After Bill O’Reilly Being Fired, Fox News Makes OFFICIAL Statement About His Replacement... [Details]

Well it looks like all the rumors about Fox News host Bill O’Reilly can finally be put to rest.

It’s been officially confirmed he’s out at the network. But that’s not all.

We also know who will be taking his place at the coveted 8 pm ET time slot.

Townhall.Com is reporting, Tucker Carlson will be moving to O’Reilly’s former time slot, and The Five will be moving to 9 p.m.

Here’s the official word on this from Fox:

Say what you will about O’Reilly, but the man was certainly a prime time cable news legend with a rather lengthy career on one of the most top rated networks on television. That’s still quite an accomplishment.

Tucker and the gang from “The Five” are all great at what they do, so no doubt they’ll fill in this block of programming nicely.

It’ll be interesting to see if any more big shake-ups come to Fox over the next few months. You just never know.

1. Russ Port

April 20, 2017 at 3:00 am

Fox has lost me as a viewer. Tucker you got to be kidding me. No way I will watch him. I hope you loose customers because of this.

2. Grace Forbes

April 20, 2017 at 3:14 am

I think you will regret this decision, he was the best . You need to get rid of Shepherd Smith, w. Williams and and that dummy on The Five.

3. deplorable me

April 20, 2017 at 3:32 am

Tucker can not fill O’Reilly’s shoes. Actually, no one can.
    Tucker is better as a guest than a host. An hour of him is
    too much. Would much rather have Eric. Glad 5 at 5 is moving
    in that time slot though.

4. Reba hughes

April 20, 2017 at 4:43 am

tucker makes me nervous . He is hyper. Doesn’t matter anyway. I won’t be watching.

5. Missy B

April 20, 2017 at 5:49 am

If ANYONE thinks that someone can replace the giant O’Reilly, they are sadly mistaken….they can try, and they’ll keep shifting people all over the place until they realize that Bill O’Reilly’s new network show F&B will bring over all the good journalists/talk show hosts and FOX will become a bottom feeder just like CNN and MSNBC..

• Andrea Hartman

April 20, 2017 at 7:17 am

Bill O’REILLY has a new show? I hadn’t heard about that!
      AWESOME!

• Andrea Hartman

April 20, 2017 at 7:20 am

Bill O’REILLY has a new show? I hadn’t heard about that!
      AWESOME! I’m DONE with Fox and their sponsors. They’re turning left, joining the rest of the biased mainstream media.

6. Pam

April 20, 2017 at 12:34 pm

FOX will regret this move

7. Diane

April 20, 2017 at 2:13 pm

FOX really screwed up. We like O’Reily. He is the voice we need that no one can replace. MSM loves your dumb action.
    Now who will tell the real facts. FOX will decline in the polls.

MSM has won…..

8. caroline henry

April 20, 2017 at 6:54 pm

SO SAD that this happened. And what happened anyway? Did he use crude language, tell sexual jokes or ask for sexual favors. There is a big difference between being a jerk and using your power to cohere sexual favors. Meagan Kelly intimated that he was unhappy when her ratings were higher than his and he did quit introducing her show at some point in time. But being a jerk doesn’t make you a predator, it just makes you stupid. Anyway, with Meagan, Grea and now Bill gone
    there is not much left to watch. Time will tell but so far those three if those shoes are filled.

9. Carolyn Harrison

April 20, 2017 at 10:30 pm

What is O’Reilly’s new network show F&B ?
    Where can it be seen ?

10. Joy Jacovino

April 21, 2017 at 7:05 am

Already I have much disdain for FOX and wish them low ratings from now on. Getting rid of the Superstar of Newscasting will come back and haunt them in a big way! O’Reilly will have the last laugh and I for one will be rooting for him All The Way!