BREAKING: Greta Van Susteren Breaks Her Silence, Exposes Major MSNBC Lie

The Left’s mission is to silence all opposition voices. Although they preach “free speech” and “tolerance,” they don’t believe in either. If they indeed allowed free speech, the Left would lose, since people would see the absurdity of their views.

Long-time news veteran Greta Van Susteren is the latest person attacked by the Left. She left liberal MSNBC. Though the network would have us believe she left over contractual conflicts, Van Susteren took to Twitter to call MSNBC on its lie! Contract disputes had nothing to do with it!

Van Susteren worked at FOX News for 15 years, hosting the popular program On the Record w/Greta Van Susteren. Before that, she was on CNN for a number of years. Her stint at MSNBC was comparatively short–just six months!

MSNBC doesn’t want TV viewers to know the real reason Van Susteren is leaving. They’re sacking her for not towing the line of the station’s radical anti-Trump slant. Unlike her co-workers at MSNBC, Van Susteren strives to take a balanced approach to her treatment of current events.

This isn’t surprising. The fact is MSNBC is one of the most liberal “news” outlets in America. The orders to trash Trump come straight from the top. Although MSNBC tries to sell itself as a “breaking news” station, they’re nothing more than a propaganda machine for the Democrat Party!

MSNBC is part of the cartel of fake news outlets that have declared war on Donald Trump and the American people. CNN, ABC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post are among the biggest servants of the globalist establishment.

This latest move by MSNBC illustrates how low the Left will go to stamp out conservative voices. Censorship is what they seek. Liberals don’t honestly engage conservative ideas because they know their side is intellectually bankrupt.

But they like to create the appearance of fostering debate. That’s why they hire Right-leaning pundits like Van Susteren now and then. It’s called “controlled opposition.” They bring in conservatives who they then cajole into supporting liberal causes to prop up an illusion of consensus.

Just look at the embattled “Morning Joe” Scarborough, who’s also on MSNBC. He was supposed to be a conservative. He even served for a time as a Republican member of the House of Representatives from Florida. But over the last year, he’s done nothing but attack Trump. Anyone who sees Scarborough would think he’s a Democrat.

There’s also Megyn Kelly. NBC brought her on board after she turned on her pro-Trump base at FOX. By giving Kelly a platform, NBC is trying to tell people: “Look! Even conservatives hate Trump!” Their plan is so obvious that anyone can see through it. It does not surprise anyone that Kelly’s career is currently on the ropes!

But they couldn’t do the same thing with Van Susteren. Since she wouldn’t play the role of controlled opposition, MSNBC sabotaged her show and then let her go. That’s unethical!

The “mainstream” media just won’t learn. They’re losing credibility. No one believes them anymore! The fake news is making itself irrelevant as Americans turn to outlets that tell the truth. The media is failing–and they deserve it!

1. bill rowland

July 5, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Greta is a liberal. Her husband is a key player in the democrat party. She was a strident Hillary supporter.

2. Marie Doucet

July 6, 2017 at 2:07 am

We love Greta and we watched her every day when she was at Fox. I love her for standing up for what she believes in. She is a true American and loves America.

3. Nancy

July 6, 2017 at 3:05 am

Great is ONE of the few we will listen to!! What does that tell you?????

4. LeliaCarol

July 6, 2017 at 9:08 am

Do not show me your typed rendition of what she might have said. Show me a vid of her actually saying those words. Then, and only then, can I consider the validity of what you are reporting.

• LeliaCarol

July 6, 2017 at 9:10 am

Moderation???

5. Donna

July 6, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I didn’t always agree with Greta, but she is FAIR.

6. Pingback: Greta Van Susteren Goes Rogue - Exposes MASSIVE MSNBC Lie

7. Pingback: Greta Van Susteren Goes Rogue - News Exposed

8. Pingback: Greta Van Susteren Goes Rogue - World Source Media

9. Lilly Garcia

July 6, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Greta is one of the most prestigious,moral journalists out there! She put her life on the line when she went to Mexico to help release an American soldier who was falsely arrested after making a “wrong turn” and wound up in Mexico! Why Fox didn’t do more to keep her is beyond unseemly. Their 7:00 pm slot was never the same. BRINK BACK GRETA!

10. Ida Storts

July 6, 2017 at 3:11 pm

I watched Greta all the time she was on Fox. A Christian and honest lady every nite about the news. I was sorry when she left but unfortunately Fox was changing. I hope Bill O’Reilly formes a new station and hires her .

11. Pingback: Greta Breaks Silence, Reveals Truth About Lying MSNBC – AnyPolitics

12. Pingback: Greta Breaks Silence, Reveals Truth About Lying MSNBC

13. Roseanne Sansouci

July 6, 2017 at 4:40 pm

That explains why Joe lets a little conservative slant into his comments once in a while. Still makes me wonder what he sees in Mika.

14. Frances Banner

July 6, 2017 at 5:33 pm

I really hated it when Greta left FOX. She was my favorite because she was always so very fair and balanced. More so than anyone on FOX. Hated when she went to NBC. Sad to say never caught her new show. She has too many scruples and is too fair to ever try to slant anything!

15. Peggy Cole

July 6, 2017 at 6:04 pm

I can’t believe how the journalist .That are for real news is treating in America. The liberals and Democrats think they can controlled us . Some on fox tell it let it .

16. Eileen voisin

July 6, 2017 at 7:33 pm

So happy to hear the truth but thought that .I watched greta for years loved her honesty and admired her work especially with Rev Graham .I admire her more now after reading her latest views fr another fake news network .You are smart and brilliant lady greta ,we thank you .

17. EVA

July 6, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Greta you are TOO good for that MESS. LOVED YOU ON FOX, WATCH YOU FOR YEARS AND WAS SO SAD WHEN YOU LEFT. I knew when you went to MSNBC that was so bad. your better than that. Wish you were back at FOX. I WILL TRY TO KEEP UP WITH YOU AND WHERE YOU ARE.

18. kurmat

July 7, 2017 at 2:00 am

Did CBS clear their name by getting rid of Dan Rather?

19. jim turner

July 7, 2017 at 2:31 am

Good luck to Greta…miss you at FOX.

20. Diana

July 7, 2017 at 7:06 am

Great is way too good for MSNBC! I really liked her when she was on FOXNews. She was a,ways fair a & balanced. Stand your ground, Greta.

21. Terri

July 7, 2017 at 8:02 am

Go Greta,

Our takes a real woman to stand up to the left’s BS. I’m prouds of you for standing up to the lies of libtards.
    Honesty is always the best policy!!
    They will never learn what we were taught in toddler years!!

Good bless you and Good bless America.

Best,

Terri

22. JAMES LEWIS

July 7, 2017 at 9:02 am

Fox News, it is time to swallow your pride, and give Greta her program back. You can do it before you lose your Conservative viewers to Bill O’Reilly, If Bill takes the on air moderate’s Fox will look like MSNBC.

23. Joy soontit

July 7, 2017 at 12:54 pm

President Trump should hire her as the press secretary.

24. Shirley Weikel Vermillion

July 7, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Please remove your sight from my timeline. Not because I dislike the messages, but because it is impossible to read comments from friends. And is impossible to answer comments or private mail. I’ve tried unsubscribing which does not work, and clicking on the X coers the whole screen preventing me from enjoying my friends. What do zi do? I do not wish to join as I have many other such intruders.

25. Pingback: Greta Speaks Out for First Time Since Being Fired – AnyPolitics

26. Geri Janzen

July 7, 2017 at 6:48 pm

True. Don’t watch any of the news stations anymore except for Fox and the local news channels. The rest are so openly bias it’s disgusting!

27. Leesa

July 8, 2017 at 8:24 am

Social media is a HUGE platform in today’s world. Honest reliable journalists can be heard they dont need main stream media to tell the truth. Your reputation of being honest and truthful unbiased will create a massive following. Only a fool wouldn’t invest in the truth. It’s what the people want and it’s what this country needs. Main stream can’t be trusted it’s been proven repeatedly they have personal agendas and even thought they could sway the votes with their fantasy predictions.
    President Trump like every President before him inherited a mess. Like it or not he IS our President. This job is and always will be bigger than the person holding the seat. It’s about this Country. Doing what’s in the best interest of our citizens. High morals, values and ethics is something too many in power lack in and President Trump is making people be accountable!!! It’s ok not everyone voted for him, all he’s doing to fix this country will benefit everyone. Obama touring countries and meeting with foreign leaders is treasonous behavior. He is nolonger in any position of power his actions put our country in danger and it could lead to you nolonger being safe in your home. If you don’t think we live in a war torn country look around you. Violence is out of control. Mental illness and drug addiction is running amuk in America.
    We need more reliable trustworthy sources to stay informed. Not everyone is able to sit infront of a television to be up to date on true news vs fake and sort it out.

28. Betty Tshudy

July 8, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I agree with Geri Jansen. Fox is the only network that gives factual news. I watch Fox News! I do not watch MSNBC or the other news channels or pay attention to the news York times or any other fake news outlet. Grow up people! You’re acting like a bunch of elementary school kids,even worse. I can hardly believe your actions toward the news. It’s embarrassing!!

29. karen drane

July 8, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Always liked her!

30. Gary Gregersen

July 8, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Greta was one of my faveretts on fox. She had good guests on her show. MSNBC is propaganda news. Pres. Trump calls them fake news, but I call it propaganda news. I would hope fox should bring her back again. The Democratic Party is not a friend of the United States. They have during the Vietnam war years and on have lost sight of what America is all about. It’s a shame because I was a demacrat because my family was and it supported the navy town we lived in. But when I got involved with them in helping Carter I found out they were a shallow minded group full of emotion and no real substance to there cause. I am for trump and it bothers me that the republican party is wishywashy in supporting him. These people need to get behind trump and our nation and fully expose the liberal , progressive party that the democratets have become sence 1964 or there a bouts . The propaganda media needs to be exposed to the twisted truths they make into lies and out right UN truths they support to be news. As Joe Friday used to say on his TV show in the 50’s ” just the fact’s Mam just’s the facts.”

31. jean

July 8, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Ah Greta, only female news person I trust, certainly not that megan tramp. Wouldn’t watch her if she were the last new person on earth. She’s even beginning to look like the witch she is.

32. Margie Hinson

July 9, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Greta really miss you on Fox news.wish they would give you your spot back.
    You are right about CNN. MSNBC, NBC and the other liberal channels. Keep
    telling the truth Greta. Greta there are still a lot of your fans who
    still love you and would like to see you every night.
    Thank you for being so honest.

Margie Hinson

33. KATHLEEN

July 11, 2017 at 10:40 pm

I am so disappointed in MSNBC, and will miss Greta terribly. They don’t come more honest than Greta, whose reporting I trusted and absent of the typical SPIN. I am anxious to know where her next venture will be and will follow her to that end. Thank you for not compromising your integrity or values.

34. Gayla

July 14, 2017 at 9:16 pm

So sorry to heat this but Greta wanted to believe they would leave her alone and let her be a real journalist and report the news how she saw it. Hopefully some other decent network will pick her up. A very nice lady.

35. Diana

July 15, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Its true! CNN, news channels are biased. Looking for ones who tell truth, nothing but the truth. Im pretty sure most of us can see thru their stategy of trying to make it look like conseratives changing to democrats. But a lot of democrats are changing because they can see through lies deceit.