Behar Scolds Brazile Over Release of Her Book Alleging DNC Corruption: "Why Are You Giving..."

Behar Scolds Brazile Over Release of Her Book Alleging DNC Corruption: “Why Are You Giving…”

Liberal “The View” host Joy Behar challenged Donna Brazile Tuesday on the timing of her explosive new 2016 election memoir that describes a rigged Democratic primary, an incompetent Hillary Clinton campaign and over dysfunction within the party.

“You threw a lot of people under the bus,” Behar said. “The DNC is mad at you. Robby Mook is mad. Maybe even Hillary might be mad … Why the timing of this book? Today’s Election Day. Why are you giving red meat to Trump’s side?”

Brazile, the former interm chair of the Democratic National Committee, said she set her launch for the book when she sent in her proposal.

“I wanted to tell my story about what happened. I wasn’t writing to make someone upset,” Brazile said. “I was upset. I cried enough for everybody. I apologize enough for everybody. I want to prevent this hacking from happening again.”

Brazile appeared on the ABC talkshow to promote her book, Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House.

She writes of finding “solid proof” of Clinton having the primary rigged in her favor through a joint fundraising agreement not afforded to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), says she felt she was treated like a “slave” by the Clinton campaign, and reveals she thought about trying to replace Clinton with Joe Biden as the nominee after her fainting spell.

The book sparked an angry reaction from Clinton staffers; 100 of them signed an open letter blasting Brazile’s book, particularly her criticism of the campaign.

Of her critics from the Democratic Party who wanted her to “shut up,” Brazile said Sunday on ABC they could “go to hell.”

1. Sarita

November 8, 2017 at 12:17 am

“Why are you giving red meat to Trump’s side?” asks Behar, traitor and Communist.

2. Sal belardo

November 8, 2017 at 12:20 am

I think Brazile’s conscience got the best of her! She had to confess! Her political career is over unless she leaves the Dark Side and comes over to the Bright Side!

• Fay Engel

November 8, 2017 at 12:32 am

I totally agree!

3. Dolores Jackson

November 8, 2017 at 12:20 am

I thought Joy retired?? she should stay home..if she is on most people turn the channel 🙁

4. Shirley Freeland

November 8, 2017 at 12:21 am

So glad she decided to speak out and tell the truth about the dishonest and corrupt Democratic Party. Maybe now some of them will clean up their act and be Americans instead of communists. I don’t blame her for what she told them for criticizing her for telling the truth. I am sure she felt that enough is enough. Everyone already knows that the Democratic Party is full of corruption – it’s not really a secret. We all know what she did to Bernie Sanders to get him to drop out of the race. She just confirmed the facts in her book.

5. MILLIE BARKER

November 8, 2017 at 12:22 am

GOOD FOR HER,IT WASN’T EASY FOR HER,SHE DID WHAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.SOMETIME’S YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT’S RIGHT,& SHE DID.

6. Larry S. Buchanan Jr.

November 8, 2017 at 12:49 am

The View is nothing but a group of cackling bitter hens. They thrive on anti-social and demeaning attacks against their guests. They should be cancelled.

7. Dolores Fabian

November 8, 2017 at 12:53 am

Truth hurts doesn’t Behar! You spread and actually believe so much leftist junk, you don’t even want to acknowledge when the truth is being told.

8. John

November 8, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Joy Behar is irrelevant. In fact, whatever she doesn’t like is always proven to be the way to go. Her value is in always being wrong. I wiish she would publish a list of stocks she hates!