The vocal critic of President Trump proves that she is insane and her opinion should not be respected.

Rosie O’Donnell’s daughter Chelsea has broken her silence to tell the world of how her mother abused her and even threatened to kill her.

Chelsea came forward to reporters to discuss the assorted events that led to the young girl being kicked out of the family home at age 17.

Rosie O’Donnell adopted Chelsea with her first wife, Kelly, in 1997.

Now 19, Chelsea has finally come forward about the events that estranged her from her adoptive mother two years ago.

Chelsea explains that Rosie had been spying on her cell phone text messages through a spyware program. Chelsea disobeyed Rosie’s wishes and secretly got a tattoo on her stomach.

Rosie learned of the tattoo by reading her daughter’s text messages, and confronted the teen when she came home late one night in 2015.

Rosie was drinking when Chelsea was called into the living room to talk with her. The lesbian mother demanded that Chelsea take off her clothes so she could see the tattoo.

“She picked up a wine bottle and started chasing me, trying to take off my clothes. She told me if I didn’t show her, if I tried to leave, that she would hit me with the wine bottle,” Chelsea told reporters.

Rosie said she would “call the police and tell them that I had attacked her,” Chelsea continued, “she kept trying to run after me and saying that if she really wanted to she could kill me, she’s that strong.” Rosie eventually caught her 17-year-old daughter and lifted her shirt, revealing the tattoo.

Chelsea left home that night and has not returned. Rosie continued to track her daughter through the spyware on her cell phone. A week after the event, Rosie reported her adopted daughter missing to drum up sympathy.

Rosie has since blamed Chelsea for the altercation, and told reporters her daughter has mental health issues.

In reality, it is Rosie who is clearly deranged. She has dragged her daughter through the mud in public in attempt to control the young girl’s life. Our prayers are with you, Chelsea.

Do you think Rosie should be charged for child abuse? Please share the story on Facebook and tell us what you think because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1. cappie stuff

May 5, 2017 at 1:24 am

I think a lot of parents go through stuff like this.

2. Darlene

May 5, 2017 at 1:28 am

I do believe that Chelsea was wrong for getting the tattoo but to have her mother react in an outrage and insane way is crossing the line. A child should obey their parents BUT if the parent is intoxicated and making her child feel less than, the parent is wrong. Some kids will do things in defiance also just because they are fed up with the bull shit. And spying on her phone does not have to be that, if you have good communication with your child, she will feel free to share what is on her phone without fear of abuse. Rosie is completely wrong. I wouldn’t do a damn thing she told me to do, she does not earn her adopted daughter’s respect. Rosie is a disgrace in every way. I don’t know why the system lets people like Rosie to adopt children just because they “work” in Hollywood. Pathetic. She needed to be checked out thoroughly before that child was adopted.

3. Olga Musson-Zepke

May 5, 2017 at 2:11 am

This is the woman who makes rude and nasty comments about someone else’s child. Apparently she isn’t successful in her methods of raising children. A truly horrible person.

4. Dorothy

May 5, 2017 at 5:03 am

Some people are going to label Chelsea a spoiled brat. Sad that some parents see children as possessions and not human beings with rights and feelings.i hope Chelsea has a good life in spite of all the trauma.

5. Pingback: BREAKING: Anti-Trump Rosie O’Donnell Caught In Horrific Scandal. Time For Prison! - VNutube

6. Adillinger

May 5, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Stay strong Chelsea,it is good for you to tell your story. You are an adult now and she can’t hurt you anymore.

7. LygiaBranco,

May 6, 2017 at 12:23 am

Rosie always sounded like deranged person. Why a woman like her is allowed to adopt a child.? She’s not qualefied to be a mom.,she’s vulgar, violent a stupid asshole.