BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

Degenerate liberals don’t want anyone to be allowed to express patriotism near them. This restaurant must be run by some of their snowflakes.

In Kentwood, Michigan, a Dave and Buster’s told American Legion officers they had to take off their jackets because of “gang affiliation.” The jacket had an American flag, the prisoner of war flag, and a bald eagle on it. (via Military.com) The only “gang” these gentlemen belonged to was the “veteran” gang.

Victor Murdock and Adrienne Brown, who are both American Legion Riders Post 179 had stopped at the restaurant to get some food. Instead of a meal, they were reprimanded for their show of patriotism.

A spokeswoman for the company, April Spearman, stated that the no-gang symbol policy is in place “to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy themselves in a fun and safe environment.”

The spokesperson argued that the company knows the American Legion has a positive message and mission, but they couldn’t allow the individuals to wear their jackets, just to maintain consistency.

It’s understandable that the restaurant, which largely caters to families and children, wouldn’t want any gang affiliation on the premises. But the American Legion, with American flags and bald eagles, is not a gang! If it is, We the People are officially gang members.

The restaurant tried to backpedal and apologize for the frustration for the incident, but they should have apologized for their stupidity instead!

I think the real reason why they wanted them to remove those jackets is because some liberal was offended and complained to the management. Simply put, the bald eagle and the American flag are now reason enough for leftists to throw a fit — overly sensitive morons.

It’s ridiculous, frankly, that our veterans had to deal with this. They only wanted to show their American and military pride, a pride we should all share. Telling them that they can’t show that pride is like shoving their sacrifice back in their face.

These men were clearly veterans and were looking for nothing more than a warm meal so they could get on their way… and they were embarrassed for being proud of their service to our country.

If Dave and Buster’s want to turn away our veterans, then so be it; but I will no longer be a patron of their company. Unlike they do, I have American and military pride!

What do you think about this comment below.

Continue Reading

1. steve

July 4, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I won’t eat at Dave & Bastards. These dumbass f_ckheads are un American.

2. Bruce Smith Sr

July 4, 2017 at 9:49 pm

I Bruce Smith SR will never patronize a dave and busters establishment again. i will never knowingly purchase any product affiliated with them.

3. Marlene Langert

July 4, 2017 at 10:16 pm

THe people who frequent Dave and Buster’s are not a bright bunch of people. Some are kids and that is ok. THe rest are mostly retards who never grew up or gained any common sense. Sorry this had to happen to these American Legion Officers, but I will bet the restaurant, game plaingpl ace, full of noise, will not see any more Legionaires or any other veterans groups in their places of business. THe loss is theirs.

• Ronald H Clements

July 4, 2017 at 11:40 pm

wonder how they would react if the blue knights showed up(i think the name of the police club)

• Rick

July 5, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Just curious…..why are people who frequent Dave and Buster’s morons??

• Victoria M.

July 6, 2017 at 4:59 am

Oh Marlene, seriously? You call people “RETARDS”……….no one used that derogatory term anymore………what does that make you, dearie?

4. Mary Anderson

July 4, 2017 at 11:57 pm

What a shame there are so many ungrateful and unpatriotic people in our country. Who do they think fights for them in war and defends them with their very lives? They reveal the awful, empty lack of personal integrity through their shallow actions.

5. tonyzag

July 5, 2017 at 2:27 am

This world is NUTS! You gotta be kidding me? Look what letting spitting on the boys coming home from Vietnam did? This Bull needs to stop. These men signed a BLANK CHECK to lay down their lives
    to defend the USA….a Blank Check….seems some of you do NOT understand what that is?

6. Alan

July 5, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Dave and Busters will NEVER get a dime of my money nor anyone I talk to about them….which will be many!

Shame

7. Robert

July 5, 2017 at 3:06 pm

I am glad to say that we do not have those out here in the west but if they did they would not be getting my money for sure. I hope everyone that sees this post and can will stay away from there.

8. Darla Mills

July 5, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Perhaps that is just specific to that Dave and Busters…. Michigan is having a lot of social problems right now!!! I seriously doubt anyone knows all of the type of clientele that a restaurant has in the course of a year!! Now that was a stupid thing to say Marlene
    ….

• higgypop

July 9, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Marlene is wrong to insult, special needs people, but i agree they are geared more so for children, but to insult our veterans this way is ignorant and unprofessional, no support from me and i’ll spread the word of this mistreatment of our veterans

9. GaryL

July 5, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Maybe someone can do a little research on where Dave and Buster’s sources their food products to see what level of GMO/Glyphosate contamination they serve? That would be a fine article to post.

10. Dominick Cammarata

July 5, 2017 at 5:01 pm

I was going to take my grandkids to DAVE & BUSTER’S for a holiday treat!

I am a proud VETERAN, I explained how D&B disrespected us, and we all agreed that Dave & Buster’s is NOT on our list any longer …. now and in the future!!

11. Brandy

July 5, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I hope everyone stops going to that restaurat run my liberal idiots !

12. Don Sofia

July 5, 2017 at 8:45 pm

This jackass establishment might as well go ahead and declare bankruptcy right now, because they are going to be out of business real soon. STUPID ASSHOLES.

13. WES

July 5, 2017 at 10:01 pm

The problem is that if they allow one person to wear a motorcycle vest with a club back patch (Also known as “colors”) on it in the restaurant they have to allow all Motorcycle Clubs to wear their vests including the notorious ones…

14. Elizabeth McFarland

July 5, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Never been to one, now I would not go to one, if they can not be REAL Americans, I can not give them my money!!

15. Pingback: Famous Restaurant’s Discourteous Command To Veterans

16. Linda Barber

July 6, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Thank God there isn’t one of their restaurants down south as I would protest them. ANY veteran or their families or any truly dedicated American should never patronize them EVER again.

17. Ron 8200

July 7, 2017 at 11:33 am

I go to the Kentwood Michigan D&B when I saw this story I was appalled. I contacted D&B and asked if it were true. They said it happened they apologized they have changed the policy so this will not happen again. Someone missing a brain applied gang policy to service people.

18. Sally Snowflake

July 7, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Why does everyone assume that liberals hate America? We love America as much or maybe even more than our conservative brothers and sisters. I would expect that instead of any “liberal snowflake bias” there’s a no-tolerance corporate policy behind this. Before you start pointing fingers, maybe you should look into things. Just sayin;. And Dave and Busters has horrible food — the Legion deserve a better meeting place!

19. nelle

July 7, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Blame the Liberals….you are so sick; probably some trumpski supporter who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow and got confused. I’m a proud American who supports the people of this country and their right to health care, legal representation and I am a liberal in the best sense of the word. The people who treated the American Lgion members were stupid republicants, not liberals and you readers are too stupid to realize it.

20. James Dunning

July 7, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Would they be treating Police Officers the same way? How about Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts?

21. Judy

July 9, 2017 at 1:00 am

and who said this was a liberal thing? Sounds more like conservatives !!!

22. Dianne Dolfi

July 10, 2017 at 4:22 am

They’re history as far as I’m concerned!

23. John

July 11, 2017 at 1:29 pm

They mistakenly thought they were gang jackets and they have a no gang symbol policy. Sounds to me like they were just trying to enforce their policy. They screwed up and it was a bad thing for them to do. Saying they are liberals though is just crazy. Is this a liberal restaurant chain? Did you interview the people and ask them if they are liberals? Liberals are not anti patriotic. Liberals don’t collude with foreign governments to win elections, or gerrymander, or make it harder for people to vote.

24. bigbee

July 11, 2017 at 10:21 pm

TYHIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. DAVE AND BUSTERS CORPORATE REPRESENTATIVES HAVE SPOKEN PERSONALLY WITH THE VETERANS INVOLVED, TO THE SATISFACTION OF ALL DIRECTLY INVOLVED. QUIT SENDING OLD NEWS

25. Tired of division

July 12, 2017 at 6:18 pm

I read the article. I see what “Dave and Busters” did as ignorant and actionable, I believe on a federal level. We’ve had similar suites brought here against bars and recently a county fair. However, I don’t think Dave and Busters’ motive was deliberate ill intent. Nevertheless, there are consequences to bad decisions. Boycott.

On another note, the author alienated me right out of the gate. I saw the mark of an unprofessional, biased writer. Immature writers who cannot differentiate between their personal feelings (agenda) and the facts = “FAKE NEWS”. Writer, respectfully, I don’t care about your personal political view. Please present the facts, I can decide how to feel about this on my own. The only reason to mention a liberal, since there is nothing factually to support it, is because the writer wanted to inflame and aggregate people, you know, war drums. It is so easy to hate when we have an imagined target – like being “Republican” or “Liberal” is an easy target. Doesn’t even matter if its true anymore, as long as there is satisfaction in poking someone and getting a reaction. Stupid games.

My fellow humans beings – I hope in your hearts you know this is neither a Republican thing, nor a Liberal thing. This is a violence vs. safe restaurant thing, and owners trying to figure out the best way to ensure this. This happened because DAVE and BUSTERS made a very poor decision.

26. GenevaX

August 10, 2017 at 2:41 am

Hello admin i see you don’t monetize your page.
    You can earn additional money easily, search on youtube for:
    how to earn selling articles

27. Michael Ravas Sr.

September 23, 2017 at 9:26 pm

I’ve only ever been to one but as a Vet I will never go into another.

28. James Flynn

September 23, 2017 at 10:30 pm

As an Immigrant(LEGAL) to thi once great sountry please do mot give In to these liborats Veterams.They should be Proud to serve their Country

29. Luis Murillo

September 23, 2017 at 11:20 pm

It’s very simple, All Veterans and Military personal and there Families and Friends should Boycott Dave and Busters.
    That will definitely Set Things Straight, God Bless our Great Military and All our Veterans

30. doug

September 24, 2017 at 12:41 am

I plan on going to their website and send them a message that this veteran and his family and friends will NEVER visit their business ever again.

31. Max Morgan

September 24, 2017 at 12:56 am

I’ll add to my list. I go to Starbucks anymore either. Think just think of all the money I’ll save!

32. COCKroachJOINT

September 24, 2017 at 2:08 am

fuck these scumbag restaurants….BOYCOTT all of them…till they take the franchise away from this fucking asshole in Michigan

33. Pattaya Johnson

September 24, 2017 at 2:09 am

I am a hard-core liberal who has never been in a Dave & Busters. But I can assure you that had I been there, I would have thanked these people for their display of patriotism and service! It’s not a liberal vs. conservative thing, it’s an act of stupidity!

34. Pattaya Johnson

September 24, 2017 at 2:10 am

This was not a liberal vs. a conservative issue, no matter how you try to twist it.
    It was an act of stupidity.

35. George Meadows

September 24, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Let Dave and Busters move to California so they can be with a bunch of orher degenerate morons!

36. Samuel

September 24, 2017 at 3:23 pm

Hey listen, this is not unusual in these times .. libs / demos / leftists are all over the place ready and willing to do the devil’s bidding yes, who do you think is behind all this? the enemy & deceiver of man is at work day & night and those who do not carry the word of God in their hearts and mind are lead by the disruptive disgusting evil they carry within themselves… make no mistake, this is evil at it’s worst and although I want to pray for them, I know the Lord will crush them in the end and let the dungeons of hell swallow them up when their time comes. We must pray for our president and all the good people being targeted by these demons. Praise the Lord..

37. Connie

September 25, 2017 at 3:58 am

Why can we not share this ??

38. Connie

September 25, 2017 at 4:01 am

I wonder why there is no place to share this with friends????

39. Ltpar

September 25, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Considering the lack of judgement by the D & B Manager got them a million dollars worth of negative publicity, I wonder is she is still working there? Good help is hard to find these days.

40. Pingback: BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT – News Now Politics