Bats on 'The View' Get DEVASTATING News After Slandering President Trump

Bats on ‘The View’ Get DEVASTATING News After Slandering President Trump

The women on The View have spent the last few months relentlessly attacking Donald Trump and his family in as many ways as they can. However, they recently took things way too far, and they might pay the ultimate price for it.

The female hosts just descended into unsubstantiated speculation when they made outrageous claims about the mental faculties of President Trump and his sex life with Melania to explain what they saw as bizarre behavior.

“He’s losing it,” Joy Behar said, “and we’ll all see soon, it’s going to all be over.”

“You’re not being funny about that, you actually do think he’s losing it?” Jedediah Bila asked.

“I think he’s losing it,” Behar agreed. “I think he has short-term memory loss, I think he maybe has a touch of dementia maybe, I don’t know. Something’s wrong with him. Something’s wrong, I don’t know what it is.”

“It could be the sleep and also, that he didn’t realize this job was going to be what it was,” Bila explained. “I always say that he didn’t want this job. He didn’t want this job.”

“He wanted the fame. He wanted the fame that came with it,” she added, “he thought it would boost his popularity but he was not prepared for this.”

“It’s also possible that Melania is living in New York most of the time,” Behar speculated. “And he’s in Mar-a-Lago, and you know sometimes sex puts you to sleep. He ain’t getting any of that.”

“He’s getting nothing – and that’s a problem,” she concluded, as the liberal audience laughter.

Viewers were rightfully offended by this ridiculous segment, and a movement has now started calling for ABC to cancel The View.

SHARE this story if you think The View should be CANCELLED!

1. Loretta Boyce

June 6, 2017 at 2:53 pm

We want this cancelled, I stopped watching when all they could talk a out was bashing our President, they are vulgar, gossipy, school is out,kids are home and some parents may let them watch, talking about Tr umps sex life is private and they over stepped, Barron is off limits to them,Are you going to let them just keep on,I see what is said on facebook, they think they are so great but making fools out of themselves.

• AG

June 6, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Wake up, Loretta Boyce. The President is clearly mentally unstable and a danger to us all.

• Sarah Godbold

June 7, 2017 at 12:45 am

Absolutely agree. Even if I did agree with what they say, which I do NOT, I can stand just so much of a hen house cackling. It honest to goodness sounds like a hen house full and all going through menopause. Just a bunch of nasyy, bitchy, ugly and obsessive women.

• Mary Ann

June 7, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Well said!

• Pat

June 9, 2017 at 12:08 am

Totally agree

• Lily

June 9, 2017 at 12:51 am

Agree absolutely!!!

• Sandra

June 13, 2017 at 4:07 am

If the show stays it needs new people on it

• Donna

June 7, 2017 at 12:58 am

Take these ignorant women off the air??

• Anne

June 7, 2017 at 4:29 am

Agreed

• Elmer

June 7, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I believe it would be a good idea for them to continue the View. HOWEVER, I also believe it should not be broadcasted on the public ‘ s airways. Btw, when will one of their guests ask them, especially Goldie why she hasn’t moved to Canada like she said said would.

• Anne Stone

June 7, 2017 at 11:11 pm

I wonder how many viewers does a tv show have to lose before it is taken off the air. Or does the CEO’s of the networks pay the ladies to degrade our President and his beautiful wife and family. If the CEO’s are responsible for the, then they are the sleeze balls.

• Jacqueline Aiken.

June 8, 2017 at 3:44 pm

CANCEL the VIEW now. PLEASE!!!!! I am sorry but those people. I cannot use the word women. That is an insult to females who are really women. Women have class and proper manners. The people on the View are not women. They are hateful, nasty Witches. They have their brooms hanging in their dressing rooms.

• Barbara Patterson

June 8, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg are the 2 worst commenators on the air. THey should never be allowed to talk the way they do. Joy thinks she is a comedian, she is not. I can’t get over Bill the Producer allowing them to get by with it. Please remove them from the air. Actually remove the “VIEW completely and get something on people enjoy.

• Lily

June 9, 2017 at 12:50 am

They’re old ugly and disgusting!!!!!!

• Arlene Dalbero

June 12, 2017 at 9:03 am

I will boycott any of their sponsors. Their sponsors should be heavily affected by them

• Mamaw5

June 15, 2017 at 8:10 am

I do not watch TRASHY evil women! They are so full of hate. ABC is going downhill on a fast sled!

2. :Linda Mccusker

June 6, 2017 at 2:57 pm

agreed…ljm

3. Cindy

June 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm

And I think that you have a touch of dumbass. Have you ever listened to yourself? You sound so dumb that nobody wants to even hear your voice. You’re disgusting. Maybe you need to get f***ed every once in a while. It might help your stupidity. I really don’t think anything could help somebody as stupid as you.

4. Cathy

June 6, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I can’t believe the way these women can talk about the president of the USA. I sure didn’t like Obama along with a whole lot of people but you didn’t hear shows like this constantly bashing Obama. Even though there was plenty of reason to do so with all the scandals he was involved in and not taking responsibility for any of the things happening around him including the IRS fast and furious and Benghazi

• Lily

June 9, 2017 at 1:03 am

Agree with you Cathy. We are civilized people unlike these witches acting much like cave people. They think they’re sooo smart!! Bunch of female snakes!!

• Mamaw5

June 15, 2017 at 8:11 am

Agree!

5. Jennifer

June 6, 2017 at 3:49 pm

When will the DOJ or Secret Service file charges against these people? Oh! Give the matter to Melania and let her take care of it!

6. Gail

June 6, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Don’t pay any attention to those kind. They are inconsequential.

7. Janice Kilby

June 6, 2017 at 5:20 pm

This is by no means anyway to be speaking about the President
    of the United States of America.

• AG

June 6, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Respect is earned. DUH This dude s a nut case.

8. Diane

June 6, 2017 at 6:08 pm

This show needs to be cancelled. These women are poor excuses for Americans. I believe in freedom of speech but, these disgusting insults of our President and his family have gone on too long. Can you imagine them doing this to Obama they would have been killed by BLM people. If you don’t like our President leave my country like most of you promised. We the American people voted for Trump and you are insulting all of us. Go to Syria and spout your hate.

9. Joe

June 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

There is zero reason to watcg or listen to these morons. Another way to strike back is put a list of sponsors out and stop buying the sponors stuff and let them know you will no longer buy from them.

• kodster

June 7, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Bingo. ABC will not cancel the show until the sponsors react to a boycott from their consumers, getting the message from them that The View is unacceptable. We’re finding out that We The People have power with our pocketbooks.

• Jacqueline Aiken.

June 8, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Let me know every product they advertise on that show. I will personally put emails out everywhere to as many people as I can to stop buying those products nationwide. I have traveled for years and I know people quite a few states in America. We can make a huge dent in their profits if won’t cancel the show. I also have friends in Canada as well. CANCEL THE VIEW, or deal with the financial consequences. It won’t be pretty for you, if you keep them on the air.

10. CLYDE BAILEY

June 6, 2017 at 6:23 pm

In my opinion the view and the people on it should be taken away.All Americans have a right to their opinion but they go too far.They are a perfect example of STUPID.I DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW.THEY ALL NEED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IF THEY THINK IT IS BETTER THAN BEING HERE.

• Peggy Kline

June 6, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Totally agree with everyone especially Clyde Bailey. Why don’t we make a list of the companies that sponsor this program and then do not purchase anything from their company. Might make a big statement without saying a word just utilizing our pocketbook.
      This exactly what I intend to do.

• Linda Helmer

June 7, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Great idea! While we are at it, let’s hope they are defunded. Why should taxpayers have to support this crap, while all the non=taxpayers sit at home and watch this ridiculous garbage.

• AG

June 6, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Trump is the one going to far. He needs to go ASAP.

11. Dawn Davis

June 6, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I’m all for boycotting the sponsors of this STUPID show!

12. Terry Cilica

June 7, 2017 at 12:00 am

listening to them critize the president all the time like every show , they need to stop it is disrespect to the fans of the view and it teaches other to be disrespected. joy was in past a teacher, what kind of a teacher was she a bullie and always picking on someone she didn’t like. also what makes them say a black president because obama was just as much white as he was black. there has not been a full blooded back president in the usa.

13. Carolyn

June 7, 2017 at 12:06 am

Get them off the air!!! They are an abomination and an insult to anyone who watches TV. PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMBALANCED- esp Joy Behar. She is a sicko!! ABC is this show the best use of that time slot?? I certainly hope not

14. Donna

June 7, 2017 at 1:03 am

TAKE THEM OFF the Air!!! Now I will watch long enough to see who their sponsors are and boycoyynthem

15. Al Navarro

June 7, 2017 at 1:39 am

Yeah, but then you all think that FOX news is the greatest and now people are finding out how much BS they spout.
    But then a lot of these shows are of the reality crap, just like the ones that you TRUMPETERS was part of and still think he is.

16. Kimberley

June 7, 2017 at 2:25 am

For ABC to continue to allow this day in and day out blatant hate and disrespect towards our president and his family is insulting to them, the supporters, and is an embarrassment to the country. It is unpatriotic. It is immoral. There’s really nothing on ABC I need to watch.

17. Ed White

June 7, 2017 at 1:36 pm

I personally do not watch the View, because the Hosts of the View are Bias Feminists, who are very judgmental. Judge not, that Ye be Judged!

18. Georgette Kalis

June 7, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Don’t watch. lacks too much intelligence for me. Horrible women. Get them off tv. Please

19. Nell Breaux

June 7, 2017 at 4:02 pm

The women of the View are without a doubt the worse of the worse when it comes to TV talk shows. They had to be raised by the Devil himself. I wouldn’t watch that show if it was the only one on TV. Just more of the Swamp that needed to be drained.

20. AHZZ

June 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm

It’s time for these cackling hens to put up on a roost!
    CANCEL THIS HATE-BASHING AMERICAN LOONY SHOW!

21. Alan

June 7, 2017 at 6:06 pm

These women have no expertise in anything other than being fat, bitchy and old. Why are they stay here?

• tagmouse

June 8, 2017 at 5:10 am

I’m curious why this coven of sea hags are so obsessed with the Trump marriage and sex life. Could it be none of them could get laid even with a bag over their oinker heads?

22. Virginia Weaver

June 7, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I want this show cancelled, they are the trashiest, most hateful, most disrespectful bitches ever on the Air. It doesn’t say much for ABC to continue to air this kind of ilk. It is only when I read about them and what they say that I get so upset because I wouldn’t waste my time watching these airheads. I will watch the show once just to see who their sponsors are and then I will announce to all the President’s supporters the names of the sponsors and call a boycott.

23. Phyllis Page

June 8, 2017 at 12:27 pm

For the life of me, I can’t understand why this stupid show is still on the air. Surely there are not that many stupid people in this country to keep this filth on the air.

24. Jacqueline Aiken.

June 8, 2017 at 8:12 pm

CANCEL the View Immediately! I never want to see those idiots ever again. She should actually go to jail. I thought if anyone threatened harm to the President of the USA they would be locked up immediately. Apparently if you are President Trump they won’t did it. BUT if we’re any other person who was President they would lock them up. The double standard is wrong. Please stand with our President and keep him safe from harm. God President Trump and America.

25. Angela

June 8, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Personally, all of them sicken me. I agree with several of the above statements, but I will keep my comment PG and just say 1)They are a bunch of feminist extremist 2) Sick of the crying and whining because they didn’t get their way #) I wish they would leave the country like they promised because then I wouldn’t have to hear their stupidity spewed all over every dr. office tv in the waiting room or all over fb 4) I say boycotting all sponsorship companies would make a dramatic impact on their paycheck/job and finally (and this is my favorite) 5) they need to shave their pits, put on a bra, and go get them some like they mention. Maybe it will give them the “sleep” they so emphatically say Mr. Trump needs to keep him from being crazy/ having dementia cause these bats are way out in la-la land if they think they draw viewers with that trash. President Trump was famous WAY before he even thought about running, was far wealthier than that salary provides, and has a head for business. In order to give all your free money to ppl who chose to sit on their butts and do nothing (not the ones who actually need a bit of help to get on their feet… they don’t LIVE on welfare cause they have more pride) you have to have more people out there like my husband and I who go to work everyday and actually pay taxes to provide that free money. He gets that. I wish others would too.

26. Ann Anderson

June 8, 2017 at 9:40 pm

I think this show should be cancelled. I really think they lost it to continue the way they do. Do they not see and hear themselves. Such a bunch of lowlifes

27. Verna Daniels

June 8, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Leave these morons on BC they need to be reminded what idiots they r every day.Our President Donald Trump knew all along what was going on w Comey, Obama, Hillary & false news every one against him up there & his little Barron. I’m all for our President Trump have been from beginning & I think he’s been treated horribly by just about everyone but his supporters have suck it out w him. If media want to redeem their reputation they need to do right by going as hard & heavy on real criminals such as Obama & Hillary etc they know who they r now do what is right do ur jobs we want truths NOT fiction not ur opinions, facts only & Democrats & some others up there need to start working for US ppl who hired u work for Americans not ur personal agenda like last Obama. Thank U President Trump & your wonderful family

28. Pat

June 8, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Idiots, that all I can say!

29. Pam

June 9, 2017 at 1:21 am

I haven’t watch this vile show since the first season and will never watch it! I don’t think it will ever be cancelled like it should because it fits into the leftist agenda way too much! Best way is to boycott sponsors! Hit them in the wallet!

30. TEXAN AT HEART

June 9, 2017 at 2:22 am

AMERICANS GOT EXTREMELY COMPLACENT DURING THE OBAMA REGIME
    SINCE THE MAJORITY PREPARED FOR A NEW PRESIDENT THE MEDIA GOT AWAY WITH MURDER
    ARE WE PREPARED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
    WHILE WE SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AND GET RID OF THE NEWS CASTERS WHO KISS EVERYTHING BUT THEIR PET AT NIGHT

31. TEXAN AT HEART

June 9, 2017 at 2:28 am

WHEN DO WE REFUSE TO GIVE THE VIEW AND THE OLD COWS THE TIME OF DAY?
    HOW WOULD JOY BEHAR OR HER QUEER CRONIES KNOW THE LEAST BIT ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF ANYONE WHEN THE BEST SHE CAN DO IS WHOOPIE???
    OMG SHE IS SO ENVIOUS OF REAL FEMALES

32. Mary Lu Duffy

June 9, 2017 at 3:02 am

Bitter, resentful, scorned, and mostly forgotten. The women of the View have been so ignored by the majority of women in the country of ALL walks of life they must continually be more and more outrageous, more vile, more crass, more asinine, coarse, gross, graceless, tasteless, tactless, clumsy, heavy-handed, and blundering in order to attract an audience. They seem to believe the above adjectives will substitute for real intelligence and class. Good luck ladies (and I use that term loosely) — hope you’ve been saving your money.

33. Another Texan at Heart

June 9, 2017 at 5:20 am

Agree with this show should have been cancelled and JB gone a long time ago. Remember back when the blond, I think Hasselhoff, something like that, and the other girl on that family show with single dad and twins, were on the view, in my opinion left because they did not believe what most others believed on the show. They seem to be on a show that only wants their opinions expressed and others that do not think the same get shut done, or shut their mouth, or leave because they do not want to be around such crude, rude, disrespectful people. Why all of these people, mainstream media, Hollywood who do not live in reality, and other persons that want to put down our president, how they get away with all of this, is beyond me. Old lady. Voted in elections and was taught not to disrespect people and especially the POTUS, his wife, and any of his family members VPOTUS and his family. My, times have changed.

34. Jane Abbene

June 9, 2017 at 6:40 am

They are sickening. It became a political arena. Thought I would see entertainment or discussions of women’s views of various issues.
    Instead it became a liberal political bandstand of hate filled women
    Shouting at and to one another. What is that? Not entertainment. Not even a discussion. They beat up our President and talk like the fake news programs. This has become such a crap fest. Take them off the air please and put on something that’s entertaining, not a shouting match.

35. Jackie grund

June 9, 2017 at 8:06 pm

36. Jackie grund

June 9, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I used to watch the view but not now they have lost me as a viewer with their one sided opinions that are classless and not true. It should be cancelled . Not adding any value or is it entertaining anymore . Joy you might want to go back to the Catskills and do your comedy there if you call it that !!! You also might want to look into hormone replacement girl you need it !!!!

37. ZbOROVAN

June 10, 2017 at 9:10 am

A platform for liberals to spew their vile treason and sedition. CANCEL!

38. ZbOROVAN

June 10, 2017 at 9:13 am

Revoke Joy Behar’s American citizenship and then ship her off to Saudi Arabia. Let’s see how long she lasts.

39. RuthAnn Crow

June 11, 2017 at 12:01 am

Please remove them. Joy and Whoopi are the mentally insane ones who has completely lost it. They should be put away. The filth they spew isn’t fit for anyone to watch and they are on while children are watching TV. Rosie is another one that needs to stop with the vulgarity. She is so possessed that she can’t smile at all. Pure evil.