BREAKING: Trump SHOCKS America With MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT – ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM?

Donald Trump proved to be an original person with his own views and principles, nevertheless always spontaneous and natural. He is not one of those capricious ,,queens and kings” like many celebrities in Hollywood, but modest and real person. Read the article below how Donald Trump wants to make a radical change in the White House security order:

Donald Trump surprised everyone on Monday when he announced that he will be breaking from tradition by utilizing a private security force when he takes office.

Mediaite reported that Trump will continue to supplement the Secret Service protection afforded him as president-elect with a private security force led by Keith Schiller, a former NYPD police officer who first began working for Trump in 1999. During his campaign, Trump often called upon Schiller to remove protesters and calm down crowds of liberal haters. Last year, Schiller removed Jorge Ramos from a press conference after he tried to ask the then-candidate about his immigration policy.

Politico reported that this may be the first time in history a president has used a private security force:

Several past presidential nominees have used private security or, in the case of governors running for president, state police details. But the experts could not think of another example of a president-elect continuing with any private security after Election Day, when Secret Service protection expands dramatically for the winner. In fact, most candidates drop any outside security the moment they’re granted Secret Service protection.

Trump’s spending on private security, on the other hand, actually increased after he was granted Secret Service protection in November 2015.

What do you think about this? This can be a radical change in the white house policy. On the other hand, we saw what happened yesterday in Turkey. Perhaps, the VIPs should use a reliable, entrusted people guarding their back. No doubt Donald Trump did a great job here, according to me. We saw what our agencies are capable of, how corrupted and rotten leadership they have. We do not need liberal puppets behind the back of our president-patriot. We remember what happened to A. Lincoln and JFK- we don’t want such thing to happen once again!

COMMENT AND SHARE! SPREAD THE TRUTH, BE A PATRIOT!

Source: Proud-patriots

1. GREG MILLER

December 20, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Let him have a whole private army if need be.

2. Amy Bruch

December 20, 2016 at 10:42 pm

In this day and age he needs to be careful who is protecting him!!!

• Tim

December 23, 2016 at 3:23 am

This may be the result of my tweet to him about a potential Judas, of the kind we saw this week in the murder of the Russian diplomat.

3. Lorraine

December 20, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Excellent idea ~

4. Yuri lobany

December 20, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Well my comment is going to be restricted by one or two sentences. This subject is so complex that i don’t even have a clue what is the best option. However i see a reasonable indication of Donald’s haters in possible granted security. Maybe not. Bad things happened before so i would like to see guys surrounding MR.PRESIDENT who protect his back to make the best professional decision on how to provide 100% safety!!!

5. Yuri lobany

December 20, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Sorry i just forgot about to mention one thing. I definitely don’t want to here again announcement from any of his security to public that they have nightmare difficulties to provide safety to MR.PRESIDENT! Thank you.

6. Frosty Gal

December 20, 2016 at 11:31 pm

What do I think about it??? I think it is profound wisdom, and our new President is a very wise manL

7. rick

December 21, 2016 at 12:30 am

WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HIM ALIVE, SAFE AND SECURE!! GIVEN ALL THE CLOAK AND DAGGER, BACK-ROOM DEALING GOING ON IN THE GOVT RIGHT, ITS SMART OF HIM TO HAVE PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIM THAT HE HAS A HIGH DEGREE OF CONFIDENCE IN !!!

8. Nancy Cuseo

December 21, 2016 at 12:53 am

I think trump is wise to keep his security he is in the position of JFK and vbovvy kennedy and many threats brilliant idea e have been so infiltrated it is wise god bless trump. I am impressed
    I will always back him and stand with him

9. Joellen

December 21, 2016 at 1:05 am

I say he should do what he feels he can trust so that he has the best protection possible and they need to keep check on all including his podium when he’s inauguration some utube videos say there may be a bomb in it

• Maude Bland

December 23, 2016 at 11:10 am

I agree with our President in using who he feels will definitely protect him.

10. Mivhael w. Walk

December 21, 2016 at 1:11 am

President Trump should use his private security team, we want him there for eight years. What ever President Trump and his administration decide will be the right thing to do.

11. Larry Wittenborn

December 21, 2016 at 1:15 am

I don’t blame him, he knows you can’t trust our government. The Cis and FBI have made this apparent.

12. Norma Jean Sovereign

December 21, 2016 at 1:27 am

If President Trump wants his own secret service then he should have it. Whatever makes them feel safe. Vice President Pence should have the same option. We know how deep the corruption goes.

13. Marge Furman

December 21, 2016 at 1:32 am

The choice is his whom he wants to precut him because you never know who is on your side or not!

14. Virginia Schulte

December 21, 2016 at 2:01 am

President Trump should do what makes him feel safe!!!!! I support him no matter what he chooses to do!!!!!!! He is a man of great integrity and would never do anything to harm any of us!!!!! I just praise God for giving him to us and thank President Trump for answering the call!!!!!!!!

15. Tom

December 21, 2016 at 2:13 am

Do it. I have been worried about that very thing myself. I even had a chat with my daughter about how vulnerable the whole family might be. You do what you need to do Mr. President. Stay safe.

16. Sandy

December 21, 2016 at 2:44 am

You bet, he should have the people he can trust.

17. Linda G. Adkins

December 21, 2016 at 2:45 am

I believe President Elect Trump is making a wise move here. He should use people he knows and trusts to keep him safe…I think Mr. Trump is a very wise man and knows what he is doing. I am so happy that he will be our new President after what we have had to put up with for the past 8 years…
    God bless Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

18. Tom Fogarty

December 21, 2016 at 3:19 am

I don’t want anything to happen to our President, so if this is what makes him feel safe, so be it

19. Madge

December 21, 2016 at 3:24 am

I pray God protect on Mr Trump and Mr Pence and family everyday , but God give us a mind to protect ourselve , who ever Mr Trump choose is his business,they want to take our freedom away from us , please I am asking, let pray for Mr Trump and his precious family and Mr Pence and family everyday and night.God has their back ,We pray .

20. Bonnie Dillenbeck

December 21, 2016 at 3:29 am

I don’t blame him, he should have alot of security after how the liberals reacted to his win. All the violence during the campaign, death threats and animals rioting tells everyone that he needs alot of protection. And we all know what happens to enemies of the Clintons and how they wind up dead! And I’m sure losing to Trump, Hillary’s going to try something!!

21. Richard

December 21, 2016 at 4:08 am

Tis a very SMART move by Pres. Elect Trump. The “Upper Echelon” of most Government Agencies has been INFILTRATED by the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD – – Thanks to Obamanation!!! Pres. Trump – BE SAFE.

22. Mary Schimpf

December 21, 2016 at 4:08 am

I say he should keep his private security force. He knows them and trusts them. I don’t really care who he uses as long as they keep our man SAFE.

23. klste

December 21, 2016 at 5:08 am

smart move on his part.

24. Txtchr

December 21, 2016 at 5:21 am

I say he needs security he can trust.

25. Rodman Scace

December 21, 2016 at 5:51 am

I believe President Trump should use both security forces; the more security, the better. My primary concern presently is warding off these half baked muslims’ crusade.

26. Brenda

December 21, 2016 at 6:31 am

I agree..he can do whatever he wants about it..needs to be kept safe…

27. Sue

December 21, 2016 at 7:17 am

Smart thinking with all the corruption in the government and seeing those who easily are swaded with money

28. Jewl

December 21, 2016 at 11:33 am

He did the right thing… Great Move… Can’t trust anyone.

29. Winona Layne

December 21, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I certainly understand his reason for using his own security team I wouldn’t at this point trust anyone from the Obama administration. He needs to completely vet everyone in the entire Federal government when Obama leaves office.

30. Nita Quinney

December 21, 2016 at 1:49 pm

As killery said “What difference does it make?” He should be kept safe. It it takes additional personnel then so it be.
    The democrats are going to rant and rave it doesn’t matter what takes place. I have never seen such actions by adults.
    They should accept the fact that Donald J. Trump won fair and square. Accept and move on.

31. Larry Byrnes

December 21, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Great idea!

32. Buster Brown

December 21, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Gee, after all the Secret Service incompetence and immoral, illegal, and unethical behavior, Pres Trump wants to supplement them with people he knows, trusts, and can fire at will? Sounds like a BRILLIANT decision to me! Now, though, he’s going to have to deal with the “butt-hurt” silly service world, of which the SS is a part, as he’s hurt their feelings….

33. Daniel Reichert Sr

December 21, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Too f……g bad if people don’t like it

34. Barbara

December 21, 2016 at 9:08 pm

The BEST move………..with all the negative, hate talk, he needs people he can trust around him. Do whatever it takes!!!

35. Carol

December 22, 2016 at 12:13 am

I don’t think I could trust the people who are in place in the Whitehouse now. They might be against him if they are part of the Democratic group. He needs to pick his people that wants to see him successful AND SAFE!

36. Astine Zadourian

December 22, 2016 at 12:41 am

He knows what works for him best. We need extra protection for him. God be with you and with your family!!!!

37. Marion

December 22, 2016 at 2:12 am

I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA !!! I DON’T TRUST JUST ANYONE, EITHER. YOUR FRIEND CAN BE YOUR WORST ENEMY !!! TRUMP SHOULD TAKE WHOMEVER HE CAN TRUST !!! OUR COUNTRY IS RELYING ON THIS MAN !!! PRAY ALWAYS FOR HIM !!!

38. Olkeriil

December 22, 2016 at 3:08 am

Good for him and the country. You see, plain and simple: AMERICA FIRST AND FOREMOST. Don’t forget what happened to these people: President Kennedy, his brother, Malcolm X, Dr. King and 9/11. He should hire American militias to protect him too.
    The more layers of security for him the better. Merry Christmas. And may God Bless America.

39. Betsyraus

December 22, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Wise indeed. Kennedy was killed depending upon the Secret Service in Dallas.
    Trump and I remember that. Smart.

40. Tim Miser

December 23, 2016 at 12:57 am

Good for him, I am not convinced that Kennedy was killed by Oswald and I think it was an inside job! Trump wants to do things which will anger a lot of greedy rich people! The more he protects himself the more secure I’ll feel about his safety!

41. Charles Reichert

December 23, 2016 at 4:02 am

Trumps security needs to be extreme vetted professionals that are totally committed to him. Other security should be dismissed, period.

42. Charlie

December 24, 2016 at 3:28 am

Can’t blame him.

43. Flannigan McGaffigan

December 24, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Trump is very aware of how untrustworthy so many areas of government are and if his security ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

44. Carl

December 25, 2016 at 7:53 am

I’m all about trump making America great again, but this part just seems like a “you scratch my back, I scratch yours,” kind of thing.” The very thing he said he was going to stop. As soon as Bill Clinton became president, he and Hillary fired the White House chefs that had already been there for decades; and placed their own friends in the White House and payed them extremely well with taxpayer money. Luckily, people got smart and ended up getting Clinton’s friends fired and giving the previous employees their job back. Getting to the point, this seems much similar. The Secret service is there for a reason. If he wants his own detail, then he should push those people into the secret service and have them take lead of his security. No need to go all ass backwards.

45. MARY L TURCHIOE

December 25, 2016 at 9:37 am

THE BEST PROTECTION AVAILABLE YOU CAN GET COSTS BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Tammy Norton

December 25, 2016 at 11:22 am

At this time I dont trust any one that was in the old Gov I think he should remove ALL the CIA FBI and Change Everything back to the OLD Right ways our Fathers who fought for our freedom started . and I think any president that starts a war should also go fight in that war with his family , Something we have only had done before the crooks got in

47. RememberwhenObamasaidthis

December 25, 2016 at 1:39 pm

And he needs to build a 10 million man army.

48. Surly Curmudgen

December 25, 2016 at 3:38 pm

The secret service is tasked with protecting the office of the president first. I have no problem with Trump wanting someone tasked with protecting him first.