ALERT: Sad Announcement About Barron Trump – This Isn’t Good…

During Barack Obama’s presidency, his daughters Sasha and Malia were kept off limits to the point that articles about the girls disappeared after White House warnings. However, now that we have a Republican president again, it appears that presidential children are now “fair game.”

A disturbing play is set to debut in Chicago on Saturday mocking Barron Trump, the 10 year-old son of our president. The Gateway Pundit reported that the play is called “Barron Trump Up Past Bedtime,” and it stars local comedian Shannon Noll as Barron.

The play will take place at the Revival Theater in Hyde Park, which is Obama’s home neighborhood. Here’s the theater’s description of the play:

“Join Donald Trump’s youngest heir Barron Trump (as played by Shannon Noll) for a “Pee Wee’s Playhouse-style” show that features celebrity guests (Melania Trump, Ben Carson, and Vladimir Putin) patriotic games (Pin the Email on the Clinton), and fancy fun!”

The promo photo for the show features a photo of Barron during his father’s speech on Election Night.

Here is Noll as Barron…

“When I set out to do this show, I did it to use [Barron] as a vehicle to comment on this administration,” Noll told The Chicago Reader.

She added that she was inspired to take on the role due to her resemblance to the 10 year-old.

”I noticed that I looked like Barron Trump and I thought that would be an interesting approach,” she said

Noll’s play begins with Melania Trump tucking Barron into bed for the night. The child then stays awake to explore a fantasy world resembling Pee-wee’s Playhouse, only this one is inhabited by the likes of Vladimir Putin and Ben Carson.

Asked if she has any regrets about her sick show, Noll made it clear she has none.

“No, I sort of doubled-down,” she said.

If there had been a show mocking Sasha Obama during her father’s presidency, the media would be up in arms about it. However, since Barron is the butt of this joke, the media is refusing to report on this.

SHARE this story if you think Barron Trump should be OFF LIMITS!

Source: Truthmonitor

1. D

February 1, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Very disgusting people this is the very reason President Trump won the presidency

2. justdave

February 1, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Looking for a box office flop?? Someone has money to burn..

3. Pearl Fortune

February 1, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Karma is like a movie, if it’s not “now showing” , it’s “coming soon”. I am just at the sidelines watching. Be warned Shannon Noll.

4. LINDA

February 1, 2017 at 6:45 pm

you aaa holes RE SICK SON OF A BITCHES PICKING ON A HILD HOPE IT HAPPENS TO ALL YOUR WORTHLESS UGKT ASS KIDS TOO KARMSAS A BITCH I THINK BARRON NEEDS TO SUES ALL OF TOUR ASSESI’M SUR THERE WILL BE AWATY TO GET YYOUALL BACK AND WHEN TRUMP DOES DONT BE CRYING YOU DESERVE WHAT WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY AND DONT THINK IT WONT BE!!!!!!!!!!!TE EMOTIONAL DESSTRESS YOU ALL ARE CAUSEING HIM IS GROUNDS TO SUE YOU AND I’M SURE THERE ARE OTHER THINGS YHEY CAN GET YOU FOR SO GO AFTER THEM TRUMP !!!!!!!!

• Steve-O

February 1, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Your idiotic rant really didn’t help.

• Elena Lee

February 2, 2017 at 11:48 am

I agree!!

• Linda

February 4, 2017 at 4:08 am

He happens to be a beautiful young boy. He was quiet and very reserved for a ten year old. I cannot get over his good looks and demeanor.

• Ethel Evans

February 4, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Linda, your moral IQ needs some serious attention….

• Mary

February 20, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Hilarious. Sasha and malia were called coins. And had effigies of themselves hung. This is satire. Not hate

5. lois long

February 1, 2017 at 6:55 pm

You know that is a 10 year old child, he has nothing to do with his father’s business. All that kid wants or thinks about at 10 is his schooling an playing. He’s a kid, leave him alone.

6. Brenda MCCREADY

February 1, 2017 at 6:57 pm

This is utterly disgusting! I think she should get on the plane with Madonna and if not she should be deported immediately. anyone attacking children should face a minimum year in Jail. Time to get tough on these disgusting people!

7. Michael cartisano

February 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Fucking scumbag leave the alone

8. Betty Jakubowski

February 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm

How sick!!! You all had better start to believe in Karma because it’s going to happen and you won’t like it! Leave the Trump children alone!! They have done absolutely nothing to warrant your disgusting antics about them or towards them!!

9. Sarah Luttrell

February 1, 2017 at 7:02 pm

First of all you look NOTHING like him so get over yourself! If I was TRUMP i would have my secret service at that play, yell bomb and shut it down……..Ha ha ha

10. Pattie

February 1, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Disrespectful

11. Blenda Packard

February 1, 2017 at 7:21 pm

This is exactly why I agreed with Trump when he spoke of defunding the Arts. When a “person” can identify with a 10 yr old boy, you have nowhere to go but up, right? Right? LAUGHABLE

12. Hala

February 1, 2017 at 7:23 pm

This is kind of emotional child abuse and harassevent Please do not bother any of President Trump children or his grandchildren .

13. sandie

February 1, 2017 at 7:30 pm

For goodness sake there has to be something in this that breaks some law going after a President´s child ….you sick lot of scumbags …may you really do break a bloody leg !!!

• Chastity Lamb

February 5, 2017 at 12:17 am

Your so right!!!

• Marina

February 5, 2017 at 9:02 pm

How low can the left get – and Michelle O. talks about the “high road”???
      Hope Trump sues the pants off this scumbag who goes after children.

14. Marion

February 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm

THAT DEGENERATE, SHARON NOLL, NEEDS TO BE BOYCOTTED, AND HORSE WHIPPED, AND THEY ALL NEED TO BE PROSECUTED AND DEPORTED ALONG WITH THEIR NO GOOD MUSLIM FRIENDS WHO LACK ANY SIGNS OF HUMAN KINDNESS !!! YOU ARE ALL DEPLORABLES, AND I AM ASHAMED TO ADMIT I WAS EVER A DEMOCRAT !!! THE BEST THING I EVER DID WAS VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT !!!!

15. Debbie

February 1, 2017 at 7:38 pm

You people are sick assholes. They have names for people like you that get their kicks picking on innocent children.

16. Bozena wozniak

February 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm

GOD P BLESS AND PROTECT DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY. .
    BARRON IS FANTASTIC YOUNG BOY. .!!!
    LIBERALS GET A LIFE. ..!!

• Ann

February 19, 2017 at 5:28 pm

i COULDN’T AGREE MORE WITH ALL THE IDIOTIC REMARKS REGARDING BARRON TRUMP. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HE’S A 10 YEAR OLD BOY WHO HASN’T DONE A DAMN THING YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT. I GUESS YOU SEE THAT AS A PROBLEM. YOU remark about him while he was at his father’s inauguration ceremony. If he wasn’t there you would also have something negataive to say about him. To have Sharon Noll play the part of Barron, is an insult to Barron’s good looks. And isn’t Sharon a female (looks like it) and if she is female, that’s another INSULT. Why don’t you sit on a thumbtack and rotate and keep going for 100 rotations. I agree wholeheartedly with Marion and Linda’s remarks above. You Creep!

• sadie

February 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Bozena, don’t lump all liberals together, please. I and the people I know are appalled by this blatant attept for someone to cash in at the expense of a child. My advice to all is BOYCOTT this show.

17. Pam

February 1, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Sick, just sick. You should be ashamed of yourself.

18. Barbara

February 1, 2017 at 7:43 pm

You are disgusting. You only wish that you looked like Baron. He is a beautiful child and you are flat out ugly.

19. Gus

February 1, 2017 at 7:45 pm

This is not “freedom of speech.” We have laws that protect minors. Barron is a MINOR. SHARON NOLL should be arrested!!!!

20. Kathy

February 1, 2017 at 7:48 pm

This is pretty low and immature thing you are doing picking on a child just because he is the son of President Trump. This is a 10 year old child that you are bullying. This child didn’t ask for this new lifestyle he has been put into. It saddens me to know that adults are doing this when we all have heard of children committing suicide because of being bullied. Everyone involved in this should be ashamed of themselves.

21. Linda

February 1, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Do you really think in your heart this is the right thing to do?? You really don’t think you look like Barron??? Did you really look in a mirror?? Barron is handsome you are not!! Plus you are stopping very low for a pay check at the expense of a child. Be careful karma is a bitch n it will come and BITE u in the ass scum bag!!

22. Charlotte Jones

February 1, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Shameful treatment of Barron. I hope you will eventually recognize the wickedness of your behavior. I would not want to stand in your shoes

23. AASW

February 1, 2017 at 7:56 pm

This is disgusting. Why do adults or anyone have to lower themselves to pick on a lovely child. Get a life. You are not worth a thing.

24. Karen

February 1, 2017 at 8:11 pm

d accountable someday. If not in this life then the day when you stand before the Lord.

25. Bre

February 1, 2017 at 8:12 pm

This is a little boy and should be kept off limits. This woman needs to be put in a mental ward.

26. Deanna

February 1, 2017 at 8:20 pm

The same respect should be given to ALL presidents childrn, as was given to Obamas. What is wrong with these, so called adults, who are acting like 2yr olds because they didn’t get their way? Grow up you morons!

27. Michelle Castanon

February 1, 2017 at 8:31 pm

What can the White House do about this? How did the Obama family deal with this? Does President Trump know about this? I realize that I have only questions, but no answers. This is so horrible for young Barron Trump. I hope mom and dad can get this sorted out very soon

28. Susan ONeal

February 1, 2017 at 8:35 pm

This is just another example of how the democrats work. Their candidate didn’t win so they are stooping to the lowest of lows to get back at Trump. Nobody dared to insult obama’s kids and he was the worst president since Jimmy Carter. You people are low lifes and I hope God strikes you down for being such childish idiots.

29. Linda

February 1, 2017 at 8:41 pm

You jerk-off, you look nothing at all like Barron Trump! Sissy man!

30. Linnea hanson

February 1, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I don’t know what she noticed. She doesn’t look like him at all!

31. Kathy

February 1, 2017 at 8:48 pm

not half as good looking as Barron. Go look at yourself in the mirror. You are all a disgrace and I hope no one shows for this circus. God Bless the Trump Family, this will end eventually. These assholes have no lives….

32. Joanne wright

February 1, 2017 at 9:00 pm

People who are attacking Barron are really sick. He us a child leave him alone

33. Jane j

February 1, 2017 at 9:02 pm

The President needs to do more to protect his son. People who go after children have no morals and are not Christian.

34. EILEEN

February 1, 2017 at 9:08 pm

THIS IS THE 2ND MOST DUMBEST SICKEST PIECE OF CRAP THAT BARRON HAS HAD TO ENDURE SINCE HIS FATHER HAS BECOME PRESIDENT. NO OTHER CHILD(CHILDREN)HAS EVER GONE THROUGH SUCH RIDACUEL FOR THEIR PARENT BEING IN A PROMINAET POSITION. NOW WE KNOW THE PERSON YOU NEED TO GO AFTER IS THE FATHER SO GO AFTER HIM. BUT ARE YOU A BIG ASS WHIMP OR JUST PLAIN A STUPID PIECE OF CRAP TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY BY USING AN INNOCENT CHILD?? GROW THE HELL UP!!

35. Teri

February 1, 2017 at 9:15 pm

You are disgusting! This 10 year old has nothing to do with politics. Leave him alone! I hope President Trump and the members of Congress make a law barring what you are doing and all the other bullying the rest of the idiots are doing to Baron Trump! Remember Karma” asshole!

• Steve-O

February 1, 2017 at 10:00 pm

I guess you’re not familiar with the first ammendment.

36. Lynn C

February 1, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Yes, just more BULLYING at its finest. How would you like it if that were your child? YES I SAID CHILD. That is what he is a CHILD. Is nothing sacred anymore? Does anyone have any kind of morals or at least standards for themselves that they would stoop so LOW TO BULLY an INNOCENT CHILD that has done NOTHING TO THEM? I really don’t know how people live with themselves. I suppose to someone like this person who I do not think she looks like this CHILD at all it is ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY. She is a comedian? So what is funny about making fun of someone else.NOTHING! I and most of U.S. REAL AMERICANS THAT HAVE WORKED FOR OUR MONEY AND LOVE OUR COUNTRY HAVE MORALS. WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG. ARE WE PERFECT? NO! NOT EVEN CLOSE. BUT WE CAN AT LEAST HOLD OUR HEADS UP HIGH AND KNOW EACH NIGHT THAT WE DO THE NEXT RIGHT THING EACH DAY, LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AS WE LOVE OURSELVES, AND MOST OF ALL LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND ARE FIGHTING TO PROTECT US HERE AT HOME.

37. Kelli Avendano

February 1, 2017 at 9:53 pm

The best way to handle this is DON’T GO & SEE IT. I can not believe a grown woman would stupe this low. I guess this means her children & family are fair game. I hope she get’s what is coming to her & I don’t think it will be fame.She is such a piece if nasty SH*T.

38. Vicki Russell

February 1, 2017 at 9:56 pm

‘Sharing’ gives her and her sickness exposure. She sounds trashy. Will not.

• Mary Camerota

February 2, 2017 at 5:46 am

The media has really done it this time. They write about this crap but never tell the public the truth. You are a bunch of sick cowards to aim this at a 10 year old.. You can’t even find a young man so you use a flat chested female with a chopped up hairdo and skinny as a stick. Again, the media should be held accountable since they are in Soros pocket.

• Doctor Fracas

February 3, 2017 at 2:50 pm

You can not make laws like that…what will we do when we want to fark with Nancy Pelosi…Diane Feinstein…Lindsey Graham…Elizabeth”Pocahontas”Warren..Moochelle buffalo Ass Obama…BuckWheat Obama…Carpet Diver Clinton….Soros Rectal Inhabitants…The Geraldo Dill Doughs and the Angela Merkel’s of the world?

• Janie Finch

February 5, 2017 at 3:24 am

Agreed. I hope the show is a flop and the bad reviews make Noll a flop, too. No mention/share/publicity from me.

39. Ruth

February 1, 2017 at 9:57 pm

I would think there many things in law that would set these so actress & actors on their posteriors, Which in my opinion they all need. They surely is something about age on both sides. I do think between Mom & Dad plus the pill of their whole well known jobs it won’t go for too long. It is sad so-called adults are so immature they bully a child of 19 years.

• Dan

February 20, 2017 at 10:06 am

Ruth! Proof read, proof read, proof read! He is 10, ten years old! Not 19!

40. Joellen

February 1, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Sick twisted what do you expect from pedophiles and satanic worshipper ughhh idiots

41. Donna Truax

February 1, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Her behaviour is disgusting, the child probably has a lot more sence, sue, sue, sue for sure President Trump, so unfair for this child!

42. Carol

February 1, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Leave the Boy alone your all assholes and sore losers grow the hell up

43. Sherril

February 1, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Unless you’ve lived under a rock for the past eight years you will see all kinds of disgusting comments about the Obama girls even though they’ve been model citizens. Never in trouble, always gracious. I’ve seen them called apes I’ve seen them trashed I seen your looks trashed I’ve seen horrible comments about these girls so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander

44. Carolyn Meuer-Pickering

February 1, 2017 at 10:27 pm

What a coward you are, Shannon Noll! You don’t have the guts to do a real show, you must pick on a 10 year old boy because you don’t like his daddy.You are disgraceful. I hope your show falls flat on it’s face.

45. LINDA

February 1, 2017 at 10:32 pm

THEY NEED TO LEAVE THAT CHILD ALONE HOW WOULD YOU NUMBS ASSES LIKE SOMEONE TO MAKE FUN OF YOU ARE YOUR CHILDREN THE BOY IS JUST 10 YEARS OLD THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF DUME ASSES IN THIS WORLD NO RESPECT FOR NOBODY. YOUR DAY IS COMING

46. Kate

February 1, 2017 at 11:48 pm

It is amazing that the Dem’s children were off basses, but now that a Rep., is in the office the shoe is on the other foot and they want to att I!The Liberals are all about them. They are right, no one else is. The will not listen, or respect anyone but themselves. It is sad that they need to be disrespectful, vicious, angry, and violent. But let’s save the world,. Just not our children or Service men and women.

47. Marilyn Conley

February 2, 2017 at 12:02 am

I hope this play fails to succeed. It’s just disgusting to use a child in this way. People who support this play should be ashamed of themselves. Whether you like Trump or not, this child did not choose to be in the spotlight! How can people who preach tolerance and acceptance exploit a child? I would not go to this show,ever!!!

48. Bernard Baldwin

February 2, 2017 at 12:23 am

As sick and as sad as it is does anyone with an ounce of sanity expect anything less fro m a bunch of crybaby buttercup liberals who can’t get their heads around the fact that their corrupt, treasonous candidate lost because the silent majority stood up and spoke up on Nov. 8th, 2016 and said enough is enough. They lack the intestinal fortitude or the intelligence to take on anyone other than the defenseless. It is their M. O.

49. Brian1965

February 2, 2017 at 1:00 am

I think we ought to play the same games they do, go after Obama’s kids.

50. Sonya Smith

February 2, 2017 at 1:18 am

Not saying it’s right..it’s a horrible thing to pick on a child, but it works both ways..

51. Sheryl

February 2, 2017 at 1:24 am

You are actually the lowest form of life to ever inhabit this planet! It makes me wonder what kind of upbringing you had. Not much of one, it’s easy to figure that out! If you really had any morals, conscience or soul, you’d never be party to such an abhorrent bullying!

52. Sharon Bral

February 2, 2017 at 1:34 am

Child endangerment! Arrest them all the psychological damage will last a life time

53. sandra solomon

February 2, 2017 at 1:34 am

I would tell you you should be ashamed for picking on a child but it wont do any good you are a waste of time and energy you look more like a jack ass then you do Barron Trump he has only shown good manners and you are only showing what a total ass you are enjoy poverty the real Americans have spoken and you wont go far in your profession hope you go bankrupt

54. Gloria Grohn

February 2, 2017 at 1:41 am

You are disgusting lowlife people that deserve whatever comes around to you. You are all too stupid to even breathe air. Go hang yourselves.

55. Sharon Kramer

February 2, 2017 at 1:44 am

Well! Well! You people that wanted your sick team to win that has no more power behind you than to take on a ten yearold young man says alot for your brain power! So you can’t take on the big man President Trump tells me alot about yall didn’t have brains to run this country! This young man has more than you will ever dream of having! Keep on dreaming!

56. Rosemary Limon-Saucedo

February 2, 2017 at 1:53 am

I should think these idiots should be ashamed of themselves and reprimanded in some way. Some one please come to this young man’s rescue, this is bullying to the max…Barron didn’t ask for this. So stay strong young man, Noll needs a swift kick and soap in her mouth…She really is in lala land. needs a head check.

57. Teresa

February 2, 2017 at 2:14 am

Is there no end to the evil of liberals the Lord will get revenge for he says vengeance is mine Smith the Lord and I shall repay.so glad I’m not an evil liberal.

58. Maureen Olsen

February 2, 2017 at 2:15 am

OMG. You sick people in this USA. It is totally disgraceful you should burn in hell . This good looking kid is going to make in the world and you’re all jealous what a shame . God bless our president Donald J Trump his wife and his children . AMEM

59. Teresa

February 2, 2017 at 2:16 am

Is there no end to the evil of liberals the Lord will get revenge for he says vengeance is mine Saith the Lord and I shall repay.so glad I’m not an evil liberal.

• Phyllis Jacobsen

February 2, 2017 at 3:43 am

I thought I have seen everything but this tops it all. Those of you who have children should definitely boycott this disgusting act. Those of you who have grandchildren should do the same. I find it very sad that anyone would even consider doing this to a child. You obviously are thinking only about yourselves, selfishishly hurting a child? You have no respect for either our president or his family. I hope none of you have children because you obviously do not have good parenting skills. PRESIDEBT TRUMP, I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP THIS. PROTECT YOUR SON. HE IS A GREAT BOY!h. I SUGGEST YOU SUE THEM!

• Allison

February 3, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Evil liberal? I remember evil comments about Sasha and Malia, much worse than this…you Trump lovers are sheep! They call liberals snowflakes but look how blindly you follow such an evil man! You guys are insane. Look at Trump and his misogynistic, xenophobic, sexist, vile human being ways first.

60. Ann sitter

February 2, 2017 at 2:33 am

You ass holes why don’t you get over yourself. Acting like bunch spoiled kids in school picking on kid who can’t defend himself you all need to be shut down for good.

61. myrtle

February 2, 2017 at 2:45 am

My God, this goes beyond, and below being a sore loser. Leave that child alone. How dare you think this is funny. Bullying seems to not just be child’s play, but asshole play. Pathetic.

62. Mary

February 2, 2017 at 3:17 am

Disgusting & Disgraceful!! Show some respect!! This is our country, our President and his family. How dare you!! Baron is such a sweet boy and how wonderful his father is a talented and loved man. There should be laws against this. The media, etc. always think they can lie and spread evil! Makes me sick!!

63. Jennifer

February 2, 2017 at 3:44 am

At the end of the day, this so called comedian (she can’t be any good have never heard of her) will still be working her stupid azz off to make a buck, and Barron will go to bed an extremely, YUUGELY rich young man! So that is poetic justice prevails once again. She is just a wanna be that will never make it now! SAD!

64. LaDonna Harris

February 2, 2017 at 4:12 am

Baron Trump has more class and good manners in his little finger than all liberals combined do. I hope none of you have young children because what you do to others comes back to bite you in the harshest way. When karma smacks you upside your head do not cry, complain or ask for sympathy from any of us on the right. We will only remind you what you did to a young man whose father happened to win the Presidency and you just can’t seem to wrap your head around that fact. You all have shown us that we certainly picked the right man for the Presidency.

65. Jane Healy

February 2, 2017 at 4:33 am

Bunch of bullies!!!!!

66. Dorothy Lange

February 2, 2017 at 4:59 am

This is just plain horrible!The worst done so far by any Democrat!
    I hope you don’t sell a single ticket!

67. Jackie

February 2, 2017 at 5:09 am

I did not know that we have so many mentally deranged people, stop this insanity.

68. Michelle

February 2, 2017 at 5:21 am

Why are the ppl who say to be politically correct and love one another are saying that Trump is spreading hate and is a racist are the same ppl who are starting riots, destroying stores and cars and beating ppl up and you would have to be pretty blind not to see who is the real problem! Sickening I tell you!

69. Donna

February 2, 2017 at 5:27 am

This is sickening the so called A – List Celebrity think attacking a 10 year old child makes them smarter than a 2year old because that is how they are acting. If comedians can’t get any laughs without attaching a child they may be in the wrong business. The Obama girls were little angels so they couldn’t make money on jokes about them. Partying, wearing clothes to parties that were soooo inappropriate for first girls of our country, underage drinking, smoking, twerking, and partying. Wow! Great parenting skills and not one joke kinda strange. If Melia is or pregnant still no jokes, but she is sexually active that makes her parents proud.. Barron should be off limits if you want someone to be mean say all this things about your own kids….. the jokes want be as funny. The election is over deal with the results I had to for 16 years, and never do I remember anyone making jokes about any of the first girls shooting up schools, anyone saying that they were autistic . Cyber bulling should be a crime. Karma trust me I’m praying that all of these idiots it will come back to them 10 folds. Lol.
    President Donald supporters pray that you continue to clean out the swamps..

70. Sharon Marlow

February 2, 2017 at 5:34 am

Please let this child live in peace! For heavens sake he is only 10! I to was Democrat and then I decided after my son did 2 tours in the middle east we must have a leader not a well let’s sit on our asses and get nothing done for 8 years and the Americans pay for it look OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP Has done more in the last 2 weeks than Obama did in 4 years but I voted for him again big mistake! Now with that said GROW UP AND LEAVE CHILDREN OUT OF THE HATEFUL AND CONFUSING WORLD OF POLITICS! ALTHOUGH HE PROBABLY HAS AN IQ HIGHER THAN ANY OF YOU! YOU DO KNOW WHAT IQ MEANS RIGHT!!! IF NOT ASK BARRON!

71. Sherrill

February 2, 2017 at 5:56 am

Sick….Shannon Noll you are a disgusting person. calling you a woman is a disgrace to women..SICK

72. ImoGene

February 2, 2017 at 6:18 am

Leave the child ALONE. Doesnt matter who the parents are children of the POUS are OFF LIMITS

73. Nancy

February 2, 2017 at 7:46 am

Sham e on you Sharon Noll! He is a normal child! Leave him alone! I hope the President puts you and your sick people in jail!

74. Alicia

February 2, 2017 at 11:24 am

Starting a new hashtag. Please feel free to spread. Let this boy have a childhood
    #boycottbarron

75. Sandra

February 2, 2017 at 1:30 pm

I hope they burn in hell, and today wouldn’t be too soon!

76. J salvat

February 2, 2017 at 1:45 pm

People should go, and as the play starts throw rotten eggs, and bags of dog crap at the performers.

77. Barbara

February 2, 2017 at 3:17 pm

You people are the most immature and cruelest assholes. Just remember…What goes ’round comes ’round and I hope all of you get it in spades. Go dig a hole bury yourselves.

78. andre'

February 2, 2017 at 4:16 pm

honey you need a real life.
    and a heart.

i hope and pray you aren’t beginning a life for yourself as a child abuser because it can start right here.

79. T Mizaras

February 2, 2017 at 4:18 pm

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE HAVE YOU TOTALLY LOST ALL SENSE OF HUMANITY?? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF MEDIA BULLIES AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!! YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!! SOMEONE SHOULD SUE YOUR NASTY SELVES! SHAME ON YOU!!!

80. Saundra Kinnaird

February 2, 2017 at 4:23 pm

The schoolteacher of my 6 yr old grandchild Rica said shocking things in the classroom about Rica’s place in this world because of our President. heritage issues that she had NEVER heard of before. She is a beautiful girl that speaks two languages. She is half caucasian and half taiwanese. That teacher also conducted a ‘ mock trial’ between Hillary and our President, biased toward the ‘loser’ Hillary. These actions are un-American, emotionally damaging, yet most of us are completely unaware of them.

81. Ellen

February 2, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Just again shows how sick and twisted liberals are! This is awful cold and unfeeling, I pray for this ladies failures in life, she needs humbling and I hope trump takes actions on the liberals and starts undoing everything their sick way of life fought for! Hollywood promotes this awful shit, another reason to boycott , just another of their reason not to believe liberals have any heart, feelings, and true actions for humanity, it really is about selfishness and self desires and self needs so happy, I decided o vote trump, even though I wasn’t on the trump train.

82. Ray

February 2, 2017 at 4:55 pm

This female is is probobly not included in there gender i think she should be sent to Arabiaa but they probobly would not take her

83. karen

February 2, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Noll you are a disgusting evil liberal hypocrite ,I hope you burn in hell you liberal bully. This must be the only way you can get noticed. Maybe Elizabeth Warren will let you come live with her and you to can share brooms.

84. Jeb

February 2, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I hope no one shows up! That is the only way the people will begin to stop some of this trash stuff going on is to ignore it, give it no hype and let God deal with the rest. Right now, I pray God lets some Karma unleash on these people.

85. Ida Hobgood

February 2, 2017 at 6:13 pm

A bunch of dumbasses I hope Melania sues each one involved in this skit! Very uncalled for done by a bunch of idiots!Leave this young boy alone what has he done to the crybaby liberals?

86. Pam

February 2, 2017 at 6:15 pm

What a bunch of HYPOCRITES…they have the nerve to have heart falure over trump allegedly making fun of the disabled and they do something like this???….What a bunch of clownass misfits..Anyone with a brain and any kind of decency will tell these people where they can go with their disturbing mental abuse of a child!!!These people need to ve in a hospital not out in the general public where they can spread their disease!!!

87. Robbin

February 2, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Damn, First of all Noll does not look like Barron. Face is too damn long. Second, I cannot believe how deep the hatred runs among people who need to use a child to get their point across. They are truly ancharcist. They are asking for a war but too damn coward to start it. Gotta feeling sooner rather than later, this country is going to step up and deliever to them more action than they are going to be able to chew. Working America is getting tired of this shit.

88. Bonnie

February 2, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Sick pathetic people who take aim at a young child

Shame on them

89. Eileen

February 2, 2017 at 9:20 pm

How can she think she looks like that beautiful boy ? She is an ugly girl inside and out. A BULLY

90. Kristine

February 2, 2017 at 9:44 pm

You are a POS loser!!!!!! you are nothing but a BULLY and I hope they stop your Ignorant ass!!!!

91. EUNICE SMITH

February 2, 2017 at 9:46 pm

bARON SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS, SHAME ON U 4 USING THIS CHILD TO GET LAUPHS U R DISCUSTING.

92. David Reed

February 2, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Proving that liberal really do have mental disorders and I think any registered democrat should have their 2nd amendment gun rights stripped from them for starters as qualifying as unfit to own one.

93. Jackie

February 2, 2017 at 11:07 pm

You, disgusting sicko, flatter yourself too much. You will never be as cute and classy as Barron is. You wish you looked as good as any of the Trumps. I will pray that this is the end of your career! You deserve nothing less than failure and ridicule. It doesn’t take much of a slug to attack a child and be proud of it. You are worthless!

94. Ash Redmond

February 2, 2017 at 11:24 pm

No you don’t look like Barron but you do look like a moron. Barron, at 10, is infinitely more mature, not to mention better looking, better mannered, has had better upbringing. Barron is little gentleman and you are a bottom feeding lunatic under the impression that you have some sort of talent. The only people who will attend are your gutter friends . Spew your hatred and pick on children because that’s all you’ve got. barron could tell you o put on a court jesters costume and come be a fool at his next birthday party for $$$ and you would pee yourself accepting the offer. Barron would never miss the $$$ and you would have the biggest paycheck you’ve ever seen or ever will see.

95. jeanette pickles

February 2, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Wow, i am glad at the end of these comments someone sees,s what I see, she looks nothing like the boy he is a very good looking boy and her………well I can understand why some people think we are really aliens looking at her.

96. Terri Scalia

February 3, 2017 at 12:22 am

SHAME ON THEM.

97. TOMMIE Clark

February 3, 2017 at 2:16 am

Don’t worry Barron God will take care of these people. Just tell them God will take care of you God Bless you WE LOVE YOU.

98. Ty Richey

February 3, 2017 at 2:24 am

We had hundreds of people busting The Revivals RB page “Reviews” with complaints about their cowardly actions towards Barron Trump! However, they launched their own campaign and have had their friends post PHONY FAKE Reviews all within the last few hours! We need this to be be reported and told far and wide to continue the efforts to destroy their show, The Revival, Shannon Noll and the rest of the actors doing this to the Trumps!

99. SHELLEY

February 3, 2017 at 3:29 am

And we wonder why European nations look down on us? What a bunch of sick individual’s using a 10 year old as a comedic center piece. I hope Karma bites your ass! You have stooped beneath where I thought capable.

100. CeCe

February 3, 2017 at 3:38 am

We The People will get even. No Longer Silent… You angry hungry Animal. God see’s it all…I assume you are to dumb to ever realize that. Just know, We The People walk with Barron Trump 100%….It will not end here….

101. Jill Barnes

February 3, 2017 at 4:41 am

These people should be charged for harassment of a minor child. Put it on there record. Restraining order is in order. Creep.

102. Michele Brewer

February 3, 2017 at 4:54 am

Obviously dems don’t know anything until you slam them upside the head with it. People need to wake up. Don’t ya see ya got a war brewing here? Simply ignoring it isn’t going to make it go away.

103. Tacklebox

February 3, 2017 at 9:25 am

It’s Chicago, home of Butrack Obuma! What do you expect from a city that when the citizens aren’t killing each other, they are making fun a a 10 year child that they are JEALOUS of????

104. Phil B

February 3, 2017 at 2:53 pm

What a crock of crap, I’ll never get that 5 minutes back from this read. Leave “BARRON” alone. You waste of space useless people.

105. Doctor Fracas

February 3, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Shannon…there are people who need your help….what do you use on that herpes on your bottom lip?

106. Chicago

February 3, 2017 at 3:22 pm

The people in charge,the actors and the people who actually go to see this sick play, just remember Karma. It will pay you a visit, and most likely through your own children, whether you have children now or in the future. And to Sharon Noll, you look nothing like Barron. You are down right ugly.

107. Alena

February 3, 2017 at 3:39 pm

This is child abuse they should be arrested and prosecuted!

108. joan

February 3, 2017 at 4:17 pm

I call bullshit on this story. Links to sources?

109. Hannelore Cook

February 3, 2017 at 5:10 pm

i totally agree but some of you people raked the Obama girls through the mud. that wasn’t right either!!

110. Sunny Skye

February 3, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Soulless monsters on their way to hell and don’t even care.

111. katie mckinney

February 4, 2017 at 5:01 am

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? THAT A 10 YEAR BOY IS BEING TALK ABOUT LEAVE THIS BOY ALONG.

112. FSCIBETTA

February 4, 2017 at 5:05 am

THE CHICAGO AUTHORITIES MUST BE AWARE OF THIS….WILL THEY ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? LOCK THE INSTIGATERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!

113. flasawdust

February 4, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Shannon doesn’t look anything like barron, with the possible exception of being flat chested.

114. Phyllis Campbell

February 4, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Barron I’m sorry those ignorant people are treating you poorly you are a well behaved little guy I’m proud of you that had to be rough staying up that late but I have a feeling you wanted to be there for your Father you have a wonderful Faher and Mother God is going to punish those cruel people I’m sure if any of the decent people see any thing any of those people type any thing to hurt your feelings will speak up for you just remember you have wonderful sisters and brothers and they all love you we all love you I hope you have a fun day you do your best in school your mommy and daddy are so proud of you remember we all love you ….❤️

115. Virginia Lenderman

February 4, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Barron, you know that these are sick, liberals that wish they were as good looking and smart as you. If I were you I would make some kind of statement to them letting them know you are bigger than they are. They can say or do whatever it does not bother you. you know who you are and you much more of a man than these nut cases. Barron know that most of America loves you. You are a handsome, smart young man with more sense in your little finger than these liberals have. Love you stay strong, hold you head high you are our number one son. May God Bless you and your family.l

116. Pam

February 4, 2017 at 10:03 pm

This means nobody at that school is smart enough to come up with their own idea for s play. They have to pick a subject that should be off limits! They know the media will run away with this program. They are just trying to make a name for themselves. I hope they lose enrollment over this

117. Susan Swayze

February 4, 2017 at 10:06 pm

This is pathetic! If this is the only subject that can be found to turn into a skit or a play or any other medium, then you guys are mental! A law should be made to leave President’s children out of ALL MEDIA…written, spoken, or portrayed in acting. Whoever partakes in this—in the doing or the watching—is disgusting! Barron is a very handsome young lad and brilliant too, and does not deserve the nastiness being heaped upon him. God bless Barron and give him the ability to rise above these nasty adults. God bless his parents with knowledge & wisdom to rear Barron apart from all this unnecessary vitriol.

118. Janice

February 4, 2017 at 10:16 pm

NOT COOL – now that a cause to protest !

119. Linda Ocasio

February 4, 2017 at 10:47 pm

This goes to show you what sick people the Democrats are. No Morals, No Class, they should be flushed down the toilet

120. Jeremy

February 4, 2017 at 11:14 pm

An F’in kid, class act aren’t ya? Scum, hypocrites, really funny. Maybe it’s time to end this shit.

121. Virginia Fountain

February 4, 2017 at 11:32 pm

My mother always told me imitation is the highest form of flattery. Barron hold your head high always look toward the heavens and God will always be with you. You and your family are loved by so many. We all need to pray for these evil people.

122. Vickey

February 4, 2017 at 11:38 pm

MORE STUPID PEOPLE, KARMA WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM. Although there should be a law against this kind of BS

• Barbara

February 5, 2017 at 12:15 am

Wowwwwww, Noll who? Yeah no one can even tell ur a female disguised as a 10 year old child. You certainly are desperately reaching for some sort of acclaim. Children are off limits, Cretan. Guess you haven’t gotten that memo yet. Pick on somebody your own age, you little twit.

Revival theatre, Hyde park….commit to memory for boycotting the liberal left agenda and its agenda such as homely NolL, who?

123. Larry Gee

February 4, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Simple solution is don’t go and see this piece of trash play or wahtever you call it. It will go away like a bad dream. Its all publicity. Liberals cannot thrive if their not in the spotlight so don’t give them the opportunity………..

124. Lynn

February 5, 2017 at 12:10 am

I hate to tell you, but you look nothing like Barron Trump! He is a very handsome little boy with an kind and intelligent face. You are extremely unattractive, although you do sort of look like a boy, just not this one. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on your part. Maybe you have a desire to be a Trump. Sadly, I imagine this is impossible for you, although you may, at least, meet some Trumps in a court of law and very soon. Personally, I think you need some serious mental help and because I am a kind person, I hope you get it. There is something very wrong about an adult using a small child to air their hatred.

125. William Dedee

February 5, 2017 at 12:11 am

No sweat these liberals lack any talent to even come close to presenting anything worthy of entertainment that could harm Barron.His parents have prepared him well for what to expect from the intellectually disadvantaged in our world. Lol

126. Nancy Padalecki

February 5, 2017 at 12:49 am

U degenerate, no one every targeted Obummers girls. Why
    not same respect??

127. Phyllis

February 5, 2017 at 1:10 am

You out to be ashamed of yourself. I hope no one comes t see you. I can not phantom how any human being hate someone that much you take it out on an innocent 10 year old child. You look nothing like him so don’t flatter yourself or use that as a reason to be a BIG ASS
    BULLY WITCH. Really hope Karma comes back at you and Bites you in the Ass 10 times over.

128. Delores Couch

February 5, 2017 at 2:15 am

Politics has nothing to do with this. This is a spineless adult bullying a ten year old. You are one sick bitch

129. Laura

February 5, 2017 at 2:28 am

Please do something to these deplorables they have gone to far,never a dem.child all children should be off limits,Mr.President please stop this for BBrron and future children of POTUS.

130. Lana

February 5, 2017 at 2:34 am

WTF is wrong with these supposed adults? I wish I could go there and beat the sh1t out of this b1tch. I’d even chance getting arrested. I hate these pieces of sh1t. This is a little 10 year old boy. I have never in my life seen such hateful, vIle people. It boggles the mind as to where have these asswipes have been hiding.

131. Evelyn

February 5, 2017 at 2:43 am

This is so wrong and totally disgusting. I hope the whole evil bunch is boycotted and their future in the “entertainment” business ended. How depraved can people be?

132. Bob

February 5, 2017 at 2:47 am

Some one should do a play of this little idiot. Where does she come from, what’s her life like. Barron also looks better than this looney tune. I’ve never even heard of her, can’t be that important. How old is this twit. I hope when she has children, or not due to having a wife, that they bully her kids, its it a she or a he- she. I sure hope no one goes, and if they do, well they should think about THIER kids being mocked by an idiot or bully. Sick people if they go. Bob M

133. April BERINDE

February 5, 2017 at 3:16 am

Leave him alone! You know what goes around comes around! You will get yours in the end!

134. Lovestoread

February 5, 2017 at 3:46 am

Once again liberals are showing they are mentally disturbed. That said, I apologize to the families of the mentally disturbed for grouping these lunatics into that category.

135. Marie

February 5, 2017 at 4:32 am

You’ve gone too far and the fact that you either don’t know or don’t care speaks volumes. Trump will sue your ass off you MORON.

136. Rose

February 5, 2017 at 4:40 am

My daughter is 10 and I can’t imagine having a play open with the intent to ridicule and make fun of her. What? Where are people’s morals? Anyone involved in this apparently is low class and anyone who buys a ticket to see this has issues! Not right!

137. MataHari

February 5, 2017 at 5:30 am

Those resist, pregedice, shovinist individuals love immigrant who comes to US get free ride, and heat first Lady Melamia, and mocking about her accent,
    Xo gaga told her to go back to her country!!! The xo- talk show did not like how Melania speaks.
    If you have something against moke about President live lady and child alone.
    Mother Marry Help.

138. Juls

February 5, 2017 at 6:44 am

I am NOT going to share this stupid arogant shit cause i will not give this any attention as far as sharing publicly but personally I hope you drop dead! Barron is off limits!

139. Ima Caring

February 5, 2017 at 6:47 am

This is so distressing, adults , Americans , making fun of a child! A child that not by his choice was born into this Presidential situation. No children , or ADULts should be bullied. Adults have to learn how to you coping methods of being able to solve issues with each other. I Do Not think under any circumstance should Barron Trump ever be ridiculed in satires or comics! That is so awful. He needs to be able to have some faith and hope in mankind.

140. AT

February 5, 2017 at 6:57 am

My God!!!!! This is just beyond pathetic!!! Stooping way too low this time! You talentless hacks can’t come up with .sometthing/ANYTHING that doesn’t involve picking on a 10 year old?!?!?! Funny I don’t recall ever seeing a “play” starring Chelsea Clinton or either of Barack’s kids?!?! This poor CHILD has nothing to do with his father & you should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves for even THINKING about doing this….let alone actually going through with it. There is a special place in hell for anyone that abuses a child and this is MOST DEFINITELY ABUSE!!!!! SHOW SOME DECENCY & CANCEL THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

141. J

February 5, 2017 at 9:17 am

Lol you look nothing like him. Remind me more of an older Macaulay culinary when he was drugging it up bad.

142. Valerie Webster

February 5, 2017 at 10:17 am

I think picking on a child is the lowest of low. Where are the leaders of the liberals ….you know Clinton or Obama. Why aren’t they trying to rein in their followers? That being said….who would want the wrath of Donald Trump. This gals career is about to crash !

143. Anita williams

February 5, 2017 at 11:58 am

Listen love you look nothing like Baron he is one handsome boy of 10 – he’s ten years old you stupid immature person! You have been mislead into believing you are as good looking as he is – you are one ugly Sheman!! Get a life and stop picking on poor defenseless children you immature piece of trash

144. Ella

February 5, 2017 at 2:34 pm

How low these demmocrats will go? They realy behave like nazis. Nothing doesn’t stop them! Since when is ok in civilized society to attack 10 years old because you don’t like his father? Its sickening.

145. Gail Streit

February 5, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Disgraceful!!!

146. Yvonne Vorrasi

February 5, 2017 at 3:02 pm

What fools. Leave that 10 year old child alone. He has nothing to do with the shit your are putting out there. You are all shum and will lose in the end. Silence is golden just remember that. We might not be burning buildings, cars or destroying property doesn’t belong to us but we are preparing for all the shit you try to throw at us. We are TRUMP followers and we will prevail..

147. JAE

February 5, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Really, you are up in arms about this but where was the Conservative outrage when Conservative commentators were calling the Obama children gorillas, commenting on their ‘lack of patriotism’, calling them spoiled, using the ‘N’word to discriminate them and their mother. And this wasn’t once or twice, it was a couple times a week for 8 YEARS.
    ‘Those that sow the wind reap the whirlwind.’

148. Misti Grant

February 5, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Pathetic absolutely pathetic!’

149. Mary

February 5, 2017 at 8:08 pm

How low will they go??????

150. Buzz

February 5, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Kids are off limits shit bird !!! you think the shit you come up with is funny when it is sick. the Presidents family should be off limits, and if you are American you should fucking act like one !!! You are no better then all the other leftest who talk shit about the President , to me , those of your way of thinking should be locked up in Gitmo . get with the program and at least try to help out, and make things better or when worst comes to worst you will be one of those low life’s looking for help from your government, and you should not get any !!!!

151. June McWilliam

February 6, 2017 at 2:04 am

That ugly twat, only wishes she could have a son as handsome, sweet(playing peek a boo with Ivanka’s baby, and well behaved.

152. Janet G

February 6, 2017 at 5:26 am

Children MUST be off limits. My God he is ten years old. This is all new to him.
    Unless you are close to him, Noll’s does not know the reaction the child will have.
    Young Barron looks as if he’s quiet. This is so wrong and Noll’s does not look like Barron.
    Barron is a handsome young child.

This all sounds like the work of the loony lefty’s.

Leave the child alone.

153. Skinni

February 6, 2017 at 12:12 pm

This kid who is portraying Barron, is a ugly little brat. Looks nothing like Barron and needs a huge ass kicking. I hope this show is boycotted.

154. Teri

February 6, 2017 at 4:25 pm

This should have an onsite protest for sure. She should be arrested! Slander, harassment, something!

155. Rebecca Ward

February 8, 2017 at 3:15 am

You’re sick.

156. tagmouse

February 8, 2017 at 6:59 am

Have you noticed not one sick twist liberal has commented or defended these bottom feeders. Low life douchebags.

157. Jerry Barbree

February 19, 2017 at 3:32 am

Their just a bunch of idiots I know it’s got to be hard to deal with just try as hard as you can to ignore them idiots their knowledge is below zero yours is a lot higher when you ignore them!!!

158. Nancyrene

February 19, 2017 at 3:44 am

How is this allowed, he is just a child?!? This crap should be illegal, that woman is exploiting a 10 year old to get herself in the news.

159. Nancyrene

February 19, 2017 at 3:47 am

Trump supporters should show up enmass, take up all the spaces and make things very uncomfortable for the players.

160. Sharon forrester- jones

February 19, 2017 at 4:49 am

Why is it that obamas kids were off limits but trumps kid is fair game??? He is 10 years old you sad sack of shit!!! Leave this poor kid alone!

161. BRENDA SILER

February 19, 2017 at 5:06 am

PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN AND STUPID. LEAVE THE BOY ALONE. JESUS CHRIST HES THE PRESIDENTS SON!!!

162. Pat

February 19, 2017 at 5:10 am

The mayor could have stopped this, but he is obama’s best friend. The mayor shouldn’t even be mayor as he cheated like obama did. So they both have promoted this play with Noll. She won’t be a star as Karma will catch up to her and every one involved with this play. Why don’t all of you go with Sashay and Malia? They are not there real daughters, just more lies. The one daughter is 18, so she is fare game. They have ran away from supposedly one of their homes. May God Bless President Trump’s family and especially his youngest son. May God Bless America. All of you liberals, demos, obama and his thugs will get KARMA and it won’t be pretty, but you all deserve it. You are all very, very evil. You,the media will one day get your just reward and Karma.

163. Daisy King

February 19, 2017 at 5:16 am

There are no words to put this bitch down she is the scum of the world

164. Maria

February 19, 2017 at 5:17 am

How dare she pick on a child when all he dies is have school and play, you wished you looked like this cute blue eyed boy but ur ugly n mean picking on a child’s innocence,you’ll be sorry fool God bless the Trump family n President Trump.

• Maria

February 19, 2017 at 5:22 am

Sweet Barron Trump don’t feel bad baby those mean people will get what’s coming you’re a handsome young boy and just study and play God will do the rest you’re so cute,God bless you’ll.

165. Maria

February 19, 2017 at 5:26 am

How can she thinks she looks like him when her mean play is mocking little innocent boy pick on someone your own size and you’re ugly hope you get what’s coming.God bless President Trump and family God bless America.

166. Margit Zoechling

February 19, 2017 at 6:07 am

The President and his family are the best, America ever had. Notice: Envy as well as jealousy of the Democrats are the highest form of appreciation of the Republican Government.

167. Gabby

February 19, 2017 at 6:41 am

Shannon Noll you are bullying a ten year old boy. How old are you? What you are doing is beyond evil! l hope you are sued for defamation of character. You are harassing him and making him the butt of your jokes. The President’s children are off limits.

168. Evie

February 19, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Solid proof that you just can’t fix stupid. But no worries, the only people who would watch such nonsense are stupid too…..the rest of us will go on loving and praying for our Country and for our President and his family while you and all of your Hollywood friends remain in your fantasy world! If this is what goes on in your heads, no wonder most of Hollywood is suicidal.

169. Doris

February 19, 2017 at 12:38 pm

The people behind this play are truly the scum of the earth. I hope everyone involved gets sued. He is an innocent 10 year old boy. Shame on you. I hope you get your due punishment.

170. Robyn

February 19, 2017 at 1:29 pm

First of all this Shannon Noll is one ugly dog. She wishes she looked as handsome as Barron Trump She is commiting a sin & child abuse & karma will be a bitch like her!

171. Mary

February 19, 2017 at 2:11 pm

First of all, let me say she looks nothing, I say , nothing like Barron. Barron is gorgeous. She looks sick. The Libtards have their heads on fire so they just don’t know what else to do. Imagine sinking so low as to pick on children. Hope someone does this to her family children.

• Debra

February 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm

How is your hoping this happens to other children make you any better? It isn’t a liberal thing – I’m somewhat liberal and I think this is deplorable! Why can’t we always put children first?

172. Michelle Hopper

February 19, 2017 at 3:46 pm

This is shameful!! Barron has more couth in his pinky toe than these ignorant liberals. Anyone that thinks it’s ok to mock a child because of who his father is needs a spanking…..by Donald Trump himself. If that was my kid, I’d get the belt out and start swinging. Disrespectful little shits.

173. Delores

February 19, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Leave him alone,ready. He is a child. All children should be off limits

174. Ann

February 19, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Noll says she decided to take the parat of Barron Trump because of her resemblance to Barron Trump. She’s evidently looking in the wrong mirror. She is an ugly, skinny person with absolutely no resemblance. She’s delusional. I hopw the play is boycotted, but of course, the denying liberals will go.

175. Gail Tucker

February 19, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Ok America, let’s grow up now, shall we? Have we digressed so far that anyone would even consider this to be entertainment? Can we please move past adolescent tantrum behavior and resume some form of normalcy while allowing our new POTUS to do what WE THE PEOPLE voted for?

176. Billy Green

February 19, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Now everyone needs to put out all the bad things that the obama girls did and see what happens

177. Mary

February 19, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Disgusting . You’ll meet Satan one day. Picking on a child. You really stoop so low.

178. Joan

February 19, 2017 at 8:05 pm

You are a sick mother f”’er

179. Mary

February 19, 2017 at 10:29 pm

You people are sick and twisted.

180. Carol Harrongton

February 19, 2017 at 11:08 pm

This is an example of desperate people trying to make a buck at the expense of a child. These people are real losers. The Trumps are above all this trash and don’t pay any attention to it. Get a real life losers!

181. Rebecca

February 20, 2017 at 10:12 am

DESPICABLE way to act… BTW you do NOT look like Barron and never a thought in my mind could ever see any similarities. GET A LIFE .. if this is the only way you have to get attention SHAME ON YOU .. SHAME ON YOUR PARENTS for perpetuating this ignorant act of being a BRAT.

I sincerely hope that one day you will face your maker and be turned away to a place where despicable LIBERALS go.

182. Debra

February 20, 2017 at 5:52 pm

The ‘us’ against ‘them’ mentality needs to STOP! I don’t know of one single liberal that feels this type of play is remotely okay. Regardless of political affiliation or like or dislike for President Trump, his child should be off limits. I teach 10 year olds, and this has got to weigh heavily on the child’s heart. I hope all people boycott this show! The people who are in or direct this play should be ashamed of themselves! Leave the child alone!

183. Ruby B.

February 20, 2017 at 6:24 pm

How low must people stoop? I mean seriously; mocking a child? So many are up in arms about bullies in schools. How is this shameful behavior of adults in this world any different than that of a bully in school? We say don’t bully others to our kids in school. Yet we bully others in the real world. How in hell is that living by and setting the standards for our kids? Why are we not practicing what we preach? Sharron Noll would you appreciate it if this was done to your child or maybe your niece or nephew, maybe another family member or one of your friends children? I think not I think you’d be devastated and offended. Children should be off limits. Lead alone as adults we all need to learn to practice what we preach.

184. C olson

February 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm

So sad . I hate to wish anything bad on Sharon but she will have to answer someday to a higher power and as she grows into an adult she will get her reward .