BREAKING: NFL Loses Second Major Sponsor Over Kneelers

BREAKING: NFL Loses Second Major Sponsor Over Kneelers

Duhm. Duhm. Duhm. Another one bites the dust.

And another sponsor drops and another sponsor drops. Another one bites the dust.

Duhm, bah-da-bum-bum-bum, the NFL is ’bout to bust!

You gotta love freedom.

The freedom to kneel, the freedom to protest.

The freedom to turn off your television.

The freedom to not watch ineffective forms of protest.

The freedom to not sponsor sporting events that are losing popularity.

America!

That’s right. A second MAJOR sponsor has pulled their advertising from the NFL games.

[This should not surprise you. Really. We’ve been talking about this for some time now. It’s a big fat duh.]

According to Observer:

Steve Kalafer, the owner of the Flemington auto dealership colossus, has pulled all advertising from NFL games, Observer has learned.

The founding chairman of the 17 franchises that make up Flemington Car and Truck Family Dealerships, Kalafer told Observer, “Customers and employees have asked me ‘why are we supporting this disrespectful behavior?’ Our response is, ‘We cannot.’”

In a statement that will be released later today, Kalafer says: “The National Football League and its owners have shown their fans and marketing partners that they do not have a comprehensive policy to ensure that players stand and show respect for America and our flag during the playing of the National Anthem. As the NFL parses the important nationwide issues of ‘social justice’ and ‘freedom of speech,’ it is clear that a firm direction by them is not forthcoming. Therefore, we have cancelled all of our NFL advertising on the Optimum and Infinity networks.”

Hundreds of thousands of dollars lost. Each and every Sunday.

Why? Because the National Football League let protestors and pigskins come before country. Because they couldn’t get their tantrum-throwing toddlers to stand up and respect the American flag.

Let the players do whatever protest they darn well please off the field. But why let them interrupt your business?

Why let them put the league and its financial success in jeopardy?

You want to be politically correct? Fine.

When you are in the unemployment line, make sure you refer to the transitioning government employee as a s/him or a s-she-he. Or, whatever transgender, multi-body-part, I-don’t-know-what-I-am-today people call themselves.

First and foremost, NFL, you’re running a business. And, if you don’t run it well, you won’t have to worry about who is protesting or kneeling, if fans are coming or not. Because you’ll be broke. Out of business.

At what point do you stop letting the inmates run the asylum?

Play football!

That game with the pigskin, first downs, tackles, and touchdowns.

The National Football League should be called for off sides or out of bounds. They’ve reached their ability to juggle both pigskin and protest.

What sponsor will be next?

Good and respectful Americans will not put up with this for much longer.

Especially with all the real tragedy in the world, in light of events from this weekend in Las Vegas, I think we can stand, unite and move forward. There are far more important things going on in our country than this, and we should be working to fix those pressing issues.

Don’t you think so?

1. Barbara L Welch

October 3, 2017 at 10:36 am

owners and coaches did not want to look racist or not politicslly correct did not want to upset their perfect little angels who needs sponsers we have football players ……… how ya gonna pay the widdle darlings?

2. mikki

October 3, 2017 at 10:37 am

thank you for your support kneeling before during or after the national anthem is disrespectful we stand for the flag we kneel for the fallen this kneeling is showing disrespect to all those men and women who gave their lives for their country

3. Marsha Moore

October 3, 2017 at 10:38 am

America needs to get back to it’s principles. God has blessed America, and we need to remember He can take those blessings away. But maybe the ones doing the protest want us to be back before we had any of our nice comfy things they are enjoying today.

4. Edwina

October 3, 2017 at 10:39 am

Great they should stop sponsoring them ignorant little shits,they are now linking arms like that isn’t a form of protest too. All started with Colin Kittendick and where oh where is he now? Unemployed that’s where!!Stop protesting the flag anthem and the President you sonsofbitches!

• Fannie

October 3, 2017 at 1:51 pm

THANK YOU, SIR, FOR THE COURAGE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR BELIEF.THESE ARE SPOIL ROTTEN ACTING LITTLE BOYS THROWING CHILDISH TEMPER TANTRUMS AND IT IS GETTING THEM NOWHERE BUT DOWN AND OUT.

5. Brenda Tollison

October 3, 2017 at 10:40 am

I love this. I just wish you would let me comment in the comment section instead of holding me in the “waiting for approval” section. This is the BEST piece I have read in regards to this whole mess.
    We need God back in America! Prayers and heart felt sadness for Las Vegas

6. Bill

October 3, 2017 at 10:47 am

Didn’t watch the game last night and I’m from D.C. Hope more businesses pull their ads. If the players want to protest, then do it off the field. Go into the crime areas and help stop the people that are causing all the trouble.

7. Pingback: BREAKING: NFL Loses Second Major Sponsor Over Kneelers – Conservative Politics

8. Shirley Freeland

October 3, 2017 at 11:35 am

I love the advice or expression “Don’t let the inmates run the asylum”! That is exactly what is happening. Most of the men have criminal records and don’t respect anything about life or law or patriotism. They are a bunch of spoiled brats. They are digging their own grave. Maybe when they don’t have jobs they will go to a Communist Country and play ball because they won’t have to worry about respecting anything except the dictator. And talk about oppression – there is where they will learn about oppression!!! I bet the people in North Korea could tell you exactly what oppression is in a very few words – no electricity after early evening, no heat in homes even in cold seasons, being starved – this is oppression!!! Looks like it’s too late for these spoiled millionaires to wake up.

9. james morrris

October 3, 2017 at 11:46 am

This was well said. Thank you Sir you are helping to get our point across. We are Americans and we support and love our country.

10. roger domnie

October 3, 2017 at 11:51 am

thank you, mr kalafer as a vet it means alot to me and others to have stand with the military. i appreciate your courage.

11. MARGARET ERBEN

October 3, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Mr. Kalefer I Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart!!! I Hope More NFL Sponsors Take Your Lead!I Agree with Free Speech But Not At Work! These Men Are Being Paid Millions And Then Stand There Disgracing our Flag! Its Wrong & Sends The Wrong Message To Our Brave Vets & To Our Active Military Who Are Putting Their Lives On The Line Daily!

12. June Marshall

October 3, 2017 at 12:12 pm

This is the best thing that could happen! Your statement in the artical says it all!
    “At what point do you stop letting the inmates run the asylum?”
    This is what the management should have thought in the first place. Do you think Bob Hope, who used to have the football players on a Special show of his would have allowed this then have them on his show? Of course not! These guys are just overpaid disrespectful idiots who thought the game couldn’t survive without them. They didn’t think about those who pay them may pull out due to their shenanigans. I’m so happy the sponcors see the light and know how disrespectful these players, the owners and the management is of America and the hand that feeds them. Now, when it’s too late, these jokers will see the light – when they find they can’t qualify for a regular job!

13. Joe Thompson

October 3, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Mr. Kalefer, I am so proud you have taken a stand on this issue. Where would we be as a country if not for our law enforcement personnel and our military? My own little contribution seems so small but if every true American wants to help bring this country back from this obvious lack of respect for America from these sporting figures, just don’t watch the games. You won’t see the sponsors’ messages and that’s what hurts the NFL and the NBA. Everytime you turn on your TV to watch a game, you’ve added to the millions who tune into the game and you’re helping the anti-Americans who have no pride for this country that gives them a lifestyle we average Americans will never experience.

14. Lyd Rox

October 3, 2017 at 12:32 pm

As EVer !!! Why dont THESE TANTRUM-
    THROWING WHINERS CREATE A FUNDSHIP
    PROGRAM where they could educate or
    Endorse something productive to their
    Community in reference to their causes?
    Help out, and spend your millions there..
    Build a legacy for yourself. That would
    Be Outstanding…Good LUCK.!!!

15. Elton swindle

October 3, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Well said,.also not only wrong message to military but to our public servants as law enforcement and fire department employees, fire fighters.

16. Sally Becker.

October 3, 2017 at 1:08 pm

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT APPLY WHEN PROTESTING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY AGAINST DISCRIMINATION OR POLITICAL ACTIVITY, PERIOD! They thought they were exercising their FREEDOM OF SPEECH but it did not apply here – they SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED. https://worldpoliticus.com/2017/09/29/breaking-courts-come-brutal-announcement-nfl-kneelers/

17. Harry Risher

October 3, 2017 at 1:09 pm

We just went thru Harvey and lost a vehicle, but we will not consider any of the automakers that support the NFL for a replacement vehicle,Our grandaughter likes McDonalds, but i explained to her we are not buying chicken nuggets as long as those players are taking a knee, No pepsi products Nope not doing it.No NFL games in our home period, The Nfl and its spoiled players are long overdue.

18. Joan

October 3, 2017 at 1:13 pm

An article well written. Thank you Mr. Kalefer. In light of the recent tragedy, these punk millionaires have become completely irrelevant scumbags. It no longer matters if the NFL survives, the harm has been done. We know the evil in their hearts, they are scum.

19. Kathleen Gordon

October 3, 2017 at 1:19 pm

I’m so glad another on bites the dust. All the sponsor’s should leave until the NFL gets those very spoiled over paid players in line. In all my years I have never seen anything like this. All I can say if I owned one of these teams, I would fire anyone that shows disrespect to our flag, national anthem, or the President. Those players are replaceable!

20. Wayne B.

October 3, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Good for this automotive company..I will go outta my way the spend my hard earned cash there.Im needing a car for my son and been thinking about a truck for my wife and me..I will also go outta my way too not buy any product or service from any company that still runs adds on anything NFL has anything too do with..We can also take a stand..

21. deb

October 3, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Thank you Mr Kalefer, I appreciate your well written article but I LOVE the stand that you are taking. I say AMEN to you from my head to my toes! We come from a football playing, football loving family… These young men should be doing something to help the oppressed, not add to the racial separation of the country that started 8.5 years ago. Sad beyond words.

22. James L Combs

October 3, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Thank you Mr. Kalafer for standing behind your country and our flag.

23. bob

October 3, 2017 at 4:04 pm

thank you very much tired of hearing how they have the right to protest cops and hate for conservatism and trump and thats what all this boils down to. this is a wake up call for them that just because u have the right to protest dows not mean its right.

24. Linda Sellers

October 3, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Thank you for putting America and our veterans and our cops first. And even if these pos players eventually stand, it would only be because they were told to. It’s too late. F*ck the NFL, they’re done.

25. Ange Capo

October 3, 2017 at 4:52 pm

AMEN!!!

26. John H. Montgomery Jt

October 3, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Should not the defense department pull their ads.

27. AHZZ

October 3, 2017 at 5:21 pm

WTF?!?!? “Kneeling & Locking Arms”? Can’t these Asshole Crybabies “STAND-UP” on THEIR OWN?
    THIS IS A TRUE SIGN OF WEAKNESS, LAZINESS & SUBMISSION! AND SOOOO ANTI-AMERICAN!

These players really are “PRO’s”!
    (at only getting down on their knees… that is!)

#boycottheNFL

28. Lavona Areno

October 3, 2017 at 8:01 pm

I’M SO GLAD!!! I WANT THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHILE THEY ARE GOOD ATHLETES BUT THEY’RE POOP STINK JUST LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE! YES THEY ARE “STAR’S B/C OF THE FANS AND SPONSORS BUT WE’RE THEIR BOSSES NOT THEM BEING OUR BOSSES!! THEY NEED TO COME DOWN A NOTCH!

29. janice alderson

October 3, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Thank you Mr Kalafer for stepping up for America.

30. Janene McGuire

October 3, 2017 at 9:38 pm

I agree with all the other human beings that may love the game but do not respect the players as they have no respect for our flag, Anthem or Country. These overpaid men need to pour their money into black communities and teach them how to be real men. Love God, Love their wives and children and then Football. Black men need to know what is required to be real men. Not 7 or 8 children by 5 or 6 different wives. They need to give into the churches in their communities that may be teaching right from wrong. Their women need to know how to be faithful wives to their husbands. Men zip your pants and women keep your pants on. I’m not letting white athletes off the hook either. Values are values regardless of color.

31. Sal belardo

October 3, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Football doesn’t even rate in the top ten in my book! Boycott all sponsors till the babies stand at attention and respect the flag and our anthem! Wanna bet who wins, NFL brats or we the people!

32. Pingback: BREAKING: NFL Loses MAJOR Sponsor Over Kneelers AGAIN! - Proud US Conservative