BREAKING: Gorsuch Received BAD NEWS From Democrats Right Before Confirmation… Please Pray!

There is no logical reason to be against the confirmation of Neil Gorsuch. That hasn’t prevented Democrats from getting out their frustration on the incredibly qualified judge. This morning, we discovered that the Democrats are going to obstruct Gorsuch’s confirmation.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer introduced his envisioned plans to vote “no” on Judge Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court and assured that Republicans would have to defeat a Democratic filibuster in order to announce him.

“I have decided in this after a thorough deliberation. I have come to the conclusion that I simply cannot accept Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court,” the New York Democrat said Thursday.

Schumer continued to say that Gorsuch will have to surpass a “cloture vote” and “earn his confirmation.”

This is absolutely nothing more than political theatre. Democrats really should be ashamed.

Keep in mind how Democrats referred to Republicans as “obstructionists” for eight years when Barack Obama was U.S president? They have blocked much more in a couple of months than Republicans did in many years. Donald Trump had a more difficult period obtaining his cabinet confirmed than any president since George Washington. These days, he can’t even get a judge through without a filibuster.

H/T Thepoliticaltribune

At some level, Democrats are going to have to agree that Donald Trump is the president. There is actually absolutely nothing questionable about Gorsuch. Nothing at all. The Democrats are lost as a party. Nancy Pelosi doesn’t even know who is the head of the party. Republicans will conquer this,but they will have to use the “nuclear option” which McConnell has earlier indicated that is on the table.

If you are convinced that the Republicans will conquer all obstacles SHARE this story!

1. LeeAnne Wilhelm

March 30, 2017 at 10:46 am

Sooner or later the patriotic Dem constituents will get fed up with all the leftist BS and vote them all out

2. Beverly Rodriguez

March 30, 2017 at 10:50 am

Drain the Swamp

3. Peggy Sortino

March 30, 2017 at 11:00 am

There are some Democrats that are going to completely ruin their party by trying to stop every nominee that our President has chosen. I wish that some of them would wake up or come election time for them they are liable to find themselves on the wrong end of the stick. President Trump is our President and you just have to wait four years to change it.

• Shirley A Kagel

March 31, 2017 at 4:51 am

The only way to change it is to vote these people out when they come up for re-election. People have got to turn out at the polls when they are up and vote them out resoundingly. Then and only then can we get a working governement

• Linda Clarner

March 31, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I agree! I feel he has done a great job! These stupid democrats need to shut up and get out of the way! Mr. Schubert especially! He is a total idiot!!!

• Leon Davies

April 4, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Gorsuch will be confirmed. When Trump is impreached and jailed for TREASON, the Deomocrats will retake the Senate. They can then impeach Gorsuch on the grounds that he was nominated by a TRAITOR who can’t be trusted. Trump is surrounded by Russian spies and traitors. Is Gorsuch one of them? No probably not. But he will be impeached all the same. We can’t risk it and he must be purged with all other Trump allies that have ties to Russia or support him even as the facts come out regarding TREASON. Republicans have been angry and their hate fueled by lies from right wing outlets with no basis in facts. Conservative means gullible and afraid. The liberals have refused to recognize that the right wing declared total war years ago. They know it now and as the shock wears off they will adopt tea party tactics and go on the attack. We will take the country back and when we do there will be payback for the stupidity that is Trumpism. The Libtards are now PISSED OFF and will start acting like ruthless assholes

4. Brian d.j. hull

March 30, 2017 at 11:21 am

Who knew the democrats were so stupid!!! NOW, THE ENTIRE POLITICAL WORLD KNOWS JUST HOW LOW THEY WILL GO, WHAT THEY CAN’T SEE COMING IS THE BACKLASH WHICH IS OF THEIR OWN DOING!!!! IT WILL BE A VERY LONG WAY BACK UP FROM THE HOLE THEY ARE DIGGING THEMSELVES INTO.

• KarLee

March 30, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Brian Hull ….. Agree with you 100%. I think the whole lot of them will have to rethink their behavior when it comes their time for reelection. Then we can see if the democratic VOTERS are as deluded as the democratic politicians. The thing is, they do have some reasonable ideas, and it would be nice if they shared those voluntarily as they do the stuff they want to fight over. Like Chuck Schumer complaining that they were never asked for any input on the obamacare replacement bill. Why do they have to be asked?? They are part of the same body of Congress. Its supposed to be a bi-partisan congress, so why not just pitch in and offer their ideas?? They sound like petulant, spoiled children, instead of responsible elected adults! That’s called ‘working together’, but they apparently don’t understand the concept.

• Barbara

March 31, 2017 at 2:51 am

These people are the Devil’s spawn, in my opinion. I really believe that it has nothing to do with the fact that they’re poor sports. I believe that ALL the Demonrats are part of Soros and Obummer’s need for the One World Order. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

• Linda Clarner

March 31, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I agree with you and Brian 100% !!!

• Wanda

March 30, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Where are the patriots, we have rights to,why are we not marching on the Washington democrats, the haters ,the ignorance, the bumbling audacity, to act like thier the only ones with rights in this decision.They have no respect for the will of the voter!!And We have to vote them OUT!!!!! Now we know where the swamp has to be DRAINED OF THIS CORRUPTION!!! WE HAVE STOOD BY LONG ENOUGH!!! WHERE ARE THE leaders of local Republican party , quit hiding be a [email protected]! They have crucified Judge Gorsuch long enough!!!!!

• Jim

March 30, 2017 at 8:17 pm

I think we all knew.

• Linda

March 30, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Absolutely

• S

March 31, 2017 at 1:56 am

You got that right! They are a bunch of losers! Crybabies, also!

5. V. Herndon

March 30, 2017 at 11:51 am

Gorsuch has earned his nomination. The Democrats and whoever else are biting themselves in the butts and “are destroying” our country and for what? You don’t like our President? You are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have seen! Here is how I look at it, my words only. I wrote this earlier this evening. It’s you, Dems, who will lose as bad as “we” will, but I don’t guess you care enough about America.

I voted for President Trump because I HOPED OUR CONGRESS AND OTHERS DID NOT WANT TO SEE OUR COUNTRY GOBBLED UP BY ISIS, BLM, ETC, all a creation of B. Obama WHO SHOULD BE UNDER A FIRING SQUAD FOR ALL HIS WITNESSED (yes witnessed BY THE PEOPLE…US…then swept under the rug and forgotten) ACTS OF LIES AND TREASON. (You know it and I know it, but I guess pretending what all he did is what the dems are doing).

I “had” faith that these pathetic lawmakers who had done nothing for our country during Obama’s 8 yrs MIGHT PRAY FOR HELP FOR TRUMP to be the mastermind to save our country AND appoint the leaders to guide him (in his learning phase of govt) by putting qualified leaders in his cabinet.

I BLAME THE FACT THAT STILL THESE LAZY BUTT SITTERS WOULD RATHER SEE US ALL GO TO HELL (not realizing that if we do, so do they) than to give assistance to a good man like President Trump. Okay, President Trump is not perfect. He likes to get things done rather than waste time. GUESS WHAT DEMS? Time is of essence. We (meaning me nor you) don’t have the time for children whining. This is reality. Our President is learning quickly, and while you say that he is not your president..guess what…he is! He is giving, has a heart, has business knowledge, in my opinion is “too” trustworthy of those sitting next to him, but he’s learning. He hasn’t been in office but since January 20 and how much have “you” let him get done? All of you should be forced to live with one another not hearing any news and see how bad it gets with just you with each other closed off from the world (that’s what you are doing folks). I see a good mix of our president’s supporters, the majority of whom are pretty smart people…and I do not see tons who are happy with you (the dems) right now because frankly, what you are doing is childish, it can cause a war in a day, it will ruin any chance of any of you winning because even though you are constipated in the brain and probably at the right place for constipation as well, you are hurting yourselves just as much if not more.

We have been blessed by being given President Trump (yes he won). You’d rather watch a permanent filibuster by delegates who AGAIN CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING as they have done over the past 8 years plus.

Get those losers out of their chairs, FORCE THEM TO PROTECT AMERICA, OR FIRE THEIR BUTTS. There should be a way to force them out of those chairs. There should be a way to keep them from being soused or to keep us from having to pay their liquor bills. President Trump is THE ONLY PERSON DOING OR TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING FOR AMERICA. You don’t care about our country at all or you would not see this horrid waste of time as being that. I don’t know how any of you can look at your ugly selves in the mirror. I am speaking too of those like McClain (sorry sir, but I have no respect left for you and I doubt you do either so why care anymore, right?).

Our President Trump, as smart as he is, CANNOT DO IT ALONE with none of the ones he picked to lead his team…so there comes a time where FORCE SHOULD TAKE OVER THE DEMOCRATIC LOWLIFES (let’s see, didn’t HRC call us similar? and most of us I know have degrees plus and have been winners in their accomplishments) BY FORCING THEM OUT OF THOSE CHAIRS OR THREATEN THEM WITH CHARGES OF TREASON (after all, when you assist in the destruction of your country by such an unconstructive manner and do so intentionally, to me that borders on treason (but of course that is my opinion…you probably think that’s the law, but that was NOT the intent of the law). What selfish humans (?) you are! I wish you could see yourselves from our point of view. BTW, I never accepted Obama as my president either. With the money my family lost and the things that were ruuined by him because no one did anything then either to stop him, much was lost by many I know and they suffered. That doesn’t include what happened that we weren’t aware of until we saw with our own eyes what he began doing by playing people against people, whites against blacks, saying we were the racists. I lived when racism was dying a slow death, and I saw HIM revive it. These wonders sitting in those chairs all these years lacked any courage to fight for the people of America, but were busy spending time wondering why they weren’t. They didn’t know themselves yet were too afraid to go up against a mixed breed thinking he was black. If I had to guess, thinking that we are all related due to the fact (and to me this is the embarrassing part of history…having blacks as slaves and them calling whites “master”). That was not a part of history any white I know was proud of. Many of us are probably related at a distance. You may not understand that statement because it takes using a brain, but we should be all one country for that reason alone…caring about each other.

There MUST BE someone in America to lead this parade where WE MUST INSIST ON THEIR EARNING THEIR SALARIES! I am writing this for pleas for money to get you out of those chairs. Trust me, it won’t take money! Just don’t pay your butts! No worky, no money! You aren’t working. You are trying to destroy our country and that goes closer to the meaning of…here’s that word again…treason.

You are all pathetic. If the GOP wants to win, you already won, but being you are sitting too, FIGHT. FIGHT THE THUG MINDS THAT SIT ON THEIR BUTTS.

I’M TIRED, I’M SICK, I’M WORN TO A FRAZZLE…BUT THINK WHAT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP MUST FEEL LIKE WITH HIS HANDS TIED. Did anyone bother to watch how busy he has been the entire campaign and after his VICTORY? Well, did you? Did you bother to watch? I know the Dems didn’t. They would have learned much. Much would have been accomplished had they watched, but they were too busy plotting. It was about the almighty dollar to them…Soros money, other money, any money! I don’t know what it’s about now except they can’t stand to lose, but what have you lost? Warren? LOL

I’M SICK OF IT ALL. WE ARE AMERICA. Don’t let the evil keep it up another day. You know there is a way to overstep fools and help our country.

PUT IT IN THE PEOPLE’S HANDS AND LET THEM SHOW THE FILMS THAT HAVEN’T BEEN SHOWN AND FORCE “THEM” TO WATCH! As I said, they lack the “courage” to see or want to see because they are scared of their ownselves. Thing is, they are blaming it on the wrong one. Each needs to look in the mirror.

I am so embarrassed of all of you on the other side and many on the right. I am truly not either, but I voted for Donald Trump because I knew if anyone could get people to move, he could with the right people behind him, all of which he has. THINK PEOPLE! If anything comes down, it is the Democrats who have done this and they won’t go down nicely in history books, but they will go down with us!

6. Donna Smith

March 30, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Clean some more house and clear some more swamp! Dem cockroaches need an extermination that they aren’t immuned to like never before.

7. Dale quarterman

March 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm

The democrats are an embarrassment.

• Joan

March 30, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Amen…

• Paula

March 31, 2017 at 2:58 am

The rebublicans are an embassment!

8. Bonnie

March 30, 2017 at 1:37 pm

This is why Trump was elected President! These hypocrites can’t see the whole picture for being blinded by hypocrisy! Sad thing is none of these hypocrites have said anything that was declared to not allow the nomination! They can never ever prove to me that the left is tolerant, compassionate, or for solidarity, they are out for their own agenda! Obama rhetoric as usual in Washington DC!

• Fern Kurland

March 30, 2017 at 8:23 pm

I agree with you Bonnie

9. Marilynn

March 30, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I have great admiration for this judge. To place politics before good sense and the common good is horrible. I am a registered democrat who will take the time to become a registered republican. Never believed in voting a straight party ticket. With this stuff going on I will not vote for another democrat.

10. Bradley C Winchell

March 30, 2017 at 1:53 pm

A very useless bunch of ASSWIPE’S still crying
    Cause they Lost ⚡.
    Time to change your Diapers
    N gro da fuck UP

11. Terri Maiore

March 30, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Three Democrats are ruining that party. Chuck Shumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters. Get over what happened eight years ago and let’s move on. Chuck Shumer is an absolute Socialist. All he is doing is trying to get revenge because of the election and the issue with Obama for the last eight years. Pelosi, she can’t even remember where she is, and Maxine Waters, is a racist. Republicans have extended their hands to work together but Democrats seem to think that revenge is the best way.

12. Timothy Singleton

March 30, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Just blow out the required 60 votes and go with a simple majority. I agree it is a bad, bad thing, but the Democrats have as much to lose over it as the GOP.

We need Gorsuch.

13. Morgan

March 30, 2017 at 2:44 pm

The democrats will NEVER support anything President Trump wants. They are bad losers trying to make the people think Trump is a bad president. The idea is if they can show the people he accomplished nothing in four years, the people will think he is a liar and therefore a bad president. They have ruined this country and are ditermined not to be shown up by a business man from the outside. I don’t care if Miky Mouse runs next time, I will NEVER vote for a democrat.

14. Jim Hobson

March 30, 2017 at 2:49 pm

These Democrats which are by definition Nazis have got to be dealt with and unfortunately may take a violent Civil War. Judge Gorsuch, is a fine American jurist Will make the liberal justices look very lazy.

15. Matt Malia

March 30, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Even the judges already on Supreme Court don’t want this guy. Judges appointed by Bush don’t even want him. When all the remaining justices come together to hate this guy I gotta believe he is not a good choice.

16. Mary R

March 30, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Shumer has to go. Some years ago I sent him and Hillary a letter with a request about Medicare and neither one of them responded. The Republican answered and now medicare is covering ambulance fees. I would never vote for Shumer. He will disgrace the Democratic party. He is not for the people only for himself. He is pushing for the Presidency. HaHa.

17. Richard Nunez

March 30, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Same old political bullshit, too many professional politicians. Also too many biased news agencies. It’s hard to know the truth of any situation.

• Bake

April 2, 2017 at 4:31 am

It’s ok the right will go nuclear soon. Look it up

18. margie Greiner

March 30, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I am for Gorsuch 100%. President Trump did a wonderful job in making Gorsuch his choice. The Democrats will be against anything President Trump tries to do. The Democrats are trying to bring Trump down because they lost the Presidency. Shame on them for making it hard on the American people with their hatred and corruption. I pray every day that God will guide President Trump and help him to keep his promises to Make America Great Again. That means getting Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. He is a fine man with great knowledge.

19. Ada Rives

March 30, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Oh my, what a bunch of idiocy. If there was a prize for stupidity we wold need a lot of trophies. Remember everybody gets a trophy

20. Allen

March 30, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Lets pull the nuclear and change every Judge for a conservative.

• S

March 31, 2017 at 1:57 am

Amen!

21. Joyce Bredwell

March 30, 2017 at 4:49 pm

The Democrats are going to loose they are complete insane people. Trump is going to slap you silly real soon! DRAIN THAT SWAMP TRUMP GET THEM OUT NOW. I NEVER SEEN SUCH BABBIES AS THESE DEMS. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE WE NOW SEE TRUE COLORS.

22. Ted

March 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Go the nuclear option( thanks Harry Reid) !

23. Glenda

March 30, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Absolutely disgraceful conduct by dems. This man is more than qualified.

24. grant northrop

March 30, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Trump needs to purchase front page advertisement space in all the “major”-if you can call any of them that today, that the election is over, he won and get down to the business of rescuing this country from its’ “old Rome graveyard spiral” simply caused by glutinous and immoral behavior taking over our lives.

• Sandy Morgan

March 31, 2017 at 5:47 am

Actually the Democratic leader should get up there and post an article stating that Trump was voted in by the people accordance with the law. It is an embarrassment to America, and the people, that some ‘leaders’ of this Great Country can defy our laws and act like little kids. Take your Bat and Ball, stomp your feet, and go home!!! Enough Already!!!

25. Cheryl

March 30, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Hmm sounds familiar… obama was president when we iit was time to replace… for 11 months he was president… and he was told they wouldn’t accept ANY nomination… so quit whining

26. Proud Trumpster

March 30, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Bet a bunch of Democrats are voted out come election. I for one am turned against everyone of the snowflakes. I will never, ever vote Democrat again. Bet there are lots more that feel like I do…

27. Veronica S. Cabrera

March 30, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Gorsuuch is very qualified.The democrats oppose eveything the republicans propose. Let us pray hard that Gorsuch will be confirmed.God listens when what we ask is good.
    Ica

28. BAbbott

March 30, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Those of you in disbelief are naive. The judge should’ve been nominated and confirmed when Obama was still President BUT no, the Republicans wouldn’t have it. And now that there is a nominee that is Pro-Big Business before anything else and does play politics versus interpretation of the law like he should it’s all about the damn Democrats and support the President. The President is out to support himself, his interests and his businesses, don’t be blind to what’s really going on.

29. Pam

March 31, 2017 at 12:39 am

Why can’t they get it this is exactly why we voted frump. We are tired of all the games. This is like a bunch of spoiled brats all they care about is themselves.!!!!!!!!

30. Sue

March 31, 2017 at 1:38 am

The Democrats are too busy fighting to come up with any plans. They are not for the American people anyway, only a few rich librials.

31. David

March 31, 2017 at 4:40 am

Time for McConnell to become a leader for a change, and exercise the nuclear option!! And a big Thank You to Harry the Reed for setting this in motion!!

Remember, elections have consequences, Conservatives won. Now time to act like winners, take the prize and lead us out of liberal slavery!!

32. bill turner

March 31, 2017 at 8:59 am

The poxy allah-phants in the room are still …..No 1. mus-lam demands infidel-genocide No 2. No moslum is a civilian (not allowed to be). NOTE. The only purpose of being (or remaining) muzee, is the juvenile-misogynistic (mosque-promised) Fantasy-rapist-future, supplied by their fictitious Mass-Murder-Motivator and Planet-Re-placer, (who they call MAHDI (Santa-Claus, / Uncle-Pervy) who is to supply the promised 7 levels of muzi-(rapist) heven. And all this muz-lamic cock & bull (Concocted originally) to help motivate-mentality, the massacre of the local (7th-century) Semite neighbors, plus steal all land / products / assets in all the (then) known, flat-world. …. But, NOTE. mahdi; will not bring the sexual-sweets / river of wine / 300 sexy boys / new bigger cok/ sex 100 times a day (raping your grand-children) or the new & flatter-than-flat planet-pedo. etc. etc. until any-place housing Jews, (then & forever) is totally eliminated (today called Israel / USA plus ?). ….I repeat….No mo-slum is a civilian. Its just a question of, are they at Stage 1. invasion. Stage 2. sabotage. or Stage 3. assassins in waiting ..That’s why world-war has been continuous, since muz-lam was invented and wherever mos-lam is allowed, there will never be/ can never be, (ever), a genuine truce (or peaceful-end), to this 7th century voodoo-insanity. (duh)………Their Infidel-genocide Project is (Stage 1.) INVADE (deceive and infiltrate) the next golden-goose) (and try to appear a non-combatant i.e. Barry O’SoFraudo)… Stage 2. Is. SUBVERT & WEAKEN (mentally & financially) with contemptuous hand-biting/ crime of every sort (and is always a tax-paying infidel (slaves) nightmare) but to a muzi fund (then sucker-punch) the next bunch of too-civilized/ too-ethical ostriches/ do-do good-ers.. Stage 3. (ISIS) Blatant/ Open, INFIDEL-GENOCIDE (yes you / anyone productive/ civilized) .. Stage 4. Is mahdi (uncle-pervy) RAPIST-REWARD (for mass-murder) . . Today you see in Europe the current Trojan-camels, marching, full of sKILLed migrants, (KILL, usually in the media fine-print) muzi-mafia death-squads, (a moslami-tsunami of rapeUgees). Re-combining again, the Unholy anti-semitic trinity, of muzi, nazi and micks. (from WW flare-up No 2)… .NOTE. the muzi world-conquest (war), which has been continuous since the invention of mos-lam, are today, traitorously-aided (and abetted), by socialist media-prostitutes, relentlessly-camouflaging them as deserving-victims (or as beneficial ? a religion ?) but obvious to blind-Freddy that muz-lam has always been just a medi(very)evil, mafia pyramid-scam, (usually hidden in plain view), but still needing and demanding, rote-learning of mythology, as the pinnacle-Project, (for a primary-purpose), of systematic child-abuse (to produce these permanently-indoctrinated-dolts) but its not visible (apparently) to the media/ legal-prostitutes, peace-nicks, and other Obamic, useful-idiot bribed/ extorted pawns). …Any policing-troops, sent to try to stop them killing each other, or explain the golden-rule or the world is round / untangle that web of snakes, (ASPS) (Apartheid, Supremacist, Parasitic, Shitheads,) is a total waste of time /money (and futile/ thankless-optimism). As when anyone mentions the golden rule; (or the world is round) is when they suddenly join-forces (to fight off any disruption to madhi cuming) as both sides (the too-muzi & the not-enough-muzi) both believe it is their rape-reward (of your grand children) is exclusively theirs ( and that is why their self-culling cannibalism, has been the biggest killer of moslums for centuries) mostly between the lazy-sluts (parasitic population-bomb-ers) against the Stage 3 rs. (over-eager rabid-rapists). Well it is just 7th century, medieval, violent-voodoo after all, so what do you expect ? duh). Always insanely-insane, but now (via fossil-oil) insanely-rich /and now still also funded by the banking/wanking Illuminati (who always fund and promote any conflict) so turbo-charged to / is, now corrupting-sanity world-wide (via funding both media-prostitutes / socialist (economy-killing) political parties) etc.. You dont think Saudi Arabia got to control the UN/EU, based on their human-rights records, Did you ?. Or why they fund / control irresponsible, parasitic-cretin thug-groups worldwide, from the usual suspect rent-a-mobs (the useful-idiots socialist gang-greenies/ global warming / communal-bicycles wankers) through to Black-Lies-Matter NOTE. Co2 is rising (beneficially ) at 1 millionth, per 5 years. (following a sun-driven warming since the last mini ice-age) at 0.8* per century. So all non-moslum industrious-productivity must stop immediately. WTF ? Who will benefit ? (Yes no-one) NOTE muzi do still chant Praise the Prophet (pedophile) not this planet. (With head in sand 5 times a day, kissing stones and chanting death to you should know who (by now.) The 8th century Arab-warning never trust a moslum is never truer. P.S. I suggest you buy Gun-Deodorant (for under both arms).,,,,As muzi sharia (slavery/ blasphemy-codes), are controlling you already. And whether killing while dying (or dying while killing) muz-lam still promises rape, as reward for your murder.

33. Thomas

March 31, 2017 at 11:31 am

The Democrats are have stalled our president long enough do what is right let the judge in and stop whining

34. MaryJaneWebb

March 31, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Republicans have the nuclear option. Use it.

35. MIKE stephenson

March 31, 2017 at 2:09 pm

At one time I was a very strong, union man democrat. That was back before Reagan. The democratic party has gone down hill since then. I am ashamed to ever admit I was once one of them.

36. JAMES (BRAD) Ireland

March 31, 2017 at 4:43 pm

If you have even only taken less than 10-15 minutes…at any time Neil gives ‘answer’ to ANY of his
    QUESTIONAIRES….his answers have been THE BEST STATEMENTS FROM ANY WHERE WITHIN WASHINGTON! He is
    so straight forward…he IS his own man….shame..as where has he been all these years!!! A MASTER!

37. Joseph F. Lauro

March 31, 2017 at 7:02 pm

What you have is not politics!Mr Schumer you are not an American.so are the others that agree with you. You do nothing for our country. You are a traitor another Soros.It is not the act of pure politics that you subject an honorable man like Mr. Gorsuch. It is an act of

sabotage!I changed party affliation because of your stupidity!

38. JoAnne Parker

April 1, 2017 at 2:57 pm

my idea, confiscate all their money, they confiscate ours all the time, give them the wage all average Americans work for…make them do their job or no pay and fire them, none of this hokey – pokey crap

39. Arnold Berger

April 1, 2017 at 10:03 pm

It is time the Democrats were heard. Stop this Judge from twisting his Old Time Ethics from disgracing our country by sitting in a seat where a Democrat should be sitting. STOP THE BULLIES

40. brad

April 6, 2017 at 3:50 am

Puet Hillary in prison I say.