BREAKING: Family Of Chicago Torture Thugs BREAK Silence – MAKE SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT

The world was stunned this week when a horrifying video was posted on Facebook Live showing four black thugs viciously beating a white teenager in Chicago while screaming things like “f*ck Donald Trump!” and “f*ck white people!”

Brittany Covington, 18, Jordan Hill, 18, Tesfaye Cooper, 18, and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery and hate crime. Now, the family of the Covington girls, who are sisters, has broken their silence to apologize to the victim.

“I am so sorry, I am so sorry. I apologize on behalf of my family to his, that’s all I can say,” the girls’ grandmother Priscilla Covington, 65, told Daily Mail.

Priscilla, who raised Brittany from birth, added, “My girl was not raised liked that.”

“I’m so upset, my head is about to bust open,” the grandmother said. “I don’t know if someone influenced her. … She had her ups and down. [She] was a good person. I’m so confused.”

Priscilla was in court on Friday when the four perpetrators were denied bail by a judge who called them “a danger to society.”

“I’m looking at each of you and wondering where was the sense of decency that each of you should have had?” Judge Maria Kuriakos Ciesil said. “I don’t see it.”

The four thugs kidnapped the 18 year-old mentally challenged victim and held him hostage for two days. During that time, they beat, kicked, and cut the victim while verbally abusing him and forcing him to drink toilet water.

The attack served as a grim reminder that hate crimes against white people DO happen, even though the mainstream media refuses to report on them.

SHARE this story if you think these thugs should be in prison for LIFE!

Source: Truthmonitor

Continue Reading

1. Betty Higgins

January 9, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Poor Grandmother
    But don’t feel bad for those thugs

2. Samm xrowe

January 9, 2017 at 6:49 pm

Jail for min 20 yrs.make them help build the wall. All prisoners short of murderers rapists and child molesters should be put to work building the wall

3. Peejay

January 9, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Lock them up and throw away the keys!

4. Linda Mccusker

January 9, 2017 at 7:13 pm

they were all old enough to know better but chose to not be better…

5. Harvey r andruss sr

January 9, 2017 at 7:17 pm

They did the crime they do the time

6. K R Tuwai

January 9, 2017 at 7:22 pm

They didn’t kill that boy and you want to put them in jail for life why put them in jail for 2 years put the Islamic movement in jail for life because this are real terrorist they are laughing because because you giving heavy punishment to your own people,, please love one another,,,

7. RAY

January 9, 2017 at 7:22 pm

EASY TO SAY SORRY NOW, SPECIALLY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY MAY SPEND A SHIT LOAD OF TIME LOCKED UP. TOO LATE YOU RACIST LITTLE BASTARDS. YOU ALL NEED 20-30 YEARS APIECE FOR THIS CRAP. IT IS SHIT LIKE YOU PEOPLE WHO KEEP THE PROBLEMS GOING. AND YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE A CLUE, OR CARE, WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT WANT YOU AROUND. YOU ARE TRASH. AND THE SAD PART, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH. NO ROOM IN A FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY FOR YOUR NASTY LAZY WORTHLESS BUTTS.

8. mbh

January 9, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Pretty sad excuse for 4 young lives who have so much more to offer than this. Life choices all have consequences, and hopefully these 4 individuals will receive an adequate sentence that will help them recognize the gravity of the pain they inflicted on another helpless individual – and a lifelong record they must carry for the rest of their lives.

9. Adriaan Lombard

January 9, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Ja first excuse that they were not raised like that. It is obvious that they were born like that with hatred against whites.

10. Sigrid Wharam

January 9, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Don’t feel sorry for any of them old enough to know better. Very poor excuses Americans blaming everything on Trump. Sick people.

11. Robbi Waddell

January 9, 2017 at 9:43 pm

I do hate what this grandmother is going through. I can’t imagine how it would feel if one of my babies did such a horrible thing to another human. I wouldn’t want one of mine treating an animal that way. What kind of people can do this? Heartbreaking! I don’t care what color you are that was hate spewing from those people! Look what our country has come to..

12. Yvonne Massey

January 9, 2017 at 10:54 pm

My heart and my prayers are with the young teen that was kidnapped and tortured but I feel sorry for the grandmother. No matter what race we are or what level of society we live in, we want the best for our kids. She said the girls weren’t raised that way and I believe her. It is all levels of society that breed this behavior. The moment they walk out the door they are unprotected and sadly society wants this behavior.

• Nancy Cuseo

January 9, 2017 at 11:59 pm

trhey should be jailed forever look who and what they did no excuse at 18 they are adults the have all the privileges and are a danger to society let them free and you will see more and more or this . I watched a video of a black student berating on a white one sitting at her desk and no one stopped it not even the teacher time to endf tyhis violence no matter the colors of skin a felony is a felony

• Dan Schilling

January 10, 2017 at 2:03 am

No, they must be lynched.

13. Jody little

January 9, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Life that’s all that needs to be said

14. Judith B,Barnett

January 10, 2017 at 12:11 am

There age shows they can be accountable for there actions, but when you see older people getting away with everything, from a stupid RACIST pRESIDENT, HILLARY CLINTON, BILL CLINTON with know DAM MORAL what can you say…..the way they were raised, there skin color, jobless THUGS, we have a country that is so divided, GAYS, MOVIE STARS, SPORTS, SINGERS, teachers, and not any showing respect for anyone…T.V. and a DAM CELL PHONE, MEDIA and NEWS lies like hell, and a FIRST LADY that has been the biggest hater of WHITES…a PRESIDENT that hates WHITES…HIS DAM MOTHER WHITE…FATHER A BLACKMAN KENYA……talk about hate…..its not TRUMP, its not WHITES, SLAVERLY, its a fu^^^*K ed up country with no LAWS, RULES,MORELS to follow…..this country will never get back to what it was meant to be…

15. Dan Schilling

January 10, 2017 at 1:57 am

We must begin the extermination of the feral idiot subhuman black plague. Their entire species must be exterminated.

16. Debbie

January 10, 2017 at 2:36 am

Too late too late, they could have murdered this young man, I hope they are sentenced to the fullest extent of the law , if not the death sentenc e then no parole until full time is served , they will come out and do the same thing again, a leopard never changes its spots, 100 lashes with. Cat o nine tails , they need to feel some of the agony this poor young man felt

17. Sheila G

January 10, 2017 at 3:10 am

I feel bad for the Grandmother only. What an embarrassment for her yo have to admit she raised them!
    As for the four of them “May they rot in Hell”! What they did to this handicapped, disabled young man should never happen to anyone.
    Wish I could be part of the jury.

18. Trisha

January 10, 2017 at 5:59 pm

I’m about sick of these Trump haters..He will be 100% better than what we’ve had in there for the past 8 years. I hope these young kids get what they deserve..Maybe they will think twice next time. Unreal

19. BOBBY

January 10, 2017 at 11:27 pm

poor grandmother….wheres mom & dad? oh yes…monkeys leave their offspring for the grandparents to raise is SHITcago…ALL THESE NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FOR THIS…SEND A MESSAGE.