Weeks After Tim Allen's Show Was Cancelled, ABC Gets DEVASTATING News...

Weeks After Tim Allen’s Show Was Cancelled, ABC Gets DEVASTATING News…

ABC pulled the worst move of the year when they cancelled a show that was doing well on the ratings. It seems like great ratings weren’t enough to keep Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing on the screen. This is clearly a liberal vs conservative thing as the liberal head honchos at ABC must’ve had enough of the hilarious show that’s done so well for them.

It’s crazy to think that a popular network like ABC would cancel a hit Friday night show over politics. Instead of keeping an open mind, providing people entertainment in a great show, and keeping those ratings hot – ABC pulls the plug.

Now this doesn’t make any sense to a normal person, of course, because who would yank a show that’s going well on ratings? No one with a working mind. Of course, in a liberal state of mind, one which often lacks common sense and chooses feelings over facts, then this makes perfect sense.

And now the phone calls, Tweets, and Facebook posts run amok towards ABC, threatening to boycott the network for pulling a successful and likable show.

It’s like someone gave ABC a shovel and told them to dig their own ditch. Any more shenanigans like this and they might be laying in it.

It’s TV upfront week, which means major network cancellations are being announced left, right and center.

But the liberal ABC Television Network’s decision to axe Tim Allen’s hit Friday night comedy The Last Man Standing has caused consternation among fans who suspect the highly rated multi-camera sitcom has been nixed primarily because of Allen’s right-of-center political beliefs.

The show was ABC’s second-most-watched comedy this season, with 8.1 million viewers, only behind Modern Family. Deadline Hollywood, which broke the news of the cancellation, reported that The Last Man Standing was “hitting ratings highs in its sixth season.”

Many viewers of the show think that the decision is being made by liberal ABC, owned by Disney, primarily because the series is about an unashamedly conservative character (Mike Baxter) played by a conservative actor. Allen told Jimmy Kimmel in March that living in Hollywood right now was akin to being in Nazi Germany.

ABC is, in a roundabout way, blaming FOX (who produces the show) and the crowd of viewers who seem to be aging. Doesn’t matter. Ratings are ratings and when enough people watch the show to provide the ratings, then that’s all that matters in the end.

Then there’s rumors swirling about ABC not wanting to promote anything that’s considered right wing. Their news section is left wing/liberal. The CEO of Disney, Bob Iger, may consider running for office as a democrat in 2020. There’s just so much liberalism on this network that it doesn’t make sense that they ever ran the show in the first place.

Then again, this IS business. They saw a good show and knew it would do well. They even have liberal writers helping with the jokes.

So what’s next? Will ABC ratings suffer because people boycott over the departure of Last Man Standing? Will another network pick it up and allow Tim Allen to start up right where he left off?

What backlash will ABC face on their other shows if the conservative crowd no longer cares to stick around before/after their favorite show since it’s gone? Sometimes people watch whatever is on next if they don’t feel like changing the channel. That’s extra ratings for ABC, but now those slight increases in numbers for other programming will likely be gone.

This was a terrible move for ABC. Liberal, conservative, it doesn’t matter. You don’t pull a show down when the ratings are doing well. That’s just bad business.

That’s letting feelings win the battle against facts and that’s what the liberals don’t understand.

1. Glenda Watson

May 14, 2017 at 7:51 pm

I love this show tied of networks telling us what to watch.

2. JOANNE

May 14, 2017 at 8:05 pm

YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE CANCELLING TIM ALLEN’S SHOW, BUT STILL LEAVE THAT TRASH OF A SHOW ( THE VIEW ). TALK ABOUT POLITICAL,
    THESE WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH, AND YET THEY ARE STILL ON…….WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS!

3. Barbara

May 14, 2017 at 8:12 pm

I am joining the boycott of ABC TV.

• Esther

May 19, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Here is ABC website.. abc.go.com I have a picture of the bitch JOY Byhar from the THE VIEW grasping Robin Williams crotch. if anyone wants it reply and I will e-mail it to you so you can e-mail it to them and your local ABC channel, and FOX. Tell them how the View is calling the kettle black with those 4 Libturds. Let them know you will not buy products that ABC has sponsors. That will hit their pocketbooks and e-mail and call the sponsors you will post that picture EVERYDAY on FB or tweeter until they bring back Last Man Standing. Or better yet another network picks them up.. I doubt Mike will work for ABC or FOX again.

4. Bruce

May 14, 2017 at 8:13 pm

I don’t watch much of anything on ABC anyway so now there’s just another reason not going to have it listed in my menu

5. TIMOTHY J ROFF

May 14, 2017 at 8:14 pm

BRING BACK LAST MAN STANDING

• Judy

May 20, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I agree and I am considered a liberal

6. Dean Jones

May 14, 2017 at 8:30 pm

So I read this post looking for the devastating news for ABC but didn’t find anything. Typical . I thought headlines were supposed to be relevant to the article. As far as ABC- between them and ESPN I already stopped watching. Now Because this show is on ABC and the way it was dismissed I may watch it if it lands on another network just because of the way this was done and that I’ve always liked Tim Allen. By the way, his politics have nothing to do with that.

7. dorie

May 14, 2017 at 8:32 pm

After awhile all I will be able to watch is Fox and Fox news. Keep politics out of shows, including award shows.

• Wendy

May 15, 2017 at 12:12 am

Agree

• Jean

May 15, 2017 at 2:03 am

Maybe you should turn off Fox and see what is really going on.

• Judy

May 21, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Maybe you should turn on FOX and see what is really happening. The percentage of negative news on FOX regarding President Trump was 52% and positive news was 48%. Sounds pretty balanced to me. They present both sides.

• Darren Blankenship

May 15, 2017 at 3:09 am

I agree. `Last Man Standing`is a remarkable show. It’s certainly one that most Americans can relate to as well as the hit show `Married with Children`. I long ago stopped watching the liberal media. But when it comes to news programs, we have a choice by changing the channel and exercising that choice. It is always understood that eventually all programs will run their course, run out of material, and fade away. Hopefully in a timely manner. ABC has been in last place in the ratings for as long as I can remember. It won’t matter to the largest majority of Americans if it itself concedes to being the liberal relic that it is and leaves the air. I watch Last Man in syndication now and will continue for as long as it remains on the air.

• carlos sandoval

May 15, 2017 at 7:10 pm

WHILE THE OTHER MAJOR NETWORK TALK SHOWS BASH OUR PRESIDENT THEY LET THEM CONTINUE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM THE TAKE OFF A SHOWW THATS ENTERTAIN AND FUNNY. THAT SHOWS VIEWING AND SPONSORSHIP IS DEAD TO OUR FAMILY AND EXTENDED FAMILY. THEY SUCK…….

• Janet

May 15, 2017 at 10:30 pm

They. Get rid of the good stuff and keep the crappy shows it’s a great show I wast half it every day the reruns
      Can net flux pick this up

• Allen Hanson

May 18, 2017 at 10:02 pm

Sadly that isn’t true…with Roger Ailes gone, his kids will turn fox into just another run of the mill rumor monger mill and regressive leftist platform, it is very sad indeed because if you look for alternative sources for news, they are now “selling” for $4.95 per month which wouldn’t be too bad if they banded together say under the banner of CRTV but that remains to be seen as conservatives also have egos which will probably result in multipul subscriptions being necessary in order to watch more than one or two of your favorite conservative news sources.

8. Roy Figueroa

May 14, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Bye bye ABC. My entire family love that show, Last Man Standing, and we will all be boycotting your Channel and all the programming on it. Whoever was in charge of the choice to cancel a #2 rates show should be fired. YOU BIG DUMMIES

9. Jan

May 14, 2017 at 8:40 pm

ABC is cutting its own throat so to speak. Out Country is getting behind this President who is trying to bring us back together finally. If anything they SHOULD be supporting the one person who is outspoken in His Support of our President AND our Country. I will gladly boycott ABC.

10. Larry

May 14, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Boycott the network, of course this would be none violent because we work and liberals DON’T.

11. Pat

May 14, 2017 at 8:46 pm

I am upset this will not be on! One of my Zfriday favorites!

12. Karen Dunn

May 14, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Just deleted my ABC shows from my DVR…..

13. Terri Anderson

May 14, 2017 at 9:05 pm

I hope another network is smart enough to pick up the show, like CMT picked up “Nashville”. The only show I enjoyed on ABC was Tim Allen’s. It is a great show, I love Nashville and followed it to CMT, I will follow Tim too. ABC sucks.

14. Carl S, Nichols Sr.

May 14, 2017 at 9:44 pm

My wife and I loved Last Man Standing and Tim Allen who was also on Home Improvement and since ABC decided to cancel the show, we will be boycotting ABC and will pass the word on as well as a petition to cancel ABC and will be boycotting Disney as well.

15. Zelda

May 14, 2017 at 9:58 pm

So the number one show is Modern Family…..promoting homosexuality…..and Last Man Standing is wrong????

16. Maureen Brassfield

May 14, 2017 at 10:01 pm

This is why I don’t watch ABC, Last Man Standing is one of the shows I will watch. ABC & the American people needs to grow up, an stop getting mad because they did not get their way. I did not vote for Obama 8 yrs ago but I did not get mad when he won. What is wrong with America, have we became a nation so spoil that if we don’t get our way we throw a tantrum!

17. Joan Brigham

May 14, 2017 at 10:09 pm

When ABC cancelled All My Children and One Life to LIve about 5 years ago, the soap fans boycotted ABC, and it was the most successful in TV history. Sponsors stopped advertising, and the ratings of ABC dropped to dead last. They have never recovered fully, and they have their finger on the button to cancel anything they want to, and we haven’t even turned on ABC in 5 years. If there happens to be a show on that channel I would watch, I will DVR it, Never ever watch anything live on there. Probably never will.

18. Gail

May 14, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Boycott abc

19. Dont care

May 14, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Just sad to take off such a really good show….guess I’ll stop watching world new tonight too

20. Sam

May 14, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Blocked ABC ans affiliates

21. Paul Reid

May 14, 2017 at 11:13 pm

The demoRats are the hounds of Hell and we can thank Prez Trump for finally getting these maggots out into the open. We will have these filth back on they’re way to Hell soon!!!

22. Harold meinster

May 14, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Hopefully a fox channel will pick it up. It’s a shame that only one type of politics are allowed.

23. Libby

May 14, 2017 at 11:53 pm

WE DON’T HAVE CABLE OR SATELLITE. NETFLIX ONLY SO WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT TIM!

24. Sandra J McKay

May 15, 2017 at 12:32 am

ABC is off my radar now, for news as well as Modern Family and other shows I’ve enjoyed. It’s just a shame that politics has invaded our entertainment now.

25. Alfred Lomax

May 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

“Last Man Standing” was the only program left on ABC that I watched. It wasn’t just that Tim was conservative, it’s also that in this show the dad wasn’t always taking the hits. I really liked it because Tim was trying to teach his girls, taking his lumps, but still showing he loved his family. And besides, it was a really funny show.

26. Jewell

May 15, 2017 at 1:09 am

Thats it with me for ABC that is the only show they had I would watch. Does not matter what replaces it just because of the reason they cancelled it.

27. Linda

May 15, 2017 at 1:14 am

Your network is dead to me what a nice clean funny show you canceled.I will boycott all of your sponsors.Steven Colbert should be fired for what he said about our President,double standard wouldn’t you say.

28. Jackie Davis

May 15, 2017 at 1:21 am

I like the show so much I watch the reruns on any syndicated channel I can find Last Man Standing. I once loved the late night talk shows. It’s been a couple of years since I kicked that habit, I hate their skewed political retoric and disrespect of our President. If I can find a LMS rerun it off to sleep I go. Dumb move ABC.

29. She Norton

May 15, 2017 at 1:26 am

And now Fox is following ABC,CBS,NBC, and all the rest of the liberal stations! Bravo has turned as well! Leave the political B.S. alone! Politics should not be on sitcoms and regular stations!

30. NBG

May 15, 2017 at 1:26 am

Idiots at A B C.
    Done! This includrs Anythung Disney too!!!

31. Kathy Hilton

May 15, 2017 at 1:50 am

I totally agree they need to keep politics out of TV! It’s all about Trump being president–pure and simple!

32. Connie Bower

May 15, 2017 at 1:53 am

Last Man Standing was the only ABC show we watched. Guess it’s now adios to ABC and all the liberal bastards running it.

33. Lori Gehman

May 15, 2017 at 1:53 am

You Hollywood liberals are acting like spoiled children. I don’t need to watch ABC don’t watch your news already. Let’s go get them Fox and show how stupid ABC is for canceling the best sitcom they had in years. Tim Allen you’re great hope someone picks the show up. I watch the reruns all the time on CMT. I’ve never seen so much disrespect of our President and everyone that don’t believe their rules.

34. nita gassaway

May 15, 2017 at 1:54 am

Are they afraid folks will hear the other side versus only the liberal side???? Wake up, America. The Democrats want socialism so that we can only know one side and we cannot have an opinion other than theirs.

35. Nancy

May 15, 2017 at 1:55 am

Really! Fox news needs to stick with their news and keep their noses out of the sit coms….Tim Allen has a great show and it’s loved by many, not because of the political innuendos but because of his take on every day, every family humor. I sure hope another network see’s what ABC is doing and grabs him up! You go, Tim….get em…!!

36. Concerned American Citizen

May 15, 2017 at 2:09 am

I watch reruns (syndicated shows) a lot. Nothing but trash on local networks… Crime, sex, vulgarity . These networks know what they are doing … Trying to influence our children as soon as they start watching TV and Disney is one of the worst.
    I watch reruns of LMS on the Hallmark channel and on CMT, along with The Middle, Reba, Golden Girls. I use to like TV Land but they have crossed the line in my book with the new shows they are promoting. The Family Channel was good at one time but like TVL, their shows are more riskay than just family television… I guess that is why they change the name of the network to Freeform. It seems every movie today is pretty much rated R, full of sex, cursing, crime, black magic, sci-fi terror and murder. Wholesome is a thing of the past. So sad. SMH

37. Jodie

May 15, 2017 at 2:17 am

Shame on the people that cancelled the show. There are people that are not democrats that watched Tim Allen because it is entertaining. This move is going to bite you on the ass for being so narrow minded.

38. Wynotme307

May 15, 2017 at 2:20 am

CW, and the Fox channel will grab it up readily. They will be the next major network as NBC, CBS, ABC continue to shriek their liberal Networks into oblivion.

39. Pam Loya

May 15, 2017 at 2:22 am

I have not watched ABC for 2 yrs now # 1 The view and # 2 Disney ABC
    is to liberal for me . I’m sure Mr Disney is turning in his grave because of this political crap !!! I only watch cable shows now anyway !!!!

40. K Turner

May 15, 2017 at 2:23 am

I’m not watching ABC anymore.

41. Joe costa

May 15, 2017 at 2:25 am

Libtards destroying america with there ignorance abc is done will pull all shows from my dvr no more abc

42. carol

May 15, 2017 at 2:51 am

disgusting this is suppose to be a democratic nation where we are free to speak our piece

43. R J Ward

May 15, 2017 at 2:52 am

I Will boycott ABC until Last Man Standing returns.

44. barry1817

May 15, 2017 at 2:53 am

after a while, we will find that books, games, and other activities are far better than sitting being zombies to the boob tube.

Reminds me that I stopped watching NFL/black thugs matter after that QB took the knee. After one year, with the only game watched, superbowl, because it is a party with friends, good food, good conversation and a reason to get together, I found I have so much more time, money and better health, and don’t m iss it at all.

Can go to H.S. and college if I want to watch a game.

• JW

May 16, 2017 at 1:02 am

I agree!

• Wahoopower

May 17, 2017 at 6:45 am

The NFL is to blame for the issues they are hav8nh there need to be higher standards when it comes to ball players right now some of the players are actually dangerous they go out to intentionally hurt there opponents to the point they get injured. One thing for sure if the are or were in gangs then the league needs to ban these players there are enough athletes that are good and know how to play the game they need to Crack down on the drug offences if they are found with dropping then 6 month suspension without pay second infraction they are banned from playing in the NFL no more Mr. Nice guy also first effenders will need to go into rehab full stay if they leave they will be banned from the league without a chance to return the game will become an elite organization. If any players is found to be involved in gang activities they should be banned zero tolerance is needed to fix the NFL and alcohol needs to be 2 drinks maximum to many fights in the stands

45. David B. Haner

May 15, 2017 at 2:59 am

Not very smart on abc’s part,they cancel a hit show just to spite Tim Allen being a conservative??? Are you kidding me?
    It makes you wonder who’s calling the shots.
    Disney must have a lot of money to allow something like this to happen, but let me tell you this,Disney will never see another nickel from me as I’ll just cancel our Disney cruise and stop watching abc shows.
    I think it’s a disgrace that they pulled such a popular show over politics!!!

46. JudiM

May 15, 2017 at 3:00 am

No more ABE. I will miss Tim Allen being on TV. Maybe someone will pick it up. Fingers Crossed!

47. Sybil

May 15, 2017 at 3:14 am

Poor Walt Disney is probably turning over in his grave with garbage running his business now

48. Pat

May 15, 2017 at 3:14 am

Furious about this, this was one of few shows worth watching. I’ll not be watching anything on ABC.

49. Bob Benevides

May 15, 2017 at 3:25 am

Liberals are trying to take over the world. They won’t be happy until they tax the working class to the point of being the poverty class. Only the Hollywood class will be allowed to be rich….and the politicians of course.

50. Dianna

May 15, 2017 at 3:47 am

I am so sick of the Hollywood sh!@#$. Tired of the actors and actress think their mind is better than mine… and WE AS PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP AND tell Hollywood WHERE TO GO!!!!!

51. Monty Montgomery

May 15, 2017 at 4:18 am

Assholes like the left are trying to shove bad stuf down our troughs but by abc will surely suffer by canceling Mr Tim Allen after all he does not need their money

52. Don

May 15, 2017 at 4:25 am

Morons. Pure and simple.

53. Tramp

May 15, 2017 at 5:04 am

ABC joins the ranks of Starbucks, Target etc.

• Jim Berliner

May 15, 2017 at 11:27 am

Makes one wonder why there is censorship at ABC.and at Disney . Walt is rolling in his grave at the bs promulgated by those now running his baby. Boycott Disney and ABC they are all worthless sycophants for the lubtyrd dems

• Jimmy Knight

May 15, 2017 at 1:36 pm

I think it’s time to Leave ABC in the dust and watch something else. Plenty of stuff to do other than play politics on MY TV. I also think it’s time to start boycotting all the companies that advertise on ABC.

• Norma. McNairt

May 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm

ABC. ( All But Closed) since they have nothing on fit for the viewers to watch but CRAP

54. mh46

May 15, 2017 at 5:53 am

I’m with Dorie (above). All I watch anymore is Fox News Channel and “Last Man Standing.” I don’t watch ANY awards shows, not even country music.

55. Robert Stevens

May 15, 2017 at 6:03 am

Oh look, yet another clickbait article to produce ad revenue. Where’s the “devastating” news ABC got, hmmmm?

56. Sarah

May 15, 2017 at 6:57 am

ABC network just lost another family of viewers. I just blocked that network on all of my TV’s. They are now NOTHING!!

57. Beth-Lynne

May 15, 2017 at 10:15 am

Hopefully another network will get smart and pick this show up. What morons. Signing their own death warrant.

58. G Maher

May 15, 2017 at 10:29 am

Wow, they leave trash like Blackish and Fresh off the Boat on the air, and get rid off a great show. What a shame. Now there is nothing on ABC that I will watch.

59. Mary Prayne

May 15, 2017 at 10:56 am

Done with ABC. Hoping CMT will pick up Last Man Standing! Thank you, Tim Allen for hours of decent television viewing. …. But Bye ABC!

60. Standing no longer

May 15, 2017 at 11:11 am

Aside from the abundance of flawed logic herein, not to mention incorrect data, this article is written so poorly and can’t possibly be considered journalism.

61. Joann wells

May 15, 2017 at 11:16 am

ABC needs to understand how many of us there are! How do you think Trump got elected? Stupid move!!

62. Nancy Spiros

May 15, 2017 at 11:18 am

I have had it with ABC. I am so tired of their Totally One Sided Preference. No more GMA, 20 20, Nite Line, and I have already switched off that sickening The View and Jimmy. Bye Bye even to George, Robin, Laurra and Michael. And sad to say no more Gray’s and no more Scandel.

63. jill thompson

May 15, 2017 at 11:35 am

IDIOTS …A GREAT SHOW YOU WINEY ASSES ABC!!

64. Earl McCoy. Many of us won't watch them.

May 15, 2017 at 11:48 am

Well the first clue is that Modern family is doing well. I turn it off. It’s sick Last man stand was far better. I’m for boycotting ABC

65. K Mann

May 15, 2017 at 11:48 am

Just like Target did, ABC has put social engineering above their sensibilities. When a show has good ratings, that means more money coming in from deep pocket advertisers who want their products being show to the viewers. So where do you think those advertising dollars are going to go? To whatever TV network is wise enough to pick this money making show up and carry it on to future ratings highs and bigger ad revenue. Screw you ABC, Screw you Target, and Screw you Starbucks. You are businesses, and when you put your own personal liberal agendas above making money, then you leave the business in the lurch in order to push your personal views. The board of directors should fire anyone who risks the success of any business by pushing personal agendas at the cost of business revenue. But since the board would not, then the whole company should suffer together, so off to the dung heap with you.

66. MaverickCoast

May 15, 2017 at 11:53 am

Guess ABC is too arrogant (or stupid) to realize there are a LOT more stations to watch, and this only makes it an easy choice to tune ABC out!!! Bye-bye ABC!

67. Mickey

May 15, 2017 at 11:54 am

The worst programming in the world, with exceptions like Tim Allen’s show. The big 3 are wastelands of explicit sexual conversation and acts, hatred of parental figures, totally scripted contest shows. For every hour show there is 22 minutes of commercials and liberal stupidity propaganda, presented as comedy. Now I have banned ABC, CBS & NBC from my programming. So easy with all the streaming commercial-free services.

68. John lechette

May 15, 2017 at 12:19 pm

There isn’t much left on abc to watch ; dancing with the ? Stars. Go ahead & dig your own grave !!!

69. Bill

May 15, 2017 at 12:20 pm

You’d think ABC’s late night politics would be noticed by the honcho’s in the top office. Maybe they like the humor of the left but not the right. Ya think?!

70. G Jefferson

May 15, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Lets find the advertiser and the backers that produced the show let’s start talking with our money. Cut the money off things will start to change

71. Russ Gismonde

May 15, 2017 at 12:46 pm

It’s a shame that a great show like Last Man StNding is being pulled. I hope another network like Fox pick it up. ZABC and NBC will suffer for the liberalism they project.

72. Charles

May 15, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Demographics matter to advertisers. You can’t just say a primarily older audience “doesn’t matter” when dealing with dollars. Older people have buying habits set over a lifetime. Advertisers want youngsters they can influence. Ratings show popularity, demographics keep you on the air.

73. Taunya Offdenkamp

May 15, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Haven’t watched ABC since they made the announcement. But then I don’t watch the other local channels either because of other programs that they have cancelled that we’re doing good. Mike and Molly was cancelled because she lost a Lot of weight. All these people want us to watch is the violent crap they put on. And being, “from the older generation”. I resent them saying that we are also to blame for ABC’s pulling the plug on Tim’s show.

74. Rick W.

May 15, 2017 at 1:07 pm

This makes perfect sense. A show tha is thought provoking, funny and entertaining, and had great ratings. Ya let’s cancel it!

75. I bleed red

May 15, 2017 at 1:08 pm

What’s next? …burning books?

76. Geri

May 15, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Last man standing was the best comedy show on tv, Take politics out of tv shows, free speech in America is under attack! I am so dissappointed with the American people! And Abc ,! IT has become my least favorite channel.

77. Shawn Allen

May 15, 2017 at 1:55 pm

We will no longer support ABC. They have lost us as viewers.

78. Frank

May 15, 2017 at 2:17 pm

CBS should put it on opposite Modern Family and see how ABC won’t have any hit shows left!!! DUMB, DUMB move by ABC now they don’t have anything worth watching…

79. Howlingmad

May 15, 2017 at 2:19 pm

STUPID is STUPID . . . there’s No Gray Area !. This is a “Perfect Example” of your LIBERAL FOOLISHNESS . . . but its going to COST THEM, “Politically Correct” is DEAD . . . we “Conservitives” are KILLING IT !. We “Taking Back” our country . . . you want to REMAIN “Politically Correct”, then go to ENGLAND, with the rest of the LOSERS.

80. Paul

May 15, 2017 at 2:43 pm

BOYCOTT TARGET & STARBUCKs

81. Susie Bonds

May 15, 2017 at 2:51 pm

I used to watch all of Tim Allen’s shows, yet stopped watching Last Man Standing, because it was too political. When I watch comedy sitcoms, I want to take my mind away from stress and politics. Tim pushed it too far.

82. Pastor Dennis

May 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Snowflakes are pathetic on any level. I loved the show and hope ABC ratings drop like flys in a tornado. Liberal bias is a sad testimony in a free society. Or a use to be free society.

83. Neil

May 15, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Not surprised by ABC ( American Bigot Corporation ) America is about Freedom of Speech and to pull this Nazi/Communist crap is wrong. I hope the backlash put people out of a Job. Then they will see how their loyalty is repaid by ABC. Being part of Disney is really bad, this shows kids that it is alright to be a bigot.I am sure their are not to many Conservatives working for Disney since if they are Found out Disney will probably make a lie to terminate their employment.

84. Larry Collum

May 15, 2017 at 3:09 pm

If the program (I have never watched) is so good then let some other network buy the rights. Who cares what ABC does.

85. Frank

May 15, 2017 at 3:40 pm

I don’t call them liberal. I call them communistic.

86. Leon Perry

May 15, 2017 at 3:46 pm

What utter bs by ABC for a reason, that they’re pulling the show because “the crowd of viewers who seem to be aging.” I’m sixty three years old now, and remember watching The Laurence Welk Show with my grandparents when I was a kid, this show is still getting air play today. So the only reason was because it offended the leftist’s pussified agenda!

87. Paula

May 15, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I enjoyed Tim Allen on this show much ,ABC must have no sense at all but I will not watch A BC any longer

88. garry

May 15, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I used to work for ABC. I tried watching the show. Stupid. Not funny. Bad writing. Canned laughter. Couldn’t handle it. Switched it off.

89. John Williams

May 15, 2017 at 4:53 pm

When will stockholders start filing suits for this kind of malfeasance? It would be easy to prove that the canceling of this show was capricious and not in the best interest of stockholders.

90. Randall

May 15, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Kama will come bite these liberatards in the ass

91. Michelle

May 15, 2017 at 5:18 pm

What was ABC thinking when they canceled such a good show as Tim Allen’s “Last Man Standing” Come on now is this really about political follies or what how closed minded are these TV executives doesn’t the public have a say as to what we want to watch on TV or is it one person up in that big office up there the only one to pull the inevitable golden plug. Think about it ABC we will boycott your network if we have to do so.

92. Joe Barinas

May 15, 2017 at 5:29 pm

When ABC canceled “Last Man Standing” they have set the stage for “Last Man Viewing” Good riddance ABC with your bias to everything not liberal!!!

93. Josephine Brogus

May 15, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Best and funniest show on TV! I hope another “smart” network picks it up. We can no longer be free thinking, liberals want to run it all!

94. Greg

May 15, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Haven’t watched a thing on ABC since the announcement. Use to watch GMA and shark tank…no more. Conservatives have to make statement like the liberals due….boycott and get after the advertising companies.

95. George

May 15, 2017 at 6:06 pm

They are dead to me I don’t wastch anything that has a commercial in it don’t care anymore they can go belly up!!!

96. US "Citizen"

May 15, 2017 at 6:09 pm

THIS SUCKS ABC……………..WE HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR CANCELLING THIS SHOW.

97. K Daniels

May 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Maybe you are to young to remember All in the Family. Nobody took it to heart. I like that this show was letting someone voice a different view.

98. [email protected]

May 15, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Screw ABC; I’ve literally blocked ABC stations on my TV, awhile back. I detest liberals and they’re the worst.

99. Gary Blais

May 15, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Already boycotted Disney after how they fired their IT workforce, so no change for me. Stopped watching GMA because of George Stupidopolis and ties to Clinton Foundation. Woluld love to see ABC go under.

100. Tracy Bykerk

May 15, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Just drop channel ABC 7 it’s no longer one of my channels on my list of channels to watch .

101. Diane

May 15, 2017 at 8:02 pm

LIBERALS…..ruined our world and won’t stop no matter the cost!! They don’t believe in God, want all matter of level lives in our country and keep making the poor poorer!! What a day it will be when I see Jesus!!

102. Suzanne Broadhead

May 15, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Your network ABC has proven itself to be biased. Most of you programs are far from entertaining. Your late night show Jimmy Kimmel, host of Jimmy Kimmel Live is one of the worse. He is not funny, but is rude and and crude. You have No intrigity in your programming. Your standards have reached an all time low and appeals to trash. Until you make an effort to make some changes, I will not be watching your network, and will make every effort not to patronize your paid advertisements. ,

103. Jeanne burke

May 15, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Please reconsider, bring it back and give them more money. I loved that show and will have to watch Hulu.

104. Lana Starr

May 15, 2017 at 9:50 pm

This is a show we automatically DVR every week. Love it! ABC needs to re-think this.

105. Robert Dockery

May 15, 2017 at 10:05 pm

The people at ABC have lost their minds. The decision to cancel “Last Man Standing” is another case of someone in power not using common sense. This will definitely hurt your network and you’ll quickly find out that many people will abstain from watching. For God sakes get a brain
    cell and not fall off the cliff so quickly.

106. David Kelly

May 15, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Not only will I not watch ABC any longer but, I will hit them where it counts and BOYCOTT their advertisers. That’s where they will really get hit in the nuts. Stop supporting the companies that have ads on ABC and see how long it take them to really eat shit and die.

107. Alex

May 15, 2017 at 10:33 pm

People’s Republic of Boulder was my all time favorite line of the show.

108. Joanne Onuskanich

May 15, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I am very disappointed that Last Man Standing was cancelled !!! I dont watch Modern Family so they can get rid of that for all I care !!!!! I guess I wont be watching much on ABC

109. Steve

May 15, 2017 at 11:32 pm

I would consider myself liberal (as would most of my friends) yet I loved this show and even loved the way it took the right of center approach. It was funny, refreshing and made me laugh every time. Shame on ABC. I hope it costs you dearly. It has with me.

110. Cathy

May 16, 2017 at 12:02 am

For ABC to stop a show because an actor is conservative is CRAZY. I WILL STOP WATCHING YOUR STATION. Tim Allen has every right to his political views without and repocusions from anyone or anything!!! Their move reminds me of the movie industry in the 50’s calling actors Nazi’s and ruining their lives for a lie!!! I dare you try to force your political views on anyone! You are shameful, and it won’t hurt me at all to stop watching your affiliation with anything with your name too it even if it was the Super Bowl or World Series.

111. fedswfs

May 16, 2017 at 12:56 am

Cool.

112. William Boliek

May 16, 2017 at 12:56 am

If you really want to hurt ABC which is owned by Disney, quit paying those enormous fares for the most over rated amusement parks in the WORLD! $20.00 just to park your car. $3.50 for a soft drink.Americans, STOP paying these enormous prices and take your family to the GRAND CANYON or some other National Park where your children can actually see something educational and worthwhile. Stop spending you money on this over rated, over crowded and overpriced amusement park.

113. Big Jim

May 16, 2017 at 1:03 am

Wow. Liberals are taking over news, TV, Hollywood, the Supreme Court, Starbucks, ABC, Target, and HALF THE VOTERS in this country. Now how could a few crazy snowflakes take over so much? I KNOW!!! It isn’t liberals taking over – it’s EVERYBODY starting to realize that conservative politics are self-defeating and a bad idea. The only sources left that are aimed at right-wingers are Fox News and Breitbart – mostly because the majority of America is smart enough to know stupidity when they see it.

114. Your English Teacher

May 16, 2017 at 1:23 am

To the author of this article that didn’t even have class to put their name on it:

So what’s the “devastating news” in the headline?? CLICK-BAIT BULLSHIT!!

Bashing liberals and making those kind of generalizations shows your true lack of understanding and reveals your need to believe that you’re “better than half of the country”. Comments like that are your opinion, not news, so stop pretending to be a journalist and get yourself a blog. Journalists also don’t write like this:

“This is clearly a liberal vs conservative thing as the liberal head honchos at ABC must’ve had enough of the hilarious show that’s done so well for them.”

A liberal vs conservative thing?? Thing??? The online dictionary and thesaurus are free. Try using them if your vocabulary is THAT limited. There are also better words to use than “head honchos” that won’t make you sound like you flunked out of community college. Somewhere between the ninth grade writing ability and the complete misunderstanding of American politics, I’m inclined to believe that you are an Eastern European teenager writing inflammatory nonsense articles for cash. If I am wrong about that, I apologize……….. that you suck at writing and have created a big, steaming turd out of this article.

115. Bonnie Daniels

May 16, 2017 at 2:34 am

I hope that some other network takes on the show. Tim Allen is one of the rare entertainers that keeps it clean, shows family values and addresses the common family’s home situations. I’m so tired of having all the violence shown on TV. Now they show so many programs on the war that is being lived in real life…how is that entertainment? ABC has lost a viewer and I hope there are more that show their displeasure in this political decision.

116. Bonnie Sales

May 16, 2017 at 3:19 am

Still Standing was my favorite show on Friday Night … could not believed they replaced it with something I did not care for– I switched to another network.. hope another network picks it up for next year…

117. Wendy Anderson

May 16, 2017 at 3:56 am

Crazy. For every comment it gave both sides. You decide. We all have brains and opinions. Nice to have a fresh perspective. Sad to see a great show go.

118. William

May 16, 2017 at 4:36 am

I’m fed up with Hollywood butting into politics I to will boycott this network,I m fed up with their morning line up to all against trump ,hope you people loose it all

119. Mako

May 16, 2017 at 5:47 am

What exactly is the “DEVASTATING news” ABC received? “Consternation from fans”?

It isn’t in this clickbait article.

Shameful headline.

120. Lisa Anders

May 16, 2017 at 5:57 am

I’m SO DISGUSTED. OUR FAMILY SPENT A TON AT DISNEY World AND YOU SCUMBAGS PULL A GREAT SHOW ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE LIBERALS AND BIASED. I WILL NOT WATCH ABC AGAIN. YOU LEAVE ” THE VIEW” ON WHICH IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LIBERALS CACKLING OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP AND BELITTLING HIM AND HIS FAMILY. YOU AIR ” BLACKISH ” THE MOST RACIST SHOW EVER !!! BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE TO CHICKEN TO PULL A BLACK SHOW OFF YOUR ABC CAUSE BLM BULLSHIT YOU TWATS !!!!

121. Sherri

May 16, 2017 at 11:36 am

What a stupid decision!!! Good bye ABC I really hope another network is wise enough to pick up Last Man Standing best half-hour comedy currently on TV!

122. Stephen

May 16, 2017 at 2:05 pm

He needs a history lesson. His ignorance of the Nazis is a disgrace.

123. Gene

May 16, 2017 at 2:42 pm

FOX should pick the show up themselves, since they produce it….

124. Nancy

May 16, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Oue family’s opinion is that Last Man Standing is a show that that presents no avarice in the presentation of situations. There always seems to be a mix of give and take among the characters. If this is Disney’s decision then the physcology of forwarding a trend is seriously askew. Media of any strain is supposed to inform and provide the public with an overall image of a cross section of the public’s preferences.

They’ve shot off their own foot, and therefore I’m stating that along with their theme park, thjey will have to stick it where the sun never shines. Reverberations are forthcoming, Watch your little tail, Mickey !!!!

125. Helena Handbasket

May 16, 2017 at 4:55 pm

“Doesn’t matter. Ratings are ratings and when enough people watch the show to provide the ratings, then that’s all that matters in the end.”
    This statement alone shows that the author knows as little about television as they do about journalistic form and style.

Ratings are ONLY relevant in reference to their ability to generate advertising revenue. If advertisers are less than enthusiastic about the show,or find the demographic it rates high with inconsistent with what demographic thy are pursuing, and don’t really want to pay much to advertise for it, then ratings aren’t going to help much.

Lackluster revenue generation combined with the fact that another season would have obligated the network to pick up all production costs for the show, makes the decision to cancel a no brainer.

For the record, you idiots are not conservatives. Actual conservatives know how money works.

126. Vickie

May 16, 2017 at 5:12 pm

ABC messed up….its NBC now for me!

127. Jennifer

May 16, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Will not be watching ABC in the future.

128. walt

May 16, 2017 at 7:40 pm

ABC may have cancelled the show, but we can all switch to the Hallmark channel and watch the repeats instead of helping ABC get the big advertising bucks.

129. John J Chance

May 17, 2017 at 1:25 am

Way to go ABC, do any of you work for a living I think not, Last Man Standing was down to Earth show we all have are own views. So thanks for being a blank, I now know ware you stand and it is not FREE SPEECH. You are now cancel to me. PS Their is NBC, CBS AND FOX AND MANY MORE TO Chanel’s.

130. Beverly Overholser

May 17, 2017 at 5:16 am

What the hell is this world coming to? Taking great family humor off the air, I have watched Tim Allen since he had his other show “Tool Time” Let’s face it we need laughs in our lives we need our beliefs too but they should not interfere with our television programs. Gosh what would you had done with the Archie Bunker show? We all loved it & laughed our sides off & never thought anything more of it but a fun show. How about you Television Stations & Movie Stars try to get a LIFE & leave the public to enjoy their shows.

131. Wahoopower

May 17, 2017 at 6:30 am

Fox produces the show so if I were fox I would put on Friday night in exactly the same time slot ratings are excellent over 8 million viewers high ad revenue for the Company win win for Fox politics needs to stay out of the entertainment industry. Boycotts hurt the employees who have nothing to do with politics they are making a living to support there families if a boycott works then the Company will be laid-off or the hours will be cut the executives will not see anything they will keep getting there huge salaries that are way out of wack so boycott will not hurt the people they are targeting.

132. Cindy Ledford

May 17, 2017 at 11:53 am

The amount of brainwashing that is going on is unbelievable! I read on Facebook where a person called the liberals “libtards”. I thought that was sad… now in my mind I am saying it! I just hope I can keep it from complete my out my mouth! ABC is a group of these!! I have blocked your channel at home and at work! Everybody who still had command of their own brain is invited to join me!

133. Lucy Katt

May 17, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Looks like it’s goodbye ABC for me. The only shows I watched were Last Man Standing and Shark Tank. I didn’t like Dr Ken, but I left it on while waiting for Shark Tank. Guess it’s CBS all the way for me from now on. By the way, I q.uit watching all the talk shows (including late night shows) because it was ALL anti-Trump. He wasn’t my first choice either, but he is now our President so learn to live with it. I have been taught to respect the office and this country whether we like the man or not. Enough is enough. Start entertaining us which is what we pay for.

134. carole caccaqvo

May 17, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I will miss this show. Always made me laugh and forget about the news for awhile . What aa shame!

135. Linda Grace

May 17, 2017 at 3:46 pm

It’s time we stand up these idiots,there is nothing wrong in being a conservative ,if we would stand together stop this behavior. There is nothing wrong with believing inGod and loving our country. I voted for Trump and will never be a Democratic again,you are Evil.

136. Rick Wood

May 17, 2017 at 3:48 pm

The country made a statement, we do not want a democrat or republican in office and the people spoke that they do have the power to choose who they want in office at all levels. No we have the media and the bad losers trying to change the election. Now because of all this hype that most like happened before trump was elected, and that he does not have the talent or the stomach to be politically correct we have now put are health care and taxes on the back burner to deal with this attempt to impeach this president, our government has lost their path and priorities.

137. Liberal mom

May 17, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Perfect example of why our country is going through labeling everyone liberal. Conservative democrat republican. Show was cancelled because the network execs were stupid plain and simple. Stupid is as stupid as stupid does applies to them and all you that have to put a label on it to cause drama great show great acting period.

138. Cynthia allen

May 17, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Boycott no more abc

139. Tammy

May 17, 2017 at 8:45 pm

ABC CONSIDER ME NOT A VIEWER ANYMORE! Best show on TV. You really messed up on this one.

140. Who cares

May 17, 2017 at 9:13 pm

blah, blah, blah

141. Trudy T. Wade

May 18, 2017 at 7:47 pm

While we are boycotting, let’s add Disney to this list.

142. Pam

May 20, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Too bad NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL STICK TOGETHER AND BOYCOTT !!! They talk a big talk, but they will still watch ABC!!!

143. Ashley

May 26, 2017 at 7:31 pm

If your gonna ditch the white shows get rid of black channels too! No more BET!BUY!