BREAKING: Fox News Just Made MASSIVE Announcement About Eric Bolling's Career

BREAKING: Fox News Just Made MASSIVE Announcement About Eric Bolling’s Career

Eric Bolling, host of “The Specialists” and “Cashin’ In,” has re-signed a multiyear contract with Fox News.

Suzanne Scott, president of programming for FNC, made the announcement Monday and also confirmed Bolling would continue to host the New Year’s Eve special, “All-American New Year.”

“Eric has cultivated a strong fan base and has become a staple to the FOX News brand,” Scott said. “His insight is valued and we are pleased to have him at the network for many more years to come.”

Bolling added, “Over the past decade I have proudly made FOX News Channel my broadcasting home. I am thrilled that I will continue in my role at FNC and very much look forward to developing many more successful programs for our loyal and patriotic viewership!”

Bolling’s latest show “The Specialists,” which he co-hosts along with Kat Timpf and Eboni Williams, has averaged 1.9 million viewers and remains in the top 10 rated cable news programs overall, ahead of MSNBC’s primetime show “All In With Chris Hayes.”

1. Sarah Betar

June 6, 2017 at 2:29 am

I am happy you re-signed, but , I really hate the new show “the specialists” because of those women..they are terrible, talk at the same time and over everyone else, including Eric….do your own hour show…would be a much better watched show

• June

June 6, 2017 at 2:32 am

Eboni Williams should get her own show, She’s pretty damn smart and she’s a smart lawyer too. she’s great and always at point.

• Carol Jahm

June 6, 2017 at 3:54 am

Absolutely SO TRUE!!

• Joan

June 6, 2017 at 4:52 am

I totally agree with you. Don’t like new show with two female co-host they want to make it and it shows. They are too aggressive and bombastic. Ugh Billing was better by himself but they are there to give alternate views Like Eric but don’t watch show.

• Mary Leikness

June 6, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I agree. Eric is a strong enough personality that he should have his own show. These two women are too shrill and rude!

• L

June 10, 2017 at 4:57 pm

I agree!

• Lillybb1

June 12, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I couldn’t agree with you more. I have stopped watching this show. I cannot take the talking over by both Eboni and especially Kat – cannot take her. Eboni makes sense at times but Kat is a total loser. I miss hearing what Eric has to say, but my nerves cannot take either of the women. Eric, run don’t walk away from this. We all thought you were having your own show – this is not your show – it’s their show.

2. Debbie

June 6, 2017 at 2:30 am

Thank goodness, my heart skipped a couple of beats! I’m thrilled to know that you’re keeping Eric Bolling because otherwise I’d definitely would stop watching Fox altogether! Since O’Reilly has been ousted, and you’re allowing your network to be pressured into letting Hannity go, one more bad decision will affect you, adversely.

3. Pingback: BREAKING: Fox News Just Made MASSIVE Announcement About Eric Bolling’s Career

4. Madlyn Cole

June 6, 2017 at 3:51 am

Bring back O’Reilly and Hannity. Keep the reporting fair and balanced. So tired of the way the MSM has politicized the news.

5. Carol Jahm

June 6, 2017 at 4:06 am

I do not know what offense Eric Bolling may be guilty of that would cause Fox to “stick him” with those two women!! Both talk too much, interrupt people and babble on & on! Kat is the worst by far! Before she even starts talking, she needs a complete physical makeover—
    the HAIR, GLASSES, EARRINGS are compatible with her obnoxious BLABBING!

Fox has a number of competent, attractive women. From whence this KAT?? And WHY?! Give Bolling a break! Assign competent, attractive partners for him OR the audience will go away. Carol Jahn

6. Lois Pritzlaff

June 6, 2017 at 4:07 am

I agree. I didn’t understand why they didn’t give him a show by himself. When he used to fill in for O’Reily, He was always great.

7. Pingback: BREAKING: Fox News Just Made MASSIVE Announcement About Eric Bolling’s Career – VNutube

8. Nancy Brown

June 6, 2017 at 6:48 am

Totally agree. Watched the New show a couple of times for 10-15 minutes but changed the channel. It just plain stinks.
    Fox has fell to #3 Since firing O’Reilly. Jenna Lee quit.Just isn’t what it used to be.

9. Beverlyphelps

June 6, 2017 at 8:53 am

Do not like this new show, will not watch it ! Need to bring the five back to his hour!

10. Anne Shirley

June 6, 2017 at 10:46 am

We like Eric, but these 2 Girls have to go, to eager to run the Show, when they start talking over everybody I turn, plus when you have Guests they don’t get a chance to talk because of these to young Girls. Just saying.

11. Calvin smart

June 6, 2017 at 1:02 pm

I like Eric a lot but the the co-hosts suck can not stand to listen to the blonde talk and what’s up with her hair she looks like she just woke up from a nap get rid of those two Eric is better by himself

12. Pauline

June 6, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Agree with everyone above. Bolting should have his own show. Poor decision moving the five without him if not giving him his own show.

13. Pingback: Eric Bollings Signs Contract Extension - Conservative Folks

14. Norm Lindstrom

June 6, 2017 at 4:50 pm

I agree with Bolling’s opinions, but never cared for his personality. In addition, since O’Reilly is gone, I seldom watch FNC any more. I much prefer the hosts on Fox Financial Network.

15. Mary Trahan

June 6, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Eric needs to be on a little later in the day and have his own show. He is level headed and would help the ratings for fox.

16. Dalynn Kidwell

June 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm

I so Agree with the above the ( Ladies ) are so disgusting , I only watched for 5 min. Liberal Hacks

17. Judy Ellis

June 7, 2017 at 5:58 pm

I have watched Eric for a long time and like him. I also like Ebony and the @specialists” but that blond lady will make your viewership decline. She blah-blahs on and on and doesn’t have the ability to compose a complete sentence. When you send her out on the street for interviews her ignorance multiplies.

18. Sandy Treadwell

June 10, 2017 at 3:53 pm

The comments above reflect my opinion of Eric Bolling’s new show, The Specialists. Eric could handle hosting the show himself WITHOUT
    the two female co-hosts. I want the “Specialists” guests inputs to the questions NOT the co-hosts! Really miss the “Five” at 5 o’clock. Fox is losing mature conservative viewers with changes like this to their news/opinion offerings. Cant wait for One America News to be made available by my cable supplier. If I wanted liberal coverage of the news or a variety program with music, movie news, etc., I would be watching other news channels.

19. Lillybb1

June 12, 2017 at 5:37 pm

This is a terrible show. Eric deserves so much better. The women talk over not only him, but whoever is on the show. They are clueless and classless. Eric, please leave this show; your talents are being wasted and abuses.