Sean Hannity has vowed to sue a former guest of his program with “some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country” after she accused the Fox News host of sexually propositioning her as allegations of sexual harassment continue to roil the network.

Conservative commentator Debbie Schlussel said in a Friday radio interview that Hannity once invited her back to his hotel room after an event at a Detroit bookstore.”He had some event at a bookstore where he signed his book for people standing in line. He asked me to come meet him at this book signing,” Schlussel told host Pat Campbell.

“So I met him there and it was very awkward. He had me stand up there with him while he signed books and I felt very weird. These people don’t know me and they didn’t come for me to sign their books. So then I left to get ready for the show and he said, ‘Why don’t you come back with me to my hotel?’ and I said, ‘No, I have to get ready for the show.'”

In a Monday interview, Schlussel clarified her remarks, saying that she didn’t consider his conduct “sexual harassment” but still considered him “creepy.”

Schlussel, 48, did not provide a date for the alleged conversation.

Schlussel described another alleged incident of Hannity propositioning her after one of his programs, which she says she turned down.

“After that, I wasn’t booked on his show again. And he called me and yelled at me,” Schlussel said. “I got a very weird feeling about the whole thing, and I kind of knew I wouldn’t be back on his show.”

Hannity issued his own statement strongly denying the claims, calling them “a complete fabrication” by “a serial harasser.”

“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication,” Hannity, 55, wrote. “This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.””The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with,” he continued. “This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

“My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.”

The allegations against Hannity come just days after Fox News cut ties with long-time host Bill O’Reilly earlier this week in the wake of reports of sexual harassment charges and settlements that had led 90 advertisers to leave his program.

It was a stunning development given O’Reilly’s long career at Fox, where he had been the network’s biggest star for 20 years.

Former chairman and CEO Roger Ailes resigned last year amid sexual harassment allegations.

Hannity also said Schlussel’s claims are part of a “coordinated effort afoot to silence those with conservative views.”

“In this fiercely divided and vindictive political climate I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views,” he said.

“I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

1. Wilma west

April 24, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Stand and fight. America is 100 percent with you. Someone has to stop these people and all their lies. God said a lier is worse than a thief and a thief cannot enter heaven.

2. Joe

April 24, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I am with Sean. There are a lot of people looking to get money any way they can
    A very sick world.

• shirley

April 24, 2017 at 5:09 pm

amen

• Bobbie mann

April 24, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Go get her sean , it’s time this BS , STOPS. THE LIBERALS ARE BEHIND THIS . TRYING TO SHUT THE CONSERVATIVE VIEW POINTS UP. THEIR STUPID , AND CONCEDED, I’M BEHIND SEAN HANNITY 100%.

• Deborah Palmer

April 25, 2017 at 12:42 am

You go Seam get the truth out there

• Jvwb

April 25, 2017 at 2:19 pm

I wondered how long it would take for some attacks against Hannity. It has arrived. Please pursue this to the end.

• Ladonna

April 25, 2017 at 6:11 pm

The question is who is paying these shameful women and why is this only happening to conservative men?? Not one of the lowlifes on the left are ever accused of this crap. Why is that and who is paying for the lies???

• Mavis mead

April 25, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Soros

• James P

April 26, 2017 at 5:05 am

I believe Shaun to be a very serious and moral man.
        It must be the left and maybe George Soros is behind all these women lying about Shaun.
        Maybe this is what has happened to Bill O’Reilly.
        This is a leftist trick. They can’t get over that they LOST the election BIG TIme!
        It seems to me that these type of people are
        Godless. No home for them.

• James P

April 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Sorry Sean for misspelling your name. It’s just late. Jim

• Ron Jawwad

April 30, 2017 at 11:03 am

She is not a conservative person also??..or is she a covert democrat undercover???..wake up people an stop with the idealization that all the star´s of tv, ( specially Fox) are perfect, don´t need to go far to know that is the truth.

3. shirley

April 24, 2017 at 5:08 pm

All of these women who are coming out against these men NOW instead of when things were supposed to have been done. Sounds like a democratic play book. Funny how so many are coming out all at once (and only regarding republican or conservatives men). You mean to tell me Democratic men never make a pass at ANY woman ever , or even DO the act against a woman. This only a big smear job against people who disagree with their politics to supposedly get them out of the way, so the left can continue on with all of their illegal and immoral life. Give me a break, why not accuse Bill Clinton or Weiner or so many others in the leftist side. But NO YOU NEVER HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THAT. Just those on the other side of the aisle, who are actually telling people the truth. Time for all of America to start listening to (then verifying) the stories these men are trying warn America about If you would check out their stories, then check out the women who are lying about them, you would see just how corrupt the whole left side is and they’d do anything to keep control over this country.

• Meadowlands

April 24, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Absolutely correct. Where was the outrage over Clinton? Where was NOW ? Where were the “pink cat” hats? What about Weiner’s escapades? How about the
      Kennedys?

• LaVerne

April 24, 2017 at 6:40 pm

“DITTO….” To Shirley’s response….how can one not become “angry” at the ( hard to describe) with all that is going on……have tried to be fair in my decisions …..try to live by the cliche ” pointing a finger at someone….always has 3 fingers pointing back at me….BUT…..now this accusation is nothing but aiming to take someone’s money….how HORRIBLE can it get…oh Lord…..HELP….us!

• Phyllis

April 24, 2017 at 11:59 pm

It’s the Murdock wives that is behind this they are liberals so when we the people boycott fox I am sick of people trying to get and blackmail the Republican and are good news reporters

• Linda Harrington

April 26, 2017 at 12:15 am

It’s all ways the honest ones who they Target ; not the leftist ; God I pray for each and every one of our honest men and women in the news Industry ; this world has gone nuts; but it’s the Lefties Democrats That are behind part of this mess! God will watch and judge every one Authority to what madness and evil they have plained for our honest and truthful Americans

• Riva

April 24, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Agree with you, another evil, disgusting woman, I hope they all burn in hell.

• Rob

April 25, 2017 at 6:29 am

This kind of crap began with Anita Hill when Clarence Thomas was being confirmed for the Supreme Court. I once had a running email battle with Hill, and am proud to say I smoked her like a turkey. Turns out she can’t argue worth beans.

• Barbara Corbin

April 28, 2017 at 10:13 pm

This is a liberal setup to rid the airwaves of those who support our President. No more, no less. There are you any conservatives on the other news channels so those of us who support our President are left without a voice. Sean Hannity has a radio show and Rush Limbaugh. What can we do…nothing really…The Murdoch sons are liberals and want to change the narrative. They own it they do as the will. Maybe someone will start up a new conservative channel.

4. Patsy Pauley

April 24, 2017 at 5:10 pm

About time you are fighting back. Something Oerilly should do. God Bless.

5. Nancy

April 24, 2017 at 5:49 pm

So what is fox wanting to do shut down their own cable network they should have kept O’Reilly done away with Smith and stop being led by the liberal public “democratic elite “I’ll stick it out but if they keep knocking them off like they did Oreilly I’m out of there I’d rather have podcast and get truth than to listen to liberal crap.

6. Shirley

April 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm

How old is this and I agree democrats are behind this and the answer is do.not fall in the trap….fight them to.the end…Bill clinton go away with sex in the white house, hillary also …..do not fall for the shit….

• Barbara

April 30, 2017 at 2:28 pm

This started along with Bill O’Reilly’s leaving Fox. And his accuser recanted AFTER he left. It is so expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to defend oneself it’s easier to pay people off. Two of Murdochs sons and their wives or hard-core leftist. They are behind it. All of it.
      1. Bill O’Reilly
      2. Jeannine Pirro
      3. Sean Hannity
      Then: Anybody and everybody else

7. Cynthia Cox

April 24, 2017 at 5:54 pm

KINDA WEIRD HOW ALL THESE SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES ARE TOWARDS BILL&Sean. ..WAIT UP AMERICA THEY TELL THE TRUTH AN FOX IS THE TRUTH. ..FOX HIRE BILL BACK AN LET THEM KISS YOUR VIEWERS BUTT. ..

8. Nancy

April 24, 2017 at 5:57 pm

What’s wrong with the Murdoch family do they not care you have the best reporters in the industry including O’Reilly and now you’re allowing them to be taken down by liberals. And as your cable network goes down so does your income O’Reilly was your cash cow now you don’t have a big Cashcow yet I stand with Hannity and any of the others that are been ing criticized for their political positions all I want is the truth Fox cable is the only place I felt like I could get it. but podcast Will work. I never saw 90 different advertisers for O’Reilly so what’s the deal

9. Cynthia Cox

April 24, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Omgoodness now gonna attack Sean, Fox hire Bill back an these women can kiss your viewers butts..

10. Shirl

April 24, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Here we go again! It’s a witch hunt to get rid of all white conservative men! Never going to happen Soros

11. Elaine

April 24, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Hannity, don’t let those DEM’s get you too!!! I remember when Obama wanted to get rid of Fox news! Now they are pulling this stuff. I watch you all the time!! They are paying these women to lie about you!! Fight them to the end. If you are gone from Fox news then so am I and hundreds of others . will never turn it on again!!! God Bless You!!!

12. RamyUSA

April 24, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Wake Up REPUBLICANS!! This is a coordinated conspiracy to silence the Truth that only Fox has caused to come out. I can’t believe Fox and O’Reilly didn’t fight this. Hurrah for [email protected]. we all need to flood our responses to Fox insisting on the names of these sponsors that withdrew from O’Reilly. They should be informed that we expect them to stand up for RIGHT not sucumb like wimps. Fox needs to tell us about all the past lawsuits they insisted people like O’Reilly had to settle when conniving women lied to get money. If you settle for money, you are not out to correct wrongs. If something really happened, you would want the truth out. We need to boycott those sponsors. Logical conclusion is that there is big money globally trying to stop the GOP led by President Trump. These concerted attacks make no sense otherwise. The Democratic party has sold out. How about an investigation to find out exactly what Sorus has done to bring America to its knees? How about the last ethical remains of the Democratic party jo ining in this history changing fight? Or are all Democrats just empty shells now with no inner core of strength and principle?

13. Nora Masella

April 24, 2017 at 7:00 pm

It wasn’t like you would not be brought into the MIX It was WHEN the allegations came faster than I thought. The women today are wimps, and should only work in a convent or somewhere like that. Men seem to scare the hell out of them…..Do they make you wear cloths that are much 2 short on you? None of this makes sense to me

14. tensi

April 24, 2017 at 7:07 pm

That woman should go to jail for defamation and intent to get money or fame by destroying other people’s Carrera.

15. Kay heckman

April 24, 2017 at 7:25 pm

We have raise generation after generation of women that are nothing but snowflakes they need to get a set. I’ve had men make passes at me my whole life but I never thought of suing anyone forsexual-harassment makes you wonder how much the Democrats are paying them to Report this crap Theyget rid of Bill Riley who’s next I give Sean Hannity a lot of credit for going after her. This is what political correctness has done to our children it has made them weak they need to learn to stand up for themselves and speak their minds and nobody will harass them

16. Margo

April 24, 2017 at 7:31 pm

These dumb women need to get another life instead of ruining someone’s life and reputation. I hope Sean sues her.

17. Anna Reliford

April 24, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Give me a break!! Why do we assume this wonderful man would never say or do anything sexually to a woman? I am not saying he is guilty or that she is lying. I don’t have enough of the facts. Once again it is turned into something about politics. No I am not a Republican or conservative. I am a liberal democrat that thinks we shouldn’t point figures at one or the other without all the facts.

18. Deborthk

April 24, 2017 at 8:01 pm

I think most of all the harassment (sexual & non) allegations are “trumped” up and money and/or favors are exchanged for this kind of crap. Shame on you freaking females.

19. Aaron

April 24, 2017 at 8:03 pm

When did it become guilty until proven otherwise? By FOX admitting they shelled out $13 million over the years for O’Reilly all this has done is embolden ‘Gold Diggers’ to seek a paycheck and stroll down easy street ruining the reputation of whoever.

20. Barbara

April 24, 2017 at 8:11 pm

Maybe SOROS is wearing a WHITE MASK.To be truthful here, who would really WANT TO ADMIT that old frog touched her?

21. Georgia

April 24, 2017 at 8:36 pm

I could not have said it better then Shirley.This is another (he did this to me )just as they had done to Bill OReilly.Sean Hannity we all know this is another liberal,democratic attack.They just will not stop.But I am glad they are so still talking trash because it will turn more democrats against their own party.They are seeing how much they lie and how corrupt they are.

22. Dale

April 24, 2017 at 9:27 pm

If Fox News get rid of Sean Hannity I will completely stop watching Fox News and I know they are fake news like the rest of them

23. Lloyd

April 24, 2017 at 10:15 pm

These days and age there are a kind of women who are out just to disgrace men with their lies,they are after money.
    Why wait ten or even fifteen years to come out with these allegations.

24. Shirley Gardner

April 24, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Sean I am so sorry this is happening to you so glad to hear you are fighting this the left is going crazy they don’t want anyone the people believe or trust ON TV and watch your back at Fox News don’t know if you can trust anyone there. Love your show and am behind you 100 percent as I am with O’REILLY.

25. Gene

April 24, 2017 at 11:14 pm

The liberals just seem to want to “clean house” at Fox News. I have lost all faith in them and will stop watching since Bill , Megan, And Gretchen are gone.

26. Barbara

April 24, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Just another plot to destroy Fox News! I believe they are being paid by soros to get conservative news off. Keep fighting for truth.

27. Sharon Shell

April 24, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I watched. Fox News all day long until they fired O”RIELLY Now I will watch you and Tucker Carlson and Judge Janine I do not watch anything else on FOX. If they get rid of you three I will never turn FOX on my TV ever

28. Sue

April 25, 2017 at 12:17 am

I agree 100% with the statements above. I don’t believe that woman at all how much was she paid to say this. Is Soros behind it? Is the network behind it? Are the Clintons behind it? Are all the democrats behind it?

29. Barbara

April 25, 2017 at 12:52 am

It is awful and obvious what these women are doing. It disgust me these women that are abused, so they say, and 10, 15, 20 years later make accusations. If a women is abused by a man she should smack him in the face and make it an issue right then and there, not wait 20 years when the time is just right to ruin his reputation and make a little fortune too. According to what I am reading Sean never touched the women and was never really alone with her. I would not trust this women as far as I could throw her. I am glad Sean is fighting her. It is sad the hurt the families go through.

30. Betty

April 25, 2017 at 1:27 am

I am totally with Sean! The kids Of Murdoch that are doing this! They are getting rid f the people we depend on to give us the real news!! I won’t watch Fox News after this!!!!!

31. Ann Brown

April 25, 2017 at 1:41 am

Sean, we watch you every night. Fight these snarky women to the death. If women ever rule this country, watch out. The current crowd of women are as bad as I have ever seen and I am an old lady. This is downright ridiculous. If this had happened (and it did not) she should have been complimented.

32. evelyn parks

April 25, 2017 at 2:24 am

Stay strong Sean and fight her to the end…I watch your Show every night and have for a very long time as I have Mr. O’Reilly, because it is the only place I could hear the truth…

33. Maritza Reneau

April 25, 2017 at 3:45 am

Squash that lying mockery of a woman Sean.
    Time to show these lying evil people that if they go around making false accusations they better be prepared for the response and consequences.

34. Kevin

April 25, 2017 at 3:47 am

This country is just head towards another Civil war between anyone Republican or Dumocrat and I can’t wait to kill a few Dumocrats

35. Rob

April 25, 2017 at 6:32 am

I’ve contacted Schlussel to inform her that I’m looking into how to have her law license revoked due to a breach of ethics, in addition to having her disbarred for the same reason.

36. Arthur Canino

April 25, 2017 at 11:13 am

I think that if people bring false accusations against someone they should be held accountable by prison terms. Enough of this nonsense that you can say anything you want with no consequences.

37. Pingback: BREAKING: After Being Accused of Harassment, Hannity Send HUGE Warning To Debbie Schlussel -SHE’S DONE! - VNutube

38. Bruce LaPierre

April 25, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Go get em Sean.

39. George Mizzell

April 25, 2017 at 5:02 pm

I support you 100% Sean. Give her a good fight

40. Barbara Traxler

April 25, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Fight them for you

41. Martha

April 25, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Sean just continue being you. Your eyes reveals you are an honest person. Don’t let those women hungry of easy money damage your image. We, the people who really loves this Country, is with you and Bill O’Reilly. May God bless you and bless America.

42. Dessi

April 26, 2017 at 2:20 am

I support you 100+% !!!!

43. Dessi

April 26, 2017 at 2:21 am

I support you 100+% !!!!
    God bless you !!!

44. Chuck

April 27, 2017 at 11:56 am

Funny how its only conservative white men being attacked, do I sense another layer of liberal attacks, paid by George Soros? Nothing against all the liberals who have done some very nasty things to women and children, starting with Bill Clinton !

45. Elaine Winkler

April 27, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Just like the women Hillary dug up and paid to slander Donald Trump during the campaign. They were all going to sue but none did as I believe the money trail was traced. Know you, Sean, and stand behind you – put an end to this slander. Don’t be conned. There is no limit to the length this corrupt organized liberal mafia will go to keep their power and control. The people know better and, as a woman, I am sickened by these pathetic women with huge egos that take a compliment as sexual harassment and then want to sue.

46. Mary

April 27, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Since when is inviting a women back to your room harassment ? From her response it sounded like even if he did ask her he didn’t pressure her when she said no . So how is this considered harassment!?

47. MARY

April 29, 2017 at 2:29 pm

I KNEW THAT A BUNHCH OF WHOREY WOMEN WOULD COME FORWARD WITH ALL KINDS OF ALLEGATIIONS AFTER THAT WHORE KELLY GOT AWAY WITH IT. THEY ARE ALL MONEY HUNGRY AND LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO LIE AND CHEAT TO GET MONEY. THANK GOD HANNITY IS STANDING UP TO HER. HANNITY HAS NEVER BEEN A WOMANIZER. HE IS TRYING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. THAT IS IT.