Bill O’Reilly Makes BRILLIANT Announcement – Do You Support Him?

Bill O’Reilly Makes BRILLIANT Announcement – Do You Support Him?

Bill O’Reilly literally changed the TV news business forever. Along with Fox News, Bill has reinvented how America gets its news.

Bill has been the highest rated host on cable news for 15 straight years. His astounding numbers even rival and sometimes surpass the network shows like CBS and NBC.

No one has ever done what Bill has done. He has become one of the most recognizable faces in all of the conservative and liberal media.

It’s natural, then, that angry liberals would want to target O’Reilly with smears in order to delegitimize the conservative media to try to convince people on the fence to back their failing liberal agenda. Thankfully, Bill O’Reilly just got some amazing news that will put these liberals in their place for years.

Liberals have insanely been calling on Fox News to fire Bill O’Reilly based on unfounded, tabloid-style charges that he sexually harassed women. Fox News fortunately is not taking these smears seriously, and in timely fashion just announced that they had extended Bill O’Reilly’s contract.

O’Reilly’s current $18 million annual contract expires in June, and the Wall Street Journal broke the news that O’Reilly had just been re-upped at the network. In fact, the network is mulling taking legal action against the liberals to put the issue finally to rest.

Stated the lawyer Fredric S. Newman who represents Bill, “We are now seriously considering legal action to defend Mr. O’Reilly’s reputation.” Stated O’Reilly, “I’m a father who cares deeply for my children and who would do anything to avoid hurting them in any way. And so I have put to rest any controversies to spare my children.”

Do you support Bill O’Reilly? What do you think about this comment below.

1. Paula

April 5, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Absolutely support Bill. Our TV only gets Fox News and was sadden to hear he is a target! Glad he is not leaving and we will be there by his side rooting him on.

• Jerry

April 5, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Best man on the tv. Love him.

• peggy

April 6, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I will support Mr. O’reilly.

• Sherrie McGee

April 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Too bad you are too stupid to realize that Fox News is FAKE NEWS – You really should get your news from all sources – that’s what smart people do –
      keep drinking the Kool Aid while #45 gets us all killed

• Sharon Gaddis

April 17, 2017 at 6:59 pm

I’m With You Paula !!

2. Mary Rodriguez

April 5, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Bill O’Reilly is the best on tv,love his program,he always speaks the truth!!

3. Pamela

April 5, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Bill you are doing a great job. I love watching you every night and I just love listen to you comments.

4. Russ Port

April 5, 2017 at 10:46 pm

I support Bill also. He is one of the best on TV. I like his honesty and appreciate his candor. Glad to hear Fox is fighting the influx of false allegations. I just want bill to know we really appreciate his presence on national TV and we enjoy his broadcasts.

5. Connie Sanchez

April 5, 2017 at 11:06 pm

The media will do anything to keep us from knowing the real news. They would love to destroy Bill! He is one of the few people that can be trusted to report the facts so we can judge what is the truth. If Fox doesn’t keep him let him start his own news network. I’m in!!!!

6. Donna Otis

April 5, 2017 at 11:18 pm

I have to wonder if these women were after easy money that they chose this route. Bill is somewhat arrogant but I think a decent guy. How many years did each of these women work there? I think quite a few years.

7. Sharon Freeman

April 5, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I love Bill he does an outstanding job always truthful and always standing up our American rights! Thanks Bill you are a great newsman!!

8. Charles McAuliffe

April 5, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Let it go to court

9. Linda McCelvey

April 6, 2017 at 12:07 am

O’Reilly is a powerful and influential man, plus he is wealthy. That makes him a prime target for unethical people looking to get rich. I wouldn’t pay them a dime. Expose them for what they are.

10. .Maggie

April 6, 2017 at 12:22 am

Bill O’Reilly is an upstanding, honest, polite and extremely forthright in his presentation of the news facts. If other networks were half as honest and factual they might be worth watching but not so.. The liberals always need to smear the character of those who speak out against them. They are like spoilt, wayward children. Bill will survive anything they can sling at him because he is a respectable upright man with a code of honour.

• Bruce

April 6, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Go after them Bill and FOX. Slander is not journalism and cost is the only way to stop them.

• Delores Self

April 17, 2017 at 4:19 am

The democrats are so crazy mad that Trump won the election and they will not admit it. they are attacking any and all conservatives to make things as bad as they can for Trump. They have become so liberal that they are socialists and almost communist in some areas. We need smart people like Bill O. to give the honest news.

• joanna kirk

April 17, 2017 at 3:37 pm

i agree. well said. not much more can be said. Bill is the most honest in my opinion. sometimes don’t like what he says but almost always 99.9% right with his facts. i support him 100%!

11. Rhoda

April 6, 2017 at 12:25 am

I believe he should defend himself. This is not the first time for him. I do’n’t believe him

12. Denicia Hamill

April 6, 2017 at 12:31 am

Mr. O’Reilly put things into perspective for us and we appreciate his fervor. His commitment to get at the facts is professional and flat awesome.

13. Staff sergeant Chris Taylor

April 6, 2017 at 3:48 am

The liberals are trying to sweep aside anybody that is a threat to there agenda.they are a bunch of pigs for doing this to a good man.

14. Blaine Eastwood

April 6, 2017 at 4:18 am

Bill is an awesome pstson.

15. Dominica

April 6, 2017 at 4:43 am

Yes, I support Bill O’Reilly!

16. Linda Palmer

April 6, 2017 at 12:21 pm

GO GET’EM Bill! Do not let the liberal, biased, lying media interfer with your excellent reporting. We watch you every night. We know we can believe you and depend on you to stay with the story and bring the facts to America.

17. Pingback: O’Reilly Enemies Just Got Slapped Down Hard – Conservative Brief

18. Pingback: O’Reilly Enemies Just Got Slapped Down Hard – US News Central

19. Connie Graff

April 6, 2017 at 3:11 pm

We totally support Bill O’Reilly!!!!!. These jerks that attackj are loosing ground with POTUS so are reaching out to get to anyone that works to bring out actual truth….please dont take Bill O’Reilly away from us!!!!!

20. Shirley Warner

April 6, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Absolutely! I would not be surprised to hear Soros is behind the smears. Liberals will do anything to take him down!

21. Hagop sermabeikian

April 6, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Suppot him 1000%.
    One show I never miss !!!!!

22. Cimmie

April 6, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I never believe the liberal news and totally support Bill O Reilly. He is an honorable man.

23. Barbara Miller

April 6, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Go after the libs for their crap. I’m so sick of them making up lies on people. Isn’t it against the law to try and slander people’s reputations

24. Phyllis Mullinax

April 6, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I support Bill O’Reilly, he is an honest man.

25. Barbara

April 7, 2017 at 12:17 am

Like usual, he’s not saying what they want him to say against their political opponents, so they have to try to find dirt to bring him down. I hope he keeps up the good work of journalism, which they have lost sight of. Democratic party is so far left now, they need to call it by another name. It’s shameful the way they’re carrying on, now. Get over it. Grow up, start being an American patriot that actually cares something about the country again.

26. Annie

April 17, 2017 at 3:31 am

I support Mr. O’Reilly.

27. ramona

April 17, 2017 at 3:53 am

I think they are after his money, he always tells it like it is, a lot of people are afraid of his honest opinions.

28. Steve

April 17, 2017 at 3:55 am

The more the left makes things up about Bill O’Reilly, smears him at every turn….the stronger he gets in delivering ‘real news’. And real news is what America wants to hear. The louder the LEFT gets….the more ‘Bill O’Reilly’ fans there are. I’m one of them……I trust Bill…….I don’t trust the LEFT…with all their sadly liberal mouth pieces at CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN…..thanks for what you do, Bill…….

29. Carol

April 17, 2017 at 5:00 am

The liberal drive by media will do anything they can to stop conservatives. I believe Bill presents the news with truth and honesty. It is so sad that we have arrived at a situation in this country where where liberals twist the news to control people to get what they want. People are on to them though and we need to support Bill and others like in who believe in the Constitution and what our founding fathers intended in a democracy. God Bless America

30. Louise Evans

April 17, 2017 at 5:39 am

Never missed your show. Support you 100%!! These women are way too sensitive. …I raised 4 son’s & was so glad I didn’t have girls to deal with. 🙂

31. Kathy Mazzola

April 17, 2017 at 8:37 am

Mr. Bill O Reilly is the best. I can’t stand bogus nonsense . He is a very respectful man. My husband and I are so glad he is staying. We are big fans.

32. Sandra

April 17, 2017 at 9:35 am

Ofcourse,they are attacking Bill, its straight out the f their playbook. I support Bill and all th others they foolish go after in the future. They are so dishonest to smear, ruin people’s lives. No more, no one is falling for that anymore, the Dems/libs just look pathetic! Please slap them with a lawsuit, well deserved!

33. Leonard Dacus

April 17, 2017 at 12:22 pm

They media has become so out of control speaking out selfish anger making remarks without support to back them up. To be honest his news reports was the main one I trusted. Do not know anything about this charges that have been brought against him, so I will just let Igor now let it lay there.

34. Geretta Guyton

April 17, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Keep Him he tells it like it is You have an honest and trusting man.what’s the matter people can’t stand the trusting word.oh. I forgot some people are just plain stupid. Go Bill hold your head up.

35. Leticia G. Craw

April 17, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Bill O’Reiley is a decent man. Liberals will find anything to taint someone reputation if you’re defending the conservatives. Democrats cannot & will not accept their loss. They are bad losers.

36. Leticia G. Craw

April 17, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Ok

37. Estelle

April 17, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Keep bringing us the real news. We are supporting you

38. Bobbie mann

April 17, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Love Bill , behind him 100%

39. Kalayaan Macapagal

April 17, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I am a fan of Bill O’ , especially after reading his book on his childhood. From then on I don’t believe all the lies thrown to him, he is a good msn for me! God bless you, Bill!

40. Jane Joslin

April 17, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Very good news. I look forward to his program every evening and can’t imagine what else I would watch if Bill were removed.

41. Randy Hayes

April 17, 2017 at 6:35 pm

He’s the only one with BALLS on Fox in my opinion..Don’t care much about the rest..Shepard Smith (the joker) needs fired along with Juan Williams (the racist bigot),,Thank God Megan Kelley is gone (the Hater),,Hannity is not a news commentator just a big mouth with his own agenda..

42. Joette L. Hoenie

April 17, 2017 at 7:31 pm

I support Bill O’Reilly %!! I too only watch Fox News as I feel they are honest about the news!! They also cover both sides of the news even if it is good or bad!! Bill O’Reilly always saids like it is!!

43. Dorothy E. Kabanuk

April 17, 2017 at 9:34 pm

My husband and I have been watching Bill for many years! We really appreciate him for being so honest and forthright about his remarks. He says it like it is in a way we can understand his thoughts, and is so down to earth! One would never know he was so wealthy and certainly isn’t a wealthy snob! I would feel very comfortable visiting with him! That says a lot!! The left hate him because he tells the honest truth about things they want to hide! It’s too hard for me to believe he would injure a girl sexually….either emotionally or physically! He says “no” and girls said ” yes” so who can we believe? I know the girls would appreciate some of his bucks! Now what?

44. T. H Brown

April 17, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Bill O’Riley is one of the best reporters on t v he don’t draw any punches. His personal life should no interfiere with his work on Fox. If we all would be honest there are not many that has not had a runin with some on. Or been married more than once. Your personal life should have nothing to do with his work at Fox. Just remember that we all will have to settle our sinful ways that we have done and think we got by with it. But GOD knows ever little snd BIG sin in our life. We will stand befour him at the end and give and account for all idle words and sins.

45. JEAN JONES

April 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I agree, Bill O’Reilly is an honest person and reports the true facts.
    I support him 100 percent !

46. Linda F. Frost

April 17, 2017 at 11:32 pm

I truly enjoy Bill O’Reilly’s show “The Factor” on Fox News at 8 pm each evening and would miss it so much if he wasn’t on. So, I hope that Fox News will do whatever is necessary to get rid of the false allegations against him. He is one of the very best news reporters, if not the best.

47. ellison young

April 18, 2017 at 1:01 am

If anyone supports President Trump they will SOON HAVE SOMETHING NASTY SAID ABOUT THEM.I AM SURE THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH BILL O’REILLY.

• Iris Deveney-Doughty

April 18, 2017 at 1:24 pm

I fully support Bill O’Reilly – I watch and enjoy his programme and I am impressed with the donations he makes to many charities from the proceeds of his books

• Jayne Blackbourn

April 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm

My favorite shame on anybody who makes false claims . I support you Bill all the way .

48. Mona dickens

April 18, 2017 at 1:08 am

I support Bill 100%, they are always someone out to destroy someone that is successful.

49. Rhonda Whitworth

April 18, 2017 at 1:15 am

I support Bill O’Reilly wholeheartedly! Thank you Bill for always reporting the facts.

50. Joann Ivaldi

April 18, 2017 at 2:27 am

who’s cares about America and our Vets and all people who are not treated fairly. He has raised lots of money for charity

51. Joann Ivaldi

April 18, 2017 at 2:28 am

I have been watching Bill for years. He is part of my family now. If it weren’t for him, we would never grt the truth from the liberal media. He is a good and honest man –

52. Peggy Brown

April 18, 2017 at 10:52 am

We ought to be scared of what our media and Hollywood is doing to this nation. Lies destroy good people. They will reap what they sow in the hearts of many Americans. It will return to them. God bless America and speak to our hearts.

53. Anne

April 18, 2017 at 5:14 pm

If Bill Clinton was able to stay on as president after his escapades with Monica and Gennifer, etc, then there is absolutely no reason why Bill O’Reilly cannot stay on FOXNews

54. TRAPPERLIN

April 18, 2017 at 6:21 pm

THE LEFT BEEN TRY TO SHUT DOWN FOX’S FOR YEAR AND COULD NOT DO IT. INSTEAD GO AFTER THE HOST INSTEAD.

55. Sharon

April 19, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Great to hear their not caving on this one….We still would like a list of the sponsors that have dropped Bill…. They are the one’s that need to pay for this

56. johnnycee

April 20, 2017 at 6:00 pm

You must remember that the devil (and his followers mostly on the left) always ALWAYS shoots himself in the foot. O’Reilly will come out a huge winner in the end.