Budweiser Just Issued A Statement Regarding The NFL Protests

After the tensions rose following Trump’s speech criticizing NFL players who protested the anthem and disrespected our nation and all the values, many conservatives were outraged, and among them is one major NFL sponsor, Budweiser. The company has issued a statement what the liberals won’t like it for sure.

Budweiser recently came forward and responded to Mike Flynn Jr’s worries regarding the players who dishonor the American flag by refusing to stand up during the national anthem.

Budweiser owners believe the National Anthem is something that the company is proud of, and they are planning to discuss with NFL for their recent actions that have brought a lot of negative attention.

They also said that the company has been supporting veterans, military dependents and armed forces for a long time now, which shows why the company feels so irritated by the disrespect the league is demonstrating.

Many American also feel the same way and they show it by burning their NFL shirts, season tickets, not showing up to games and even avoiding the games on TV, which brought NFL the lowest ratings since 1980. And seeing how the liberal media avoids announcements like this one, it is up to us to spread it.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below.

1. Angie

September 28, 2017 at 4:22 am

I absolutely agree. I support our military. These athletes get rich in a great country like America then they want to destroy what makes America great. They are not heroes.

2. Linda Wallace

September 28, 2017 at 4:24 am

I will not buy any product that supports the NFL.

3. CelticCat2015

September 28, 2017 at 4:30 am

As long as Budweiser continues to do business with the NFL, I won’t be doing business with them!

4. Cheryl Bottle

September 28, 2017 at 4:31 am

Thank you for your stand.

5. Lynn Fay

September 28, 2017 at 4:31 am

I can only pray that Budweiser does the right thing and pull all the ads for all of the games. We are proud Budweiser drinkers and would to stay that way.

6. Jerry

September 28, 2017 at 4:32 am

Yes If they won’t stand , get rid of them ! NFL people get on board with making it a requirement or find a new job…

7. MSG Darrell Wilson

September 28, 2017 at 4:34 am

You are taking a stand for the flag and the patriotic duty to protect and defend it. Thanks guys.

8. MARGARET ERBEN

September 28, 2017 at 4:37 am

I’M GLAD THEY HAVE COME FORWARD! IF THEY HAD CONTINUED TO SUPPORT THE NFL WE NOT ONLY WERE NOT WATCHING FOOTBALL, WE WERE GOING TO BE CHANGING OUR BEER! THANK YOU BUDWEISER FOR SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND OUR FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!

• PATRICIA NEWMAN

September 28, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Thank you for your CONTINUED SUPPORT OF AMERICANS! THE BUDWEISER NAME IS A SIGN OF EXCELLENCE! I SHALL GIVE A BUDWEISER PARTY FOR PATRIOTIC FRIENDS!!
      THANK YOU!!
      PLEASE PLAY THE BUDWEISER COMMERCIAL FOR 911! IT IS THE MOST BREATHTAKING COMMERCIAL IN HISTORY! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

9. Liz Barrow

September 28, 2017 at 4:45 am

I stand for the flag and national anthem as any citizen should, I won’t watch any game ,or buy porducts of sponsors that supports these teams. Trump’s right to take a stand against the people trying to mock our country!

10. Patsy Ratcliff

September 28, 2017 at 4:48 am

I do believe to get these ungrateful players to understand exactly who is paying them so much; Is for “WE THE PEOPLE TO JUST STOP BUYING THEIR SUPPLIES AND GOING TO THEIR GAMES. HIT THESE PEOPLE WHERE IT WILL HURT THEM THE MOST; RIGHT IN THEIR POCKET BOOKS. We the people are well aware who protects our country and it is not a NFL player.

11. Robert M. Megginson

September 28, 2017 at 4:52 am

I am in total agreement with the above statement by Budweiser ! I appreciate their “stand” regarding the uncalled for actions of so many who have disgraced and simply “slapped” America in the face with their stupidity . Well, “Enough is Enough”!!!!! These actions and statements issued by the NFL (“No Fansger
    Left”) and some of its players has caused a giant wave of discontent and anger across
    our great nation.

12. Audrey Jackson

September 28, 2017 at 5:01 am

Thank you Budweiser for taking a stand. I hate to see 200 idiot ruin a great sport. Your Clydesdale commercial are the best part of the games.

13. Peggy Berry

September 28, 2017 at 5:22 am

Thank You Budweiser! We the People will continue Boycotting NFL until there’s an apology from them. Here in America, we take pride in Our Country, Our Flag, Our National Anthem and Our Men and Women in Uniform! We are tried of the ungrateful NFL Players. Now we are finding out it’s also the MLB. !!!! Too many sports and their players are not worth watching, especially the way they dishoner our views on Our Country, Our Flag, Our National Anthem and Our Men and Women in Uniform! We love your product, but you continue to sponsor these Sports that disrespects our Views, we won’t be buying your product!

14. Pingback: Budweiser Just Issued A Statement Regarding The NFL Protests – Conservative Politics

15. REAGAN

September 28, 2017 at 6:01 am

I STAND WITH BUDWEISER . THANK YOU FOR STANDNG UP MILITARYI

16. David

September 28, 2017 at 6:45 am

I knew that Budweiser supported our troops. I remember Budweiser coming out to Ft. Irwin with the Clydesdales back in 88. Now I can see them again in Jacksonville in September.Thank You Budweiser for your patriotism.

17. Dan

September 28, 2017 at 10:37 am

Now bring your A-B profits back to The USA already.
    Freeking bullshite that a foreign country owns Budweiser.

18. Debbie

September 28, 2017 at 12:45 pm

to all the players. Get out their and play football. Please stay out of politics as it just is not what your game watchers/fans want. Don’t disrespect the Flag or our Country. Please stand tall, hand over heart and recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I wish all the best for all the teams and hope they can get past this ugly time which will help your fans get past this terrible time too.
    If you cannot stand for our flag then please stay in locker room until it is over. Less hate spilling your way and an easier heart for the others, give it a try, please,

19. Devin

September 28, 2017 at 1:42 pm

They need to be fired like Trump said

20. Stephanie

September 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Company Decision Makers, please thoughtfully consider your association with the NFL. As it allows players, coaches, trainers to disrespect our flag, so it allows disrespect to all Americans, as well as military, first responders. In the past, your company has supported military and I can assure you military personnel consume large quantities of your beer. That can change. Your actions determine your future. Part ways with the NFL.

21. Pingback: Budweiser Just Sent a Brutal Message to the NFL – AnyPolitics

22. Pat

September 28, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Thank You Budweiser!!! My husband was a Vietnam veteran who loved football. He would be disgusted by the actions of these rich ungrateful people who don’t understand the sacrifices our military make that give them the things they have. Thank you for acknowledging the millions of Americans who honor our flag and respect the meaning of our anthem

23. Janet Hassenplug

September 28, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Thank you Budweiser. We believe in America if you disrespect us than you can leave. Americans gave you fame and we can take it away.

24. Italianoj1

September 28, 2017 at 4:23 pm

I just hope they stick to what they say unlike Jerry Jones Dallas Cowboys said one thing, then turns around & kneels with the team. STAY STRONG BUDWEISER!

25. Mickey Kocic

September 28, 2017 at 5:17 pm

I’ve never had Budweiser because I’m in Canada. This tempts me to try it!

26. Lewis Natch

September 28, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Budweiser is headquartered in Leuven Belgium . Carlos Brito of Brazil is CEO. Modelo and Corona are moreover American than Bud or Bud Light. It’s a joke how they portray themselves as American. Stop waiving the flag Budweiser. You are no longer American.

27. Pam Markworth

September 28, 2017 at 6:07 pm

We do not drink beer but if we did, you would be our beer of choice after your proclamation on this tragic event the NFL thinks is comical. People of this nation are totally disgusted by their reasons and their antics. The players are prima donnas who believe they know everything about everything. We never watched football because of their superior intelligence. We watched for the entertainment value and turned it off in the end either happy or sad. Forgotten again until next weekend. I am afraid the sponsors of the NFL will be boycotted by millions of Americans if there are not more companies like you who remember and respect our nation. Thank you, Budweiser!!!

28. Derrel

September 28, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Pull your ad’s Bud now

29. Jerry Cassity

September 29, 2017 at 2:44 am

Thank You Budweiser, I don’t drink anymore,but I’ll buy your product and share with my friends that do, for your stance against those who disrespect our flag an our veterans. God Bless America !!!!!

30. CARL WARD

September 29, 2017 at 3:13 am

Carl Ward
    Just now ·

***This is legit. I just called and they have option one solely for this issue.*** ONLY ONE NUMBER BUT OPLEASE CALL BUD ,,,, Anheuser-Busch
    800-342-5283
    This is the number to . They want to know how you feel about NFL players kneeling during the anthem and if they should continue supporting the NFL through advertisement dollars with a quick push button survey. Let them know what you think. Call during business hours and it’s an automated system and asks if you are calling about the
    NFL. Press 1 and then leave your message.
    Feel free to copy and post

31. Chief_Cabioch

September 29, 2017 at 4:37 am

the NFL, (No Fans Left) has fallen hook line and sinker for the lefts well known tactics of division, They couldnt succeed with using head and other injuries so they found a much better way of getting them to commit financial suicide and self destruction, yes the players ALL have opinions, yes they all have a right to express them, but people going to games spending large amounts of money, to enjoy a game dont want to see or hear guys making 30 times more money than the Average fan, bitch about how tough life is in America, the outrageous stupidity of such statements when making millions a year is the straw that broke the camels back, Americans have had enough of the race card, and all the rest of the lefts tactics, when the NFL puts out its fire sale signs, thank the democrat party

32. Joe Troupe

September 29, 2017 at 10:15 am

I feel better about BUDWEISER, now. I DO NOT feel better about the NFL or the pussy OWNERS and COACHES. Getting rid of the LITTLE BOYS who started and continued this mess is the ROAD TO FORGIVENESS!

33. Pingback: Budweiser Issued A Statement On The NFL Protests - Patriots Agenda

34. Pingback: Budweiser Issued A Statement On The NFL Protests - News Exposed

35. Pingback: Budweiser Issued A Statement On The NFL Protests - World Source Media

36. Jeanette Edmiston

September 29, 2017 at 1:10 pm

I am a senior citizen and love the game of football. I also have my favorite players. Some are black and some are white. I have never looked at color. I am totally disappointed at the way they are conducting themselves and don’t understand why this is just now coming to the forefront. The greatest country in the world has given each of them the greatest opportunity to pursue their dreams and make lots of money. Having said that I can’t support anyone that disrespects the flag, national anthem and the men and women who have fought and died to give them this opportunity. God Bless the USA.

37. Cassandra Fagan

September 29, 2017 at 4:19 pm

But Budweiser signed a contract till 2020 or close to it, how are they going to get past that huge 2.SOMETHING million dollar contract!!???? Believe it when i see them pull their ads and eat that contract!!!!

38. STEVE

September 29, 2017 at 5:45 pm

“Story Behind National Anthem”

This story is why so many Men,and Women have fought and die for this country cense 1776.

39. Royce Rucker

September 29, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Thank you Budweiser was afraid I had drank my last Bud please hurry up and pull support of NFL so that I can have my next one.

40. Gary S

September 29, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Thanks Budweiser — I think I’ll have a Bud and watch ice hockey. We also appreciate that you support our military.

41. Sam Smesme

September 30, 2017 at 4:53 am

I agree with Budweiser company to support the flag and the American people to stand and honor the veterans and the flag and the national anthem , however I’m one of the millions Americans that were not watch football or go to their games or support Their activities if they don’t stand and respect the flag and the country that they’re living in , and I particularly don’t really care about millionaires who only care about how much money they going to make and how many games They’re going to win that’s all beside the point makes football not interesting anymore , Way to go Budweiser company I’m so proud of you for taking action about that make all the American people happy thank you so much

42. Pingback: Budweiser Just Issued A Statement On The NFL Protests - Conservative Bless

43. The Sandmann

October 3, 2017 at 1:34 am

I’m in total agreement. Budweiser made a smart move. I for one will not go to any games.

44. Dick Neva

October 4, 2017 at 5:55 am

The “don’t stands ” get too damn much attention when they should be avoided!

45. Pingback: Budweiser With A Statement On The NFL Protests - Republicans Team