BREAKING: Whoopi To Possibly Be FIRED By ABC After She Did THIS

Whoopi Goldberg’s future at The View is looking very uncertain this week after she gave ABC executives a truly insane list of demands in order for her to return to the show next season.

Daily Mail reported that Whoopi is demanding at least a $1.5 million raise, which would bring her total salary to $3.5 million. In addition, she wants an executive producer credit and for her nemesis, an ABC executive, to be fired.

“She wants this one ABC executive off the show,” a source revealed. “She blames this person for trying to turn The View into Good Morning America with the rotating hosts and contributors and doesn’t want that exec involved in the show any more.”

“She is tired of having to answer to people that she doesn’t feel like are worthy of their positions,” the source said. “So she wants to be an executive producer of the show so that she has a seat at the decision-making table and can have more control over the things going on.”

Whoopi is so entitled that she actually thinks she deserves $3.5 million for her role on the show.

“She’s asking for no less than $3.5 million a year to return. She feels that she helped this show turn the corner again in the ratings and knows she plays a huge factor in its success,” the source continued. “She wants them to pay her what she thinks she’s worth, despite the fact the network is crying budget concerns.”

SHARE this story if you think ABC should just FIRE Whoopi Goldberg!

1. Mary

May 4, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Boring show anyway

2. Dianne

May 4, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Its time for Whoopi to leave

3. Marie

May 4, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Pay her what she is actually worth, not what she thinks. I wouldn’t give you 2 cents for her.

4. mark

May 5, 2017 at 12:20 am

Just another nasty liberal, and painful to look at or listen to. You libs could do so much better, but I guess all you have are butt ugly, entitled crones.

5. Shirley. Carter

May 5, 2017 at 12:41 am

I say fire her fat ass Now,she is nothing but a racist and as long as she is on the view along with Joy I refuse to watch. Both of those women (if you want to call them women)needs to be off TV all together. The way they talk is awful Whoopi is not worth 3.5 million. For any reason

6. David

May 5, 2017 at 12:47 am

She needs to be fired!

7. Gail

May 5, 2017 at 1:08 am

She needs to go now, along with Joy don’t wait till next year!!!

• Marti

May 5, 2017 at 1:36 am

I totally agree with you. Her time is over. She never was a good actress anyway. That’s why she went to talk show circuits. Barbara Walters gave her a chance and she sure didn’t impress me any. Get on your broom Whoopi and put Joy behind you and get out!!!

• Betsy

May 5, 2017 at 1:46 am

She and Joy are why I quit watching the show.

• Manly

May 8, 2017 at 3:52 pm

How come she’s still in the USA? Didn’t she swear that if Donald got voted in, she would leave the country?
      Perhaps she stayed there cos’ nobody else wants her in their country?

8. Shirley Furay

May 5, 2017 at 1:10 am

Fire her for sure!

9. Dollie

May 5, 2017 at 1:15 am

NOT WORTH THE AMOUNT ASKING FOR. NO ONE ON THAT SHOW IS. CANCEL THE PROGRAM. AT END OF SHOW, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WAS DISCUSSED, BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BUSY TALKING OVER EACH OTHER TRYING TO BE RIGHT. SHOW “SUCKS”.

10. Rebecca Wortham

May 5, 2017 at 1:38 am

Turn her Loose! She isn’t funny any ore. Maybe she never was.

11. Jim

May 5, 2017 at 1:41 am

This is typical of a colored uneducated moron. She is not only very ugly on the outside but she is also very ugly on the inside. Just give her a water mellon and a banana and send her on her way. Maybe she can get a job doing Trumps floors. Now that would be poetic justice.

• Betsy

May 5, 2017 at 1:54 am

This comment sounds a bit like the crap they talk on the view. Her race has nothing to do with her nasty mouth. There are reasonable, and unreasonable people in all of the races. She is in fact just a person who a lot of people liked to watch do her craft of acting and such that allowed the fame to go to her head to the point that she thinks she is much better ay knowing what is best for all of us then we do. We don’t need this type of person in a position where any young people would look up to her as though her behavior is ok. It is not. I am sure she puts her pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us. Grow up whoopi, wehave heard enough from you.

• Hicks

May 5, 2017 at 2:35 am

Why would you keep down grading with this ,fire them now.

• Patricia Y

May 5, 2017 at 11:46 pm

You should be put to death. I personally can’t stand her, but your comments are racist, so cruel. Shame on you. You’re an embarrasment!

• J Ramos

May 10, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Love that thought

12. Martha Haley

May 5, 2017 at 1:54 am

I can’t stand her she has no class acts like she has the answer for everything,but doesn’t!!! She can leave the country like she said she would if Trump got elected,I for one will not miss her!!!

13. Denise

May 5, 2017 at 2:36 am

I stoped watching my favorite show the view a long time ago. I can not stand her or Joy. They make me so upset it can mess up my hole day. That is not healthy so I had to stop watching these two very mean ugly lady’s and I am trying to be nice here. This show was an awesome show many years ago. I can not believe what it has become. Please do us all a favor and get them off the show ASP I can not believe your ratings are that good with these two. They are about as trash as one can get.

14. Sharon

May 5, 2017 at 3:29 am

Fire her Ass..

15. Donna

May 5, 2017 at 3:40 am

You have to be an idiot to keep her. She is crazy to think her opinions worth one cent. I hate to think she is paid that kind of money to be a racist,and has NO respect for OUR President she was going to leave this Good Ole USA if President Trump won…… LET HER and Joy go…… save your money from the two of their salary and just maybe your show want be CANCELED……A blonde bimbo could better than both of them put together………l have stopped watching this show because they are stupid if they think anyone believes anything that comes out of there mouth.

16. Wendy

May 5, 2017 at 5:38 am

Please don’t re – hire them for another year!

17. abacus

May 5, 2017 at 8:42 am

Pay her peanuts, that’s what you pay monkeys isn’t it.

18. SAL

May 5, 2017 at 8:58 am

When she goes the show will be better off with out her bigoted statements

19. Gene Ormond

May 5, 2017 at 9:14 am

And the DUMB ASSES AT ABC will pay her liberal is as liberal does.

20. Mary Ann Anthony

May 5, 2017 at 9:26 am

Fire her now. She is sickening. She is also sick in the head. I can’t believe the things that she says and is still able to be on tv. She is an ugly fat racist.

21. Mary Dorholt

May 5, 2017 at 1:10 pm

You can get someone for less money and soooo much better for that job. She needs to go. I would start watching again. Joy needs to go as well.She is not possible to watch.

22. Pingback: BREAKING: Whoopi To Possibly Be FIRED By ABC After She Did THIS - VNutube

23. Dren Bard

May 5, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Female Sasquatch

24. Lena

May 5, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Fire her

25. Patrica

May 5, 2017 at 5:57 pm

They are stupid Make it controversy.They do not need her a**.There’s other stars out there.She’s made her money.3 1/2 million I would just love to see Tommy on there. Joy would leave.Think about it you’ll have new staff and you’ll be paying them less money And they will be will see you around where the h*** is she.

26. Frank McGraw

May 5, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Fire the gorilla

27. Sharron Smith

May 5, 2017 at 6:36 pm

I don’t care if she goes or stays. She is nothing to me I don’t watch anything on A B C. They don’t have a show or anything worth watching.

• Dolores Martine

May 8, 2017 at 12:51 am

Never watch that show anymore! Maybe if “she left along with Bayhard? I would watch again???!!!!

28. Janice

May 5, 2017 at 7:33 pm

I would give her what she’s worth….$00.2 that’s it the dumb bitch….

29. Alicia

May 5, 2017 at 7:57 pm

well, I thought she was leaving the country after Trump was elected. What happened there whoopie?????

30. david

May 5, 2017 at 9:20 pm

whoopi is kinda like underwear, needs to be changed daily. always been a bigot[ still trying to figure out what the hell ted danson was thinking, too much real CHEERS!] send her ass to canada, oh, wait, they dont want her either! the older she gets the nuttier!! we need to worry more about north koreas suck-sum-shit than her!!

31. Phyllis

May 5, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Who cares if she doesn’t stay I really don’t watch her because I can’t stand her, loud mouth know-it-all

32. Lee George

May 6, 2017 at 2:37 am

This is the reason I no longer watch ABC either, shows and people like her that think the deserve more than they are talented for. Just like Kelly Rippa, blackmailing exec’s to stupid not to say no.

It’s amazing she could get a job on the, ‘Next Generation!’ for clearly she is not of this world!

Now GIT!

33. ken severt

May 6, 2017 at 3:00 am

send her down south to pick cotton

34. dorie

May 6, 2017 at 3:04 am

Who in their right minds would even watch that horrible show, nothing but women spewing hate for everybody and everything. Blow away never to be seen or heard from again.

• Hattie Mayes

May 8, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Holy smokes! I clicked on an article and landed in the 1960s. Whoopi feels so entitled? Watermelon ?(one word one L) Banana? do floors? ‘Colored’ uneducated moron? She is Racist? women Spewing Hate? whats OUR President?…he is everyones President. Talk about Spewing Hate!!
      It’s not a diff color Pres for each race here in America! Talk about spewing hate. She doesnt use the language you folks are. She is allowed to not agree with him, 1st amendment, but ethics, morals, common sense say not to call ppl names or use derogatory racist dialogue.
      This is at least as bad as early 60s if not worse. I know what it was like. I am from the South and I swear, the negativity in this post is wicked yet heartbreaking. Its ppl like you that keep the dialogue going about Racism that should be history decades ago. At least YOUR President(as you called him) pretends to like ppl of color, even if he doesn’t.
      You folks need to utilize the underused 27th amendment! THE RIGHT TO TURN THE CHANNEL!
      God bless America, we sure need it,worse than I thought about 20 minutes ago.
      Happy Mothers Day to ALL of you

• Joann Brooks

May 9, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Spewing hate breeds hate.I comment on my dislikes but not in a hateful way.We don’t all like everything and everybody.
      Lets all try to do better.

35. Rick Parker

May 6, 2017 at 5:58 am

I personally can’t stand the View. It is one of the most negative shows on TV and I quit watching it when Barbara W alters was no longer there. It is just so depressing … Take it off!!! Thanks

36. sharon elizabeth gordon

May 6, 2017 at 6:21 am

I dont watch it anymore because I cant stand her or that red head Joy or something. So one sided and opionionated

37. Rita

May 6, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I think here experTion date has long been over.

38. Mary

May 6, 2017 at 4:14 pm

View??? What view??? it’s all one-sided liberal biased hate. Joy and Whooping need to go!

39. louise kent

May 6, 2017 at 8:14 pm

She should have been fired long time ago. I know the show would have many more viewere if she and joy were gone. aafire them both

40. June Shaar

May 6, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Noone I know would EVER watch that show!! When Barbara Walters was the “STAR”, it was mildly interesting. The “view” now, is simply a TV arm of Nazi democrat liberalism, through the eyes of Whoopi & her Libtard cohorts!! Get rid of her & her hateful, Ugly rhetoric, & do it fast! Surely there are better things to use television time for!!!

41. jo smo

May 6, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Boy , is she in denial!!! Can’t stand that show- wouldn’t pay her $1.00 a year!!!

42. Kirksey

May 7, 2017 at 12:02 pm

I agree with Sharron Smith, I don’t watch anyway , but if her and Joy were gone . I would watch again. I try to watch when Candace Cameron Bure was there, but they just ran over her, no respect, no matters.

43. Emkay The Great

May 7, 2017 at 2:54 pm

I tuned to this show one day, by accident, and immediately moved on because I swear I could smell Whoopi’s hair! .. some kind of nastiness for sure!!

44. Tom Grant

May 7, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I watched her the other day as she lectured viewers on how the people at the view believe IN FREE SPEECH, even when others disagree with them. Then when the conservative on the far right side of their table started giving her view on some political topic, Whoopi interrupted her and said, “I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THAT” totally cutting her off because she, (Whoopi) disagreed. Such hypocrites!

45. Bonnie Daniels

May 8, 2017 at 12:57 am

Whoopi and Joy are two of the reasons I don’t watch the show and haven’t for years. Disgraceful comments by both. It would be a great improvement for both of them to be GONE!!!

46. billy profitt

May 8, 2017 at 1:36 am

fire her, and get her out of the country

47. Bill Coffman

May 8, 2017 at 5:31 am

The only reason she hasn’t been fired long ago is the network knows she would have cried prejudice and filed a big lawsuit. Why did Barbara Walters get fed up???

48. Emily

May 8, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Truthfully, Whoopie only has a name to offer. ABC could get the same drivel for a lot less. Her name is not worth a pinch of what they have been paying her. Do your budget a favor ABC and let her go. Her celebrity has run it’s course.

49. Marty

May 8, 2017 at 4:58 pm

When I accidentally get on the station where THE VIEW is on and see all of those ole whiners on there, it is sort of like going into the rest room at a truck stop and several people have used the Pot and couldn’t flush it. IT stinks, it is an ugly mess and you want to RUN out of the place. Yep that is how I feel when I hear especially a couple of them ranting on the show. It needs to be FLUSHED and cleaned out. The only way the View could even be considered a viable show is to have 6 people on, 3 liberals and 3 Conservatives and then they intellectually talk about the things going in and we find out both sides and then we can get a real view. FLUSH THE SHOW AS IT IS NOW

50. ken stuart

May 8, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Enough is enough. Please STOP the person beating Whoopie with the UGLY STICK. I can’t imagine some man saying “Im hitting that”

51. D. L, Marley

May 9, 2017 at 1:02 am

She is the most negative big mouth woman I have ever seen. I don’t like seeing our president bashed while she is praising the hell out of Obama who didn’t do one thing in eight years, but vacation, party with the stars, and show his teeth. He should never have been president, but yet she loves him…wonder if it is he is black. liberals love her trash, well, most of them, but she is hard to look at and hard to listen to, and if you are on this end of the screen you know that woman certainly isn’t worth what she is getting much less $1.5 million dollar raise.

52. Dorina Dennerlein

May 9, 2017 at 2:58 am

Whoppi needs to go!!!!!!! She is a narcissist!!!!!Not fit to lead!!!! HAHA

53. ILEANA

May 9, 2017 at 2:40 pm

SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE A LONG TIME AGO, I DON´T KNOW WHEN SHE WILL BE ELIMINATED IT IS ABOUT TIME TO DO IT NOW !!!!!!!!!

54. J Ramoa

May 10, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Let that Moronic, man looking and acting, racist, half bald, traditional african mud curled hair, homely, narcissistic, sorry ass of an excuse for a woman thing GG. Fire her, and her loud mouth clone, the jewish shiksa Joy Behar. Put some intelligent educated TALENT in that slot.

55. Fatima Baeta

May 10, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I wish they would let her go. She has taken too many liberties, and thinks she is above and beyond everyone else. Very smug. Because of her attitude I finally had to quit watching the program.

56. Elaine Good

May 10, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Get rid of her and Joy there both just BIG MOUTHS!!!

57. rich nicoletti

May 11, 2017 at 11:15 am

As long as she fills the seats, she’ll get what she wants. She’s worse than a toothache. I can’t watch those pathetic women. She feeds on the deteriorating minds of her selected liberal female audience.

58. David Stephens

May 11, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I think everthing has already been said!