They Did it! California Manages to Pass the Bill We All Hoped Would Never Become a Reality

What is it with California?

Maybe with more people comes more stupidity? That could explain New York, too.

Just the other day there was a story about Sacramento paying gangbangers to not kill people. Wow.

You’d think the Golden State couldn’t get anymore stupid than that, right?

Well, they’re not done just yet…

The California state senate passed a bill Thursday that would prevent landlords from reporting suspected illegal immigrant tenants to federal authorities.

The Immigrant Tenant Protection Act, introduced by Democratic Assemblyman David Chiu of San Francisco, broadly prohibits housing discrimination on the basis of immigration status. The measure also specifically bars landlords from reporting or threatening to report information about their tenant to immigration authorities as way to force that person to vacate the housing.

As with most immigration-focused bills coming out of the California statehouse, the bill’s sponsor says it is necessary to shield illegal immigrants against the Trump administration’s tough immigration enforcement.

Good golly.

You can’t even turn over criminals these days? What is wrong with these progressive freakshows?

Why are illegals treated better than Americans? Why do lefties hate so much the country that has given them everything?

Talk about aggravating.

The problem with the left is that they want to make America Mexico again.

1. Carlton Eugene Corbin

September 11, 2017 at 8:27 am

October 7, 2003, in a special recall election to replace then-Governor Gray Davis

2. Jimmer

September 11, 2017 at 9:51 am

Democrats are stuiped they don’t think right in less it fills there pockets they are a disaster to Americans

3. Brenda Crawford

September 11, 2017 at 11:36 am

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I’M BELIEVING MORE AND MORE THAT WITH THE MENTALITY SO MUCH OF CALIFORNIA SEEMS TO HAVE, WE SHOULD BUILD A WALL ALL ALONG THE EAST SIDE OF CALIFORNIA AND BLOCK THEM IN THERE SO THEY CAN DEAL WITH WHAT THEY OPENLY COMMENT ABOUT THEIR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT THEY WANT TO PROTECT SO BADLY AND LET THEM REAP THE REWARDS AND CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR BRILLIANT IDEAS….I JUST DON’T GET IT AT ALL WHY THEY HATE THEIR COUNTRY AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT WANT HAPPY AND PEACEFUL LIVES SO MUCH…..UUUUGH

4. Roger Hudgins

September 11, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Don’t these stupid people realize federal law trumps state law and state laws trump city laws.

5. John Nalley

September 11, 2017 at 1:28 pm

I’ll never forget what Archie Bunker said about California ” the land of fruits & nuts, everyone is a little fruity and nuts’

6. kabowings

September 11, 2017 at 2:47 pm

As a legal, white, American born citizen, what do I get from my country? Oh yes…..the right to work in and for a country I believe in. Why could I not get free education? Wrong color, wrong ethnic group. Why can I not get food stamps, CHIPS, Medicaid, etc? Wrong color, wrong ethnic group. I was raised to work, and to work hard to earn what I reap. These ILLEGALS are being treated so much better than I am. What is wrong with this picture?

7. william

September 12, 2017 at 1:18 am

they should still have to listen too our president, they are still neighbors to our 49 other states, they should be a limit on how far a state can go on being stupid and then the president can step in because California is putting the rest of the united states in danger with any threat from imigrants in California !