BREAKING: Bill O'Reilly Finally Responds After Being Fired From Fox News...

BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Finally Responds After Being Fired From Fox News…

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly released the following statement on his departure from the network while flying back from Italy Wednesday evening.

“Over the past 20 years at Fox News,” O’Reilly wrote. “I have been extremely proud to launch and lead one of the most successful news programs in history, which has consistently informed and entertained millions of Americans and significantly contributed to building Fox into the dominant news network in television.”

He called the circumstances surrounding his firing “tremendously disheartening” as they were based on, in his words, “completely unfounded claims.”

PETITION: 100,000 Signatures For Bill O’Reilly To Return Him To Fox News

“But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today,” he continued. “I will always look back on my time at Fox with great pride in the unprecedented success we achieved and with my deepest gratitude to all my dedicated viewers.”

“I wish only the best for Fox News Channel.”

1. Sarah Betar

April 20, 2017 at 1:09 am

the Murdoch sons have done what all the left wing stations couldn’t do…brought down O’Reilly…the problem with that is they will now suffer the consequences…why rupert allowed this travesty to a loyal employee is beyond belief

• Wanda Townsend

April 20, 2017 at 1:26 am

Will not turn my tv to fox again big mistake FOX

• Lucillle Cleveland

April 20, 2017 at 1:46 am

O’Reily will be missed by many I think your firing him is wrong without making sure about allegations against him. Your station will suffer a great deal as he was very popular and people loved when he was on. I don’t think whoever replaces him will help your station.

• Kathy jenson

April 20, 2017 at 2:15 am

I am so sorry Bill. You are a good man and this whole thing is garbage. Wish you could just buy Fox. Will still look forward to your books though. Id like to know who cancelled their ads so I could boycott them.

• John smith

April 22, 2017 at 1:28 am

Bill was Fox News. I hope they suffer greatly with ratings. They are the ones who need to be brought down.

2. Mary

April 20, 2017 at 1:14 am

I hope FOX goes bankrupt. I hated it when Greta left they are turning into CNN and that sucks will not be watching them again. I tuned in for Bill Tucker and Hannity but I’m done.

3. Lorraine Tarr

April 20, 2017 at 1:21 am

Bill, we will be waiting for you to be ba back on the air somewhere soon. You are needed by the American conservative. This was an evil act that the Nurdock’s have done or let happen to you. God Bless and know you have lots of fans waiting to hear where you will be.

4. Sheila Butler

April 20, 2017 at 1:28 am

See how calm and collected he is. Not ranting and raving in this response like so many kooks nowadays. It is basically a witch Hunt.

5. Susie Perry

April 20, 2017 at 1:39 am

Wont’t be watching Fox any more he and Hanidy are the only ones who told you the truth and not fake news

6. Lucillle Cleveland

April 20, 2017 at 1:44 am

7. Donna

April 20, 2017 at 1:51 am

The Murdoch sons have no clue to what they are doing!! Fox News will lose viewers I will be one. Been a loyal viewer for 20 years! Bill Oreily was the main reason! We the people will show the Murdoch your media is no better than cnn msnbc etc! Bill is innocent until proven guilty !!

8. John Lentini

April 20, 2017 at 2:33 am

If the complaints were “completely unfounded,” why did fox pay 13 million to settle them?

9. Paula

April 20, 2017 at 2:41 am

Sucks to lose the only guy we could trust on Fox…. will miss Bill much and hope they all figure it out as I think it was a witch hunt.

10. Joyce Bredwell

April 20, 2017 at 2:41 am

I second what the last comment Sahra had to say.Fox will have to pay for this. You just let go the best anchor on your show Fox. I believe the owner of Fox does not have the balls to stand up for himself against his son’s what a darn SHAME. I have no doubt that Bill O’Reilly will pick up a better job. What a dam shame this will be. Fox is going to lose a lot of viewer’s now.I hope it hits them right were it hurts in there pocket book. Gods speed Bill.

11. rose

April 20, 2017 at 3:39 am

Fox will no longer be our Channel of choice…out it goes…we loved Oreilly and his guests…and his books…and his wonderful charity contributions…he has been accused but not proven guilty, just a few more liberals women that want something free…more money…

12. Major Reynolds

April 20, 2017 at 3:47 am

So Bill. If the accusations are “completely unfounded” why did you pay the accusers millions and why did they sign not n disclosure agreements?

13. Les

April 20, 2017 at 4:14 am

All people at FOX at good at their craft. The good of O’Reilly is that has been soooo long!

Time for some new / fresh talent!!

14. Elizabeth Smith

April 20, 2017 at 4:15 am

It is beyond belief that Bill ORielly will no longer be at Fox News. It has made me angry. The reason I watched Fox News was because of him. I don’t believe the allegations! I will not watch Fox News again.

15. Nancy Taylor

April 20, 2017 at 4:51 am

I won’t be watching Fox News now. We need another Conservative news station so we’re not at the mercy of the liberal ones. Wendy Walsh’s case against O’Reilly is laughable.

16. Missy B

April 20, 2017 at 5:50 am

…waiting and watching the Murdoch family go down like a piece of lead!!

17. Laura C

April 20, 2017 at 2:01 pm

They will go after Hannity next, you just wait and see because he also tells the truth and they don’t want to hear the truth.

18. Gail Rivard

April 20, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Unbelievable. He said, she said! What a way to take the “opposition ” down. Fox News will fall and not be the most watched news network anymore.

19. Marjie A

April 20, 2017 at 8:33 pm

I am disappointed and find I will no longer be a Fox viewer. I will be watching OAN now to get my news. Maybe we will see Bill O’Reilly on OAN. One can only hope.

20. John

April 20, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Fox caved to liberal pressure. Never thought they would do it. Only a matter of time now before they become another CNN.

21. Joyce Elliott

April 21, 2017 at 12:16 pm

the Murdoch family will end up lose everything they have, because Bill is a great man . They will never find anyone to replace him. When Bill wasn’t there at time it still wasn’t the same. We will miss you Bill.

22. Wanda Harper

April 21, 2017 at 12:24 pm

The Murdoch family does not know how much O’Reilly made them on Fox. The only program on Fox that millions of people
    watched every day. Stupid people do stupid things. Praying for you O’Reily, will be waiting for Fox to end up MSNBC.