Breaking: Famous Rock Star Just Banned Trump Voters From His Concerts, It’s Sick

Multimillionaire celebrity liberals have made a point of “speaking out” against Donald Trump, who represents a clear threat to the pampered lifestyles they have led for far too long. Hollywood types like Meryl Streep, who are completely isolated from the lives of the regular Americans who watch their movies, never fail to try to attack and undermine Trump whenever they get a microphone near them.

Now an aging rock star has just done the unthinkable and is actually risking lost whatever is left of his fan base by actually telling all Trump supporters not to go to any of his concerts because they will not be welcome.

Todd Rundgren became famous in the 1970’s for his radio friendly rock hits like “Hello, It’s Me” and clearly doesn’t realize just how irrelevant he has become. Instead of begging anyone actually still willing to pay money to see him to come to his concerts, he just gave half of America the brush-off.

Rundgren is currently promoting his new album White Knight, on which he collaborated with Trent Reznor and Joe Walsh, and he was interviewed by Variety magazine. When he was asked if President Donald Trump and his voters anger him, he answered, “No. If I had the power, I’d say: If you’re a Trump supporter, don’t come to my show, because you won’t have a good time. And also, I don’t understand your frickin’ values. Because I’m not singing about that. If you don’t understand that basic thing, you’re just fooling yourself.”

On his new album, Todd and Donald Fagen of Steely Dan recorded a song about President Trump titled “Man in the Tin Foil Hat.” For part of the song’s lyrics, Rundgren sings, “He’s coming down the escalator with a girl from east of here because the man in the tin foil hat is leading like a teenage girl. He put’s the ‘pluto’ in plutocrat, he hasn’t got time for losers, unless they do what he demands.” Are you sick of irrelevant celebrities trying to make sick smears against Trump?

1. Bob Benevides

May 16, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Todd Who?

• V. L. Burnette

May 16, 2017 at 5:42 pm

That’s what I am thinking! WHO !!!???

2. Bob Benevides

May 16, 2017 at 2:19 pm

is there a demand for his tickets that I’m not aware of? LOL

3. diana Olmstead

May 16, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Who is the jerk,, famous ???? Really ,and who cares, I’m over it !!!!

4. Roberta Tate

May 16, 2017 at 2:37 pm

I’ve never heard of this joker,is he self proclaimed, well loser I won’t go to anything that your associated with because I know I won’t have a good time and neither will anyone else if they have any sense, get over it stupid you really think you have that much gusto that people will take notice of you , your a has been and according to what I read you never have been worth the money you charge , I guess when your high you do anything stupid.

5. Gene

May 16, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Never heard of him I am a Trump voter! Would not cross the street to see your show if you GAVE ME A FREE TICKET!!

6. darlene

May 16, 2017 at 5:18 pm

WHO CARES~~

7. dorie

May 16, 2017 at 5:56 pm

T
    hought he died years ago, disappointed to learn he is still with us.

• Debbie Zeigler

May 16, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Famous person???? Never heard of this nut

8. Bill

May 16, 2017 at 7:23 pm

What a tool! Keep it up all you so called celebrities! America hates you more each day!

9. lisa

May 16, 2017 at 7:24 pm

I don’t see anyone screaming his name , so I guess you never excised. I am older , and for real I never heard of you. lol I hope you have many empty seats at your concert

10. carol

May 16, 2017 at 8:24 pm

is some one going to stand at entrance and screen people. How will they know who to boot? does not make sense

11. Linda

May 16, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Who?????

12. Donna Porche

May 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Hahaha never did like your music anyway. Hahahahahaha

13. Janice

May 16, 2017 at 10:53 pm

I never heard of him

14. Sylvia

May 17, 2017 at 2:17 am

Never heard of him! Famous???

15. Rose

May 17, 2017 at 7:51 am

Looks like you don’t have to worry……..no one knows who you are……………………..!

16. Cathy

May 17, 2017 at 11:23 am

Todd Rundgren? WHO? Never heard of him. Guess I won’t miss seeing him LOL

17. Harris

May 17, 2017 at 12:25 pm

We your only other option for hopeful prospect at the pose , as it were, was Hillary.
    She functions largely as a politica sicophant whereever the forum seem propituous to her political aspirations.
    It seems we can never get the dirt off of her.
    Did we also forget the facts and rumors of numerous emails to Russia ? So easily swept under the rug !
    Women , gays and the one time known to be minorities
    loved her .
    Perhaps the hidtory of White water and all else was forgotten. But alas , the plate was crspped full for her continuing aceptance at the devils table.
    Shes not been a leader in any real trasitional development socialy or politically. Her personal life was at the side of Bill.
    Presedent Trump has been self nade largely in the complex tooth and claw game in the public eye.
    He’s a stalwart man not beggig bread made great in America. All hopes of bringing comerce and industry to our hopeful nation.
    There are still individuals in this land that want good for our poeple.
    It seem s that if you have a penchant for an immoral strain in society bending over one way or another , rebelious against the hope of the premise of the founding of this nation you can have a loud rebellious voice.
    All of us didnt seel out for fame and dont have Hollywood life styles. However , the strendth of courage snd survival
    is with us.
    So go sing us a song bitch..
    We have a radio dial.

18. Michelle

May 17, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Well I never liked your music anyway. But you just shot yourself in the foot. You really are a TOAD.

19. Sally B

May 17, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Who is this old has been, or never was? What an ego, shows you what a fool he is. Surprised Face Book even bothered with this post

20. Meadowlands

May 17, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Never heard of him. I would hardly call him a star

21. Jacky Galassi

May 18, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Never heard of him! Must be one of the has been’s like Springtine or what ever the heck his name is…..

22. Mark

May 19, 2017 at 5:38 am

I thought he’d overdosed decades ago.