BREAKING: Sean Hannity Just Got Devastating News, Please Pray!

Fox News host Sean Hannity lost an advertiser Wednesday after pushing a story about the killing of a former Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer.

Cars.com announced that it would immediately pull all advertisements from Hannity’s 10 p.m. show, a day after the Fox host said he would stop discussing the story of former DNC staffer Seth Rich “for now.”

“The fact that we advertise on a particular program doesn’t mean that we agree or disagree, or support or oppose, the content,” Cars.com said in a statement. “In this case, we’ve been watching closely and have recently made the decision to pull our advertising from Hannity.”

Hannity and other figures on the right have claimed that Rich’s death last year in the streets of Washington, D.C., was connected to the WikiLeaks dump of hacked emails from Hillary Clinton‘s campaign, and have cast doubts on official police reports of the incident.

On Tuesday, Fox News retracted its story about Rich, 27, who was shot and killed last summer. In a statement, Fox News said its initial article “was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require from all our reporting.”

Hannity, who has been covering the conspiracy theory on his show, ripped critics Tuesday on his radio program, saying, “I retracted nothing.” He later addressed the story on his TV program.

“Please do not interpret what I’m saying tonight to mean anything. Don’t read into this,” Hannity told viewers. “I promise you I’m not going to stop doing my job. To the extent of my ability, I am not going to stop trying to find the truth.”

“Out of respect for the family’s wishes for now, I am not discussing this matter at this time,” he added.

Share this post if you stand with Sean Hannity!

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Vera

May 24, 2017 at 8:47 pm

If the fire Hannity,Fox is over for me

2. Esther Williams

May 24, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Hannity is my favorite now and I probably would not watch Fox if they fire him. I like The Five but they don’t tell you the entire story like Hannity is able to do. Tucker is OK but he is not as good as Hannity and Neither are the others. Leave him alone. He will find another advertiser.

3. tjh39

May 24, 2017 at 9:31 pm

We better boycott all the advertisers that pull their support of Hannity or any of the others.

refuse to do business with of them like cars.com

4. Bill

May 24, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Why is this a one way street? The left wing news can make accusations without proof, but Hannity cannot? Doesn’t make sense to me. We should be boycotting the advertising companies that support the left wing news.

• El

May 25, 2017 at 9:06 pm

You’re absolutely right. I just left “feedback” on Cars.com’s site. Please do the same.

5. Carole

May 24, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Another liberal witch hunt.

6. Joyce

May 24, 2017 at 10:29 pm

They said they don’t advertise based on political beliefs …Then said they watched Hannity closely and decided to stop advertising…?????

7. Angel

May 24, 2017 at 11:03 pm

I wonder if anybody pulled advertisement from colberts “filthy” comments…. oh, yeah… I forgot, he’s a democrat….”different rules” !!!

8. Kathy

May 25, 2017 at 12:30 am

So true Angel, Carole and Bill. He’s reporting the news. It’s always been different rules for the liberals. I am sick and tired of all this nonsense. They are wicked, wicked people.

9. Patricia

May 25, 2017 at 12:46 am

I hope they go broke would spend my money at their company time to boycott when will they learn conservative have the money to spend because we work.

• Patricia

May 25, 2017 at 12:47 am

Would not spend my money on a company like this