Barron Trump Just MELTED Our Hearts By Doing This At Signing Ceremony!

Donald Trump has officially become the 45th President of The United States, and the inauguration was beyond amazing for so many reasons. not only that the crowds were loud and clear about how much they adore Trump, it was the First family that kind of stole the show.

Melania Trump falls among the most beautiful First ladies that America has ever had, and Trump’s children were simply adorable and on point. However, what actually caught everyone’s attention was Trump and Melania’s son, Barron Trump who found amusement of his own during the ceremony.

We could all spot Barron as he was being playful with his nephew.

Barron Trump may only be 10 years old, but he has a real feel for family and was seen being extra attentive to the 1-year-old Teddy- the son of Ivanka Trump.

Below, you can watch the video for yourselves and witness this precious moment.

The lovely moment of endearment happened during the signing ceremony and gave the inauguration an entire dimension and softness. This only shows that not everything wraps around formality, seriousness and politics. It is good to notice these family moments, as they represent the true value of what the trumps are initially about.

These family values are the foundation of America and it only shows us that trump is the right pick for this country.

Although they may not be direct siblings, Barron and his nephew showed true sense of togetherness, and Ivanka Trump was nothing but a proud mother and sister as well.

Well, that was just heartwarming! We hope to see more of these moments as the First Family joins America on a four-year-trip of progress.

Donald Trump managed to build not only a solid personal career, but also a composed and collected family that sticks together in the good and bad moments, as well as a political structure that promises long-lasting results.

Well done Trumps!

What do you think about this? Share this on Facebook or Twitter along with your comments.

Source: Worldpoliticus

Continue Reading

1. Gail

January 22, 2017 at 1:39 am

Heartwarming, he is a nice kid….& some people have to be reminded that he IS a 10 year old kid. Not to be talked against & picked on.

• Lois Wright

January 22, 2017 at 2:14 am

I watched this. I thought it was so sweet

• DMFellows

January 22, 2017 at 4:31 am

Very handsome young man

2. Jody C McDavid

January 22, 2017 at 2:05 am

That is a good uncle!!

3. Rebecca Slapo

January 22, 2017 at 2:30 am

Barron Trump is absolutely Habdsome and Very mature and very very Bright young man!!
    How many 10 yrs olds would behave so beautifully?
    I love this family and I pray for their success and safety!!
    Give them a chance to govern this country!!

4. Diane K. Zastrow

January 22, 2017 at 2:40 am

Awesome…..loving, caring, family…

5. Nawal shafik

January 22, 2017 at 3:04 am

Trump had great Family and he raised his family very well
    I love all his family! God bless them and protect them!
    Trump will be the pest president!

6. A. Perreault

January 22, 2017 at 3:18 am

Barron is a great kid., gentle, kind and compassionate. I had a thought that it would be nice for him to bring a friend to some of these gala events in the future. They can be long and boring for an intelligent young man like himself and a friend would pass the time well for both.

7. Dolores Harris

January 22, 2017 at 3:50 am

I thought that was such a touching moment. What a loving family.
    Barron is your typical ten year old and is doing just great in all
    the new and intimidating and new situations he is experiencing.
    My hat is off to him.

• Johnny Burns

January 22, 2017 at 5:44 am

One for you Barron Trump. Great job. May we all be that kind.

8. joleta hicks

January 22, 2017 at 3:51 am

precious moments, Barron is very handsome. Sad that many have decided to sad wrongfule things about him and is in the media in such negative ways. He is 10 yrs. old and precious great person just like the rest of the family.

9. Kristin Staszak

January 22, 2017 at 4:13 am

I love this family…Such grace…. love…. support for one another. Money can’t buy that. Only Love…
    Barron is an adorable Lil man♡ God bless them all♡

10. DMFellows

January 22, 2017 at 4:30 am

He is precious. Love the whole family.

11. Janet

January 22, 2017 at 4:38 am

This is political event. Family is respectful, the children well behaved. Let’s give them some dignity.

12. Carole Goscinski

January 22, 2017 at 4:44 am

what a really great family some of these brats out there new to be 1/4 of what this family are all about

13. jlish1234

January 22, 2017 at 4:54 am

Luv that peek a boo, well raised wonderful family!

14. Gay nell morris

January 22, 2017 at 5:00 am

I saw it too…and Baron was precious

15. Krystyna Gaglio

January 22, 2017 at 5:53 am

I love Barron and of the Grendel’s children of Donald Trump Ok Paulie Sal come to see me today after the argument you’ll had ,he stayed here for long time and we talked,he was very distraught that you argue with him over things in the restaurant in front of everyone ,you do the same thing with me that’s why you don’t see me there to often. I’m an afoul and I’m you’re mother and if you have something to say to me do it outside of the restaurant ,
    In privet the same with you’re kids, they are getting to be adults and is embarrassing when you become belligerent with all of us in front of the employees or god forbid in front of patrons.Sal needs his Father more then ever so is Maggie , Lily and even Maddie and Wyatt.we all understand that you have to take suboxin to keep you from craving to do you know what and that’s ok with all of us as long as you healthy.
    But you are not ,you drink liquor especially Yeager ,you know yourself that mixing all that you take is a sure death sentence soon or later,I’d rather die first before you ,I don’t think I can live thrue onather death in our Family.how are a
    We going to run the restaurant without you?
    Sal is to young to take this kind of responsibility ,wonder if you care ?
    What about the people that work for us? Don’t you think they know ? What about the patrons especially the regulars,
    Don’t you think they know? You’re Dad died from alcoholism and so did mine.
    I’m begging you to stop the alcohol,
    None of us want you to die unless you want to kill yourself ?
    Sal promised me that he will talk with you when you are sober and outside of the restaurant and same go for me Erin, Maggie,you looked so good few mos ago, now you look like you strung out again on whatever,you don’t think you’re children and their friends see it ,I used to be so ashamed of my father when he got of the train so totally out of it and my friends walked him home and then he argued with all of us in the house,
    How you think I felt going to school the next day ?
    Everyday I wait for a phone call
    Because you’re body can only take so much,you know no one can help you but you,
    You have a strong will like me,that’s all you have to do is to make desision not to do the alcohol with the pills or you can train someone to do the orders and the manager position just in case you’re gone.
    I worry about you,Erin and all you’re kids.
    I want you to think about it and get some help if you are unable to help yourself.
    I love you more then life itself and so are you’re kids,
    You need to be there for them they need you sober so you can appreciate how wonderful they are and know that they love you very much
    We going to run the restaurant without you?
    Sal is to young to take this kind of responsibility ,wonder if you care ?
    Don’t you think they know? You’re Dad died from alcoholism and so did mine.
    I’m begging you to stop the alcohol,
    None of us want you to die unless you want to kill yourself ?
    How you think I felt going to school the next day ?
    Everyday I wait for a phone call
    Because you’re body can only take so much,you know no one can help you but you,
    I worry about you,Erin and all you’re kids.
    I love you more then life itself and so are you’re kids,

• L

January 23, 2017 at 3:47 am

May God give you and your family peace.

• Annie

January 23, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Sounds like “right out of the mouth of a lunatic. Pitiful. Get her some help. She needs it

16. sarah cresap

January 22, 2017 at 6:39 am

Why was such a long, private message put up,for the whole world to see ?

• Nicole De Pirro

January 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Evidently she must not have realized what she done.

• Janet

January 23, 2017 at 7:04 am

Exactly I quite reading, as it is a private Message!!!

17. Regina

January 22, 2017 at 11:53 am

Beautiful and the what a respected family. Barron your a wonderful young man and I wish I could have a son that could walk in your shoes at 10 years old. Stand tall and be proud of your dad

18. TomSwift

January 22, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Trump family values. Married three times and had open affairs while still married. He has talked about his little girl’s breasts and how he would date his daughter if she was not his daughter. If you find that Trump defines family values, you must all just adore Obama. Happily married, well-rounded kids, zero scandals. No pussy-grabbing there.

19. gary

January 22, 2017 at 2:11 pm

we love the trumps!

20. Sandi Davis

January 22, 2017 at 3:00 pm

The Trump’s are FAMILY….. you know that they all love each other and are there for one another.
    Prayers for President Trump as he embarks on this incredible adventure/journey of leading our country and Making America Great Again….May God Bless!

21. Lois Yeatts

January 22, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Barron is such a sweetheart,I hope he has lots of sleepovers with his friends,and
    Play all over the White. House!!!! Have fun Barron!!!!!❤️

22. Terrie

January 22, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Such a gracious and handsome young man. He seems tall for a ten year old; good for him. May God bless him!

23. Rebecca Villeneuve

January 22, 2017 at 6:07 pm

How loving and precious you are Barron

24. Jean Hansen

January 22, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Baron is half brother to Ivanka so Teddy is his biological Nephew, glad to see all Trumps children working together and being Happy.

25. Joe Plumber

January 22, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Melania the nudie model still looked like a hooker.

26. Craig Jurgensen

January 22, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Ah yes, “family values.” So the brood of Trump’s third trophy wife does something cute, and that’s a family value? You guys really will rationalize anything.

27. Nicole De Pirro

January 22, 2017 at 7:27 pm

So sweet. Prayers for protection over this family.

28. Carol

January 22, 2017 at 8:34 pm

That young man did a wonderful job! I don’t think our kids would have been so patient, certainly not at 10 years old! Barron rocked it. I noticed during the day when he asked his Mom or another relative about something, they were patient and listened to him and answered him. Loved it!

29. Ihuoma Aguku

January 22, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Good boy and I have heard of how well behaved the Trump children are. I am so happy Trump eon. Not that I know much of America but am so happy. God will continue to be with POTUS and his family.

30. Alice Blackhall

January 22, 2017 at 10:36 pm

I like this Trump family. It seems they are “one for all” and “all for one”. Very inspiring to see them together sharing everything. Barron looks like a sweet and well behaved kid. No need to make fun of him, as some people have already done.

Our prayers and best wishes are with you President Trump. Make God guide you into doing what is best for this country and its people.

31. Heidi S

January 23, 2017 at 12:11 am

Barron is such a tall boy- sometimes it’s hard to remember he’s just 10! He seems to have a fun spirit, he’s clearly well mannered, and I think he has a lot of similarities to Dad! He seems sweet and clearly loves his family.
    Celebrities and the Press need to leave him alone! This is a time frame (approx 10 – 12) when children develop their own perception of themselves. He needs to only have wonderful experiences with people!

32. Bunny

January 23, 2017 at 2:47 am

Impressive amount of incorrect grammar. Idiotic ‘Conservative Fighters,’ solder on!

33. JB

January 23, 2017 at 3:00 am

Let’s not forget that Trump does not embody conservative values. He is a self-admitted adulterer, multiple times, and has disrespected women. He has built his businesses with immigrants, but says he’s for American jobs (hypocrisy), he says he’ll keep factories in the U.S.A., but his inauguration hats were made in China (more hypocrisy). Let’s work toward an honest, respectable leader on the next Republican ticket. Barron is indeed cute, but the focus should be on his father.

34. Janet

January 23, 2017 at 7:10 am

Barron is an Enduring Kid and I Hate That Some People are Being MEAN to a 10 Yr old!!!
    You are a Cool Kid Barron, Try not to let People get to You, I Know it is a hard thing
    but You will be much better off if You can manage to do that. 🙂

35. TomSwift

January 23, 2017 at 8:47 am

Interesting that you won’t post my prior comment. I guess truth is not a Christian value. You also must have a very different definition of family values than I do. With Obama, you have a loving family, with one father, one mother, and two well-rounded daughters. With Trump, kids from three adulterous marriages and numerous divorces. Also multiple legal claims of sexual assault. If you had to choose, would you want your child to live with the Trumps or with the Obamas? Be honest.

36. Beatrice Davies

January 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Yes I saw him keeping his nephew happy! That was wonderful to see. Kudo’s to you Barron.

• Janie

January 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I was thinking that I hope he has a best friend that is allowed to join him on his adventures in the White House. It will be such a fun time for him! Praying for God’s continued blessings and protection for Barron and the Trump family!

37. Doreen watson

January 23, 2017 at 10:03 pm

I love the entire family. They are so down to earth. They are always up beat. Great example for all of America. Barron did what most people do when they see a baby. Play with them. I am so happy to have them in the WH.

38. Sharon Bowers

January 23, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Barron, I would have been doing the same thing. You just can,t help yourself..I also love babies..

39. TomSwift

January 24, 2017 at 11:37 am

Cowards. No opinion but your own. You know what I wrote was correct yet you don’t have the guts to release it since you know it will show up your inane bleatings about how wonderful the Trump family is. Did you catch the video when he left his car compared to when Obama left his? Obama helped his wife out and led her up the stairs while Trump ignored his wife and the Obamas both turned and escorted her. Family values.

I’m done. Wallow in your fear of the truth. Real and honest people admit when they are wrong. You and Trump are the new breed. Enjoy your “alternative facts”.

40. MaryLinda

January 24, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Barron you are such a great addition to your family! I have a grandson who is so much like you. He was 19 when his Mother had a new baby. He loves his baby sister and is so kind and patient with her and such a help to his Mother. Playing peekaboo is something he would have done at that moment too. America is so fortunate to have a family like yours to be leading our country.

41. Connie

January 26, 2017 at 2:22 am

What a sweet and loving First Son. It will be a joy and honor to watch him grow up. Some of the pics from the inauguration are beautiful with his family…you can see the love and respect they have for each other

42. FuckTrumpreally

January 27, 2017 at 10:32 am

Does the word proffesional mean anything? Its the fucking whitehouse, not a daycare. Our president is suppose to emminate strength and intelligence. Neither is present in that scene.

43. Ron

January 27, 2017 at 5:38 pm

I like how someone has to slip a dig in and compare tgem to the obamas.
    For one, mo Anerican family is perfect.
    That seems fake to me.
    The Trumps are more of what the American family looks like today, having their own struggles and still togeather is amasing if you ask me.

44. Isabella langridge

January 29, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Love u Barron… And whoever posted that long personal comment was trying to steal ur moment. Some People are just stupid