After Feud With David Hogg, Laura Ingraham Makes Announcement About Her Future on Fox News

On Wednesday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham tweeted out a story of Parkland survivor and outspoken gun control activist David Hogg getting rejected by four colleges despite his high GPA. The tweet has received over 45,000 replies, most of which are ripping Ingraham apart.

Hogg responded by organizing a boycott of Ingraham’s largest advertisers:

Since Hogg announced the boycott, more than 10 of her advertisers have pulled out. Despite Ingraham issuing a public apology, Hogg refused to accept it unless she denounced “the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight.”

Well now, Ingraham has made an announcement about her future on Fox News.
On Friday night’s episode of “The Ingraham Angle,” she stated that she would be off “for Easter break” with her kids and that she had “a great lineup of guest hosts to fill in.”

TheWrap spoke with the former president of Fox News, Joe Peyronnin, who explained that if Ingraham did not address the feud in a way that would cause advertisers to return, it “could be fatal.”

Other hosts on Fox News have taken vacations in the midst of controversy and advertisers pulling out. Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity both took vacations shortly after their controversies, but only one returned to the network.

1. Barbara

April 1, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I’m emailing all the advertisers to keep her and not be help hostage by a punk

2. Phyllis Heller

April 1, 2018 at 6:32 pm

She should stand her ground………

• Cecil Hill

April 1, 2018 at 7:09 pm

You are right, stand your ground. Do not bow down to pressure from the left liberals. Hogg is being manipulated by CNN and his mom(who works for CNN). Boycotts irk two ways, I am going to use the list of companies that pulled ads from Laura’s show and Boycott them.

• paulette

April 2, 2018 at 2:41 am

@CECIL,HOGG ISNT BEING MANIPULATED,HES A HATEFUL LITTLE BITCH WHO WANTS TO DISH IT OUT BUT CANT TAKE IT,THIS KID HAS REAL MENTAL ISSUES AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE NOTICE BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING STUPID

3. jeanne bailey

April 1, 2018 at 6:33 pm

The brat doesn’t have that much power it’s powerful adults who are backing him. The democratic party and George Soros. I will not buy anything from these company’s

4. Barbara Fisher

April 1, 2018 at 6:35 pm

If this 17 year old activist can ruin the career of a great anchor like Laura, he should be banned from TV forever. He has done nothing but cause troble since that tragedy, caring nothing about his classmates who were killed but only for himself and the career he is trying to build for himself. Way too much attention if being paid him and why? who knows. He is trouble and always will be. I’m for Laura and hope this nonsense ends now.

5. Alean Stoops

April 1, 2018 at 6:40 pm

Stand up for what is Right for America It is not going to work out well for these companies that are against the second amendment . They will be boycotted by consumers. I for one will make a list of them and keep it in my purse so I will have it when I plan a purchase. The left is using this kid to put us all under their control . They only have the power we give them.We will need to shop smart with the companies that support our Rights.

• paulette

April 2, 2018 at 2:57 am

@ALEAN,AMEN VERY WELL SAID

6. joseph wisniewski

April 1, 2018 at 6:47 pm

You Joe Peyronnin are the adult in the room act like it and stop kissing David Hoggs back side

7. Malcolm Walker

April 1, 2018 at 6:53 pm

I’m for Laura, Hogg mom works for CNN screw them liberals S.O.B.s.

8. Elder Woman

April 1, 2018 at 6:53 pm

It is a sad statement of society 🙁

9. Galen Hutcheson

April 1, 2018 at 6:56 pm

David Hogg, you are nothing but a snot nosed kid who is not worthy to kiss the feet of a great American like Laura Ingraham. She tells the truth and you only spread anarchy. I hope that your and my paths cross some day. And when it does you will regret your ever met me. I am a retired Vietnam combat vet who is 70 years old. And I can and will kick your lousy ass across this country. You are just a loud mouthed bastard that doesn’t deserve any publicity at all. Those sponsors who dropped out of Laura’s program should be ashamed of themselves. I for one will boycott your products for cowardice for letting a great American down when all she did was tell the truth, she is a true American heroin.

• paulette

April 2, 2018 at 2:51 am

@GALEN,AMEN AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

10. Harry

April 1, 2018 at 7:04 pm

I now know who to “Boycott”. Those Businesses. Also if Fox fails to stand behind and support Laura I will very, very disappointed with Fox. If they let her go then he, the Runt, has won. Come on “Fox” show everyone you have a Backbone.
    “Never, never be afraid to do what’s right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.” – MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.;

11. hell

April 1, 2018 at 7:21 pm

this is a message to the asses who left LAURA have shit for brains.I do business with several and will leave them. you are listening to a child and it looks like adults following a child. by the hitler did the same thing useing children like the dumbocrats. whats that tell you?

12. Bob N.

April 1, 2018 at 7:34 pm

FOX NEWS has plenty of advertisers on it’s other shows so it isn’t going to go broke over a dozen leaving. Of the 100+ advertisers they have I’m sure some of them would be glad to move to her show. If they let Laura go, I won’t be watching FOX NEWS anymore. I can get Hannity on my computer and that will be all from FOX.

13. Stuart Hinkle

April 1, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Since when did this pansy ass little puke dictate the future of a terrific TV hostess? And why is no one asking why this miserable little twit can’t get accepted into liberal colleges? Maybe because anyone with half a brain recognizes that he is a immature asshole!

14. Gato

April 1, 2018 at 9:49 pm

I don’t do business with any of these coward companies anyway. Now I most assuredly will not.

15. George Osborne

April 3, 2018 at 9:41 pm

This little Piss Ant should be smacked arouno Awayd so he can run home to MOMMY. I too will boycott all these companies. Piss ant Hogg just go away.Your 15 minutes of Fame is up !