BREAKING: Obama Stole $1 BILLION From Social Security, Gave It To THIS Group

Illegal immigration. Controlling it leads to solving so many other problems in our country. Among those problems are crimes like drug trafficking, human trafficking, terrorism, and the wasteful spending of our tax dollars.

On Friday, the Office of the Inspector General released the results of a recent audit, which showed thousands of cases of benefits being paid to individuals without Social Security numbers. The amount totaled over $1 billion.

The money was paid out over the last 10 years to more than 22,000 individuals.

To add insult to injury, the report also showed that since 2004, over $800 million went to individuals whose access to benefits were supposed to have been revoked.

Furthermore, We the People will be paying over $180 million per year in benefits. We’ll continue to pay individuals with no Social Security numbers if we don’t take urgent action to correct this problem.

This is Obama’s government, patriots. This is what the Democrat side of the aisle stands for these days.

They’ll cry to the heavens about Barron Trump receiving Secret Service protection that involves taking him to school, because radical liberals are threatening a child and his mother, but they’ll laugh at the fact hundreds of millions of dollars are wasted every day to pay for people that don’t even belong in this country.

It’s bad enough they’re getting our money, but we have proven that, in a significant amount of cases, the money isn’t even being used for the purpose for which it is issued.

Instead of paying to keep their homes heated, people are using the money to buy drugs. Instead of putting food on the table to feed their children, they ship the money over the Mexican border so THEIR country’s laziest people can mooch off of it.

It isn’t out of the question to assume some of these individuals are actually radical terrorists who are, in essence, using our own money to pay for supplies to carry out attacks against U.S. citizens, the very people providing the tax money used to pay for their benefits.

What we need to do is find a liberal family who is struggling to put food on the table, drive them right up to a home where illegals are living fat off our dime, and ask them if that’s what they want to continue to happen in this country. It will if liberals have their way.

This is inexcusable abuse of We the People, and it cannot be allowed to continue! The time has come to expose Obama, Hillary, and the rest of these so-called “representatives” for what they really are: traitors to our way of life.

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

They want to continue to protect, and pay for illegals — not on our watch! It’s time to expose every last one of them, vote them out of office, and take this country back by putting people in office that truly care about We the People, and not some criminal thugs sneaking across the border under the cover of night.

What do you think about Obama wasting $1 billion of OUR money to support illegals? Please share this story on Facebook and tell us because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1. ALEJO D CALAOAGAN SR.

April 2, 2017 at 4:51 pm

That action by Obama deserves punishment to the highest level, imprisonment for life, no parole.

2. Gene Ormond

April 2, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Quit talking and start doing. We are tired of hearing the crap that obama did. We want action and now. What part of do it do you not understand. If it is broken fix it If it is just running you mouth stop it. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAT WORDS. Get the drift.

• Ed

April 2, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Your not too smart are you! He’s been in office less than a hundred days and already has done more than Obullshit has done in eight years! Everything takes time, that’s just the way it is, so no one person can make changes without over-site! Look at the big picture!
      What would you like him to do next for you?

• E. Goldman

April 2, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Right on! Odummer belongs in Gitmo! I am so proud to say I never liked him, never trusted him, and never voted for that a-hole jerk!!!

• Nsmith

April 4, 2017 at 9:52 am

What is there to do if we don’t know about it.

3. Sonnerz

April 2, 2017 at 4:54 pm

It would seem that.”we the people”should start a class a action lawsuit against the tax collectors, IRS, And sue them to get all our money back for collecting it u see false pretenses.maki g us pay for things we don’t morally believe in, what’s not considered Constitutional. By most people fear retaliation.

4. Rosemarie

April 2, 2017 at 5:05 pm

How horrible nothing for our vets and this ass gives money to all the illegal s that come here to hurt us.He better pray nothing to his family.

5. Ed

April 2, 2017 at 5:13 pm

O.B.A.M.A.= One Big Ass Mistake America!

• Marie

April 2, 2017 at 5:21 pm

I said something similar before he was even elected. My statement was, “If he is elected, we will go to hell in a hand basket”. An old expression my Grandma used to say. And guess what. We are nearly there.

• Vicki

April 2, 2017 at 6:44 pm

I like it.

6. Glenda Stewart

April 2, 2017 at 5:21 pm

No wonder he was always threatening to stop Social Security. As far as I’m concerned he is nothing but a thief. Stole from all the American and tax payers. Social security was set up to guarantee the working class could live. Not for a traitor to hand out. This is a crime. SO ARREST HIM ALREADY

• Marty. Kelley

April 3, 2017 at 12:30 am

Social security — We all worked 40 years & paid our fair share that whole 40 years!! It’s not a welfare giveaway. It’s a token we receive, a benefit to which we are entitled. Who couldn’t see he was a DEFIANT B—— from the beginning & then voted for him the 2nd time? If you love Obammunism.. keep following the path to the 3rd world he & his followers have planned for you.

7. DONNA PADIS

April 2, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Social Security gave us a $3.00 raise this year and starting Jan 1, 2017 my husband and I each had $311.00 taken from our social security each month because we sold a piece of property that we had owned for 35years and paid taxes on…..when we filed our income taxes in the year 2016 we had to pay $418,000 because of this gain in our income. we are both over the age of 80years and we should be allowed to keep any amount we make . now we each are getting less than $1,000. per month. We dont want a hand-out, we only want the ss that we work many years for. barack obama is a traitor to this country and we the people. he never should have been president, he is illegal. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW

8. Elizabeth haynes

April 2, 2017 at 5:37 pm

YES. GET RID OF OBAMA. ALREADY. YOU SAY YOU HAVE ALL THIS PROOF. USE IT. IM READY AS.IM SURE EVERY.AMERICAN IS READY TO SEE.SOME ACTION PUT OBAMA AND HILLARY IN PRISON ALREADY. PEOPLE. GET TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT START DOING IT.

• Nsmith

April 4, 2017 at 9:56 am

I am not tired of hearing about something I never heard about which the one sided left wing media refused to report. If u don’t like it leave.

9. Tammy Potts

April 2, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Cut them all off and find out who has been given ssi numbers that shouldn’t have also… It’s sick and that’s why there hear.. Then there given tax free buisness.. And hud buys there homes.. I know I’ve personally saw it in my years of nursing… Meanwhile I hurt my back can’t work for a month and I get no help they turn me away..

10. One of the deplorable's

April 2, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Obama said all the illegals were going to be eligible for Social security. Only truth he ever spoke.

11. Rebel with a cause

April 2, 2017 at 8:40 pm

The Fraud, waste and abuse in the Fed. Govt is in the trillions not billions. The pentagon is missing 10 Trillion $$$ in the past 10 years and no audit in 10 years…that is deplorable.

12. Cass

April 2, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Take his retirement from the presidency and pay back all that was stolen.

13. Larry Crim

April 2, 2017 at 9:42 pm

I totally do not understand why these people cannot be brought to justice. This is a crime and yet these people walk the streets freely.

14. Linda Bishop

April 2, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Take the billion dollars back from him make him pay it back…

15. Esther Rodriguez

April 2, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Yes he is rich and should have to pay this money back and serve time for his crime. Stop talking about it and do something.

16. Ronnie Beuerlein

April 2, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Make obama pay back 10 billion dollars
    He wasted that much and hell alot more of our tax dollars.lock him up for life.

• C. Clavin

April 4, 2017 at 7:53 am

It’s fake news

17. Steve

April 3, 2017 at 1:29 am

They need to fix the fraud & waste. I’m sick of the free hand out. The democrates do this so they will illegally vote for them. I’m going to start writing to my senator & congressman to fix it. Who am I kidding, they got their hand in the cookie jar. I’ve been paying into it all my life. I better be able to collect social security. Assholes!!

18. Barbara

April 3, 2017 at 3:51 am

No wonder they keep saying Social Security is going to go broke. Obama, you are 1 stupid dumbass. You better hope I have some money when I get to retire soon. I have worked all my life for my Social Security.. Longer than you have even been around. You are about 1 stupid dumb ass. You need to be in damn PRISON. YOU NON-AMERICAN black idiot…

19. Tim

April 3, 2017 at 2:21 pm

If this started 10 years ago George Bush had a hand in it also. Shame on him he was supposed to be conservative but the truth has come out the Bush family are one world order supporters.

20. C. Clavin

April 4, 2017 at 7:52 am

Ok sol this happened over last 10 years and yet W was never mentioned. Suspect right there. Fake news at its best

21. Donna millard

April 4, 2017 at 11:47 pm

He should be made to pay this back. This is thievery from the people who paid it in. No wonder SS is about gone with Obama and our Gongress using it for their pork Barrel projects. It should be paid to SS from Obamas pension and the Congress who used our money.

22. gary geisert

April 10, 2017 at 8:59 am

If they can prove it arrest him try him and covict him and execute him.

23. Carole

April 10, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Social Security is in trouble! Every time it has been depleted of its money or people being the allowed to get benefits who are not eligible; it was all done by Democrat presidents. Yet they like to throw out BS to the public to put the fear into seniors that it is Republicans that they have to fear about meddling with Social Security. It’s always been the Democrats that stole from it or erroneously Allowed illegals and others
    to get Our benefits.

24. LaVerne

April 10, 2017 at 6:14 pm

If this is all true…!……why in ” heaven’s name” is nothing being don’t about it?…..
    My word!……just don’t understand!…..

25. Shirley

April 10, 2017 at 6:32 pm

He’s got plenty of money, take the money he gave to his drug daughter and other daughter and his wife’s money and also his money to makeup the 10 billion he stold from Americans.

Yes I would like to know why obama and Hillary ARENT AL READY IN PRISTON OR PUT TO DEATH . DAMIT GET THIS SHIT OVER SO WE ALL CAN MOVE ON.

26. Thelma

April 10, 2017 at 9:44 pm

He deserves to be punished and also be made to personally pay it back to social security.

27. Pamela

April 11, 2017 at 4:46 am

Let’s fix the leak out Obama in jail for stealing our money put it back in to ssa ssi kick the illegal out of the system now so I can get my ssi to take care of me after paying in for the last 49 year done year and can not do it any more it’s my time

28. William luttrell

April 12, 2017 at 9:06 am

I think he should be made to pay it all back and then punish him.what a jerk of a politician or human!!!