CNN: DACA Illegal Aliens Threatening to Self-Deport if Amnesty Fails

Some illegal aliens shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program are planning to self-deport from the United States if an amnesty is not passed soon, according to a CNN report.
Alex and Daniela Velez, two illegal alien sisters enrolled in the DACA program, were profiled for a CNN report which revealed how some illegal aliens are planning to leave the U.S. if they do not receive amnesty.

CNN reported:

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24-years-old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”

Should Alex, who is 19, find herself unprotected, she said she is clear on what her plan will be. “I will leave. I will leave America as soon as possible,” she said. “I want to be able to leave on my terms. I’m not going to be waiting for anyone to come for me.”

During a press conference with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Mexico’s Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Videgaray said his country would benefit greatly from DACA illegal aliens returning home to Mexico, as Newsweek reported:

“If young people protected under DACA were to come back to Mexico, that would be a great gain for Mexico and a loss for the United States,” Luis Videgaray, Mexico’s Foreign Relations Secretary, said in Spanish at a joint news conference in Mexico City with U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland. [Emphasis added]

A DACA amnesty would put more citizen children of illegal aliens — known as “anchor babies” — on federal welfare, as Breitbart News reported, while American taxpayers would be left with a potentially $26 billion bill.

Additionally, about one in five DACA illegal aliens, after an amnesty, would end up on food stamps, while at least one in seven would go on Medicaid.

At the southern border, a DACA amnesty has the potential to trigger a border surge that could triple the number of illegal aliens pouring through the U.S.-Mexico border. Since DACA’s inception, more than 2,100 recipients of the program have been kicked off because they were found to either be criminals or gang members.

1. LaTxGuy

February 10, 2018 at 2:03 am

All we had to do was hurt their gentle feelings? I hope they are serious and better start packing as the dems are not going to give as long as they cannot get your votes. Bye!! Say hello to Juan while you are there.

2. paulette

February 10, 2018 at 2:04 am

UM IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE THREAT,ODIOS AMEGOS

3. Mary

February 10, 2018 at 2:04 am

American Dreamers 1st. and always

4. Alean Stoops

February 10, 2018 at 2:09 am

WE Americans’s have paid for these illegals for to many years already It is time for us to have our dreams which we will pay for too. If we can afford them after paying for the illegals dreams. We need to pass bills where we can cut the pay of Senate & house members and null& void the law they passed to protect them selves while we were paying them to serve us.

5. brenda crawford

February 10, 2018 at 2:10 am

I OFTEN WONDER IF THESE DACCA FOLKS, SHOULD THEY ACTUALLY GO BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY WITH THEIR FAMILIES THERE MIGHT ACTUALLY FIND IT TO BE A GOOD THING….KNOWING THEIR FAMILIES AND MAYBE EVEN TEACHING THEM THE WORTHWHILE THINGS THEY’VE LEARNED WHILE BEING IN THE USA….IT MIGHT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY MANY OF THEM THINK AND LEARN TO LIVE THEIR NEW LIVES….JUST A THOUGHT….

6. Sandro

February 10, 2018 at 2:10 am

Just like all the libs. that promised to leave the Country if Trump wins, they never did.
    Same with the lib. illigals.

7. Abby Abbott-Ewen

February 10, 2018 at 2:20 am

I will be happy to help you pack!!!

8. Alex Mackie

February 10, 2018 at 2:42 am

Please do, I am so tired of these arrogant asses !!!!

• Don

February 10, 2018 at 2:56 am

What makes the ass holes think we Americans owe them anything. We nee to take care of our own. What pisses me ogg is the number of years the’ve been here illegal

9. Ovetta Woznicki-Cockrell

February 10, 2018 at 2:44 am

How soon can you leave? Great idea. Wish I had thought of it.

10. James Gunderson

February 10, 2018 at 3:17 am

Good-bye happy to see you go. Why stay where you’re not welcome anyway? Leave already.

11. pat bell

February 10, 2018 at 3:38 am

problem solved

12. Lloyd Chappell

February 10, 2018 at 4:18 am

As far as I am concerned , The DREAMERS have had plenty of time to have become CITIZENS ! THEREFORE, THERE SHOULD BE NO AMNESTY ! Why have they chose to ignore the procedure by our Constitution ? SO therefore , probably the BEST THING FOR THEM TO DO IS – SELF DEPORT !! And then “WE THE PEOPLE” would not have to support them with our tax money .

• Norma