Bald Kathy Griffin Unhinged: ‘I’m on a Hollywood Blacklist; My Legal Bills Are Through the Roof’ (VIDEO)

Kathy Griffin posted another unhinged video to her YouTube account Saturday where she admits she lost her mind.

Griffin complained about the continued fallout from her Trump beheading stunt.

Not only is she on Interpol, she is on a Hollywood blacklist and said her legal bills are through the roof.

Kathy Griffin posted a YouTube video to her channel Saturday dubbed ‘Kathy Griffin’s State of the Union’.

She complained about the continued fallout from her Trump beheading photoshoot.
“I just want you guys to know that I am fully in the middle of a blacklist, like I’m in the middle of a Hollywood blacklist. It is real. I’m not booked on any talk shows,” Griffin said.

“When I get home, I do not have one single day of paid work in front of me,” Griffin continued.

She also said she was unwilling to do the ‘club circuit’ as she has worked too hard in her life and she is above that type of work.

Griffin admitted that she has to turn down fundraising requests because she is buried in legal bills following the bloody Trump head photoshoot.

Griffin also sounded paranoid and said Harvey Weinstein hired a company to follow Rose McGowan around after she came forward about Hollywood sexual assault and implied she may be next.

Griffin reiterated that she has no work when she returns home from her tour and said she’s being targeted because she’s a woman.

She ended the video begging for a gig on a T.V. show.

Was this photo worth it, Kathy?

What do you think about this comment below.

1. bluewren

November 19, 2017 at 11:40 am

She should try McDonalds if they will have her!

2. Lori Smutney

November 19, 2017 at 11:41 am

What she did in her “photo shoot” against President Trump is AS bad as Harvey Weinstein.

3. gary

November 19, 2017 at 11:52 am

Suck it up baby you created this shit on yourself. Personally you deserve all the bad shit you have.. Move to another country. like someplace in the middle east bitch.

4. RDB

November 19, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Every morning, right after my first cup of coffee, I have a “movement” too… I’m going to rename that special toilet time to the Morning Drop Show starring Kathy Griffin.

5. Diane

November 19, 2017 at 1:08 pm

she isn’t being blackballed because she’s a woman………..she is blackballed because she’s an idiot and a POS!!!!!

• Marianne

November 19, 2017 at 8:08 pm

She’s trying to make it seem like this all snowballed because she is a “woman” instead of because the majority of the states who voted for Trump were outraged because of her bloody head picture. That is an insult to the Office of President, to America and to Trump’s family who didn’t deserve to see that kind of picture. So continue on your “Kiss of Death” tour because you are the reason you aren’t working. Don’t blame Fox News, or Trump, it is decent people who hate what you did. Imagine if someone did that to Obama. Disgusting. Griffin needs to wise up and stop blaming others.

6. Oscar Saenz

November 19, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Kathy Griffin uses her “right” to -stupidly and ignorantly- speak her -imbecile- mind and expect it not have bring any consequences?
    It is hard to see anybody facing hard financial times but, perhaps this is what she needs to experience, a total financial ruin, in order for her to truly know what real, working people have to go through, on an everyday type of basis. In which we may not agree with the, let’s say, regional manager’s decisions, but that does not mean we can just post in ‘you tube’ a picture with said person’s bloody head on our hands, as the same right we can claim to be exercising, is the same right that higher up may reach out to, at least, suspend us from working. That is enough to throw our -working people with family to shelter and feed, and bills to pay- budget out of whack, hence the reason why we tend to obey “protocol”.
    Second thought, I just convinced myself to not to feel sorry for her, I wish her to fall all the way to the bottom, then let us see if she still would keep on disrespecting people the way she has done. We all know that, should financial ruin reaches her, will be enough to “make her become a different, more sensitive and caring, type of person”.
    For every right, there is an obligation to fulfill, for most of us the latter is what keep us from making an ass out of ourselves, as indeed we have responsibilities to cover.

7. Terry. Wentz

November 19, 2017 at 4:18 pm

You got what you had comlng seems like fair to me

8. [email protected]

November 19, 2017 at 5:23 pm

K A R M A K A R M A

9. Lola Jones

November 19, 2017 at 9:13 pm

I hope she goes begging for Bread! Then she will know how lucky she is to live in a Free Country!
    Never bite the hand that feeds you Kathy!

10. Eric

November 20, 2017 at 1:09 am

Just listen to this p.o.s. She reaffirms my beliefs that Hollywood has their heads buried so far up their own assholes that they believe the shit they spew. Go fuck your own damn selves and live in Venezuela

11. L

November 20, 2017 at 5:50 am

I feel like nobody likes her and that’s why she’s not booked…