Comey Wife: ‘I Wanted a Woman President Really Badly, and I Supported Hillary Clinton’

During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.

“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”

James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election.

“My wife and girls marched in the Women’s March, the day after President Trump’s inauguration,” he said. “At least my four daughters — probably all five of my kids, wanted Hillary Clinton to be the first woman president. I know my amazing spouse did.”

WATCH:

Continue Reading

1. Jack Gerson

April 16, 2018 at 8:06 pm

How about a big Hello everyone, Jail this guy fast and he can pay his own way with profits from his book.

• M.J. Bradley

April 16, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Stellar idea, Jack Gerson.

• Glorai

April 17, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Hillary has been positioning in the jobs that she needed him, therefore, he doesn’t need financial help.

2. Sharon King

April 16, 2018 at 8:10 pm

Comey said, I know my amazing spouse did.” She can’t be too amazing if she wanted Hillary.

• Kay

April 16, 2018 at 10:19 pm

I guess that depends on which department she is amazing in!! I can’t understand how anyone could/would vote for someone merely on their gender! Heck, that’s what’s wrong with this world today! People voted for Obama because of his race! PEOPLE!!! I’m just amazed that people are that stupid!!

3. glenda LaFont

April 16, 2018 at 8:12 pm

Of course he supported Hillary look all he did to get her elected. My theory
    is if you were for Hillary than you are no different than she is..

4. b johnson

April 16, 2018 at 8:12 pm

That is her choice also MINE. Trump is basically a true crook He cheated his workers out of their hard earned pay. He cheated all the students at Trump college out of thousands of dollars. He is the biggest liar on the face of the earth and he calls the FBI lairs What a jerk.

5. Tana Bouquet

April 16, 2018 at 8:13 pm

Yes , I can imagine her feeling down.

I was a supporter, and then as I was doing some research, I found out about somethings of major negative proportions, connected with her, and That Day, I too, was feeling let down…..
    deep state is brainwashed by some truly demented people.
    I was very dismayed over what was going on in dc and other parts of our world. Trump was running,,,,,Thank you Lord. We are truly blessed. Ms. Comey, you can rise above that too. all have a nice day…..Best! 🙂 sometimes good people have bad things that happen to them.

6. Jim McDonnell

April 16, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Did the Russians meddle in our elections? I don’t know, but I’m pretty SURE the FBI did. The FBI is supposed to be a NEUTRAL organization,so why did they have their hand on the scale? They’re supposed to be A-political, but are they?
    Comey, by his OWN admission and actions, decided to be investigator, Judge and Jury. Where does he get all that power?

7. Tana Bouquet

April 16, 2018 at 8:18 pm

I am a Trump Supporter.

Opinions are necessary in our world, but do not be misled……

8. Bill T Cowart

April 16, 2018 at 8:24 pm

A woman will be President in the near future, Thank God it was not Hillary! And it was too bad the first black President was Obama the Muslim Brotherhood supporter.

9. William Richard Nicholson FB

April 16, 2018 at 8:25 pm

She apparently desired killiary only because she supposedly has female plumbing. She couldn’t quote even one historical accomplishment of killiary that has been beneficial to the citizens of the nation. I bet she considers herself an intellectual cause her circle of associates all congratulate themselves as so darn smart , parroting the same programmed responses …..

• Mary

April 17, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Absolutely !! Anyone who votes for someone because of their gender is as STUPID as someone voting for someone voting for the color of someone’s skin.. Wake up people !! It is too late in the day to be this foolish !!

10. McFerguson

April 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm

This Comey clown was conflicted six ways to Sunday. No wonder he couldn’t follow the Rule of Law and throw the book at ‘Crooked’ Hillary. His wife and family would’ve disowned him!

11. Nancy Carr

April 16, 2018 at 8:42 pm

How fortunate our country is that Hillary Clinton DID NOT become president. It’s absurd to vote for a woman because she’s a woman. Vote for the merits of the person, of which Hillary has none.. oh wait, she can be charming when she wants something. I guess that’s a merit.

12. Kathleen Gordon

April 16, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Is this article trying to give reason why Comey did what he did?? I feel sorry for his kids when he goes to jail for someone who doesn’t give a damn about him. Stupid is as stupid does… I wonder if she was one of the ones that wore woman private parts on there heads!!!

13. Daniel R. Smith, Sr.

April 16, 2018 at 10:44 pm

COMEYS WIFE IS IGNORANT AS COMEY> THEY BOTH SHOULD BE IN JAIL>:

14. mh46

April 16, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Women have their strengths and men have theirs, and they are NOT in the same ball park. Some day there may come along a woman who would be a good president, but it is just WRONG to elect a president just because she is a woman. Comey might have been a good president, being head and shoulders above most other people – had he not proved to be petty; a small mind. Trump is “head and shoulders” above Comey as far as knowing how to LEAD, how to handle politics AND economics.

• Stacy

April 17, 2018 at 12:19 am

I agree. I’m a female and also bisexual. But I will never vote for someone just because they are female and support the LGB community. Hell I don’t even support that cult. I’m a republican female that wanted to always keep her preverse ways in the bedroom and not the government shoving it down everybody’s throats! I certainly will not vote for a person just because they are female. Sorry I’m not a feminist either. That’s just dumb. Also I will never vote for a democrat ever! My 5 kids are also never going to vote democrat either. My veteran Christian husband and I are raising them as republicans and my oldest who is graduating this June and is now 18 just registered as a republican herself. Next will be my 17 year old son come next May and so on. I’m only 37 but I remember when we were actually taught facts in school and not trying to brainwash our kids to become the puppets for the demicommies! This is absurd and I also will never vote for someone just because of their color. Now of it was Alan West… damn better believe I’d vote for him in a heartbeat. He actually had morals and he is a true patriot. Not to mention he loves America too.

15. Robert

April 17, 2018 at 12:27 am

Comet your wife is as ugly as Hillary. You and Bill need your eyes checked!

16. Foster Ryan

April 17, 2018 at 3:12 am

Would love to see Comey in a cell next to Hilary. Who knows they might become jail house lovers.

• Billy

April 17, 2018 at 4:10 am

They need old Bill in there or he will feel left out,lol

17. SJCharlie

April 17, 2018 at 4:10 am

Please thank your husband for handing the election to Donald Trump! It was the only good deed he has ever none.
    You two must have some great political conversations since the election.

18. Sandra

April 17, 2018 at 6:15 am

She voted for Hillary, ALL BECAUSE SHE’S A WOMAN, knowing that she broke the law regarding her emails, lied to the people of the United States regarding Benghazi and feathered the Clinton Foundation’s nest by making back door deals while she was Secretary of State, This only proves she has sawdust for brains!

19. gerald diamond

April 17, 2018 at 11:53 am

how about her honest she lies so much you can t tell when sheis telling the truth ,she is a trader look what she did with the uraineum and open boarders on and on nuts ,i want someone who will do the job like trump semper fi try it you might like it .

20. Glorai

April 17, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Glorai
    April 17, 2018 at 5:11 pm
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.