BOMBSHELL!!! Trump’s Next Executive Order Leaked… Liberals PANICKING, Americans CHEERING

During his campaign, Trump vowed to implement executive orders to overturn other orders that were forced by Obama. Ever since he took office, Trump has made good on his promise.

Every day President Trump surprises with new orders, the top one being his 90-day Muslima band from some Muslim-majority countries that are terrorist hotbeds. This order has met opposition from government operatives and Trump’s immediate response by firing them.

But, if we are to believe one news report, Trump has in store one more that will forever discard that falsely referred order as a “Muslim ban” for good in terms of controversy:

Procured by The Washington Post, the orders would allegedly “deny admission to any alien who is likely to become a public charge” and set up standards for “determining whether an alien is deportable … for having become a public charge within five years of entry.”

To be a “public charge” is just one more way of saying “receiving welfare and other ‘free’ government benefits.”

The underlying aim here would be to make the U.S. immigration system more “merit-based” reported New York magazine, the order would also “bar undocumented immigrants from accessing the child tax credit, even when their children are U.S. citizens,” which would be a devastating to undocumented immigrant families hoping to cash in on their anchor babies.

Aas the Center for Immigration Studies reported, in 2012 roughly 51% of all immigrant households received welfare. For generations, citizens of Western countries, not just the United States, have objected that newcomers were living off welfare and getting other “free” goodies while taxpayers were compelled to foot the bill. These people were often dismissed as “racists” by the elites, who are inclined on forcing a multicultural, socialist ‘utopia’ of future progressive voters.

Be sure to let us know what you think about this in the comment section below and share this story on the social media t spread the truth!

Source: Rightjournalist

1. James

February 4, 2017 at 8:53 am

Love it, this is exactly how it should be. As an American born citizen and patriot I can truthfully say that I’ve been oppressed by the presence of illegal aliens in my country and the workplace all my life. It’s time for that problem to end. Thank you President Trump, I salute you Sir.

2. Gerald Crowley

February 4, 2017 at 9:00 am

It’s all good. Anyway he can get around the federal judges I say do it. I know trump and he is z smart smart man but maybe needs to slow down and think just skittle to avoid these judges

3. Mary lou Hakes

February 4, 2017 at 9:07 am

I stand behind president Trump

4. Mike eserini

February 4, 2017 at 9:20 am

I am 51 years old and have been working full time since I was 15 now because of a disease I have lost sight in one eye and the other eye has a fraction of what i had and i will eventually loose complete sight I have tried to get assistance from the government as I can’t work and I have been turned down several times even after having been sent to 4 doctors who all agreed that I’m blind so when I hear that people who are not citizens or are but haven’t paid in to our government programs are being taken care of it angers me so excuse me for not wanting these leaches here.

5. Rosemary

February 4, 2017 at 9:23 am

I got lost in the last sentence of the last paragraph of this post. Someone please explain what this sentence means – “These people were often dismissed as “racists” by the elites, who are inclined on forcing a multicultural, socialist ‘utopia’ of future progressive voters. Which people are “these people”- taxpayers or newcomers? Who are the elites? SMH..who wrote this?

6. Linda

February 4, 2017 at 9:28 am

• Dorothy Farris

February 4, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Yes, I do agree

• Shirley Nelson

February 4, 2017 at 4:23 pm

I’m 80 years old and very tired of the us citizens supporting illegal immigrants when they have not contributed their share to warrant welfare,food stamps and medical care and treatment. This cost millions to the taxpayers. Thank you President Trump for the all the policies you are changing.

• Linda

February 5, 2017 at 2:18 am

Its about time that sombody is thinking of us the American citizens, put Americans first! Thank you President Trump. I appreciate you and your commitment, to get it going, love the momentum. Praying for you and your cabinet, your strength and your life. We love you!

• Claudia Postlewait

February 6, 2017 at 4:55 am

I agree all illegal should be sent back where they came from. We shouldn’t give any freeloders one cent if we give help to anyone is our melatary more money because they risk there life’s for our country.

• Gene Watkins

February 7, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I thought it use to be like this in the past. Most of the immigrants had a job lined up before they came here. Anyway glad to see it coming back or enforced anyway. We don’t need more munchies coming over. We have plenty already.

7. Alan LaFromboise

February 4, 2017 at 9:59 am

Thank you sir, keep the money for Americans, our system is overburdened as it isthese people have not put into the system yet they are living better than Americans that have paid into the system, and on top of it they laugh at us all the way to the bank, let’s take care of America 1st!

8. bonnie wolfe

February 4, 2017 at 11:16 am

We should not be supporting illegal immigrants. They should be sent home. Before they are allowed to enter our country they should have to show proof of ability to support themselves. America has it’s own share of homelessness. And these people should be helped before we take on illegal immigrants.

• Just Maleki

February 4, 2017 at 11:08 pm

I agree fully..said it for yrs…they all should be sent back..we have too many homeless Americans who need help..who need housing..ive yet to see any Mexican illegals in tents in this country, or in lis angeles..theyre all placed into housing at our expense, and the elderly..like myself…our soc sec is going to be cut, again, for the sake of supporting the refugees and the illegals swirling in here..is this right? Makes me furious.

• Nida Concepcion

February 5, 2017 at 3:44 am

This is a good comment and I agree w/bonnie Wolfe. This is what I have been hoping for, for a long time. It is so unfair to Am. Citizens paying taxes while these immigrants were laughing because they are depending only to the govt. And not only that, if they will be working, it’s under the table,no taxes paid; it’s double jeopardy. They are proud to have houses worth millions. Thank you Pres. Trump, GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.

• Victorbridy

February 5, 2017 at 4:40 am

Well said.God Bless.

• Joann Brooks

February 7, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Bonnie you hit the nail on the head. I have been in this country for 73 years. Who get the priorities in this country,

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:32 am

We shouldn’t be supporting the majority of natural born American citizens collecting welfare, not to mention immigrants!

9. Arcane

February 4, 2017 at 11:19 am

From an immigrant point of view, it is just right for the President to make sure that the legal citizens and residents are taken care of first.

10. Ken

February 4, 2017 at 11:20 am

I cant believe the left has been giving away everything, i mean I do believe it,who else would be so ignorant

• Mildred Mullins

February 4, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Whomever made that rule to give new refugees free merchandise, new everything, should have to pay for it. I bet they wouldn’t be so free with our tax dollars.

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:05 am

And if you were a Syrian resident trying to escape bombs dropping on your house, would you feel the same? If so, you are a poor excuse for a human being! Yet you are willing to pay for a voter fraud investigation that doesn’t exist (Only VOTER SUPPRESSION exists), a Mexican border wall & Trump’s security because Melania won’t leave NY? Really? Than you’re the idiot! I work for an organization that deals with immigrants every day. They are hard working people doing jobs I’m sure you wouldn’t do even if you were starving. And most of them are far more educated than a lot of you Trump supporters! Do you realize how many American born citizens are raking our welfare system over the coals? It’s not the immigrants; it’s the natural born good old US of A citizens taking advantage of the welfare system. I SEE IT EVERY FREAKIN’ DAY!

11. Janet Boyles

February 4, 2017 at 11:27 am

This is the right thing to do. Americans are working for our Families not all the people that wants a ride from us.

12. Lulu

February 4, 2017 at 12:18 pm

We should first take care of our American people that are homeless vets and hungry children and underpaid police and military. Then monies leftover can be applied to bring in immigrants who have been fully vetted.
    All the US does is give our money to every other country instead of our own. Take care of your people first! We work hard for our money and need to have a say where it goes.

13. Wanda

February 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm

I don’t believe that our fore fathers meant come to our country and live off thr hard working citizens of our country when they said come live the American dream. What they meant was
    Come live the American dream by taken advantage of the freedom to work at a job that you choose, using the advantages here to get rich. People cmning here need to be willubg to assimulate, work hard, and be willing to pledge alligence to our country and it’s laws, and learn the English language. So, I am in total agreement with President Trump and his immigration rulings especially the one related to deporting those who our sucking up on welfare and who have come here illegally.

14. Jill

February 4, 2017 at 12:42 pm

YES!!! Keep up the good work Mr. President!!

15. Holly

February 4, 2017 at 12:43 pm

I think you need an editor. Several errors. Distracting. As for th order, rock on. It’s about time.

16. Bob

February 4, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Most all Americans worked for what we have,no way should we be forced to give it to people who do not contribute to our country!!

17. Ray

February 4, 2017 at 12:58 pm

When we brought my husband’s family to the United States, we had to sign papers that they would not become a ward of the state. We were responsible for everything they did. It should still be that way in my opinion.

18. Ellen

February 4, 2017 at 1:05 pm

Finally. Someone with guts who stands behind his promises!

19. Diane

February 4, 2017 at 1:22 pm

20. margaret mahoney

February 4, 2017 at 1:33 pm

if they are here illegaly they should not be getting anything free. Even Canada makes sure that people can help themselves and the state before they let them in, but the democrates and the liberais in our country want every one but the citizens to get everything, makes you wonder what the demo’s are putting in their pockets for it. I would be behind Trump if he did this. if they want to live here come here legal, I have no problem with that.ma

21. Richard Becker

February 4, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Sounds great to me.

22. Marcalene

February 4, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh some of these refugees have 4 wives about 9 to 14 kids….. spell thar out in dollars and cents,,, all thelse welfare they get can add up quick… I saw an post where they drive new cars expensive cars, and go on vacations I have never even been on….. just makes me sick to think of all the money Obama has wasted on this trash,it should break going to out Veterans.

23. Karen

February 4, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Another item that needs to be addressed is the fact they are not paying taxes. I believe, if you work in the US and take jobs from Americans, then you need to pay taxes out of your checks like we are expected to do. I wish I could afford some of these very expensive vehicles that they drive. Oh that’s right…. my car payment is going towards taxes!

24. Sue

February 4, 2017 at 1:52 pm

It’s about time!

25. Michael

February 4, 2017 at 1:53 pm

I hope it is true,if they come here they need to be able to take care of them self and get a job.you can’t go to there country and there country take care of you.

26. Tacklebox

February 4, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Revamp the welfare system and see how many of these American wannabes go running back to their countries??? If a person collects welfare, put them to work picking up trash and other beautification chores in America………..

27. DEB

February 4, 2017 at 1:59 pm

This bill sounds good just wondering thou if they truly are fleeing persecution they wouldn’t have a lot of money to bring with them. I’m not for letting in trouble makers, murders those who incite over throwing the gov ( which means our own people) nor the ones Soros pays to riot but I think I’d be morespecifjc. Coming to a new country well the only ones that would really be able to support themselves right away are muslims with all their money! Huummmmmthink on the wording a little bit more!

28. Victoria Polaski

February 4, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I totally agree
    Why should anyone live here and run a business and not pay taxes
    What a blow those of us working and paying taxes

29. keith sowden

February 4, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Please come over here, Mr Trump. We need a lot of immigrant welfare-spongers chucking out.

30. Kathleen

February 4, 2017 at 2:26 pm

I believe we have many citizens in the United States who need help why should we help the people who hate us and want to harm us
    Should they give us support if we went to there country illegally
    I think President Trump is right in his decision he is great for America
    God Bless you President Trump

31. Patches

February 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I have no problem with anyone wanting to come here for a better way of life. IF they do it the right way. Legal and earn your own keep. Get a job and keep it. Pay you own bills. That is the American way. Do as we do or hit the road out

32. Felicita Yadao

February 4, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Not fair2 for Hardworking American citizens to support illegal immigrants food stamps, Medical housing, Free Free phone, etc. While hardworking american citizens struggling paying for their Hills

33. Roxy

February 4, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Finally common sense. America has tried to help everyone, but it just can’t be done. Shame on those in charge helping others before you help our own! Many many examples of expected give me programs, instead of trying and taking care of yourself! Isn’t there jobs that can be done to help our country if they come into our country!?! Not right coming to America and Not taking care of yourself legally!

34. Rich Linzmeier

February 4, 2017 at 2:52 pm

As I was growing up in have seen this happening since I was a teenager. I often wondered when someone was going to do something about this.it is about time our president stepped up and saw the many problems we have. This is why many became liberals, and now for the next 10 to 15 years employers have to deal with the way many have gotten use to living off the system which I call the (pasifyer) and these are the (snowflakes)we are dealing with now.Thank you president Trump for doing this.

35. Patricia Shoop

February 4, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Biblically, ” your leaders will be like children, will give away your dwelling’s to strangers and you will become their slaves “

36. Cliff. Fitz

February 4, 2017 at 3:01 pm

They should be striped of all Possessions to pay back the money that was given to them and kicked out of this country

37. P. Peters

February 4, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Anchor babies are an affront to the U.S., no other countries allow this! Time that the our government disallowed this by law!

38. Zippy

February 4, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Now if he’d mandate that all others have to take a drug test before receiving welfare. Like random. So they don’t know. And if their found doing drugs they loose it for 6 months first time. They find them second time using it. They loose it for ever.

39. Melody

February 4, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Yes Go Trump.

40. J

February 4, 2017 at 3:10 pm

PLEASE stop referring to the EO as a “Muslim ban,” it is NOT and by doing so you are fueling an already raging fire of misrepresentation and dissention. It also isn’t a battle between Left and Right, tit for tat, or at least it shouldn’t be. We all have to start being held accountable for the WORDS we choose. Part of making America great, again, involves getting back to seeing each other as Americans, NOT liberals or conservatives, and loving each other as such no matter what our difference are…”change” begins in the ones heart… That being said, this is going to seem harsh, to some, but I think it will benefit us in the long run.

41. colleen vearrier

February 4, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Great plan. I hope he signs this order ASAP. If people want to come to our country they must want to work!

42. Ernest Dasugo

February 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm

It’s about time someone did something and Trump is the man.

43. Paula

February 4, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Yes I Agree, if they are coming to our country they should Have ample monies to support them and their Family. I also think they should have an education to be able to support them selves I the future . You can’t move to Mexico without documentation that you are able to support yourself.

44. Dianne

February 4, 2017 at 3:30 pm

No GOVERNMENT freebies… Period
    We need to take care of our CITIZENS first!!!

• Melissa Dowis

February 4, 2017 at 7:58 pm

But if their children ar born here, aren’t they “our” citizens also?

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:07 am

Yeah, because none of them are cheating the system! You live in fantasy land just like Trump!

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:44 am

And a lot of them collect welfare because they are too lazy to work!

45. Keith Kulberg

February 4, 2017 at 3:54 pm

No welfare,food stamps or anything free that leaches from our government budgets!!!!!! We need to take care of our own veterans and pour before any other country!!!!

46. Anne

February 4, 2017 at 4:04 pm

This is what I see in my small section of Philadelphia They are Russian Ukraine Uzbekistan They play the system we have paid for fertility treatments to have a child then paid for medical and food .They change one initial on their last name and fraud welfare they own property they have no student loans and they laugh because America gives everything away. Change is desperately needed ! Oh and drive BMW Lexus all brand new it’s a travesty

47. Robin Kirk

February 4, 2017 at 4:40 pm

This is absurd. Refugees who flee a country because their lives are in danger or their homes gave been destroyed do not leave with money to support themselves on day one in their new country. The refugee resettlement project has been very successful in giving refugees the training and help they need to become productive members of society.
    Also, if an undocumented immigrant is taking advantage of the Child tax credit, it means he or she is paying taxes.
    Perhaps your time would be better spent demanding the president release his tax returns so we can see what he’s been up to and to which countries he owes his allegiance. And, no, it doesn’t matter that he’s under audit – according to the IRS. I don’t know how you can think he us keeping us safe when his Muslim Ban doesn’t include the countries whose citizens have committed terrorist acts on our soil. He’s only keeping his personal business interests safe by excluding those countries in which he has property.

48. Chris

February 4, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Stop all welfare,medical,housing for all illegals,refugee to this country. Make there country pay for them .

• Cheech Marin

February 5, 2017 at 11:46 pm

their

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:13 am

It’s spelled THEIR. Try to get it right. I know it can be hard for Trump supporters.

49. Jeremiah

February 4, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Trump ought to require illegals to join our military for some years before being qualified for citizenship

50. Margie kearns Van Vleck

February 4, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Way to go Trump!! Most of us have been wanting to see this changed for years. We need to take care of our own elderly, those disabled and our veterans and military!

51. Robert garcia

February 4, 2017 at 4:52 pm

I absolutely agree with this we should not be supporting any immigrants that come to our country by giving them welfare free housing free education let their country do that we cannot go to their country and expect anything free thank you president Trump

• Gayle Graves

February 5, 2017 at 7:15 am

Hear ye, hear ye, sir.

52. Judy

February 4, 2017 at 5:01 pm

I agree totally! I think the president is doing a wonderful job cleaning up the mess Obama got us in!

53. Eleanore Rideout

February 4, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Welfare for immigrants is something new in America. Our sensible early position was that an immigrant had to show he could support himself. One way was to be sponsored by a friend or relative with a business who promised him a job. Another was having skills necessary for a vital industry. Also, new arrivals were checked for disease at Ellis Island, and some were denied entry because of health issues. Giving welfare and free healthcare to illegals is charity to aliens, but malice to citizens, who are forced to pay for it.

54. Cynthia Strother

February 4, 2017 at 5:08 pm

What do I think???? BRAVO, Mr PRESIDENT!!! You’re a dream come true for all TRUE Americans!!!

55. Deena mcnaughton

February 4, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Let President Trump do his job. He is helping us. The Middleclss.

56. Patricia Cotterill

February 4, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Veterans should be first before Mullins, I agree with President Trump, Americans first

57. Marge Furman

February 4, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I do agree illigals should not have this privalige. They need to be sent back to their countries & their countries should look after them.

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:12 am

You live in fantasy land. Syrian refugees should be sent back? YOU should be sent to Syria!

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:42 am

BTW, it is illegals, not illigals. Learn to spell or at at the very least, use spellcheck! When there is a little squiggly, red line under a word, it usually means it is misspelled.

58. Marge Furman

February 4, 2017 at 5:33 pm

People who are not supporting you President Trump should be replaced with team members who will support getting the job done.

• Cathy

February 5, 2017 at 7:42 pm

59. Shirley

February 4, 2017 at 5:48 pm

We should take care of our homeless and veterans first and foremost. Those who have tried and are trying to take care of their families! Anyone on welfare or getting government aid should have to work if able in order to get financial assistance. If coming into the USA they should have to show that they can work and maybe even have a sponsor here. No freebies!! Too many freeloading already!

60. Joyce

February 4, 2017 at 5:57 pm

We should not be known as a country where you go to get things for free, but a country where you come and you participate and you acclimate and become a part of society that makes this country great. Hard-working families pay taxes at a rate that is unreal already in order for some American citizens to participate in welfare programs, because some don’t want to work, let alone having foreigners come here to do the same. If they come here for any other reason then wanting to be part of the greatest country in the world and to help make it even better, they should stay where they are

61. Beverly Crane

February 4, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Sounds like the common sense regulations that Canada uses. We have been treating illegal immigrants like royal guests and our own people like illegal immigrants. If they are just here for a free ride on the backs of our citizens and have no desire to become an AMERICAN CITIZEN and to become part of this country, we don’t need them. Welfare is supposed to be a hand up….not a way of life! Our citizens should come first! Maybe if the elite, would put their money where their mouth is, and take a few immigrant families into their homes and support them, and help them to become citizens, their rhetoric would be more believable!

• Thalea Hunter

February 5, 2017 at 2:09 am

I agree! I always felt that children of illegal immigrants should not be citizens until their parents become citizens!

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:31 am

Welfare is a way of life for natural born American citizens and I personally am sick of paying their way. Get a freaking job, just like the hard working immigrants do!

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 3:15 am

Tell American born, good old US of A citizens, just like you, that welfare is a hand up, not a way of life. Most of them need to be told that because they think collecting welfare is their job! Cashing that check we taxpayers paid for is hard work!

62. Jim

February 4, 2017 at 6:39 pm

If a person enters America illegally they are crimminals and have no rights under our Constitution. Our founding fathers writing the Constitution did it for the American Citizens not the would. It is up to each Country to adopt their own Constitution giving their people rights with in their Country.

Immigrants must want to become American citizens following all laws governing The United States. Once an immigrent becomes a Citizen of the United States then they are covered under the Constitution. Prior to becoming a citizen they must be able to make a living on there own and not be able to collect any financial, School or housing asisitance. They to must be able to work and make a living without asistance.

People coming to America for schooling should not be able to apply for financial asistance. If they want to attened a School in America they have to be able to support themself and be able to pay for their own courses, housing and lodging.

It is not the duty of the United States to finance other countries or their people. Americans MUST COME FIRST! Our Governments duty is to our own Citizens then once all American Citizens are being feed and has a place to live, then legal immigrents can get assistance, but by entering America illegally you have no individual rights under the United States Constitution, they are crimminals.

63. Mary

February 4, 2017 at 7:03 pm

So glad something is finally getting done, illegals have been getting freebies for years this country can not and should not keep giving welfare,Medicare/Medicaid to any non citizen or their child, our forefathers came to this country and worked to support their families. Nothing was given to them. That is just one of the reasons this country is in debt. No one wants to work anymore,they all want a hand out. Thanks president Trump

64. Carol Thomas

February 4, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Totally agree. We need nobs for some of our own young people here at home. We do not need to have immigrants coming here to collect welfare money. These people have thought of ways to manipulate the system and we ate not and do not want a socialist system in America. That’s all folks.

65. Pam

February 4, 2017 at 7:10 pm

People at the borders want these bennies. And, with the help of the smugglers, they know exactly what to say and do to get it .I think that this EO is a great idea.

66. Sandra

February 4, 2017 at 7:15 pm

I agree! We need to take care of our own people before anyone else! The people that want to take the illegal aliens should step up first to take care of them in their homes! They can house, feed and support them! If they had to do that I bet they would change their minds fast!!

67. vinny

February 4, 2017 at 7:27 pm

The bombshell is the woman in the prune dress. Who is she?

68. Daniel Dykstra

February 4, 2017 at 7:28 pm

I have long hated that we support immigrants who come into this country knowing they will get a free handout for life!! Americans have to work 40 quarters before they get that kiind of assistance.

69. Kate

February 4, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I agree with President Trump immigrants are getting all the benefits while Americans cant get any assistance. If they dont want to do it the legal ways and hate our laws stay home.

70. Phyllis

February 4, 2017 at 7:49 pm

We think this is great. Ben waiting for this to hapen . We have so much hear that needs to be Doon for American people that have Doon without to try to keep off welfare.

71. Pam

February 4, 2017 at 7:51 pm

We can’t afford them anyway! Some day the liberal democrats will get that through their thick heads! All they know is raise taxes znd get everybody dependent on government! Bad humbug

72. Bill

February 4, 2017 at 7:59 pm

exactly no more freebies no more nothing if they can’t support themselves coming into this country they don’t need to be here and this tax free for seven years that’s got to go how can they be tax exempt not have to pay taxes and giving money to start small businesses everywhere I look everywhere I go it’s all Muslim every little corner store every Motel look around this is not the American way I was taught hard work paid for things like that it seems like the harder I work the farther backwards I’m going don’t understand when I work so hard I open my frigerator and it’s half empty go into one of these people’s homes and their fridgerators or stuffed cupboards are stuffed they have no problems going to the hospital this is just totally backwards give these goodies to the people of America but don’t let the people of America take advantage of the goodies make them work make them take drug test to get those goodies because God knows I have to take drug test for the job that pays for these people to get all the free goodies mr. President you’re doing a good job keep up the good work get them sons of bitchs out of our country.. please for god sakes don’t let up until every one of them are gone they are a Cancer on our society sincere love and respect

73. diana

February 4, 2017 at 8:24 pm

yes it is about time Thank you for standing up for us God Bless

74. Rena Weber

February 4, 2017 at 8:42 pm

We’ve had millions of our own deadbeats citizens on the dole for generations. We don’t need a shit load more from around the world. If you’re illegal, no matter where you come from, you’re not getting more free shit, like Obama phones. Get out and stay out!

75. Frank

February 4, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Absolutely I agree 100%. Mr. President your doing a wonderful job. Please keep up the good work.

76. Deb

February 4, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Super! About time

77. Patsy

February 4, 2017 at 9:53 pm

I know when our son moved to AU with his wife, who was born in AU, with their two boys, they had to have saved enough money to live on for 2 years before they could move there. Sounds like a good way to do it to me. They’re still there and have good benefits and high taxes, but the benefits seem to out weigh the taxes. They all love it there and when we were younger we loved visiting.

78. James Swarthout

February 4, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Get them to hell out of this country. So we can fix the USA

79. Sonya

February 4, 2017 at 10:18 pm

My husband served on the police department for 26 years. One child finished college working two jobs to pay off school loans. Another child started college. I was a stay at home Mom I have some back issues but I’m not on any government assistance. After my husband retired from the police department his is now working another job. We’re middle class. President Trump you have my support. Middle class is the backbone of this country.We matter.

80. Paul guajardo

February 5, 2017 at 12:36 am

The have the government to deny benefits they need investigators to remove benefitsnot rely on trust

81. Emma

February 5, 2017 at 12:40 am

I sponsored my husband to imigrat after we were married. At that time I had to sign a contract that said if he went on welfare during the next 10 years I had to pay back the welfare system. We also paid 4 or 5 thousand for the process. As far as I am concerned it is already a law. So why is it not being followed. All you imagrants out there who came here legally at a great expence should be up in arms at illegals and these left wing wackos who want to give all our hard earned money away.

82. Lisa

February 5, 2017 at 1:17 am

This sounds extremely fair to me. If they are coming here to be a burden on our people, they need to stay where they are. If they come here to fulfill the American Dream, get a job, buy a house, have a family all on our own without government help then yes they can come through the legal way.

83. Evelyn

February 5, 2017 at 1:51 am

I agree 100%. Its not about being politically correct, we have too much child poverty and our own citizens struggling with disabilities and low paying jobs, next to no health care and people who cannot get jobs or training. I am happy President Trump is making good decisions, if only our Prime Minister Trudeau would learn something.

84. Elizabeth Killcommons

February 5, 2017 at 2:19 am

Yes I totally agree. Tired of footing he bill. My taxes are through the roof. There are no more school yards because they keep expanding schools . No more space in Queens. We have home.ess people in NYC we are forced to put up I hotels at hotel prices. Are we crazy taking in more. Mayor DeBlasio must go also.

85. Anita

February 5, 2017 at 2:38 am

I agree illegal immigrants the key word being ILLEGAL or undocumented should get any kind of government assistance this would make it less attractive for people wanting a free handout to come here and anyone who wishes to come here legally should be able to speak read and write in English or be willing to learn in order to get a job here and in any companies found giving jobs to undocumented workers should be heavily fined anyone wanting to come to this country should be willing to work hard to achieve their dreams and Gold’s when people first started to immigrate into this country even before there were immigration laws that’s what they were willing to do work hard to achieve their dreams and goals and be an asset to their communities that’s how this country grew and was made great not on people coming over here wanting to live off the government we’ve made it too easy poor people to live off the government and not just illegal immigrants are legal immigrants many Americans are trying to live off the government and not want to work are contribute to their communities. However I do not think that all illegal or undocumented immigrant should be deported are cut off from government programs there are many immigrants who came over seeking a better life and education for them and their families who are hard-working individuals with jobs and a vital part of our society they pay taxes and even some of them may have businesses and employed people and they like the first immigrants did not come over here looking for a free handout from the government they came here to work to go to school and become a vital part of society some of these are immigrants that came over as children with their parents and have grown up here and have children and families of Their Own and become a vital part of our society and as long as they are doing this they should be allowed to stay and get any government assistance if needed especially if they’re paying taxes instead of putting fear in them that they may be deported We should help them become legal by making it easy for them to apply to be here legally without having to go back to their own countries first and without fear of reprisal but as for the freeloaders that don’t want to work learn to speak our language and learn to read write and speak English should be cut off and any who are committing crimes should either be imprisoned here or deported maybe we start doing this it won’t be so attractive for people to want to come over here and live in our country

86. Bradley D Hoffman

February 5, 2017 at 2:44 am

If this is to happen then it will bring the USA in line with the rest of the world when it comes to immigration laws. Why would this be a bad thing? Granted, we were founded and populated by immigrants that came from everywhere around the world. However, these immigrants came because of the opportunity to better themselves and make better lives for they’re families. Today this is the exception not the rule! 93% of new immigrants to this nation come with their hands out, hoping for a free ride, free education, free medical, free food, free housing and any thing else they can get. This is a hudge burden on the tax payers of this country when we have to work our collective asses off to support our own families and these free loaders. Now, mind you, I have no issue with giving charity where it is needed, but I draw the line at free hand outs just because you show up here one day without going through the proper immigration steps!

87. Cindy chadd

February 5, 2017 at 2:58 am

Outstanding job Mr President!

88. Travieso

February 5, 2017 at 3:15 am

I would support these Illegals if…after entering the U.S.of A, they would at least apply for citizenship. They are in the country 10-30+ years and are still undocumented.Free education,remember, Mayte Lara,bragging on Twitter about getting an all tuition paid free ride to the University of Texas “Oh, and I’m undocumented”.Fraud using SS n IRS. In this country forcing our elected officials to change our laws to accommodate them. Trump is changing American as how it should be, taking care of AMERICANS first.

89. Kimberly m

February 5, 2017 at 3:38 am

Get rid of illegals once and for all.

90. Robert

February 5, 2017 at 3:44 am

Nah

91. Angela

February 5, 2017 at 5:03 am

I whole heartedly support Donald Trump. I think he is the best president in my life time. I definitely think this executive order is a good idea. Deport the dependent immigrant and put a homeless veteran or homeless citizen in their government subsidies housing.

92. Sharon Hoag

February 5, 2017 at 5:45 am

Right on Mr. President. Being in American gives people an opportunity to better themselves…being a free loader does not help them to go after the American dream. It creates lazy people with an attitude of give me more. Is there anyway to control the ads connected to your sites? Pretty gross ads with a lot of sexual content.

93. Barbara Eigner

February 5, 2017 at 6:00 am

I agree with Bonnie Wolfe. But this is not a new concept. When my father came to America in the 1930’s these same laws were in effect along with a sponsor who would be financially responsible. The potential immigrant also needed to be in good health and have a trade or progression that was needed by this country. In othER words he/she needed to be of value to this country to be admitted. It made America a stronger country.

94. Carol Marchant

February 5, 2017 at 7:32 am

Responsible for ones self. What a novel idea.

95. Faith Little

February 5, 2017 at 8:54 am

We get these types of immigrants all the time in the UK, the IN government at the time then secures future voters whilst the working populous pays the price…….. benefits should be for the ones who have paid into the state and system Remembering the words ITS NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU BUT RATHER WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY.
    Immigrants do not have this mentality neither do a lot of generational families who have been on benefits for a life time……. benefits should be for emergency use only and have length of time restrictions implied to them so people know it’s not going to be a payout for ever and ever .!

96. Deanna Brady

February 5, 2017 at 9:49 am

Ty God for sending us President Trump. He is a blessing to us. We have our on citizens and vets that need taking care of. If we went to their countries, we would be tortured and killed within the hour. We sure wouldn’t be welcomed with government hand outs! All the elite and so forth that think this is wrong, send them the bill to take care of our own and then see how they feel about immigrants!

97. Dwain Fontenot

February 5, 2017 at 11:49 am

This is great, we have no business giving them this while people like our vets go hungry in the streets and others are barely scraping by! Come here legally and work for what you have like every one else or just don’t come at all!

98. Donna Marshall

February 5, 2017 at 12:03 pm

Amen, we can’t support anymore people, they need to go somewhere else .America is to take care of it’s own ,we can’t get help for our people because these illegals get health, home foodstamp, free everything and Americans are living on the street.Please help America Mr. PRESIDENT, we love you and pray for you .

99. Jen

February 5, 2017 at 1:17 pm

End illegal immigration now.

100. D

February 5, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Illegal immigrants do work for cash by taking American jobs. They send the cash back to their country through western union and other sources. Then they turn around and Leech off the government. We are getting screwed from other ends. I’m a small business owner (2 restaurants) in the Sacramento area. I pay living wages where my payroll runs into tens of thousands every month. I’m competing with restaurants that pay way below the minimum wage pay they charge them for food and housing. How do I compete? Is it okay for me too loose my business to support illegal immigrants? I need help or people like myself will go out of business very soon. When they say 70% of restaurant fail within the first year it’s not because people are stupid and don’t know how to do business. It’s because this industry harbors so many illegals and established business owners who know how to work the system that people like myself don’t know how to compete against them and that is why we fail. You want to do something about this and help struggling business owners? Start with the restaurants especially Chinese, Indian, Mexican and other ethnic restaurants. More than 50% employees are illegals.

101. Rick Newkirk

February 5, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Remove all the parasites!

102. Tammie

February 5, 2017 at 5:08 pm

With so many Americans needing help angry getting denied makes me so upset but illegal people that come to America get the help. If people from other countries want to come down it legally and pay your fair share of taxes.
    I have been fighting for disability for 14 months of which I have worked since I was sixteen is ridiculous! But to allow an illegal person to get welfare is a slap in people’s faces like me.
    People need to think about our country and taking of our own people for once!

103. Rivania Florêncio

February 5, 2017 at 5:31 pm

É exatamente isso q o desgoverno comunista e corrupto está fazendo aqui no Brasil dando todo tipo de ajuda ao imigrantes legais ou não, e o povo pagando a fatura com desemprego,fome e pobreza!

104. Cathy

February 5, 2017 at 7:40 pm

RIGHT ON PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! Keep up the Great work!!

105. Dee Bryant

February 5, 2017 at 8:18 pm

This post is so full of BS. (And typos)
    1: UNDOCUMENTED immigrants do NOT file taxes so getting the tax credits are bogus!

2: legal immigrants can NOT get many types of benefits because they are NOT CITIZENS! (Yes I used a double negative)

3: Welfare can be anything such as their citizen child getting a free lunch!

4: UNDOCUMENTED immigrants are not able to apply for housing, food stamps, TANF. If crimes are committed toward them they are afraid to call the police because they are afraid of being deported. Hence, they use very few public services. They either work using a fake ID and pay taxes but never file a return to get a refund or they work under the table making below minimum wage doing jobs no one wants. So some of them pay for services they are afraid to use

5: The largest cost for taxpayers in some states is illegal children who get a free education. Some states allow undocumented children access to public schools.

The article above is meant to inflame people and make it look like someone has to “protect” the poor taxpayer from being robbed blind.

BTW I am a CONSERVATIVE! I just know to call BS when I see it and I know to never believe everything I read.

For fact checking on my statements please look up how to get welfare in your state. All the ones I checked required birth certificates and US citizenship.
    The other stuff is common sense. Ya gotta have a SS number or tax I’D number to file taxes. If you don’t have it you can’t file!
    Again stop the hate and quit believing the lies fed to you by people who want you to be afraid.

106. Karen

February 6, 2017 at 10:53 am

I can’t believe that Obama was allowing this.. I think there was an agenda.. no wonder they were flocking here by the thousands.. if we make it hard for them maybe they’ll leave.. were behin you Pres. trump.. God Bless the USA

107. Denise

February 6, 2017 at 10:59 am

It sounds good, but I would like to read it all. While there are plenty of anchor babies and I don’t think it should be that that way. I would want to go on a case by case basis there could be exceptions. My family and I were born and raised here.

108. Gayle Whittle

February 6, 2017 at 12:51 pm

He’s not calling for a muslim ban. He’s calling for a terrorist ban. This is like calling anarchists protesters. Using correct wording is important. Stop creating division in America by calling things in news what they are not.

109. Gayle Whittle

February 6, 2017 at 12:56 pm

this is an outrage. They have no rights, whatsoever, to be claiming Americans money while Americans are in poverty. Receiving less to no needed benefits for themselves after working their entire lives. I for one, am sick of it. Living in forced poverty by my own government for disability, this is a real bitch slap.

110. Brenda

February 6, 2017 at 3:25 pm

If the US doesn’t want Trump then we “the tax paying citizens of Canada” would like to make him Prime Minster. Last year the government here let in 297,000 immigrants and refugees combined, of those only 1 in 10 was vetted. In a country whose population is approx 35 million we have 3 million homeless families. Our cost of living in Ontario is through the roof with tax rates that are not sustainable and utility bills that many cannot afford to pay. Ontario seems to be the province that is the dumping ground for most of Trudeau’s refugees. Coming up to retirement age, time to bail out of Canada and go live somewhere warm and sunny where the cost of living is doable on our pensions

111. Jodi Clark

February 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Thank God! Finally! We are tired of paying for those who come into our country to live free, (medical, food, housing, automobiles, college, etc etc etc) while we try to scrape by a living, even getting fined for not having medical insurance while they get theirs free, going to the ER for a sniffle, while we sit at home, sick, unable to afford to go to the doctor, because our insurance eats up all our funds….. I could go on all day about it, but agreement with all of the above commentors will suffice. Yay, President Trump!!!!

112. Vanessa J Finn

February 7, 2017 at 4:56 am

I think that President Trump’s ideas towards the immigration problem are brilliant and I only wish we had a politician here in the UK who had the backbone to do the same.

113. Debra

February 7, 2017 at 10:55 am

Well said. We give to illegals and the rest of us do without. We should take care of our own first and foremost. Thank you President Trump.

114. neva m.

February 7, 2017 at 9:11 pm

for years that’s what they do. they go straight to either the welfare office or social security office in the state they arrived in for the free handouts!!! we have enough of our own citizens that r getting free from our government. no wonder this country is in the state it’s in!!I hope President Trump can stop this behaviour from our citizens and from illegals.It’s not fair to the rest of us that r paying for this behaviour. I am a senior citizen and cannot get a cost of living wage increase for several years. as far as welfare is concerned, some of the people that receive it is just as able bodied as I am to work, they r lazy and I am still working cuz I have to. I am in my 70’s.

115. Gkoria

February 7, 2017 at 9:29 pm

As Americans do not get all the advantages the illegals receive, I think it is wonderful. I know for a fact Muslims and others that come to America get more money and health care than I get andI worked and paid into it for 60 years. That is a slap in my face.

116. Irene Shimp

February 8, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Great idea, when will this happen. ASAP I hope. People haven’t been happy for what we have offered, so now try nothing. It will be a fight, but everything else has been a fight also.

117. Daisy

February 11, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Sponsor them.

118. summers

February 11, 2017 at 2:06 pm

NO MORE FREEBIES TO ILLEGALS………PERIOD !!!!

• Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:55 am

What about the freebies we pay to the lazy American born citizens who keep having babies we pay for?

119. Rachel E

February 11, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I have no problem with people wanting to immigrate to the U.S. if they do it legally and are vetted properly. I’m tired of supporting the freelancers. Half of them won’t even bother to learn English and try to push their culture on us instead of acclimating to the American culture. I think everyone that thinks illegals and refugees are ok, should be required to take one family into their home to feed and care for.

120. Don Harper

February 11, 2017 at 4:38 pm

This time he has got it. Not singling out anyone. Go Mr. President!

121. Michael Willcutt

February 11, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Remove all illegals and as Trump did stop from intering are country this is a English speaking country can’t speak it don’t bother coming here. As fo 9th circuit court of appeals interpret law like it says not how you think you want to make it.resign if you not do job by the book or just die or go visit these banned country’s and see if you survive.

122. B Richards

February 11, 2017 at 6:59 pm

It’s a little frustrating as an American my entire life being denied any type of coverage because I’m not making enough money or I’m making too much or I don’t have the right paperwork …. yet immigrants can walk right in, get a smile and a nod and be on their way. I am so glad that Donald is now regulating the system to be more effective. It sounds right that before they can collect anything in this country that they have to be here at least 5 years. That gives them enough time to get into the system and be legal but in the meantime, if they’re going to come here, they need to work and not depend on our government to take care of them. This doesn’t happen in any other country. In Sweden, for example, I couldn’t just go there and live like the locals do. In order to get a job there, jobs have to first be filled by their citizens. If they cannot find a worker, then and only then are you hired. Many countries you cannot work at all like in Italy. America is justified by changing this socialist system that it’s been under for so long. We need to get out of debt. The reason why we’re so dependent on other countries is because we owe them. Enough is enough. Get out of debt and rely on what we have here. There is a new sheriff in town and I thank God for him!

123. Frank Hill

February 11, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Yes do not support illegals when we have homeless Americans and starving veterans.

124. PSA1000

February 11, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Yes this makes sense….I worked full time when my babies weren’t even 6 months old and they have grown up very well…..no freebies were received.

125. Becky Cooper

February 11, 2017 at 10:44 pm

This deplorable Republican agrees go Trump

126. Iona Murphy

February 11, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Best news

127. liz

February 12, 2017 at 1:29 am

This is reasonable and far to USA tax payers. This and foreign aid reforms could dwindle the debt in short order.

128. Rose

February 12, 2017 at 2:36 am

Why are we not going after the American citizens, born and raised here, with American parents, who are collecting welfare? It’s about generational poverty ….not immigrants! We need to stop WELFARE FRAUD by our own citizens. Get real, people!!!!

129. Rose

February 12, 2017 at 4:27 am

Hey moderators, won’t post any of my comments because they are true? ASSHOLES!

130. Carol

February 12, 2017 at 4:32 am

Yes, stop the government handouts to the illegals!

131. Barbara

February 12, 2017 at 5:05 am

I think that GEORGE SOROS, THE CLINTONS, THE OBAMAS, THE KOCH BROTHER’S, THE ROTHSCHILD’S AND the ELITISTS should open up all their homes and have all these illegal a!iens move in with them.

132. Jacqueline Lukens

February 12, 2017 at 5:09 am

It has been a long time. To much money going out–not enough coming in. People having more children to collect more government money. Countries who hate us getting aid when we have veterans needing help. We have a president who is trying to get this mess of xxxx years taken care of. I have faith.

133. fedup

February 12, 2017 at 9:36 am

Exactly Barbara. I have been saying that forever. If they want them here put them in their houses and on their property and see how fast things change!!

134. Bob Kroepel

February 12, 2017 at 2:17 pm

America first! No anchor babies! Immigrants w anchor babies to be deported along with anchor babies! The legal concept of a anchor baby must be abolished! Natural US citizens are to have been born of at least one American parent regardless of where/what country! Common sense at last!

135. Peggy Brown

February 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm

We need to be helping people in their homelands if possible. Our tax money should not be used for those who won’t work! That goes for free education and healthcare for them and yet no help for our own citizens! We have many citizens in our homeland that need help!