BREAKING: Trump Makes Shock Move to STOP Welfare Abusers. What Do You Think?

Ever drive through the most impoverished part of your city and think to yourself “hey, might as well throw my debit card out the window?” You’re certainly not alone.

Looks like America’s welfare leeches need to stop loitering and start acquiring some productive skills. Trump pledged to make huge cuts to the food stamps program, currently known as “SNAP” (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Plan), which 43 million Americans are leeching off of. It costs working American taxpayers $45 billion per year to implement.

Two of the cuts he’s making include no longer providing SNAP benefits to sexual predators or lottery winners.

Suit up, shut up, and get to work. Hardworking, diligent citizens will no longer serve as your city’s Santa Clause. Donald Trump’s efforts to reduce funding for SNAP will serve a purpose, and shows leeches their behavior will no longer be tolerated. It’s about time the United States had a president who takes pride in it’s advantageous working class.

Trump’s changes to welfare benefits will, ultimately, curtail the need for big government-style social programs. The temporary nature of welfare benefits is corrupted and violated by the nation’s most languid people.

In Donald Trump’s America, you’re expected to work for what you have. The days of depending on your neighbor’s paychecks are coming to an end. Boundaries are being set, and the hard work of decent, persevering people will be protected.

Donald Trump refuses to stand by and allow the middle-class to get ripped off. Welfare programs don’t promote a consumer-driven, profitable society. They allow people to become comfortable in impoverished purgatory, while the earnings of full-time workers are assaulted and exploited.

Barack Obama cultivated a nation of entitled crybabies who depend on the government for a living. Women are having babies for a source of income, and people are engaging in unlawful conduct to qualify for welfare. It needs to be stopped, and stopped quick. Luckily, they’ve painted themselves into a corner.

See, these lazy people aren’t dumb. A considerable amount of welfare recipients are sell their food stamps on the street for cash. Their failed “entrepreneurial” efforts to profit from drugs, laziness, and their own benefits are proof positive that they, deep-down, possess a drive to earn and produce.

Trump will harness this drive, rather than dismiss it. He will undue the preemptive sense of entitlement Barack Obama once nurtured.

“Welfare leech” looks terrible on a resume. There’s no pride in being lazy, liberals.

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

What do you think of Trump’s efforts to cut food-stamps? Share this article on Facebook and let us know.

1. Jim

April 9, 2017 at 2:23 am

I’m tired of these lazy liberals leeching off me and the other hard working people in this country. They keep having babies to get more money. Its time for our country to say enough is enough and have these leechs either work or fix it so they cannot have more kids. China had the right idea back in the day. The mayor of Washington D.C.when a colored leech ask him for money for her fifteen kids told the leech stop having kids because you will not receive another dime.

2. Dorothy Farris

April 9, 2017 at 2:38 am

I will be 81 years old in May. I retired at 78 years of age. I was getting $16.00 per month to help with groceries. Tried for 5 years to get Medicaid. It was finally awarded to me at 80 years because the girl in the office said I was not allowed to get it. The supervisor went thru my papers and corrected all of her mistakes. No I get Medicaid. Thank goodness someone knew what to do for me

• Janis Lindsey

April 9, 2017 at 8:15 am

Was the girl that denied you —black?

3. Doris

April 9, 2017 at 2:39 am

We are absolutely on the right track

• Betty farley

April 9, 2017 at 3:37 am

Oh boy my to cents don’t count but there is some people don’t get enuff to feed them thank I’ll soon be minty years old I have never been on food stamps it’s been hard but my dad used a miser blade and he mad one dollar no we had nothing give to us thank god for me trump Amen Betty Farley crest view fl

4. Jean Zucha

April 9, 2017 at 4:53 am

I worked all my life nearly . did hard work for a woman ! Mostly at minimum wage . I told my Doctor, if I got paid in my Social Security check according to how hard I worked ! I would get a pretty good check.!!!
    Now that am almost 80 years old ,
    It is a struggle to make ends meet !
    I believe it is only fair to make Social Security equal for all .many people didn’t have the chance to go to collage for a better income .
    The Bible says to WORK !!! I did that . I think all Welfare should end !!
    Give the Seniors and Disabled a better income that have worked most of their life .

• Sonnerz

April 9, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Absolutely. Anyone in the age bracket 55 on up come from a work your ass off generation. When it’s our time to get a little help it is not there because of the 20 yr old leeches. I see so many older Americans live off of their meager SS check, then when that runs out they come to the food pantry…guess what ?? The pantry is nearly cleared out because the leeches spend their food stamps immediately buying name brand soda chips cookies steak..ect.o r selling them for drugs and alcohol. then they run out of food for the rest of the month. They make their rounds radio g the food pantries. When the seniors get there for something for those last few days before they get their SS checks, NOTHING IS LEFT. Inmy profession, I have witnessed this! It’s shameful.

5. Nsmith

April 9, 2017 at 7:41 am

Making the system such that you get rewarded for having more children is terrible and has got to stop. Generations upon generations of Welfare is wrong. Welfare money is given to help u get back on your feet or for the seriously disabled vets etc. If they are able bodied and healthy they should go to work and make a living. Get back on they’re feet and put back the money into the system that was reserved for when hard working people set aside that money to use when they’re too old and unable to work. Geez 80? They only have a few more years left.

6. Annette Tindol

April 9, 2017 at 10:47 am

The pres has done the right thing.

7. Barb

April 9, 2017 at 11:35 am

SNAP to SNIP !!!!
    Great !!

8. Wanda

April 9, 2017 at 1:18 pm

I think whomever gets food stamps should be made to work for them.Gover.ent should send buses out for them every morning pick them up give them a job.Hire babysitters for their children even down.They will drop the FS because they don’t want to get out of bed

9. Bailey

April 9, 2017 at 2:12 pm

There is no such thing as a free ride. A statement my parents told me my whole life. So I worked. I payed my taxes as expected. Now I’m older a little smarter. I know for a fact that up until Trump became president I could ( but I don’t) get a free ride using programs that are meant for those that cannot afford lives needs. Food and shelter are needs of everyone. The program is over abused by those the grew up in the system, they never try.
    This is about to change as it should. Those that have no ability to work for physical or cognitive functions will be helped by the people’s government. Those that choose not to work because you do not want to will be cut out. If you spend what is given on things outside of food and shelter, you will lose your assistance.
    Get ready, it’s coming to an area near you.

10. K. R. V.

April 9, 2017 at 6:13 pm

This is a fact of life close to home. By that I mean I am in SSDI, which is NOT WELFARE but a form of help I paid into for well over 40 years before I was hurt bad in the job back in 2007, when I came close to breaking my back in a bad fall off the back of the 10 wheel Dumptruck I was driving when topping the lload on a raining windy day. My foot slipped and the wind blew me off the top of the body, 12′ high onto a concrete pad. I was out cold and remembered being strapped to a back board and spending a few days in the hospital. After all was said and done I have metal in my back with a fusion at B4-5 disk and two other damaged bulging disk. With all the pain that goes with it. I had to fight for two years on strong pain killers to get workers comp with a lawyer to get treatment. I was also in a fight against iPod adiction. So now I’m reluctantly retired, unable to bend over and pickup anything, never mind using a shovel and driving a dump truck. Man do I wish I could still be doing that! But I also kills me to see all the layabouts chilling and draining the system I need to get by on. It was with luck and Prayer we were able to keep the house we built together and have faithfully made mortgage payment on for 18 years! Now though we need to sell cause I have to get away from the cold and snow! That I’m unable to help shovel and clean up! Plus now the wife’s back and shoulders are giving out after 30 years st the U. S. P. S. We need to go down south to Fla to the warmth and sunshine. Luckily the house is now worth more than we owe.

• K. R. V.

April 9, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Sorry opiod addiction not iPod!!!!

• nunya

April 13, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Probably a typo…funny that’s all you got from his comment

11. James Bridges

April 9, 2017 at 10:33 pm

35 years as a plumber, 25 of them as a state certified master plumber. I fell down a flight of stairs having to have 2 major neck surgeries. I went from $25 an HR to less than $12 from the government on SS Disability. The last COLA I received was .08% in 2016 which was $4.00 on my check, however my Medicare insurance went up $5.00. Thank you Obama. When is President Trump going to address Social Security?

12. Eric

April 10, 2017 at 1:42 am

Its time to get negroes off welfare!

13. Tina

April 10, 2017 at 1:53 am

You got it right I have worked hard all my life didn’t get welfare I worked 3 jobs at one time raised my 3 kids by myself
    I am retired now and get s.s. If that is what you call it 1/4 of my weekly pay when I worked now I get it once a mo. .
    Thy to live on that .
    So l work at Walmart I am 73 now !
    Thank you mr Trump for getting these lazy people up and get a job work for the money they steel for the hard working .

14. Pamela

April 13, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Yes but please let’s not forget those who do work their but off as a single parent to support their children who also get a little help from food stamp programs! You can work 40 hrs a week and still qualify for snap. If it wasn’t for the little help some hard working people get they would not be able to buy food,and pay their rent. This is a topic that needs to be carefully restricted and not rushed into to hurt the ones who are trying to make it!

15. Carolyn

April 13, 2017 at 2:24 pm

I totally agree with my president! I know a lot of welfare leeches and it absolutely sickens me to know that my husband’s hard earned money is going to people who sit on their butts all day and contribute nothing to society. It’s time for them to get back to work, or go to work for the first time. Having a job is not a horrible thing it’s actually rewarding in many different ways. Can be very exhausting but very rewarding at the same time. There’s honor and work there is no honor in laziness.

16. johnny franklin

April 13, 2017 at 4:04 pm

unless u are a mulsum refferage then u get it all + change are laws was this all worth it to get oil for gasaline

17. Gwen

April 13, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Not against helping those who need it – but have seen a lot of abuse of the system – and for those receiving food stamps – there should be limits of what they can buy – like WIC. I work 40 a week and I buy hotdogs and hamburger – but see those on foodstamps buying steak – hello?

18. Martha Haley

April 13, 2017 at 9:41 pm

I am tired of having my income taken away to support these lazy people !!! It also takes away from people who really need it who are no longer able to work!!!

19. Barbara

April 14, 2017 at 3:18 am

I see how a couple is no marriage but they have children received Foodstamp and more because she say is a single mother but the man is living there and work too
    This is happening millions of time because they living in a lie
    Another like me support our families and work 2 jobs
    This fakes need goback to work

20. Scott Fandry

April 14, 2017 at 2:58 pm

It’s a delicate balance since no one wants anyone to turn to crime to subsidize what they need or are used to getting. Better enforcement of the rules and slower implementation.

21. Eunice acreman

April 14, 2017 at 11:06 pm

I know there are people who abuse welfare.I am disabled .I have not abused what foodstamps i get. $25 a month cut from $50 which cut from $75. My check has not been raised in 8 yrs. I worked as long as doctors let me. I would consent to drug tests to increase my stamps or snap. Nothing to hide. People that have abused the system arent hurt .we are the ones who really need it.yes .gurls having 3 kids and getting checks etc i think something needs to be done. Ive thought that for yrs. Sorry dead beat husbands etc. Shoot give them a vesctomy and hysterectomy to women. Children are raised like dogs. If you want a child give it more than welfare. Give a better life. Poor babies.