BREAKING: Fox News Makes HUGE Announcement After Firing O'Reilly - Viewers Shocked

BREAKING: Fox News Makes HUGE Announcement After Firing O’Reilly – Viewers Shocked

With the massive news this afternoon that Bill O’Reilly is officially out at Fox News, Fox has now announced that Tucker Carlson will be taking the coveted 8 pm slot.

Tucker Carlson Tonight will be moving up from 9 pm, which will now be the home of The Five, co-hosted by Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Juan Williams.

Eric Bolling will be getting the 5 pm slot on May 1st. Next week Fox’s Special Report with Bret Baier will be on next week from 5-7 PM.

Martha MacCallum‘s 7 pm program The First 100 Days will change its name after those first 100 days to The Story with Martha MacCallum.

Sean Hannity remains in his 10 pm timeslot.

1. Connie Blais

April 20, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Good bye fox news Love the people but what just happened to Bill is truly wrong and those replacing him won’t make this wrong, right Looking for another fare and balanced network and I hope Bill will be right on track looking out for the people who truly want the truth.

2. Peggy Sortino

April 20, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Of all people…Juan and Beckel get to stay on Fox but Bill has got to go? I am sorry but will not be watching some of these new times with these two on. They smear my President every chance they get and the other news does enough of that I do not need more.

• Jean Holl

April 20, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I agree, with Juan & Beckel I’m out; two people who are so partisan it’s sickening! Do love Kimberly, Dana, Jesse & especially Greg though!

3. cadking

April 20, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Good bye fox news no Bill O’Reilly I am gone I am moving to OAN One America News

4. marisa

April 20, 2017 at 5:09 pm

So sorry to see him go.There were times that I got upset because he always interrupted his guests.
    But Bill is a very smart man. Did a lot of good to so many organizations in need I really liked him on Fox, the only channel I ever watched. I like Tucker Carlson . Jesse Watters,Kimberly Guilfoyle, Sean Hannity, Eric Bolling, Martha Mac Callum,Dana Perino. The rest not at all.
    As for those women that are now making trouble for Bill , I have this to say to them.
    As long as you could get ahead and make a name for yourselves, all was well. After you accomplished what you wanted ,than you accuse men of making passes at you. These women are opportunists. Not all I’m sure, but Men , when are you ever going to wise up.
    An old familiar story.

5. Pam

April 20, 2017 at 7:51 pm

Me too! Those boys are desperate get involved with the Soros bunch

6. Barbara Corbin

April 21, 2017 at 2:19 am

Why oh why do we have such cayuse in the news. I watched Tucker’s show for a few minutes and saw the girl from some Ky. College Making the case for all potential blacks who wanted to attend college to get everything free. She spoke like Ned in the first reader. This is repatriation for slavery…in my opinion we have more than paid that many times over. The black generations are not suffering from slavery, but from laziness and hand outs, just as a lot of the white generations are. When are we going to accept the responsibility for our lives and the care that it requires. The only handout I ever had was a apple from a bushel basket that was passed around in my school during WW11. We have a population that thinks the Government (people) who work every day owes them a living. I worked hard growing up in a poor family…worked at anything that was available in the small country town …there wasn’t a black family anywhere that worked harder than we did…walking sometime 3 miles to school to get an education with a biscuit with jelly for lunch. I resent my taxes going to support people who excuse themselves from work to get a free education. Most of them will flunk out anyway.