BOYCOTT: Here Are The NFL’s 25 Corporate Sponsors…

The NFL has a public relations crisis on their hands after hundreds of highly-paid players decided to disrespect the very country that afforded them the opportunity to throw a ball for a living and make millions of dollars.

With entire teams hiding and cowering in the locker room while the National Anthem plays, this is getting out of hand and America is fighting back.

What blows our minds is that NFL owners, coaches and top players are under the illusion that disrespecting our country is the right thing to do, when in reality, a majority of Americans strongly oppose their “take a knee” movement.

So, here’s what we need to do to catch the attention of top NFL brass:

1. Take a look at the NFL ’s 25 corporate sponsors below. Print it out, bookmark it, whatever.

2. Do your very best to NOT purchase items or services from these sponsors until the NFL sorts out this Anthem protesting crap.

3. Share this information with like-minded patriotic friends and family. And encourage them to share it.

NFL Sponsors List 2017:

• Anheuser-Busch
  • Barclaycard US
  • Bose
  • Bridgestone
  • Campbell’s Soup Company
  • Castrol
  • Courtyard Marriott
  • Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
  • Dannon
  • Pepsi
  • Procter & Gamble
  • Quaker
  • Verizon
  • Visa
  • USAA

When liberals attack conservative television personalities and speakers, they go directly for the sponsors. And guess what? Pressure builds and changes are made. We need to take the same exact approach.

It might be difficult to avoid products from these sponsors, but I know that patriotic Americans who love this country will be willing to make the short-term sacrifice for the bigger picture.

Let’s remind these sponsors that we’ll be happy to continue using their products once they pressure the NFL to do something about hundreds of players disrespecting a country with freedoms that were paid for with the blood of those who fought to preserve it. The very least these players can do is give up a few moments of their time to pay respect to the country that affords them a millionaire’s lifestyle.

1. bluewren

September 25, 2017 at 11:41 pm

There is only one way to do it sack and replace them.There must be a lot of great players waiting in the wings to take their place and earn millions just for kicking a leather ball around to entertain a lot of Americans with nothing better to do.These black men are a joke why do they not just pick up and leave the country if it is that bad?!
    I do not believe it is. There are plenty of black men who have made it in America the most visible in the movies.Like Morgan Freeman e.g. who denies racial discrimination I suspect that means as long as you possess the talent and the intelligence.In which case there are plenty of white people who are discriminated against.It is called the law of natural selection.

2. robert g bernardini

September 25, 2017 at 11:45 pm

One thing that I enjoy is Sunday football now its infiltrated every team . If they want to grand stand and help make a change organize in each state take it to the Politicians I bet many of them never vote not that it makes a difference ., They are an elite faction and get paid very well . Don’t take it out on the fans .

3. Cynthia Lynch

September 25, 2017 at 11:46 pm

I am my no means a fan of any sport. Shame on our country, I think there are more important things to talk about than what someone does or does not do at a football game. There are many issues more pressing, homelessness, children being bullied, teachers who are inappropriate with children,the increase of autistic children. Stop talking about this, why you ask, if you stop talking about it the story will just fades away. Remember two weeks ago we came together as a nation to help our country men who were affected by hurricane Harvey and Irma.

4. millie

September 25, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Thanks for the list! I will make sure to only buy products from those companies and will encourage all of my customers that hate the bullcrap that Trump came up with in Alabama to do so also! If y’all want to hang on to the “Divider In Chief” and “The toddler in chief”, you go right ahead! I will NEVER, EVER, vote Republican again, I am DONE! And like me, there are thousands that are done too!

5. Roger Kovach

September 26, 2017 at 12:57 am

I will actively avoid purchasing from any of these NFL corporate sponsors. Also, please note that Pizza Hut, Appleby’s, Arby’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken are owned by PepsiCo. Take these shallow ingrates and their plantation massas to their knees for a real reason.

• phxgeo

September 29, 2017 at 1:50 am

Thank you. A good reminder

6. Linda

September 26, 2017 at 3:07 am

I say boycott all these companies. I doubt if any vote . Most don’t have a voters card. If you are still fighting slavery it won’t ever end we’ve had slaves in the Bible. Read it!!! Be thankful your ancestors elected to sell your ass hundreds of years ago. I don’t think you could make it in Africa.

7. Chuck

September 26, 2017 at 5:08 am

I can quit these and go to competitors all except Microsoft since they have a monopoly

8. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows ⋆ Freedom Daily

9. Michael J

September 26, 2017 at 4:33 pm

I will no longer watch any NFL games or purchase from any NFL sponsors. As a 23 year Veteran I am offended by these players and the NFL!

10. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows

11. Eilene Norman

September 26, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I will no longer be making purchases from any of these sleazy companies who use America to make millions then show such evil disrespect for the very nation that gave them everything that they have. As for the players, these millionaire thugs, everyone of you needs to be sent to Africa, NK, Iran, or any of a number of socialist evil countries who will beat your ass into submission and take EVERYTHING that you think you have. Yes, even your freedoms. Bow your knees to the Lord Jesus and give Him thanks for all that you have and for being allowed to live in a nation that gives you so much. You rotten ingrates you are everyone disgusting.

12. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Rogue Players Shows - Proud Patriots

13. Kay morris

September 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I will not use any thing these co has or offers as long as they support the nfl

14. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows ...

15. Bob Boone

September 27, 2017 at 5:26 pm

You’re absolutely correctct, they are disrespecting this country, and those that fight for those players and owners, like Jerry Jones, rights to be cowards. I say BOYCOTT away.

16. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows - Magna Reports

17. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows

18. Soniaszenay

September 27, 2017 at 7:08 pm

From this day forward I will not buy from Pizza Hut Applebee’s any restaurants that support them they don’t have my support

19. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows! ⋆ USA Politics Today

20. Deborah Gilbreath

September 28, 2017 at 8:16 pm

We should have realized at Beyonce’s Black Panther Salute that an anarchists revolution was coming

21. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode – Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes | | Shift Frequency

22. Johnny

October 17, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Is there an organization to join to boycott NFL sponsors?

23. Pingback: NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows

24. CLYDE REYNOLDS

November 12, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Boycott NFL & SPONSORS

25. Jim Harris USAF Retired

November 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I am 74, retired military, and have been a green Bay fan since 1967. I have only watched one game this season and will not watch another until these over paid children, sorry if I am insulting children, find a more appropriate way to voice their concerns. They make more in one game than our military make in one year. I will not support their lifestyle any more.

NFL contract ” Sign here and we will pay you ten million to play football”.

Military contract ” Sign here and and we will pay you forty thousand to get shot at and maybe die”.
    Something’s very wrong here.