Actress Ashley Judd was so outraged by the sexist assault she received at an airport on Saturday that she took to Facebook Live to rant about the experience.

“I was coming through security and a guy said ‘Hey sweetheart,” she recalled. “And I said ‘I’m not your sweetheart. I am your client.’”

“Then when I was setting my things out he said ‘hey nice dress.’”

The horror.

How can anyone expect her to be anything other than mortified by this felonious assault?

But then when she was “setting her things out” the man had the nerve to touch her.

“I didn’t see him touch anybody else. And I turned around and I said ‘that was unnecessary.” By that time, you know, my skin was burning, my feet are burning. It’s so hard to continue to set these boundaries when someone continues to push.

“And then for good measure, he said again, ‘have a good day sweetheart,’” she said with horror.

But she wasn’t done.

Judd then posted a follow up where the self-professed ”nasty woman” said she was “happy to report that the manager with whom (she) spoke immediately apologized because (she) had a list of items to review with him.”

Posted by Ashley Judd on Saturday, August 5, 2017

The manager told her that he would have a “second and longer conversation” with the employee when the airport wasn’t as busy.

If she thought that the women watching the videos would support her, and her brand of feminism, she was sorely mistaken.

“Embarrassing to the state of KY. you’re ridiculous …….oh by the way you must be really tired from traveling you look horrible you should have embraced the compliment,” Lesley Cook-Baker said.

“Why don’t you just fall off the earth!” Angelia Dawsey wrote.

“Hey sweetheart your opinion sucks and so does your dress,” viewer Lindsay Whitt added.

Cyndi Scully Graves said she “lost a lot of respect for her after watching this…she needs to get a grip! She COMPLAINED to someone’s boss about this!!! So over Ashley Judd!!!”

“You are truly what’s wrong with America!!” Heather Audis wrote. “Idiot liberals like you find something to be offended about every single day! Being nice is now offensive! You need to get a life! You really are a nasty woman!”

“You’re part of the problem as to why chivalry is dying. There is no problem with someone giving a compliment. Get real. Not everybody wants you,” Natalie Gebhard said bluntly. “Prayers for the fella you needlessly tried to get in trouble.”

And Jennifer Johnson Stricklin told her to “Take a deep breath and get over” herself.

Those comments are a small sampling of the nearly 10,000 comments, the majority of which were not supportive of Judd.

But hey, what else could she do after a man had the nerve to compliment her.

1. Mary

August 8, 2017 at 7:55 pm

she needs to pray for forgiveness

2. ZALMAN SMILOVICI

August 8, 2017 at 7:55 pm

ONE MORRE TIME IS PRUV THT BRAIN AND BEAUTY COLAID

3. Deborah Bentjen

August 8, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Is she a drug addict sure looks like it disgusting Hag

4. Alonzo Perize

August 8, 2017 at 8:00 pm

The poor woman is suffering from mental illness and should
    not be taken seriously.

5. Polly Vance

August 8, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Get a life.

6. Johnny Harrell

August 8, 2017 at 8:03 pm

ASHLEY YOU GIVE YOUR MOTHER SOME THING TO REALY BE PROUD OF, SNOW FLAKE.
    YOU SEEM TO HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER.

7. Vicky

August 8, 2017 at 8:04 pm

If I were her, I would take ANY compliment and do it graciously. Is it possible for a women to be a douche bag? People like this douche are why America has become the way it is… What a cunt.

8. abacus

August 8, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Who does the stupid bitch think she is. They are so far up their own a*se, they can’t see the real world.

9. DIA

August 8, 2017 at 8:14 pm

No wonder she doesn’t have a man.. SHE IS SICK IN THE HEAD..

10. DR Richard M

August 8, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Troll bitch is not attractive at all

11. Forrest Phelps-Cook

August 8, 2017 at 8:16 pm

She is ALWAYS in the mood to be combative.

• sheila gregory

August 8, 2017 at 11:14 pm

since she likes to be combatitive maybe i should beat the ever living shit out of the stupid twatwaffle.

12. Gary Hill

August 8, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Bitch

13. connie

August 8, 2017 at 8:35 pm

So god dam stupid. Don’t you have anything more important to worry about if not maybe you ought to have a hard working person’s life instead of yours

14. Peggy

August 8, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Just another has been trying to stay releventand willing to stoop to anything for publicity! With all the REALLY serious things happening in the world today,she is up in arms over an innocent compliment!That university might want its degree back!!lol

15. Jackie

August 8, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Get a grip. I think he probable new who she was a was just trying to be nice. If he had not known her she probably would have had a problem with that. Some men just say sweetheart as a normal thing. I used to like her but after this no way. Trying to get a person fired for speaking to her. Who does she think she is. God!! No way.

16. Jennifer Dunlop-Gierok

August 8, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Shitty actress even shittier human being.

• noah

August 10, 2017 at 10:37 pm

You are so right Jennifer Dunlop-Gierok. She certainly didn’t take after her Mom or Sister.

17. karen Wood

August 8, 2017 at 9:40 pm

You Ashley are a bitch. Actually …that is an insult to my precious female husky. You are a combative whiner who does NOT represent the majority of us ladies out here in the real world. One thing I will agree with you on however, you ARE nasty.

18. Elsie

August 8, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Needs long MRI of her brain.

• Renee Littlewood

August 9, 2017 at 12:39 am

wat brain???

• John V

August 9, 2017 at 11:59 am

Brain??????

• SHIRLEY REED A. BAGGETT

August 12, 2017 at 10:49 pm

THEY CAN NOT DO AN M.R.I. ON AN EMPTY HEAD. THIS WOMAN IS LIKE MEGAN KELLY….. SO FULL OF HERSELF SHE THINKS EVERYONE ON EARTH NEEDS TO KNEEL AT HER FEET. SHE IS NO MORE OR ANY LESS THAT ANY OTHER HOLLYWOOD IDIOT. THIS PROVES SHE IS AS STUPID AS STUPID GETS. AS SAM ELLIOTT WOULD SAY “THIS IS A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID” AND SHE CERTAINLY HAS EMBARRASSED THE PPLE OF KENTUCKY. SHE SHOULD GO LIVE WITH “OTHER STUPID ELITES IN HOLLYWOOD.THEY ARE MORE HER STYLE
      SHE IS ALSO A MURDERER. SHE HAD HER BABY KILLED IN HER UTERUS. THIS IS MURDER AND SHE WILL ANSWER TO GOD AT HER DEATH FOR THIS CRIME.

19. Brenda Butler

August 8, 2017 at 9:54 pm

What a stupid thing to do. Please world do not compliment her on anything she is an idiot.

20. Della

August 8, 2017 at 10:30 pm

wow, get over yourself. Trying to get a man fired?? Really??? I guess you are so superior to him that how dare he even think of speaking to you, let alone try to be nice and compliment you. Done with you and your superior attitude!!

21. Bobbie Adkins

August 8, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Oh woman, get over yourself. Learn how to accept a compliment and move on.

22. Beth

August 8, 2017 at 11:16 pm

And another over paid actor from hollywood was offened today.Wah. Wah Wah How dare someone give her any kind of compliment. Poor guy will never say another word to anyone. She already proved she is low rent with her comments about her panties in D.C. Never liked her since. Glad everyone is laughing at this stupid bitch

23. Jennifer

August 8, 2017 at 11:30 pm

…she posted that felt elegant on the train in her Anthropologie dress and Sunday Afternoons Hat but when someone brags on her… She gets them fired? She needs to get over herself!! He was just being nice. She should be ashamed!

24. Rita Steer

August 8, 2017 at 11:32 pm

She is a waste of time…. no current box office hits because she hasn’t been hired for a while. Trying to stay relevant… empty fool!

25. Ruth Sassaman

August 8, 2017 at 11:48 pm

WOW. CANT leave it alone. Pushing,pushing pushing. Liberal that thinks the world is out for them and the guy was just being nice…Shocker..no longer married!Not shocked AT all.Guess you need the public attention because you are no longer on our feed.. Go away,you have NOTHING positive to add to the dialog to help the situation!

• Dennise

August 9, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Can you imagine what she would do if she flew into Tennessee and someone called her darlin’!

26. Jeanne Bailey

August 8, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Ugly is as ugly does.Don’t go to any of her movies. Don’t buy any of her old movies if she comes on a tv show change the channel

27. BA Parth

August 9, 2017 at 12:02 am

Whatever…Sooo don’t care. All of us “normal” girls have been through this many many times…Get over ourself Fading Star.

• BA Parth

August 9, 2017 at 12:23 am

yourself

28. JANET ST DENNIS

August 9, 2017 at 12:06 am

I wonder how her mother and sister feel about how she’s turned out as an adult. If I were them, I’d be embarrassed and ashamed. Do you think she needs to see a pshyciatrist or do they think so enough to try to get her some help, cause she REALLY needs it. YIKES.

29. Mac Clayton

August 9, 2017 at 12:36 am

What a crazy washed up has been sorry excuse for an actor! No one wants her in Hollywood so she has to do something to get attention! I cannot believe she complained to the manager about this stupid crap! She probably caused that man to loose his job! Wow. I hope Karma comes looking for her!

30. JEFFERY GILBERT

August 9, 2017 at 12:37 am

Judd you are just trying to show people that you are better than them, But your SHIT stinks just like everyone’s. You have been dumped by every man you have dated! Bad in the sack too. Bad attude and a drama queen. So get a grip and shut your pie hole.

31. Renee Littlewood

August 9, 2017 at 12:41 am

i got no clue who ashley judd is but she seem like somebody in bad need of a brain transplant

32. Sarah

August 9, 2017 at 12:49 am

Naomi and Wynonna must be embarrassed by you.

33. Renee

August 9, 2017 at 1:06 am

Please make her stop and shut up. Enough is enough. You could not pay me to go to another one of her movies. Go back to Hollywood…Sharon,

34. Jeannie

August 9, 2017 at 1:08 am

If you really think other woman are going to agree with this stupid unnecessary video, you are wrong. You should be embarrassed at thinking you are that important that you can get a man fired from his job for just complimenting you. You’re an idiot, you wouldn’t know REAL sexism if it came up and slapped you in the face. Why don’t you hover in a SAFE PLACE with all of the other snowflakes. The real world is just toooooo much for you little girl..

35. Mare

August 9, 2017 at 1:29 am

She needs to get over herself!

36. Peggy Evans

August 9, 2017 at 10:40 am

I really think she should have had a cavity search, acting so hostile.

37. Louis Galmarini

August 9, 2017 at 11:10 am

This girl is worse than living in a house w/ a wife and 3 teenage daughters, and they’ve all got their periods on different weeks. Somewhere in the past 10 years, something snapped on this girl. She’s a deranged toxic to say the least and needs professional help…SERIOUS professional help.

38. S.Blanchard

August 9, 2017 at 11:29 am

Wow! You wonder why this country is in the Crapper !! I guess we just can’t Compliment or assist a Woman anymore !
    Sorry ladies but don’t be insulted when we don’t compliment you or what you wear, so don’t bother dressing up because we can’t say anything anymore !! SAD

39. JJSBOYS

August 9, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Nothing done wrong here. She has issues!

• Susan

August 10, 2017 at 3:50 am

Ashley doesn’t look like herself. She looks like all the celebs in Hollywood. Why would she do that to herself? Sad.no

40. fena

August 9, 2017 at 1:49 pm

look at all that botox and lip filler….but no no I don’t want aatention or acknowledgement of being female…lol..wtf?

41. d. fellows

August 9, 2017 at 2:14 pm

She thinks she is so important and relevant but she is just stupid.

42. Nora

August 9, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Bless her heart I think she needs to visit the Botox/ filler doc!! I would be flattered if someone told me my tacky dress was nice and called me sweetheart. I use the southern term, “darlin” often and always have. It’s not sexist. It’s just a term of endearment And so is sweetheart.
    She is southern and from a dirt poor upbringing. Seems her brief stint at acting and liberal mental disorder has changed her. Mama Naomi needs to take this twaticus out behind the barn and remind her where she comes from and get the stick out of her ass!!

43. Kathy

August 9, 2017 at 4:27 pm

no thumbs up here….I have No problem when a compliment is paid…she needs to go back in her bubble…bless her heart

44. Michael M

August 9, 2017 at 4:32 pm

I’m just hoping the man she shook hands with is ok. He probably had to use a Wire Brush, Steel Wool, and Bleach to get the Nasty off. Sure hope he was wearing gloves.

45. Molly Henderson

August 9, 2017 at 4:51 pm

what a spoiled arrogant liberal whining feminazi……get over yourself and get a life

46. Ron rutberg

August 9, 2017 at 8:25 pm

That self-absorbed moron is an embarrassment thanks mostly to her notoriety. The other day a woman I barely knew complemented my beard. I wish I had Mz Judd’s number so that she could call the PC Police.

47. John Hertzog

August 10, 2017 at 12:13 am

I’ve been a huge fan of hers for many years.I now no longer have any respect for her whatsoever. People like her are ruining America. It’s truly sad and dispicable

48. J

August 10, 2017 at 1:58 am

First off, I am a woman commenting on this, so you can’t say I am “sexist” for what I am about to say…. she looks horrid. Her mother takes better care of her face than Ashley, she looks like she twice her own age. Secondly, she has serious issues, even her own family thinks so, and that says a lot because her mom is also a bit eccentric. Not knocking her mom in any way, I like Naomi, in the odd department the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree if you know what I mean. I think Ashley should be happy with any compliment she can get at this point in her life and career. She ain’t no spring chicken by any means….grow up Ashley…move on and take compliments with some Southern politeness like you were taught growing up. Stop acting like a brat.

49. VALERIE KABAT

August 10, 2017 at 2:27 am

Any way we can contact the guy’s supervisor? I HOPE there’s not going to be any disciplinary action taken. If she hadn’t been such a bitch, he would have stopped at “sweetheart.”

50. Not a fan

August 10, 2017 at 2:42 am

Probably thought he was helping an old lady, thats what she looks like…

51. KyCat92752

August 10, 2017 at 4:48 am

and what is wrong with her mouth…she keeps touching it. She is not even pretty, although she could be with an attitude change. I will never pay to see anything else she stars in. She has been marked off my list! I feel bad for her family. And, I wish she didn’t think she represents Kentucky basketball. We do not want her!

52. Liesl Hoffman

August 10, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Hi all, keep seeing this pop around….. and while I cannot believe some repugnant ass tried to discredit her by mentioning her plastic surgery in one of the 1000 articles( don’t think she needs it but don’t care what she does nor do I care to know)……I am not surprised by people being so fanatical in hating her. First let me say, that if she tried to get the man fired over it, that is a bit over the top…… however, get this through your head…. WOMAN ARE NOT CHARMED OR FLATTERED OR APPRECIATIVE OF STRANGERS CALLING THEM SWEETHEART. It is NOT endearing it is condescending. Just go with the rule of thumb…. if you aren’t saying it to a male then don’t say it to a female and move on. Crimity you all give a lot of energy to stuff that shouldn’t be given a second thought….. if I learn that a phrase I use in any way hurts another …. I eliminate it. I talk to be understood not offend. Sheesh. to use your words for her…. you all need to get a grip!

53. Regina

August 10, 2017 at 2:37 pm

I believe the comments on here could be made without resorting to insults. If the man did touch her when he didn’t need to, I can say that I don’t blame her for complaining. But if he was innocent of singling her out because she’s famous, then he should be taken to task for it. Personally, I don’t agree with Ashley’s politics or some of the things she has done recently. But when people resort to such awful language and insults to attack her, I see them as being just as “nasty.”

54. Eileen

August 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I saw this in my newsfeed last night. I use to think she was a beautiful actress . now I think she’s a very ugly person. The person complimenting her was probably star struck and in awe of her and she turned it into something so ugly even to try and get them fired!! Sorry Miss Judd, you use to be right up there with one of my favs but you don’t even make the list now! This is a fine example of what’s wrong with society, grow some thick skin!

55. Ian

August 10, 2017 at 5:27 pm

So expecting “professionals” to behave like professionals is now bad? Since when? I’ve seen TSA agents do this and more to women and no, it is NOT appropriate. What’s embarrassing is how conservatives keep making excuses for bad behaviour..from TSA agents, from elected officials, from their president. For God’s sake, demand better people.

56. Pingback: Ashley Judd Records Her Attempt to Get Man Fired for Complimenting Her… Real Women Beg Her to Get a Grip – USA News for Today

57. Kat

August 10, 2017 at 8:05 pm

She talks about no hate or ugliness in the world and then turns around and does this to someone who actually makes an effort to be nice to her. Stupid bitch – get over yourself….sweetheart is a term of endearment – I hope you never go to the South…you’ll be offended all over the place. And Lord forbid he compliments your dress – probably took a lot of guts for him to say that with a straight face cuz if that hat is any idication – the dress was probably hideous. Stay in your little hollywood bubble and rot there with the rest of the idiots who have no idea what real life is like.

58. noah

August 10, 2017 at 10:46 pm

She used to have a fairly nice butt until she got so old and bitter. IF she ever gets another movie role I pity the poor guy they get to co-star with her.

59. Vic Bailey

August 11, 2017 at 12:12 am

She needs to be put back in her rubber room and only let out when nobody else is on the street or anywhere she could contact any niceness. May she rot in HELL! Semper Fi.

60. Penny DeLuca

August 11, 2017 at 12:39 am

Get over yourself Ashley Judd!

61. tina martin

August 11, 2017 at 1:15 am

She is a nutcase, very crazy lady. Why would anyone even want to speak to her?? I see she has had plastic surgery on her face, not good face work either. Possibly she thinks she looks good after her face job and this was the only way to let everyone see, well she’s wrong if she thinks she looks good, very plastic looking… down right icky looking.

62. Morgan Wright

August 11, 2017 at 1:23 am

I’m sure if a woman complimented her dress she’d be flattered. Sexist bitch.

63. Morgan Wright

August 11, 2017 at 1:24 am

I’m sure if a woman complimented her dress she’d be flattered.

64. Bernard

August 11, 2017 at 2:43 am

Self absorbed, out of touch(with those who made her famous ) unwatchable, lost, lady

65. L gee

August 11, 2017 at 3:08 am

She is one sick bitch!

66. Cheryl Stephens

August 11, 2017 at 4:04 am

This woman has some serious mental issues. This poor man. He should have taken a good look at her and said damn you are looking old and tired. Where did you get that dress from the salvation army. There are many women that have been molested in their lives me being one, but I don’t let that have power over my life. I don’t hate men and think that all men are sexist. She has no career and she is getting old and looking old. She needs to stop being such a drama queen. Can’t stand these rich out of touch Hollywood bitches.

67. David Bellamy

August 11, 2017 at 6:56 am

After seeing this, it’s much better to be gay.

68. Gregory Tellerman

August 11, 2017 at 10:19 am

Man what a horrible and ugly human being. She most certainly has mental issues and should be put into some kind of nut ward somewhere. Never saw someone like her into herself like she is. Another Hollywood Elite just making her mark on something that no one needs or wants to hear. They should un board her in mid flight from the plane. Now that would be a great story, and hope there were pictures of her ugly ass being ejected off the plane. LMAO ! Just a severe mentally deranged dope !

69. Mike dar

August 11, 2017 at 10:32 am

Let us remember she has had a very long term depressive condition, even to suicidal, which determined her viability at one point when proposed as a political candidate.. the DNC RAN AWAY from her when it became evident she was entirely unsuited to affecting other individuals with this ‘condition’ on the mass scale of leadership abilities in politics.
    If we would not want a suicidal leading a State, why would we concern ourselves with someone on drugs for her ‘medical condition’ and under Physic therapy where she believes what others should have or not have as freedoms of speech?
    The insane running the Asylum?

70. Denman

August 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Ashley must be failing at the box office. And poor dear, she needs to get back on her medication. Loser. When and what was her last movie????

71. Elizabeth

August 11, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Pretty soon men will be to afraid to speak, too afraid they will offend someone. In most cases when sweetheart is used it shows care and endearment. Here is this bleeding heart lib who will turn the term into something it’s not. As a women I’m happy when I hear the term. If someone pays me a compliment on my dress or looks I run with it. She is a certifiable nut job!

72. Elizabeth

August 11, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Poor Ashley. How dare that man call her an endearing name, compliment her dress and tell her to “have a good day”. What a monster!

73. Tanyaec

August 11, 2017 at 1:32 pm

She’s just mad he didn’t know she was a ‘star’ –

74. Bill Agle

August 11, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Wait, the first “sweetheart” could be marked off. But she set a boundary. Clearly. Anything from that point on was on him. Touching her – I would have a real problem with if one of mine.
    He should have backed off the moment she said a response. Which was clear and defined. If one of mine or if there, I could have let the 1st go, nothing else. And touching her. He would be touched and not in way that would leave him with clear eyes. Many of you could let yours endure this? Sorry, my daughter, once chance, if she says no. I am now your problem.

75. Sandra

August 11, 2017 at 2:38 pm

She says at the end she can see my thumb’s up? That’s not my thumb. This woman needs professional help.

76. Fannie

August 11, 2017 at 2:42 pm

sad to think that she feels so important that any remark made to her is racist. As far as I m concerned she is a Nutso case and needs to stay far away from anyone that talks. She made a complete fool of herself in Washington, D.C. I felt she was deranged and the things she said should have landed her in jail.

77. sammy cox

August 11, 2017 at 3:26 pm

She does this for attention…What a shame she must be to her family.

78. Scott

August 11, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Oh you are definitely trying to be controversial that’s why you used FB Live for the 1st time
    to spout off your absurd arrogant ridiculousness! Remember you are a nasty woman!

79. Martine

August 11, 2017 at 6:09 pm

ASHKEY JUDD HAS PROVEN AGAIN TO THE WORLD THAT SHE IS REALLY, BUT REALLY DUMB !

80. Bonnie

August 11, 2017 at 6:23 pm

I don’t know about you but I WANT to be called sweetheart. 🙂

81. Anna M. Kemp

August 11, 2017 at 8:48 pm

ASHLEY JUDD IS CERTIFIABLE ! I DON’T KNOW WHATS HAPPENED TO HER, BUT SHE IS TOTALLY AND UTTERLY OUT OF HER MIND! I USED TO BE A FAN, BUT I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER, SHE’S JUST PLAIN CRAZY! SOMEONE NEEDS TO REGULATE HER MEDS!!!

82. Norman Stier

August 11, 2017 at 9:01 pm

The lady who waited on me at Burger King this morning, was much more attractive than this presumed human being. As a Kentuckian, please be assured that she is an absolute embarrassment to the Commonwealth…especially after that magnificent “speech” she delivered at the DC March. Henry Clay, Abraham Lincoln, Jefferson Davis and Alben Barkley must be rolling in their graves.

83. noah

August 11, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Did this woman have a facial stroke? Her mouth looks twisted.

84. Leroy Simi

August 11, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Maybe you had to be there?

85. shawn britt

August 11, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Ashley looks like Nancy Reagan when Nancy was older, not younger.

86. Laura Ayala

August 11, 2017 at 11:59 pm

I also replied on her site. Just in time too as she disabled her FB site.

87. Ren

August 12, 2017 at 12:20 am

Stupid is as stupid does.

88. Lori Cummings

August 12, 2017 at 4:38 am

This poor woman – She’s been pushing this militant feminist movement so long she doesn’t know which end is up! Someone had the audacity to call her “Sweetheart”! My gosh, what is this world coming to?? So many men and women call people “sweetheart” when they are dealing with the public – I think it’s kind of quaint. And then they had the nerve to compliment her dress!!! OMG!!! What would she have done in the beginning of her acting career if people didn’t start doing things like that? I think ol’ Ashley’s due for a nice long rest now – She’s really nuts!

89. Lori Cummings

August 12, 2017 at 4:40 am

No, I haven’t already said this – I accidently pushed the “Post Comment” twice – Can you just take the one if I promise not to hit the button twice?

90. Cleo

August 12, 2017 at 7:40 pm

How full of yourself do you have to be to carry on like that? Good grief! I guess no one should ever dare violate her by smiling at her, giving her a cordial greeting (Where I live, the word “sweetheart” is not classified as a sexual assault.), touching her (?), or wishing her a good day. Basically, if you see her, quickly look the other way and pretend that she doesn’t exist.

91. Esther nze

August 13, 2017 at 12:52 am

Lol!!! if it’s such a compliment why don’t men do that to each other. Trust if a black man did that to a white woman like Toni Larring, y’all would be pissed.

92. Vicki

August 13, 2017 at 2:53 am

Get over yourself

93. Strongbow

August 13, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Ha Ha, he was probably being sarcastic to intentionally provoke her. Ugly, stupid bitch. Good job!!

94. Betsy

August 13, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Pathetic old woman trying soooo hard to remain in the news.

95. Andrea

August 14, 2017 at 12:51 am

Well she better not come to the great lakes area we call each other sweeties dear sweetheart

96. Gwen

August 25, 2017 at 2:44 am

Someone should have looked at her and said *Bless Your Heart* In the South that means F You