of the United States of America. I am a proud Italian American who used to love watching Deniro in action but now I will never watch anything he is in again. To say FU in front of an audience and be proud of it is CLASSLESS! Ciao Ciao DeNiro

• Diane Giova

June 22, 2018 at 9:16 pm

I never trashed Obama. I disagreed with him a lot and I certainly didn’t vote for him OR Hillary, but I accepted that he was the President and moved on which is what a LOT of the MSM and left need to do. NO president was EVER threatened or cursed at or despised like Trump has been. Share your opinion. That’s fine. But the crazy left, like Fonda, have gone over the edge. DeNiro, too, and I also liked him once in “Analyze This” and “The Intern”. I liked him in comedy as I’m not much for violent, trashy stuff. But not anymore. Bye, bye, Bobby!

• Diane Giova

June 22, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I agree with you ChgoPam. I am Italian-American also and I love our President. Thank you for your service, Mr. DeVito, and for ditching the DeNiro Photo!