Bats on ‘The View’ Get DEVASTATING News After Slandering President Trump

The women on The View have spent the last few months relentlessly attacking Donald Trump and his family in as many ways as they can. However, they recently took things way too far, and they might pay the ultimate price for it.

The female hosts just descended into unsubstantiated speculation when they made outrageous claims about the mental faculties of President Trump and his sex life with Melania to explain what they saw as bizarre behavior.

“He’s losing it,” Joy Behar said, “and we’ll all see soon, it’s going to all be over.”

“You’re not being funny about that, you actually do think he’s losing it?” Jedediah Bila asked.

“I think he’s losing it,” Behar agreed. “I think he has short-term memory loss, I think he maybe has a touch of dementia maybe, I don’t know. Something’s wrong with him. Something’s wrong, I don’t know what it is.”

“It could be the sleep and also, that he didn’t realize this job was going to be what it was,” Bila explained. “I always say that he didn’t want this job. He didn’t want this job.”

“He wanted the fame. He wanted the fame that came with it,” she added, “he thought it would boost his popularity but he was not prepared for this.”

“It’s also possible that Melania is living in New York most of the time,” Behar speculated. “And he’s in Mar-a-Lago, and you know sometimes sex puts you to sleep. He ain’t getting any of that.”

“He’s getting nothing – and that’s a problem,” she concluded, as the liberal audience laughter.

Viewers were rightfully offended by this ridiculous segment, and a movement has now started calling for ABC to cancel The View.

SHARE this story if you think The View should be CANCELLED!

Continue Reading

1. Glenn Savastano

June 6, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Would not watch this pathetic libralism show before. Perhaps a few more people might realize these 6 or 7 figure people do not speak for them.

2. John motheral

June 6, 2017 at 2:41 pm

3. Loretta Boyce

June 6, 2017 at 2:53 pm

We want this cancelled, I stopped watching when all they could talk a out was bashing our President, they are vulgar, gossipy, school is out,kids are home and some parents may let them watch, talking about Tr umps sex life is private and they over stepped, Barron is off limits to them,Are you going to let them just keep on,I see what is said on facebook, they think they are so great but making fools out of themselves.

• Yehuda Attias

June 6, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Those woman are nasty!the reason they talk like that is because no man in his mind would touch them even with his fingertip!!!lol…what is wrong with them is luck of love seriously who want to have any of them in his bed?!!!jealously is a mental illness..lol…I wounder how they give them precious time on t.v

• AG

June 6, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Wake up, Loretta Boyce. The President is clearly mentally unstable and a danger to us all.

• carol

June 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Totally agree with you Loretta. They are lower than the lowest.

• Sarah Godbold

June 7, 2017 at 12:45 am

Absolutely agree. Even if I did agree with what they say, which I do NOT, I can stand just so much of a hen house cackling. It honest to goodness sounds like a hen house full and all going through menopause. Just a bunch of nasyy, bitchy, ugly and obsessive women.

• Mary Ann

June 7, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Well said!

• Jean Alford

June 13, 2017 at 4:00 am

Joy, you are a snake in the grass.You should be ASHAMED of yourself. You hate America and want to destroy our president and all the work he is doing to make America great again.

• Michele Farley

June 8, 2017 at 12:04 am

Why on earth do you watch it? It’s called the View because they gove their opinions on daily events. OPINIONS! Just like you all do on facebook. BTW, I think they were right to wonder if Trump is having mental issues. THAT would explain a lot.

• Pat

June 9, 2017 at 12:08 am

Totally agree

• Lily

June 9, 2017 at 12:51 am

Agree absolutely!!!

• Ben Marquez

June 10, 2017 at 8:32 pm

My exact sentiments. They are as much like the Salem with hunters. When they didn’t like someone they hounded them until they could manufacture enough evidence on them to have them burned at the stake. In this case though, they seem to be the ones with knowledge of what no sex does to a person. Sometimes I watch to see what stupidity their empty minds come up with. Please tell someone to tell them that they are not knowledgeable in any way about the constitution. .

• Sandra

June 13, 2017 at 4:07 am

If the show stays it needs new people on it

• Donna

June 7, 2017 at 12:58 am

Take these ignorant women off the air??

• Jim

June 7, 2017 at 11:45 am

Boycott the advertisers.

• Mary

June 9, 2017 at 1:22 am

I stopped watching The View when Walters left and Whoppie came on. Whoppie thinks she is always right and used bad language. Joy is just as bad. I watch the Talk because these women have much more class and do not get into politics. They could remove Shirley Underwood tho because of her awful cussing. She cannot make a sentence without ugly words. And I do not watch advertising as I DVR everything I watch. Why advertisers think people watch their ads is beyond me. It seems the ads are getting to take over half each show. There should be alimit. These people make too much money already and expect more…..
        WE

• Anne

June 7, 2017 at 4:29 am

Agreed

• MJ Watkins

June 7, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I can’t believe this show hasn’t been cancelled by now….these women are all idiots to the highest degree❗️

• Elmer

June 7, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I believe it would be a good idea for them to continue the View. HOWEVER, I also believe it should not be broadcasted on the public ‘ s airways. Btw, when will one of their guests ask them, especially Goldie why she hasn’t moved to Canada like she said said would.

• Anne Stone

June 7, 2017 at 11:11 pm

I wonder how many viewers does a tv show have to lose before it is taken off the air. Or does the CEO’s of the networks pay the ladies to degrade our President and his beautiful wife and family. If the CEO’s are responsible for the, then they are the sleeze balls.

• Peggy Farrell

June 8, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I heard a Head Hipncho st ABC is married to one of Onama’s former (female) advisors! They’d all like to have him back as Pres and he’s out campaigning AGAIN in Canada… Did any if you see his slap on Trump during his speech in Montreal? Why doesn’t he just sit back and stay out of it HE HAS NO POWER -ANYMORE!!!

• WAnda pickett

June 8, 2017 at 2:57 am

Cancel this show it is garbage!

• Jacqueline Aiken.

June 8, 2017 at 3:44 pm

CANCEL the VIEW now. PLEASE!!!!! I am sorry but those people. I cannot use the word women. That is an insult to females who are really women. Women have class and proper manners. The people on the View are not women. They are hateful, nasty Witches. They have their brooms hanging in their dressing rooms.

• GLENDA workman

June 8, 2017 at 9:47 pm

I AGREE WITH JACQUELINE ONLY I WOULD CHANGE THE W ON WITCHES TO A B FITS THEM BETTER

• Brenda Hales

June 10, 2017 at 1:52 am

I agree please take this show off it is terrible and they are all terrible!!!!

• NaNa

June 12, 2017 at 7:59 pm

They are ignorant . I hate this word I’m going to say, STUPID they are a group of women who are just stupid . President Trump go after them and cancel the show. No class. It’s disgusting.
        Every where you look .. TV ,INTERNET ETC.
        All you see is sex. I loved dancing with the stars. but when you have your 14 yr. old grandson watching with you and these dancers have nearly no clothes on you change the channel.
        When I grow up you didn’t see any of this.

• Gretchen

June 8, 2017 at 9:28 pm

I SO agree. It’s disgraceful & should be cancelled. Immature, ignorant women with a forum to rant their hatred. Hatred of this magnitude will eventually rot their souls. I pray God will turn their hearts of stone back to the tender hearts God gave them at birth.

• Barbara Patterson

June 8, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg are the 2 worst commenators on the air. THey should never be allowed to talk the way they do. Joy thinks she is a comedian, she is not. I can’t get over Bill the Producer allowing them to get by with it. Please remove them from the air. Actually remove the “VIEW completely and get something on people enjoy.

• Erma

June 9, 2017 at 1:27 am

I agree shut the view

• Sue Ward

June 9, 2017 at 2:04 pm

I agree totally. This show has just continued to get worse and worse. It is nothing but politics and back stabbing. It should be cancelled as soon as possible. Since Barbara Walters left the View it has continued to go down hill and I, for the life of me, can not see why it is still on the air. GET RID OF IT NOW!!!!

• R. Janosik

June 9, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Perfectly stated!!

• Lily

June 9, 2017 at 12:50 am

They’re old ugly and disgusting!!!!!!

• Arlene Dalbero

June 12, 2017 at 9:03 am

I will boycott any of their sponsors. Their sponsors should be heavily affected by them

• Rachel

June 12, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I never watch the show. Too busy for daytime TV. However, I was raised that trash ishould always be removed.

• holly

June 12, 2017 at 4:54 pm

LMAO, of course he’s nuts – The dark triad is a subject in psychology that focuses on three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. Use of the term “dark” implies that people possessing these traits have malevolent qualities.” And this pos has the nuclear codes. Think about that you Trumpanzees.

• Mary Cormier

June 12, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Get them off the air. A bunch of old disgruntled hags. Barbara Walters was right when she said she was embarrassed by what the show is now. Whoopie and Joy the worst

• Dan

June 13, 2017 at 5:38 am

President Trump gets more sex than all five of those of the retarded View ladies combined.

• Mamaw5

June 15, 2017 at 8:10 am

I do not watch TRASHY evil women! They are so full of hate. ABC is going downhill on a fast sled!

4. Gina Waldo

June 6, 2017 at 2:56 pm

WTH Barbara Walters! You’re reputation is gone thanks to this disgusting show!

5. :Linda Mccusker

June 6, 2017 at 2:57 pm

agreed…ljm

6. Maiki

June 6, 2017 at 3:00 pm

The truth is Joy has not had any for 20 plus yeara. That would be the reason why she is acting so batty.

7. Cindy

June 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm

And I think that you have a touch of dumbass. Have you ever listened to yourself? You sound so dumb that nobody wants to even hear your voice. You’re disgusting. Maybe you need to get f***ed every once in a while. It might help your stupidity. I really don’t think anything could help somebody as stupid as you.

• ron

June 6, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Does your mother kiss that mouth Cindy? Are you auditioning to be one of these vile witches?

8. Cathy

June 6, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I can’t believe the way these women can talk about the president of the USA. I sure didn’t like Obama along with a whole lot of people but you didn’t hear shows like this constantly bashing Obama. Even though there was plenty of reason to do so with all the scandals he was involved in and not taking responsibility for any of the things happening around him including the IRS fast and furious and Benghazi

• No snowflake here

June 6, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Lmao!! Really? No show talked about president Obama like this? Try every single fox show. The difference is that President Obama took it all in stride, knowing it was part of the job. Unlike T-Rump, whose feelings get hurt. Poor baby! I do not care for the View, either, because of the format. But to say cancel it because they talk about T-Rump’s idiocy? Hypocrites, all of you.

• Lily

June 9, 2017 at 1:03 am

Agree with you Cathy. We are civilized people unlike these witches acting much like cave people. They think they’re sooo smart!! Bunch of female snakes!!

• Mamaw5

Loud mouths.
    Big and bigger hair.
    Empty heads.
    Secretly love Trump.

10. Lesa

June 6, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Should have been cancelled a long time ago.

11. Jennifer

June 6, 2017 at 3:49 pm

When will the DOJ or Secret Service file charges against these people? Oh! Give the matter to Melania and let her take care of it!

12. Jeffery K. Greene

June 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm

thatsgreatsdf

13. Jolinda

June 6, 2017 at 4:11 pm

MUST CANCEL IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

14. Gail

June 6, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Don’t pay any attention to those kind. They are inconsequential.

15. Janice Kilby

June 6, 2017 at 5:20 pm

This is by no means anyway to be speaking about the President
    of the United States of America.

• AG

June 6, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Respect is earned. DUH This dude s a nut case.

16. [email protected]

June 6, 2017 at 5:33 pm

IDIOTTS!

17. Diane

June 6, 2017 at 6:08 pm

This show needs to be cancelled. These women are poor excuses for Americans. I believe in freedom of speech but, these disgusting insults of our President and his family have gone on too long. Can you imagine them doing this to Obama they would have been killed by BLM people. If you don’t like our President leave my country like most of you promised. We the American people voted for Trump and you are insulting all of us. Go to Syria and spout your hate.

• Donna

June 7, 2017 at 1:00 am

Good idea!!

• Jim

June 7, 2017 at 11:48 am

Boycott ABC & advertisers.

• Linda

June 7, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Totally agree! People who so blatantly disrespect and dishonor our President should be prosecuted!!

• Pat

June 8, 2017 at 3:39 am

It is not just your country, my dear, and you have no right to demand that any of us who do not agree with you must leave the country. You should consider that Secretary Clinton received some 3 million more votes than DJT did, even after all his assistance from his idol Putin.

• Jo Gonzalez

June 8, 2017 at 6:12 am

Bravo!! Well said.

• Patti

June 9, 2017 at 2:19 am

Oh Dianetics very well said. I totally agree with u. Get the hell out of my United States of America!

18. Joe

June 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

There is zero reason to watcg or listen to these morons. Another way to strike back is put a list of sponsors out and stop buying the sponors stuff and let them know you will no longer buy from them.

• connie dicks

June 7, 2017 at 5:13 am

I’d like to see the list.

• kodster

June 7, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Bingo. ABC will not cancel the show until the sponsors react to a boycott from their consumers, getting the message from them that The View is unacceptable. We’re finding out that We The People have power with our pocketbooks.

• Jacqueline Aiken.

June 8, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Let me know every product they advertise on that show. I will personally put emails out everywhere to as many people as I can to stop buying those products nationwide. I have traveled for years and I know people quite a few states in America. We can make a huge dent in their profits if won’t cancel the show. I also have friends in Canada as well. CANCEL THE VIEW, or deal with the financial consequences. It won’t be pretty for you, if you keep them on the air.

19. CLYDE BAILEY

June 6, 2017 at 6:23 pm

In my opinion the view and the people on it should be taken away.All Americans have a right to their opinion but they go too far.They are a perfect example of STUPID.I DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW.THEY ALL NEED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IF THEY THINK IT IS BETTER THAN BEING HERE.

• Peggy Kline

June 6, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Totally agree with everyone especially Clyde Bailey. Why don’t we make a list of the companies that sponsor this program and then do not purchase anything from their company. Might make a big statement without saying a word just utilizing our pocketbook.
      This exactly what I intend to do.

• Linda Helmer

June 7, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Great idea! While we are at it, let’s hope they are defunded. Why should taxpayers have to support this crap, while all the non=taxpayers sit at home and watch this ridiculous garbage.

• Patty

June 10, 2017 at 6:27 pm

i agree with Clyde Bailey i would like a list of the companies myself

• AG

June 6, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Trump is the one going to far. He needs to go ASAP.

• Kaleb Johnson

June 7, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Lol every American has the right to freedom of expression but not this particular show or individuals because they’re the example of “stupid”. So just people who are deemed intellectually adequate by a designated jury who are qualified to deem someone smart or stupid should have freedom of expression. That makes sense.
      Not agreeing with what they say or their ideals doesn’t make them stupid. Grasping at desperate straws to further validate an opinion that holds no dearth isn’t stupid. It makes them unable to articulate a solid argument based off indisputable fact, ergo they vocalize their feeling on a matter from their point of view, still doesn’t make them stupid.

• KAREN Griffin

June 10, 2017 at 3:28 am

IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE YOU DO WATCH THE SHOW.

20. Verna

June 6, 2017 at 6:31 pm

These women are not acting like decent refined educated women. I had decided weeks ago not to continue to watch them. The show is predictable and non interesting – just a place for them to vent… well, not on me anymore!
    Finally a venue I can let the station know!

21. Douglas appel

June 6, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Love it or leave it, need any help packing. Useless show anyway wasting good airtime.

22. Shelley

June 6, 2017 at 8:08 pm

It’s called freedom of speech. Granted, folks take things too far sometimes but the solution is to simply not watch. As for the poster who stated that President Obama was never bashed ~ were you asleep for eight years? SMH

23. dryheat

June 6, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Make a list of all their sponsers and don’t use anything they are selling. As soon as sales drop companies will stop sponsoring the idiots, ergo, no more View.

24. Pete

June 6, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Complete and total idiots. These as been women have nothing to do but bash the US president. I am not from the US but I have NEVER seen anything like what some Americans are doing by attacking their own President. They are like on a feeding frenzy. The Democrats are really messed up and you know, I am starting to believe that they are seriously dangerous for your country. The world is at war with ISIS and the Globalist that want to take away all are freedoms and these stupid women fell right into their trap. Cancel the show I am sure a lot of people will be happy to stop hearing their useless drivel.

25. Dawn Davis

June 6, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I’m all for boycotting the sponsors of this STUPID show!

• Mary

June 6, 2017 at 10:10 pm

I thought that they were already gone. The hags are still on, amazing.

• Pete

June 7, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Totally agree with all posts stated in this message

• Linda Speck

June 8, 2017 at 8:13 am

• Jen

June 8, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Here is a list of sponsors of “The View.” Please contact them as well as signing GOPUSA’s petition.
      Sponsors of ABC’s “The View”
      All Detergent BAM Power Cleaner Best Foods Mayonnaise Bush’s Baked Beans Claritin-D Clorox Cottonelle Toilet Tissue Crest Whitening Rinse Disney Dove Ice Cream Excedrin Head & Shoulders Shampoo Honey Bunches of Oats Humira I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Janome Sewing Machines Loestrin 24 M&M’s Marshall’s Miracle-Gro Pepto Bismol Pier 1 Imports Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Reach One Ultimate Clean Toothbrush Scrubbing Bubbles Sears Singulair (Merck – none found) Stainmaster Carpet Stanley Steemer T.J. Maxx Tide Laundry Detergent Vaseline Intensive Rescue Body Lotion Woolite Zyrtec (Pfizer) Thanks goes out to FallingPanda.com for the great work in identifying sponsors. Also, thanks goes out to khile on the GOPUSA Forum for providing the list of sponsors used in this Loft posting.

26. FELICIDAD PEDRICK

June 6, 2017 at 9:15 pm

this kind of talk from the view seem to be envious, wicked and evil, it is on TV and there is no control for children to watch it, HE is the President OF America and the FIRST LADY IS AWESOME, ELEGANT AND FULL OF BEAUTY. THEY DESERVE RESPECT, EVEN KINGS AND OTHER NATION LEADERS DO RESPECT HIM.

27. Jul

June 6, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Those women should be ashamed of the way they talk, like it or Donald Trump is the President of the United States, he deserves the same respect as think you deserve. You don’t agree or like what he does that’s fine, make your voice heard in the correct way. Your discussion on his metal health is a slap in the face to those who really suffer with dementia and as far as his sex life, well that’s none of your business. I don’t know who you Think you represent but the view is worthy of any time and I will not buy anything from sponsors who allow this crap. How is America viewed, how is America suppose to heal, how is America suppose to be America when you have woman who portray this kind of disrespect.It’s shameful.

28. Patricia Stockfleth

June 6, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I agree..between these foul mouth women and all the CNN people I don’t know which is worse.But I am sure tired of hearing the constant bashing of the President of the US..It is time for this to end.They do more harm to the US by what they say on a daily basis then Trump does.And is what they complain about daily.And to pick of his family is unthinkable..how low can they get.

29. Pingback: Bats on ‘The View’ Get DEVASTATING News After Slandering President Trump – 24 Hours World

30. RICHARD KELLEY

June 6, 2017 at 11:24 pm

I would not watch the View if it was the only show on TV

31. Jeanette

June 6, 2017 at 11:33 pm

They are literally obsessed with bashing our President!!! Come on its been how long now, and they still bashing him! I will never watch these bitter women again

32. Terry Cilica

June 7, 2017 at 12:00 am

listening to them critize the president all the time like every show , they need to stop it is disrespect to the fans of the view and it teaches other to be disrespected. joy was in past a teacher, what kind of a teacher was she a bullie and always picking on someone she didn’t like. also what makes them say a black president because obama was just as much white as he was black. there has not been a full blooded back president in the usa.

33. Carolyn

June 7, 2017 at 12:06 am

Get them off the air!!! They are an abomination and an insult to anyone who watches TV. PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMBALANCED- esp Joy Behar. She is a sicko!! ABC is this show the best use of that time slot?? I certainly hope not

34. Janet Harrod

June 7, 2017 at 12:53 am

I use to love The View. When Barabara was on this kind of behavior did not happen. It’s a disgrace the way they speak of our President. I never watch them any more.
    Cancel the show!

35. cmack

June 7, 2017 at 1:03 am

I stopped watching this show a long time ago. I can’t stand Joy Behar. She laughs at her own cruel jokes. They are not funny. They are pathetic and nasty. I change the channel just as this comes on.

36. Donna

June 7, 2017 at 1:03 am

TAKE THEM OFF the Air!!! Now I will watch long enough to see who their sponsors are and boycoyynthem

• dryheat

June 7, 2017 at 1:40 am

WTG Donna

37. Al Navarro

June 7, 2017 at 1:39 am

Yeah, but then you all think that FOX news is the greatest and now people are finding out how much BS they spout.
    But then a lot of these shows are of the reality crap, just like the ones that you TRUMPETERS was part of and still think he is.

38. Evie Moore

June 7, 2017 at 1:40 am

Enough is enough. Why are they still in this country. They promised to leave if Trump was elected and boy did we elect him. So pack your bags and leave. I don’t watch the show because I work but I enjoy the postings from other folks.

39. Julie

June 7, 2017 at 2:10 am

I have stopped watching these women many months ago. I just get so frustrated when I would watch….Not putting myself through that. I use to like them many years ago. Cancel the View!

40. Luann Kurfis

June 7, 2017 at 2:12 am

These so called women are poor excuses for Americans and all they do is gossip and spread lies about our President!! If any show on ABC should be taken off the air it’s The View!! ABC took off the wrong show when they cancelled Last Man Standing!! SMDH!!

41. Pingback: Bats on ‘The View’ Get DEVASTATING News After Slandering President Trump | It's True or Fake

42. Kimberley

June 7, 2017 at 2:25 am

For ABC to continue to allow this day in and day out blatant hate and disrespect towards our president and his family is insulting to them, the supporters, and is an embarrassment to the country. It is unpatriotic. It is immoral. There’s really nothing on ABC I need to watch.

43. Gina

June 7, 2017 at 2:35 am

I would like to get a list of sponsors for the View and boycott them all!

44. Dixie

June 7, 2017 at 2:36 am

I AM ALL FOR BOYCOTTING THE SPONSORS OF THIS SHOW. I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH THESE PEOPLE………..

45. pat mascolo

June 7, 2017 at 3:12 am

take the show off the air i cant stand whoopie and joy always talking about the president she is a bitch

46. connie dicks

June 7, 2017 at 5:22 am

This “show” should be cancelled.I quit watching it years ago.They talked over (still do) each other constantly and the cackling was unbearable.And that mouthy redhead needs her mouth washed out with soap.Fire them all.And who’s the biscuit that mentioned sleeping with Whoopie?Nevermind-wash her mouth out too and good riddance.

47. Susan

June 7, 2017 at 11:34 am

I agree the shown should be off the air. They way they talk about our president and his family is horrible. They would have been the first ones to askmfor a shoe to be canceled if there was talk like this about president Obama. However I also think we need to stop giving them any attention good or bad. Constant articles about them just keep them relevant

48. Sharlene Bullen

June 7, 2017 at 11:59 am

The View has become the worst show on television. It use to be my favorite. I don’t watch it anymore. I mean who wants to hear bashing the President day after day after day. I won’t subject myself to this ranting. Take these woman off the air. I may start watching to see who the advertisers are. Just for a day. Then start contacting them. Who wants to buy products from companies that advertise on this show? Not me…

49. mike

June 7, 2017 at 12:09 pm

to them off the air, go after the sponsors. that will do it everytime. …

50. Ed White

June 7, 2017 at 1:36 pm

I personally do not watch the View, because the Hosts of the View are Bias Feminists, who are very judgmental. Judge not, that Ye be Judged!

51. Raye

June 7, 2017 at 1:41 pm

If they don’t take them off the air, then you know ABC is part of the hate bashing of the President of the USA. Shame on them…You don’t have to like the man, but please, please respect the office. Keep your nasty comments to yourself. I am tired of these “celebs” and I use that term lightly, using air time that they get paid for, to voice their personal opinions. People from all walks of life watch these shows, so I feel these “celebs” should remember that and “on air time” be neutral. If they want to voice their opinions, then they should do this on their own time and own dime. So Shut Up already.

52. Kaleb Johnson

June 7, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Lol oh my goodness no! People have the audacity to vocalize their opinions on the elected leader of our ‘free’ country, and we want to silence them for utilizing the rights that the right side of the political spectrum fiercely protects? Ironic.
    Nothing in what was said is so extreme and outlandish that it poses potential danger to the community at large. Stop being so easily provoked, people are allowed to raise questions, stop trying to silence everyone all the time. If you know what’s being said is baseless and untrue, then that’s what this is, what sensible reason is there to demand such exile for insignificant rhetoric? Being offended doesn’t entile you to anything, it’s high time the right side start bringing back that policy, because at this point the right is being as transparent and desperate as the left.

53. Georgette Kalis

June 7, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Don’t watch. lacks too much intelligence for me. Horrible women. Get them off tv. Please

54. Christine

June 7, 2017 at 3:31 pm

I think the view is way past their peak..All they can do is bash our Presisdent and his family…
    He is their President too..They are a disgrace…Period….

55. Ken

June 7, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I would not watch this show if it was the only one on TV.

56. Nell Breaux

June 7, 2017 at 4:02 pm

The women of the View are without a doubt the worse of the worse when it comes to TV talk shows. They had to be raised by the Devil himself. I wouldn’t watch that show if it was the only one on TV. Just more of the Swamp that needed to be drained.

57. AHZZ

June 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm

It’s time for these cackling hens to put up on a roost!
    CANCEL THIS HATE-BASHING AMERICAN LOONY SHOW!

58. george ramirez

June 7, 2017 at 4:42 pm

why are so many taking side with this dumb ass they spoke the truth he probably suffering from dementia one minute he makes statements and the later states that’s not what he said that doesn’t show he has all his marbles

59. judy omundson

June 7, 2017 at 5:12 pm

a total waste of time !!!

60. Rim

June 7, 2017 at 5:51 pm

lol you snowflakey conservatives… suck it up – not everyone likes your orange sipshit “president”

61. Delores Starkey

June 7, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Yes, I would love to see this stupid program taken off, the sooner the better. i don’t know who is dumber Whoopie or Joan, and hope they never get a chance to co-host another person.

62. Frank Cole

June 7, 2017 at 6:05 pm

I do not watch them simply because they are on at the same time as the price is right. My TV has an off-on switch so if I don’t like a show then guess what, I ain’t gotta watch it. It was canceled in my household a long long time ago.

63. Alan

June 7, 2017 at 6:06 pm

These women have no expertise in anything other than being fat, bitchy and old. Why are they stay here?

• tagmouse

June 8, 2017 at 5:10 am

I’m curious why this coven of sea hags are so obsessed with the Trump marriage and sex life. Could it be none of them could get laid even with a bag over their oinker heads?

64. CLARISSE Black

June 7, 2017 at 6:17 pm

YOU’RE ALL FIRED…worthless, morally bankrupt,indolent, feckless
    TRASH…. Go join Ms Griffin in the sewer‼️

65. Lisa Didier

June 7, 2017 at 6:39 pm

It should have been cancelled years ago. Joy is the one who has gone way too far & out of her mind. I Won’t watch this rediculous show. It is so demeaning to people!!!

66. Virginia Weaver

June 7, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I want this show cancelled, they are the trashiest, most hateful, most disrespectful bitches ever on the Air. It doesn’t say much for ABC to continue to air this kind of ilk. It is only when I read about them and what they say that I get so upset because I wouldn’t waste my time watching these airheads. I will watch the show once just to see who their sponsors are and then I will announce to all the President’s supporters the names of the sponsors and call a boycott.

• Deborah Lowe

August 29, 2017 at 3:42 am

I am outraged by this program! The lack of respect for our commander in chief is
      beyond belief. This show should be taken off the air so our children won’t hear this disrespectful nonsense! Not only did they attack him, but his family too.

67. Michelle

June 7, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Cancel this program…. these women are losing it! Why are networks allowed to keep trash like this on the air? Too much hateful bashing of the president day in and day out every second. Ignorance is at an all time high.

68. Mark

June 7, 2017 at 7:52 pm

No one is making any of you watch this shit show. Let em have their free speech as you have yours and enjoy the freedom to change the channel. If people don’t watch, then they will get cancelled.

69. Trish Riddle

June 7, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Do your people not know that you could go to jail for bashing the Sitting President of the United Stands and his family. When Bill Clinton was the sitting President unfortunately one of the young men, he was not all there Kept coming into our store to use the Pay Phone everyday and then all of a sudden there were a about 10 Men in Black walked into the store and quietly removed this young man. It seemed he was calling the White House and making treats to President Clinton and his family They had had him under surveillance from the very first call and he served 5 years in prison. Even thought he tryied to tell them he was just kidding. and we all heard on of the Secret service man tell him, Son you don”t kid around and treat the sitting President like you are doing. Now you are going to pay at the big house. So Joy you need to watch what you are saying.

70. Shirley Bridges

June 7, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Take them off the air. All they do is trash people and who are they do talk about and judge others? After a couple of times I quit watching, nothing productive just grabage.

71. Rachel Graham

June 7, 2017 at 9:32 pm

When did a president’s sex life become fodder for the airwaves? Regardless of what people think of him, He is the president of the United States. The office alone deserves a modicum of respect. These women only prove how low class they are. If they want to discuss his policies, fine. I personally am not interested in what anyone does between the sheets. They have gone too far. If all of the women on the show agree that bashing him is good, then they are only preaching to themselves and talking to hear themselves talk. I was under the impression that the “View” was supposed to give different points of view. They should just rename the show “Low-class bitching hour” Then only their like-minded low-class fans need tune in. Should they be canceled? That will happen as soon as the ratings drop.

72. Gloria

June 7, 2017 at 10:17 pm

The View has been going downhill for several years but this year it has hit rock bottom. I don’t watch it anymore because it is nothing but a bash fest. I thought they were going to leave the country if Trump won? To bad they didn’t follow through. It is disgraceful. Cancel the show.

73. Melissa

June 8, 2017 at 2:42 am

Let them keep their show folks!!!! It’s helping the Republican Party in so many ways that it’s great. These babbling idiots are giving the nation a true picture of the Democratic party. They are a true picture of “nut cases” if I have ever seen. Now with crazy Kathy Griffin it’s absolutely priceless.

74. WAnda pickett

June 8, 2017 at 2:59 am

This show is garbage cancel it now!

75. Laura Clifton

June 8, 2017 at 3:20 am

Why don’t they take these bitches off the air? I’m glad I never watch them. there the ones with the mental problems, they have no life so they make up stuff on Trump. Nobody wants to hear there crap anyhow. I see there parents never told them about RESPECT !!!!!!!

76. Pat

June 8, 2017 at 3:53 am

In reading your comments, I am struck by your complete desire to ignore the Bill of Rights. Freedom of speech and of the press are enshrined in the Constitution. And, why on earth would you watch a show if you detest the hosts. I never tuned in to Rush Limbaugh, Bill o’Reilly and the like after it became apparent that what they advocated was aimed at trying to bring down a mixed race President, elected twice by a majority of the voters as well as the Electoral College. They advocated his death, rejoiced at effigies of his being hung for being uppity, trashed his mother, questioned his birth, made up vile specious allegations about his belief in Christ, his citizenship, his paternity of his daughters, nasty lies and denigration about his lovely young daughters and wife.

77. Elaine

June 8, 2017 at 9:53 am

Turn it off and write the sponsors tell them you will boycott their products until rectified. Pocket book people pocket book!

78. nic bentley

June 8, 2017 at 11:26 am

These women are disgusting. They pick information out of the air & throw it out as fact. You don’t have to like our President but for you to continually berate & spread lies is simply repulsive. This show went from a panel of intellectual females discussing everyday events to a panel of racist negative misinformed radical feminists spreading hateful rhetoric.

79. Chris

June 8, 2017 at 12:11 pm

What happened to free speech? Why are we condem only those against Trump? This country was built on Free Speech. It looks like free speech is only for republicans again. Then there was the last eight years where Obama got slandered plenty.

FREE SPEECH People, FREE SPEECH!

80. Phyllis Page

June 8, 2017 at 12:27 pm

For the life of me, I can’t understand why this stupid show is still on the air. Surely there are not that many stupid people in this country to keep this filth on the air.

81. Sarah

June 8, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Please cancel this show! Vile and Disgusting talk!

82. Richard

June 8, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Joy, I am sure your not getting any you loud mouth moron. You have no credibility in any of your positions.

83. Sandy

June 8, 2017 at 4:11 pm

…so what was the Devastating News?

84. Lisa Bazan

June 8, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Hit them where it hurts. The pocketbook. Will someone list the sponsors so the boycott can begin?

85. Jacqueline Aiken.

June 8, 2017 at 8:12 pm

CANCEL the View Immediately! I never want to see those idiots ever again. She should actually go to jail. I thought if anyone threatened harm to the President of the USA they would be locked up immediately. Apparently if you are President Trump they won’t did it. BUT if we’re any other person who was President they would lock them up. The double standard is wrong. Please stand with our President and keep him safe from harm. God President Trump and America.

86. Stephanie Stewart

June 8, 2017 at 8:18 pm

You should rise above them, if they don’t meet your approval. We have a choice, watch or don’t watch. Calling the ladies all sorts of names is the same as what you say they are doing. Everybody is entitled to their opinions. Stop the insults.

87. Angela

June 8, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Personally, all of them sicken me. I agree with several of the above statements, but I will keep my comment PG and just say 1)They are a bunch of feminist extremist 2) Sick of the crying and whining because they didn’t get their way #) I wish they would leave the country like they promised because then I wouldn’t have to hear their stupidity spewed all over every dr. office tv in the waiting room or all over fb 4) I say boycotting all sponsorship companies would make a dramatic impact on their paycheck/job and finally (and this is my favorite) 5) they need to shave their pits, put on a bra, and go get them some like they mention. Maybe it will give them the “sleep” they so emphatically say Mr. Trump needs to keep him from being crazy/ having dementia cause these bats are way out in la-la land if they think they draw viewers with that trash. President Trump was famous WAY before he even thought about running, was far wealthier than that salary provides, and has a head for business. In order to give all your free money to ppl who chose to sit on their butts and do nothing (not the ones who actually need a bit of help to get on their feet… they don’t LIVE on welfare cause they have more pride) you have to have more people out there like my husband and I who go to work everyday and actually pay taxes to provide that free money. He gets that. I wish others would too.

88. Dave

June 8, 2017 at 8:22 pm

SUE their stupid feminist A**. File right now TRUMP. Too bad Behar does not get dropped in Syria and maybe she would get the SEX she needs and GOLDBERG needs to left in AFRICA where BOKO HARAM can show her real female exploitation, rape and SLAVES for SALE. Goldberg might appreciate the real PERFECT life she has here; Behar will never appreciate anything until she learns to respect others besides Lying stupid Liberal Feminists. ISREAL, We give you BEHAR BACK. Pass her on to ISIS and she if she quickly changes her opinion of Males in the USA…….

89. Jim

June 8, 2017 at 8:34 pm

If you should’ve been canceled months ago their disrespectful and talk through their ass they disrespect our president of the United States they disrespect his family his kids it’s disgusting it’s rude I don’t know what’s going on with this country but it’s disrespectful . And the people of this country voted him in as our president except it shut your mouth and move on . It’s very obvious there Democrats poor losers I just can’t get over it but the people of this country wanted him as our president and that’s why he is so don’t be such a poor losers Democrats

90. Ann Anderson

June 8, 2017 at 9:40 pm

I think this show should be cancelled. I really think they lost it to continue the way they do. Do they not see and hear themselves. Such a bunch of lowlifes

91. Verna Daniels

June 8, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Leave these morons on BC they need to be reminded what idiots they r every day.Our President Donald Trump knew all along what was going on w Comey, Obama, Hillary & false news every one against him up there & his little Barron. I’m all for our President Trump have been from beginning & I think he’s been treated horribly by just about everyone but his supporters have suck it out w him. If media want to redeem their reputation they need to do right by going as hard & heavy on real criminals such as Obama & Hillary etc they know who they r now do what is right do ur jobs we want truths NOT fiction not ur opinions, facts only & Democrats & some others up there need to start working for US ppl who hired u work for Americans not ur personal agenda like last Obama. Thank U President Trump & your wonderful family

• KAREN Griffin

June 10, 2017 at 3:27 am

why do you think Obama was a criminal. i don’t understand that one. who said this and why do you believe it? if anyone is a criminal the guy in the whitehouse is. not too long ago, he took money out of his foundation again and also his sons foundation that should be helping handicapped children. now there is no money in there to help the handicapped children. the trumps are all for themselves. You need to tell people why you think Obama was a criminal. maybe the guy in the whitehouse told you this. that is funny!!!

92. Pat

June 8, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Idiots, that all I can say!

93. Ruthe Venable

June 9, 2017 at 1:13 am

The main stream media is so totally biased, the truth is a concept they don’t understand, certainly not truth in journalism.

94. Pam

June 9, 2017 at 1:21 am

I haven’t watch this vile show since the first season and will never watch it! I don’t think it will ever be cancelled like it should because it fits into the leftist agenda way too much! Best way is to boycott sponsors! Hit them in the wallet!

95. TEXAN AT HEART

June 9, 2017 at 2:22 am

AMERICANS GOT EXTREMELY COMPLACENT DURING THE OBAMA REGIME
    SINCE THE MAJORITY PREPARED FOR A NEW PRESIDENT THE MEDIA GOT AWAY WITH MURDER
    ARE WE PREPARED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
    WHILE WE SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AND GET RID OF THE NEWS CASTERS WHO KISS EVERYTHING BUT THEIR PET AT NIGHT

• Mary

June 12, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Joy is one of the most vicious mouth people I have ever seen, it is her that are keeping America riled up. She keeps bringing up things that happened years ago grow up joy . you are the sick person

96. TEXAN AT HEART

June 9, 2017 at 2:28 am

WHEN DO WE REFUSE TO GIVE THE VIEW AND THE OLD COWS THE TIME OF DAY?
    HOW WOULD JOY BEHAR OR HER QUEER CRONIES KNOW THE LEAST BIT ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF ANYONE WHEN THE BEST SHE CAN DO IS WHOOPIE???
    OMG SHE IS SO ENVIOUS OF REAL FEMALES

97. n mos

June 9, 2017 at 2:46 am

We good sense people must be losing our marbles. Wring hands, squabble…but do nothing. What we should do is what they do. Watch the dang show and write down each and every advertiser and go after them. Not liking their crap s one thing, making certain the show is unprofitable is a totally different thing.

98. Mary Lu Duffy

June 9, 2017 at 3:02 am

Bitter, resentful, scorned, and mostly forgotten. The women of the View have been so ignored by the majority of women in the country of ALL walks of life they must continually be more and more outrageous, more vile, more crass, more asinine, coarse, gross, graceless, tasteless, tactless, clumsy, heavy-handed, and blundering in order to attract an audience. They seem to believe the above adjectives will substitute for real intelligence and class. Good luck ladies (and I use that term loosely) — hope you’ve been saving your money.

99. La Hora De La Fe

June 9, 2017 at 3:59 am

Wake up England you are lion and at this moment you are surrounded by hyenas !!defend yourself!!
    Don’t let Scarface take your sovereignty

100. Another Texan at Heart

June 9, 2017 at 5:20 am

Agree with this show should have been cancelled and JB gone a long time ago. Remember back when the blond, I think Hasselhoff, something like that, and the other girl on that family show with single dad and twins, were on the view, in my opinion left because they did not believe what most others believed on the show. They seem to be on a show that only wants their opinions expressed and others that do not think the same get shut done, or shut their mouth, or leave because they do not want to be around such crude, rude, disrespectful people. Why all of these people, mainstream media, Hollywood who do not live in reality, and other persons that want to put down our president, how they get away with all of this, is beyond me. Old lady. Voted in elections and was taught not to disrespect people and especially the POTUS, his wife, and any of his family members VPOTUS and his family. My, times have changed.

101. Sgt. DawnMarie Minton

June 9, 2017 at 6:24 am

As a disabled vet, I am offended, embarrassed and do not understand how (being kind) these individuals are allowed to get on national TV and behave worse than any ill mannered child I have ever met. If our children spoke this way about our country I would hope we would correct the vile manner in which they think is acceptable to speak. Their latest remarks are so low class they speak for themselves. In the old days we would call it being common, I am not sure there is a word for which you could even use, tasteless, tacky, trashy. What must other countries think of us. It’s like watching Jr. high students who think it’s “cool” to speak in such a deplorable manner. Do they keep this show on the air simply for the shock value? I simply turn the channel if it happens to come on but they always do something so tacky and outrageous I end up having to see it on the news. In Iraq we referred to CNN as the “Communist News Network” I am not even sure there is a category I can find other than a step above smut, this is not a show it’s an embarrassment. PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM THE AIR BEFORE OUR CHILDREN THINK THIS IS AN ACCEPTABLE WAY TO SPEAK!

102. Jane Abbene

June 9, 2017 at 6:40 am

They are sickening. It became a political arena. Thought I would see entertainment or discussions of women’s views of various issues.
    Instead it became a liberal political bandstand of hate filled women
    Shouting at and to one another. What is that? Not entertainment. Not even a discussion. They beat up our President and talk like the fake news programs. This has become such a crap fest. Take them off the air please and put on something that’s entertaining, not a shouting match.

103. Jerry

June 9, 2017 at 11:07 am

You can’t fix stupid! I turned The View off months ago because I could not stand their crass, vulgar comments . As women, I think they are pitiful and are to be pitied.

104. Joshua boyer

June 9, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I am so appalled at the view….. all they can do is slander trumps every move, calling him stupid among other things as posted above. I cannot believe how far they go and can’t believe that the network allows this slander without action being taken!!! Absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary!!!! He is our President, he deserves respect and further more if this was done to Obama it would be seen as racism and the show would of been cancelled or hosts fired!!! And I agree with kids being out of school, what is it teaching them????? Smh

105. James Springer

June 9, 2017 at 6:15 pm

I didn’t hear anything that had anything to do with anything. There were just attacks that were not relevant to any political event going on today.

106. Maryann Mueller

June 9, 2017 at 6:18 pm

They need to be shut down, it used to be a good show, it has turned into a show about politics and hate. One is worse than the other….don’t watch it anymore.

107. Sonia Erdeljac

June 9, 2017 at 6:47 pm

I think they have crossed the line when it comes to President Trump. Their opening statement is always something negative about Trump or his family. This show needs to be cancelled to set a precedent for others that won’t let it go. Some of theses late night hosts also need to get off the Trump bashing.

108. Citizen Opinion

June 9, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Yes Show needs cancelled! I agree Boycott, but I suggest we go to far also and not just this shows sponsors but boycott all ABCs sponsors.

109. ed

June 9, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Joy Behar, being a product of too many decades of immediate family inbreeding cannot be responsible for her actions. We should all wish a quick recovery after she checks herself into her local CLINIC FOR INBREDS!

110. Jackie grund

June 9, 2017 at 8:06 pm

111. Jackie grund

June 9, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I used to watch the view but not now they have lost me as a viewer with their one sided opinions that are classless and not true. It should be cancelled . Not adding any value or is it entertaining anymore . Joy you might want to go back to the Catskills and do your comedy there if you call it that !!! You also might want to look into hormone replacement girl you need it !!!!

112. Deborah

June 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm

Cancel the View! Their views are literal lies, vulgar and obscene. I have seen it probably twice in my lifetime only to find that everyone on that show is definitely retarded and needs to be institutionalized.

113. KAREN Griffin

June 10, 2017 at 3:22 am

WOW THERE ARE SURE ALOT OF NASTY PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG. IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE VIEW, TURN THE CHANNEL. THAT IS WHY THEY CALL IT THE VIEW. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL STILL WATCH IT. THEY HAVE JUST GOTTEN AN AWARD FOR THIS SHOW. ALOT OF PEOPLE DO LIKE IT. JUST TURN IT OFF IF YOU DON’T. THERE ARE ALOT OF SHOWS I DON’T LIKE SO I TURN THE CHANNEL. SIMPLE AS THAT. AMEN

114. Steven Brown

June 10, 2017 at 5:11 am

Yeah the view sucks but I am not posting the piece of lame chicken waste on my site! Besides there is show on fox, more than one, that is almost as bad, maybe almost is a bit over the top, but only a bit. But quite a few of these liberal socialist (both good ‘ol Karl Marx’s, {Kapital},and George Bernard Shaw’s, {A guide for Socialist Women} mandated the term, “socialist”, in place of “Communist”) are likely to keep this crap up for as long as they are out of power. If they ever succeed in there dream to turn this nation into a Marxist utopia they will discover that in every communist takeover those traitors who made it all possible are soon done away with, often with torture. Yeah. Fact.

115. Larry James

June 10, 2017 at 5:59 am

You don’t have to take them off as most everyone I know agrees with me that it used to be a good show before it became the Whoopie Goldberg’s opinion show. Now everybody just doesn’t watch it. Week after week of the same thing over and over. We just hit the remote. There are too many good shows that have something interesting and different every time you watch it. You don’t have to take it off, but I’m saying goodbye to the Veiw

116. ZbOROVAN

June 10, 2017 at 9:10 am

A platform for liberals to spew their vile treason and sedition. CANCEL!

117. ZbOROVAN

June 10, 2017 at 9:13 am

Revoke Joy Behar’s American citizenship and then ship her off to Saudi Arabia. Let’s see how long she lasts.

118. Pam Carpenter

June 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm

I can’t believe it’s still on, who watches it? The most ingnorant women on tv, rude, crude and socially unacceptable.. get rid of it ABC and bring back the soaps that are much more entertaining!

119. Christie

June 10, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Have you ever wondered about the vulnerable people that watch this show? They have probably never had a political opinion in their lives. Now here comes the women from the View making them hate Our President because they are so very hateful. Everyday they get into these people’s minds and spread more hatred to the vulnerable American senior citizens. The View has to quit this hatefulness and we as American viewers need to get “The View” off the air.

120. Vir

June 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Here is the problem, The View isn’t a friendly, chatty talk show ( like Oprah, or The Talk, or Harry Conick or Dr. Oz or even like they were when Barbara Walters was in charge) They have turned into Tabloid news, the likes of the Maury show, Jerry Springer, Wilkos, Colbert, etc. Only difference. Punches aren’t thrown like on most, but nasty barbs and sick stupid sarcastic comments are thrown like punches. Watch the show once to see if you can find one redeeming comment. Mostly not. We can cry for the show to be cancelled all we want but too many people love this sickness some call humor. When will they be gone? When we are bored and not watching anymore.

121. Medmann41

June 10, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Joy Beh-whore….she is one disgusting human being…many of us had to suck it in when Obama was elected President … I didn’t like him or his policies but still respected the Office…this country’s respect for aurthority has disappeared

122. Dave Gaither

June 10, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Boycott there sponsors will stop this disgraceful actions, this is so disgusting to allow these dysfunctional bunch to attack the President of the United States and his family, they are nothing but a hate group that can’t stand it because they lost, I will never buy another product that any sponsor of this show sells.

123. RuthAnn Crow

June 11, 2017 at 12:01 am

Please remove them. Joy and Whoopi are the mentally insane ones who has completely lost it. They should be put away. The filth they spew isn’t fit for anyone to watch and they are on while children are watching TV. Rosie is another one that needs to stop with the vulgarity. She is so possessed that she can’t smile at all. Pure evil.

124. Debra

June 11, 2017 at 1:20 am

Do not buy goods from the sponsors of TheView. Continue to do so! Actions speak louder than words. I do not understand how this show continuously plays the defamation of Pres. Trump. No doubt the producers, director, and others behind the scenes condone what Joy and Whoopy say every week day morning. Plus they have been one the air 20 yrs that is long enough!

125. Gloria 45

June 11, 2017 at 2:19 am

I feel this show should have been cancelled a long time ago! Nothing professional, polite or entertaining ny these women Please cancel!!!!!

126. lola Katoto

June 11, 2017 at 11:40 am

SHARE this story if you think The View should be CANCELLED!

Copy and Paste “We Want the View CANCELLED” to all Social Media.

127. Lynda

June 11, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Seriously? You think it’s just because of this one show that people want The View cancelled? This show should have been cancelled a very long time ago!! As soon as Barbara Walters left it went to pathetically low levels. I haven’t watched this show in years. It’s disgusting and a disgrace to everyone’s intelligence. These women are the dumbest of dumb. They are totally disrespectful to our country and our President and have no business on television! Get them off the air!

128. Stella Gray

June 11, 2017 at 4:41 pm

I don’t even watch them They are all Sick, and Evil demons that can’t get their way . I thought old Joy & Whoopie were going to leave if President Trump got in , but they are still here . Liars are what they are .Canel the show

129. S Rev

June 11, 2017 at 8:11 pm

They can’t cancel this show fast enough for me. There is no journalistic value. Just a bunch of middle aged women whining.

130. CMD

June 11, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Here are the sponsors for The View on ABC.

1) Johnson & Johnson
    2) Eggland’s Best
    3) Park City
    4) Snuggle and
    5) McCormick Spice

131. Guipuzcuana

June 12, 2017 at 1:08 am

I do want this thing The view” be gone with the win. I can’t believe that shows that are nice, family oriented are cancelled even if the railings are high and this particular still on the air. I can’t allow my family to war he it Bc there is a lot of hate, ignorance, I’ll mean conversations. I have not seen it way back before Barbara Walters left. Whoopi and Joice are bad people one is meaner than the other and Joyce is her side kick. To the CEO, cancel it once and for all of us.

132. fred brauer

June 12, 2017 at 3:05 am

L M F A O!!! When’s the last time Joy Behar’s fat ass saw any sexual attention?

133. Usunder53

June 12, 2017 at 3:40 am

I wish Donald Trump would buy the TV station and shut The View down Show these busybodies they cannot tell people how to think, talk or walk.

134. Charlene Gast

June 12, 2017 at 4:51 pm

This show is way overdue to be cancelled. They are nothing but has been and maybe they have a bit of dementia. This show has gone downhill since Barbara Walters left as she kept them reigned in. However, Joy is now just an old woman wanting to stay relevant but not with success. Woopie should just go as she “ain’t” funny and way to racial for the show.

135. Helen Miller

June 12, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Why hasn’t this program been taken off the airways and out of TV all together? I don’t watch daily but when I do, I get so uptight with their badgering and poopooing of their “guest” and then the audience encourages them with their laughter. Who directs this show anyway???

136. IGnatius T Foobar

June 12, 2017 at 9:13 pm

“The View” is nothing short of ultra left wing hate speech. We have come to expect as much from ultra-liberal Disney, though. Walt would be horrified at what has become of the company that still bears his name.

137. Walter Andrew Kac

June 13, 2017 at 12:25 am

ONE WORD=LOSERS

138. Tessie Kenerson

June 13, 2017 at 9:50 am

This show is a disgrace not only to all families watching them but to their own mothers, sisters, children & grandchildren. The devil has possessed their evil minds & made it worst by broadcasting
    it live on tv. This show should be cancelled ASAP for continuing to pollute & demoralize the minds of those watching, a real bad role model, a first class kind of bullying in its dirtiest form!

139. Faith

July 17, 2017 at 1:06 am

Yes I agree,It should canceled

140. JAKE WAKEFIEKD

July 17, 2017 at 1:13 am

HANG THEM UPSIDE DOWN AND WATCH AND POUR ACID IN THERE FILTHY CUNTS……….

141. vicki riisager

July 17, 2017 at 10:27 am

They should be off the air. They are getting so negative and it isn’t something I will watch now. The news is bad enough. Also, if someone doesn’t do the “norm” or what THEY think is right, they put them down. That isn’t Christian. They are very biased, so no more for me.

142. Vikki

July 18, 2017 at 3:10 pm

I’m sorry, but I don’t “get it”. For a group of mostly women to spew such hatred over a group of women on a tv station, that you DON’T have to watch, truly amazes me. Most of you seem to know a lot about the program that you profess to hate so much. Closet watching? Lol…if you really don’t like the program,turn it off and then stf up, some of us enjoy it. As for not respecting the women on the View, I’m sure Conway is much more relatable to you, watch her and her blundering lies. Or better yet, watch the hypocritical daughter and her “buy American”. One day you will all take your heads out of the sand and wake up to the realities that your President is a farce. Check approval ratings.

• Vikki

July 19, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Waiting for moderation? You know you’re not going to publish it, so stop with the moderation crap.

143. Jay

July 19, 2017 at 8:53 pm

You lost me at “Bats.”

144. Jeannie

July 21, 2017 at 2:20 pm

I watch The View and enjoy their spirited discussions. Just because Trump is president doesn’t mean everyone should just agree with everything he says or does. He is not God. I did not vote for him and don’t agree with pretty much everything he says and does.
    Some making comments on here really need to get a grip. You are judging people by what they say on a TV show. If you don’t like the show, don’t watch it. I don’t like The Bachelor, I don’t watch it, but I don’t sit around bashing it, just because I don’t like what they are saying or doing.