BOOM! Melania Fights Back, Plans ‘Special Surprise’ For Liberal Haters You’ll LOVE

First Lady Melania Trump has had it with her son and herself being virtual punching bags for online liberal bullies and Hollywood celebrities.

The highly intelligent and fierce momma bear has decided to fight back, and you are going to love it! She is assembling a team that will help her shut down the liberal bullies!

First on the team is, of course, Melania Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen. He has already been on the offensive for Melania, saying, “Shame on Chelsea Handler for attacking our first lady in such a despicable manner.” Cohen said, via Page Six.

Comedian Chelsea Handler told Variety that Melania Trump “can barely speak English.” Afterwards, Handler also tweeted, “Blink if you need help @MELANIATRUMP” when sharing a photo the comedian apparently thought showed the first lady looking like she was in angst as a captive.

“Don’t be fooled by her accent. Melania is bright and articulate. To be clear, our first lady speaks multiple languages, I believe five. How many languages do you speak, Chelsea?” asked Michael Cohen.

The second key to the team is Stephanie Winstone Wolkoff, a former Vogue staffer and inauguration organizer. She has reportedly been hired as Melania’s chief strategist. Wolkoff is also reportedly aiding in interviewing and selecting candidates for important roles within the first lady’s staff including social secretary, communications chief, and chief of staff.

This team isn’t just going to protect Melania — Barron Trump needs some help too. Earlier this week, the White House asked for privacy for Barron Trump in the wake of the social media attack on him by a Saturday Night Live writer, who now appears to have been suspended or possibly fired.

The brief statement relating to Barron Trump said they expected the “longstanding tradition that the children of presidents are afforded the opportunity to grow up outside of the political spotlight.” Only a disgusting individual would ever consider brutally attacking a child in print, on the air, or in a tweet.

Barron Trump is only ten, though he is tall for his age. He did not ask to grow up in the spotlight, and he should not become a pinata for liberals merely because they hate the fact his father is sitting in the White House.

“He supports his dad 100 percent. Of course, we both miss him because he is on the road a lot, but [he] understands and he’s doing great,” Melania Trump said during an interview about how Barron handled the hectic schedule during the 2016 presidential campaign, via the Heavy.

Melania Trump has described her only child as a very  “strong-minded, very special, smart boy.” The proud mother said Barron is both independent, opinionated, and “knows exactly what he wants.”

The first lady said Barron is a mixture of both his parents in looks, but his personality is identical to his father’s. “Sometimes I call him little Donald,” Melania said when detailing how much the two most important men in her life are similar.

Whether they are the offspring of a liberal or a patriot, any child in the White House should be off limits to the press and online haters. Leave Barron Trump alone – or risk the wrath of his devoted mother!

What do you think about how Melania Trump is handling all the bashing of herself and Barron? Please share this story on Facebook and tell us because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Source: Angrypatriotmovement

1. Robert Varley

January 28, 2017 at 10:29 am

Best line in the story was “Wether they are the offspring of a liberal or a patriot..”. LMAO. You got that right. Liberals are not Patriots.

2. Joan hagen

January 28, 2017 at 10:54 am

She is being a good mom and i admire her standing up to the bullies.

3. Polly muto

January 28, 2017 at 10:59 am

To make crude and uncalled for remarks on a child is the lowest form of humanity.They should be punished to the highest. We will show you people you won’t get away with this type of behaviour,

4. marshal stough

January 28, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Hes ten but a lot smarter than some adults still leave him alone

5. Sharon

January 28, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I say people who go after small kids just show how stupid they are. They can’t handle grow people because they are brain dead. They need to get help and locked up. I’m a mother of to grow boys,I still date anyone to go after my son’s. They will meet Satan himself .

• Carol Sigler

January 28, 2017 at 2:24 pm

There all a bunch of jealous Bitches that need to grow up. If they haven’t grown up by now they won’t. I just hope Karma gets them and it will eventually. That is so nasty and mean of them. I’m with you Melania and Barron 100%. It’s hard to ignore assholes like this, but there all whores that sleep around with all their friends in Hollywoods Husband that are all they do in Hollywood sleep around and break up all kinds of marriages. They are so uneducated because they know nothing but whore around and show their ass’s off. I hope they do go on strike in Hollywood wouldn’t bother me or anyone else one bit. All these mean bitches can go straight to hell.

6. Sharon

January 28, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Sorry dare

7. Irma Kuhn

January 28, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Really…is this the best you can do?? JEALOUSY MAKES YOU NASTY…and it seems to me there are alot of nasty women in America…
    Mrs Trump you are a beautiful and lovely woman…keep your head high and do what you can and must do for your family and to honour your husband and your position in the WORLD!!

8. Clara fletcher

January 28, 2017 at 2:17 pm

The brutal things said about Baron is uncalled for.it is called child abuse,sexual talk,name calling,ect.Melania,don’t let them by with this,They knew better.take them to court, hopefully,they will have to pay a big fine and some jail time.

9. Sharon Weldon

January 28, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Dearest Melania our breathtaking First Lady and Barron how adorable and handsome you are We the People will not allow or overlook what the vicious and cruel media are doing to both of you. We LOVE YOU BOTH VERY VERY MUCH !!!!!

10. Char LaVine

January 28, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Leave the kid along.

11. Kristy

January 28, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Hate is unnecessary EVER! Dislike & avoid as possible. But ANY child & this mother who is not only beautiful from head to toe w/wo clothes & VERY bright NEED to be left alone! She is our president’s other 1/2 & she will be a great sounding board w things “he can share”. I despise children being bullies AT ALL… I’m a grown woman now but have stood up for underdogs when I was a young teen to present. The liberals need to take their trash & snuff it. This is a long enough paragraph…

12. Barbara Martell

January 28, 2017 at 3:37 pm

The liberals are hateful, nasty, stupid thinking, trash talking skanks. Don’t give them any press and they will go away.

13. Lorie Ann Camp

January 28, 2017 at 4:02 pm

I think Malania is handling it very well. I think she is very protective of Barron and she is a very good mom. I think Barron should be kept shielded from the public. And I do not approve of him being made fun of. He is a very sweet, very intelligent boy. And very, very respectful.

14. Anni L Anderson

January 28, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Only a weak, confidence lacking individual would attack a child. One who would attack the President and First Lady is just stupid and classless.
    I am so proud of our new President and First Lady. And I would be the first in line to work with either one simply because they are intelligent forward looking individuals. They gave up a lot to lead this country and I for one am so, so very thankful they did!

15. Carole Goscinski

January 28, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Malania is a very smart person and I agree with her Barron should be shielded from these liberals they are nothing but garbage

16. Sharon Catalfano

January 28, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Melania, my prayers are with you…these haters are heathens.. Non believers in Christ…nothing surprises me in them…I support your fight against them…attacks like this are an outrage to ALL decent people…such a humble beautiful First Lady with such a dear son..Barron…shame on them…I’d throw the law to them…they need to be an example of what will happen when anyone DARE make attack on any of our beautiful Presidential Family… A law should be created of the seriousness of their nuinsense.. No one attacked other Presidents…how dare they….They are all just stupid and scared that your awesome husband WILL make necessary changes other Presidents didn’t have the heart or brain n to do….yes, I agree with you …have them brought justice for your undeserved verbal harm.. God Bless you…and Remember, the people that matter…the Christians…the righteous are on your side.. And we shun them ignorant stupid ones away like a mm annoying fly….Your great and yoyll do great.. The heathen women attackers most likely possess jealousy for your beauty…inside and out beauty…jealosusy.. just another one of their sins the Lord is keeping track.

17. Lilliam Bosch

January 28, 2017 at 5:36 pm

I think Melania is doing very well and Barron isvery smart boy he will be ok with his momm

18. Josieb

January 28, 2017 at 6:33 pm

I think this family has a very strong backbone. To have been brought in to this arena, by a man who could only strongly love this country. I don’t know who would want all this bullshit media, fake press etc. I thank them as an American. I firmly believe Melania is a strong , independent, smart woman. I have no doubt she is going to do great things, watch her! As for Baron, I do believe he is going to turn out as awesome as his brothers and sisters have. My faith and prayers are with them all. Let us get some order back in this country. God Bless.

19. Maggie

January 28, 2017 at 6:41 pm

There is no more powerful force on the face of the planet than a mother’s love! She will spend the last breath in her body to protect her children. It is never ending by means we cannot comprehend. Mother Nature’s Rath, Karma, or simple Spirit, she will seek and destroy those who bring harm to her children. Children are the innocent and hope for the world, it is the reason as parents we protect them so ferociously.
    So to all who want to go on with your insults and bashing of Barron Trump be warned his mother will laugh last!

• Nina

January 28, 2017 at 8:31 pm

We so need help with bullying now more than ever. The rate of suicide among those bullied is devastating. I hope she carries this to a program to help those bullied. More drastically needed than messing around with school lunches. Go for it Malania.

• J f heflin

January 29, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Maggie, your post was an excellent one as were
      the others. Behar, Madonna and others should be ashamed of themselves. One wonders what kind of home they came from. It is inexcusable to attacks child, any child.

20. Heavenly

January 28, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Just goes to show you exactly how nil and void their cause is that we are the racist bigots etc.And they stand against it they are the true definition of all of that and worse cause theirs no morals along with them.

21. Donald Morgan

January 28, 2017 at 9:37 pm

Leave the boy alone.

22. David Sherman

January 29, 2017 at 12:18 am

Put them in their place Malania. you are a smart Lady.

23. Elsie

January 29, 2017 at 1:56 am

These liberals are nothing but trash. They should be jailed.

24. Mary Clover

February 3, 2017 at 9:44 am

I think First lady should do what a mother should do to protect, defend her child and support her husband at all times. Melania will not only show, but be an example of a godly wife, protective mother and give the country another perspective on what a supoortive Christian wife this world so desperately needs in this day and time. Liberals have no filter, no conscience, no morals and no regards that Jesus is the only way. I say First lady Melania will bring back the meaning of faith, hope and love. This is Gods way. The only way. Prayers for our amazing President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania! I support her decisions and so will America!

25. Marian Greenlaw

February 3, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Behind the first family all the way. People are sick that attack a ten year old child. Shame on you. Someday you will have to answer to a higher being and I hope I’m there to witness it.

26. Lee Turner

February 3, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Good in you Melania for standing up to these adult bullies .. Barron appears to be a beautiful young boy and those bullying him should be totally ashamed of themselves they are acting like schoolyard bullies .. they need to be sacked by their employers for such disgraceful behaviour ..it is ugly !!

27. Ziayuddin safi

February 3, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I love You so much

28. Diana Mills

February 4, 2017 at 4:49 am

I did not agree with all of the past Presidents but the children had nothing to do with it they were innocent and deserved the right to grow and form their own opinions just as any other American. The Children of the President and Vice President should always be hands off to everyone. No exceptions!

29. Patricia Cuozzo

February 9, 2017 at 10:30 pm

God is fighting this war with you. Please
    Keep your faith. God Bless you always