Don Jr. Responds To Meryl Streep After She Attacked The First Lady And Ivanka - It's PURE FIRE

Don Jr. Responds To Meryl Streep After She Attacked The First Lady And Ivanka – It’s PURE FIRE

Meryl Streep, a long-time friend of Harvey Weinstein, recently attacked the first lady and first daughter for being “silent” on sexual assault.

Streep was pressed by the New York Times for her perceived silence over disgraced movie Mogul Harvey Weinstein’s horrific sexual assaults on women. Streep, who once called Weinstein “God,” has starred in a number of Weinstein movies over multiple decades.

In the interview, Streep doubled down on the claim that she had no knowledge of Weinstein’s behavior. When she was pressed further about her years of silence on Weinstein’s open secret, she lashed out at the first lady and first daughter. Streep told the interviewer:

I don’t want to hear about the silence of me. I want to hear about the silence of Melania Trump. I want to hear from her. She has so much that’s valuable to say. And so does Ivanka. I want her to speak now.

Ivanka Trump has served as an outspoken advocate for sexual assault victims.

Responding to the comments Ivanka’s brother, Donald Trump Jr. gave Streep no relieg. Don Jr. tweeted Thursday that Streep was a hypocrite and declared that the actress knew Weinstein was a “serial assaulter… of course she did.”

“Amazing that the only person in all of Hollywood who didn’t know Weinstein was a serial assaulter (of course she did) has an opinion on this,” Don Jr. said, sharing Streep’s comments:

1. MarshallCab

January 5, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Streep is a very good actress but not very smart. Also a loud mouth narcissist wind bag. Her opinions on anything are useless. Hollyweird celebs really should just shut up about politics. And stop telling others how to live.

• Nick Carter

January 5, 2018 at 5:35 pm

If you think good acting is about having a dead-panned face through 7,875 scenes, then I have news for you. She’s as brain-dead as Wienstein. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wienstein filmed her giving him blow jobs for the parts he gave her in his movies.

2. Sal belardo

January 5, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Not only do I believe Streep knew about Weinstein’s sexual assaults but I believe she was one of his victims or willing victims. It’s my opinion that Weinstein didn’t let one women go by without trying to have sex with her! There are probably hundreds that we haven’t heard about!

3. Patricia Bancroft

January 5, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Shut up Meryl….you and Barbara Striesand just need to shut up….because you knew about Harvey….everybody that knew kept it quiet…but you knew…

4. Libby

January 5, 2018 at 4:36 pm

Meryl only knows how to read scripts, when it comes to making a speech on her own, the only thing that comes out is ignorance. I’d go as far to say that the reason she was so successful was because of sleeping with Weinstein. She is no better than a prostitute.

5. Sue

January 5, 2018 at 5:04 pm

I will never watch anything with Meryl in it ever again. Lost all respect

6. paulette