Dolly Parton Gets The Last Laugh After Black Lives Matter Thug Accuses Her Of Racism

The Black Lives Matter group is on a mission to destroy any reference to the Confederacy and to the Civil War. This week, one Black Lives Matter she-thug zeroed in on country music legend Dolly Parton as her latest target.
Unfortunately for the race-baiting activist, however, Parton ended up getting the last laugh.

Freedom Daily reported that Black Lives Matter protester Aisha Harris just tried to shut down Parton’s “Dixie Stampede”, her Civil War themed dinner theater. Harris went about this by writing an op-ed for the liberal rag Slate in which she called for the closure of Parton’s supposedly violent dinner theater by pointing out what she hilariously thought was racist.

“Advertised as an ‘extraordinary dinner show … pitting North against South in a friendly and fun rivalry,’ Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede is the Lost Cause of the Confederacy meets Cirque du Soleil,” Harris wrote in her hit piece on Parton for Slate. “It’s a lily-white kitsch extravaganza that play-acts the Civil War but never once mentions slavery.”

Harris was triggered by the fact that Parton divided the audience into two sections: the “north” and the “south.” When Harris arrived at the theater, she found that there were people of both races sitting on each side of the dinner theater, and it wasn’t racially divided as she wrongfully assumed.

The only example of “racism” that Harris could even “uncover” was wood finishes on the bathroom signs. The “Northerners” sign was painted black and the “Southerners” yellow, which Harris somehow twisted into an example of racism.

“I did at least have time to run to the bathroom—a necessity after three and a half hours of sucking down lemonade by the bootful,” she wrote. “This seemed like it could be a nice break, but when I got there, I stumbled upon this:”

“’Southerners Only’ on a light-colored placard and ‘Northerners Only’ on a dark-colored placard,” Harris noted. “This was, at best, horrifyingly tone-deaf, but I went in the ‘Southerners Only’ stall anyway because it was the only one open and my bladder felt ready to explode.”

Parton ended up getting the last laugh because in the end, Harris was the one who came out of this looking both ridiculous and racist. The final act of the show showed that Parton is not racist at all, as it brought both sides together in a way that racist rioters can’t, by saying “We’re all Americans.”

SHARE this story if you support Dolly Parton!

1. tim krause

August 26, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Here is a good idea for BLM. I agree, lets get rid of all issues of the CIVIL WAR. Start by taking out HARRIET TUBMAN and SLAVERY from the HISTORY BOOKS, since that is a CIVIL WAR ISSUE. Take down satues of TUBMAN, Fredick Douglass, et al that represent SLAVERY, since it is not a current issue.

2. Rosemary Longworth

August 26, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I’m just trying to figure out which one is the Ladies’ bathroom. That’s all I care about; I’ll sit with north and south both since I’m from both “races.” (That last word said in jest.) I wasn’t there in 1860, thank goodness, and I didn’t have to choose a side. It was horrible for both, but the South suffered worse than the North did. (Both southern whites who were stolen from in many areas, and the newly freed blacks who were not helped by the Federal government to build lives as new American citizens.)

3. RUTH

August 26, 2017 at 12:56 pm

YEAH DOLLY

4. Vincent J Tassone

August 26, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Dolly Parton is not

5. Larry Hobbs

August 26, 2017 at 1:54 pm

This group BLM if they spent their time and energy doing something that really matters such as trying to get the lost saved and living for JESUS they would be a good group of people. But they just try and destroy this country. I hope Dolly does not submit to there attacks and continues to stand for our rights. We love you Dolly Parton and may God bless you!!!!!!!!!

6. Rita

August 26, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Dolly Parton, you are more American than some of us born here and we Americans are thrilled to have you as one of our “home-grown” entertainers. You, of all people are the further most person being called a racist I can think of. You were born and America and raised in America. You are the epitome of raising one’s self up from poverty and a shining example for all AMERICANS. May you and “Dixie Stampede” continue for many, many more years to come. America loves you and so do I !

7. David b

August 28, 2017 at 7:26 pm

People are so tired of blacks doing the race card thing. Sickening. KKK doesn’t matter to anyone. White supremacists doesn’t matter to anyone. BLM, NOT. Antifa, NOT. BLM and Antifa are the largest and repulsive of all groups. Even black can’t stand them. Just a tiny group when compared to the majority. They cause 99.9% of all trouble

8. Pamela

September 1, 2017 at 5:32 pm

BLM is a peice of crap and obviously the racist in this matter.
    They show how dumb they are and all their hate and America hears about it every day.
    As a white American I know all Black people do not act like thug trash or are they dumb.
    Some are good God fearing folk.
    So therefore I suggest
    Each BLM activists and their atrocities
    Be picked out and deported and not be able to come back to America.
    I believe if you take out the trash …One has a clean house.
    Then mabe we will be able to live together in harmony.
    Also do the same to those that identify as Antifa and White Supremacists.
    And I don’t who you are.
    You better leave Dolly Alone