BOYCOTT! Nike Caught Doing Something SICK Today – Millions of Americans In Shock!

Sports clothing manufacturer Nike is introducing a new line of Muslim friendly sportswear which will include a hijab head covering featuring the Nike swoosh brand logo.

The new “Nike Pro Hijab” is the result of several years of advocacy and product development, the company says. It is made of a light, stretchy material with an extended cape to prevent the covering from becoming untucked during strenuous movement. A Nike swoosh is emblazoned prominently above the wearer’s ears.

Zahra Lari, an Emirati figure skater, celebrated the new product telling Vogue Arabic, “People may think or tell you that you can’t do certain things, but I’m going to show them you absolutely can. I am covered, I am Muslim,” she said.

“People should know that Emirati athletes are strong,” Lari added. “We’re confident women who know what we want to do, and we work very hard to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.”

“The Nike Pro Hijab has been a year in the making, but its impetus can be traced much further back to Nike’s founding mission, to serve athletes, with the signature addendum: If you have a body, you’re an athlete,” the company said in its announcement statement.

The Nike Pro Hijab will be available in three colors, black, vast grey, and obsidian, later this year or early in 2018, Nike said.

A TV commercial released by the company recently stirred controversy in the Middle East. The ad, featuring five Muslim women competitors, has gone viral across the Muslim world, according to CNN.

Many Muslim women have expressed delight by the announcement.

Others, though, reacted negatively to the swoosh brand featured so prominently on the covering and other aspects of the product.

When it released its hijab commercial, some Muslim women were quick to note that not every Muslim majority nation forces women to wear hijabs.

H/T Breitbart

What do you think about this comment below.

Continue Reading

1. ccb

March 8, 2017 at 9:58 am

This is 2017 !! Since the 1960’s women in our country have come a long way in our society. I was a young woman in the 60’s. This hijab nonsense is sending women back into the dark ages !! Do the Muslim men wear Hijabs ? What is so offensive about women’s hair, that it has to be covered? It is about control by men as far as I can see. Muslim men are not walking around with the hijab on their heads. This is sending us 1960’s women back into the dark ages. Where is NOW ? National Organization for Women ? These Muslim women should not be ashamed of their hair or any part of their body. We are equal to men in our country. Someone just has to convince them of this. I have been reading that there has been honor killings going on in our country also. We can not allow this in our country. The strange thing is our media is so silent about these issues. Women in our country should be outraged about these issues.

2. Marie

March 8, 2017 at 11:31 am

I think this is totally SICK.I. don’t think American women will wear this stuff. I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NIKE.

3. Sharon

March 8, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Looks like a diving cap

• Moneica

March 8, 2017 at 3:08 pm

That’s exactly what I think!!

• Diane

March 8, 2017 at 10:38 pm

I won’t be buying Nike any longer.

• Sharonjohnson

March 8, 2017 at 11:15 pm

What’s the problem

• Kurt Hanssen

March 13, 2017 at 1:51 am

The last few peers of Nike shoes has been falling apart due to the use of cheap glue, and child labor, and now a pro-hijab, also made by kids, reason enough for me to switch.

4. lois long

March 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Looks totally rediculious

5. Monkey JONES

March 8, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Hmm now we know we can’t do that in their country

6. Heather

March 8, 2017 at 8:08 pm

No more Nike for us!

7. Carol Ann

March 8, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Would we boycott them if they made Nun-friendly or Amish-friendly clothes? Get a grip, people!

8. Sa Poplick

March 8, 2017 at 10:09 pm

I don’t get the criticism. Niké sells sports wear. If they see a potential market they would be foolish not too harness it. I didn’t see the ad but so what if not all Muslim women cover their head. Just don’t buy it then. Both sides really just need to chill. Basically we are too busy trying to convert the world to our way of thinking instead of trying to strengthen and improve ourselves.

9. Judy Dobson

March 8, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Everything

If Nike decides that they want to endorse Muslims then I am out as far as wearing anything Nike. That is a slap in the face to all Americana who have endorsed you for years. I have always endorsed the brand but will never endorse a people. “Wrong”

10. FM

March 8, 2017 at 11:43 pm

That is enough to gag a maggot

11. Curmudgeon

March 8, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Why would Nike go after a market of Muslims, knowing their holy book calls for them to kill us infidels? Bye, bye Nike.

12. AJAX

March 9, 2017 at 12:04 am

Actually, it looks like it would be comfortable and warm for jogging on a cold day, so I could see some non-Muslim women wearing it. Nike is a private company and it can market its products to whomever it wants. Nike’s purpose is to make a profit, and they are tapping into a much-neglected market with this product. It’s a sad day for capitalism and democracy when a people call for a boycott of a company that is just trying to expand its customer base with a legal product.

13. Claudio

March 9, 2017 at 1:40 am

I can’t wait until the first suicide bomber is caught on video wearing it! The swoosh will go poof!

14. Dianne

March 9, 2017 at 2:15 am

Is Nike so damned determined to make money, they would put that stupid arrow on a hijab, just so women who are forced to wear one, will spend the money. To me, Nike is condoning hindering women in their strike for freedom, and agreeing with the men who,when they can’t find a woman, girl or boy to rape, have sex with each other. BUT, they say they are not homosexuals…must be on the ‘down low’. Either way, they need to stay in their own country, where sharia and other s%#} are sadly allowed. We’ll stay in ours, where we are closer to being normal and most of our laws reflect that!!

I WILL NEVER BUY NIKE!! All that company sees is $$$$$$$€€€€£££££¥¥¥¥

15. Bbb

March 9, 2017 at 4:13 am

Cant get enough…… why this

16. David morgan

March 9, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Ban the sail of the distribution of and the eating of these shoe garments in the United States. Execute them everyone in our country. That is what they do to us in our own country and other people in their own country

17. Grumpy

March 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm

When I bought shoes it was always Nike, and I’m ready for a new pair..you can bet it definitely WON’T BE NIKE!!!

18. RC

March 9, 2017 at 6:29 pm

All Muslims need to be killed

19. DANIEl Arseneault

March 9, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Boycott nike

20. bet clift

March 9, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Take their MONEY! ALL OF IT!

21. Rachel Bradford

March 9, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Its got an emblem on it they probably will not wear it, I think that it is suppose to be plain in color!!!!should have to anyway!

22. Brian

March 10, 2017 at 12:27 am

Are you fucking serious it’s pieces of shit like the author of this article that give conservites a bad name. Who the fuck really cares if Nike is making Muslim friendly sports wear it’s not like the company is sending money to an Islamic terror group this post is fucking rediculious and the author should be ashamed of thier self.

23. robert gibbs

March 10, 2017 at 1:36 am

Fuckem

24. Vicki wright

March 10, 2017 at 2:55 am

I have grandsons who play sports, but they will never wear anything from nike again.My grandsons will be taught to value women and their freedom to pursue liberty and happiness.We will not support a company that promotes the idealogy that women are pawns of men , to be oppressed and abused !!!!

25. Mommameata

March 10, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Isn’t that worthy of a beheading in Islamville?

26. Roxy

March 10, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Nope nope. Burn it. Go to store. Put burn it. Thia is a trick. America will not have this. If you all are going to wear it. Wear american flag respect it.

27. Alan

March 10, 2017 at 4:57 pm

I will boycott them

28. Wileen Byroads

March 10, 2017 at 5:38 pm

I HOPE EVERY AMERICAN BOYCOTTS YOU AND YOUR TRAITOR COMPANY GOES BROKE!

29. Michael Shatto

March 10, 2017 at 5:59 pm

How about boycotting Nike because you don’t like Michael Jordan?
    Isn’t boycotting Nike for providing products for customers kinda like
    boycotting Free Enterprise?

30. W B Maday

March 10, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Just shows that some very large corporation are driven purely by ~G~R~E~E~D~. No more Nike for ME!

31. Ruthie

March 10, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Vickie, I totally agree with you! No mre Nike products for me and mine!

32. Frabk

March 11, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I’m sure Niki won’t won’t mind if I stop buying their products.

33. Flakt dyer

March 11, 2017 at 9:07 pm

NOT EVER , EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING NIKE AGAIN

34. Marilyn

March 12, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Deeply disappointed in this company This is America in case you forgot Sharia Law is not welcome here nor the discrimination against women

No more Nike for me

35. beverly coburn

March 13, 2017 at 5:43 am

Nike you are the most worthless in American I have seen.you cater to muslims that hate white people and women you are disgusting and I and anyone I know will never buy from you again.

36. Jan Crawford

March 13, 2017 at 10:24 pm

It is REPORTED/BROARDCAST ..and DECREED ..BY CLERICS/IMAM/TEACHERS in a Mosque in South Australia ..Australia …that females who participate in Sports, athletics and ride bicycles all lose their virginity or become sterile ..
    Is this promotion by nike going to further promote this line of sharia law and pregnancy prevention?

37. William Sutton

March 14, 2017 at 3:14 am

Apparently these Muslim models (if they are, in fact, Muslim) are not subject to the same rules as the Muslim lady who was stoned to death in Saudi Arabia recently for being in a beauty contest.

38. Dennise

March 15, 2017 at 2:57 am

I agree Vicki Wright. MY family and I will not wear Nike if this crap is true.
    Muslims shit should not be sold hete in the United States. Muslims don’t belong in this country period.