Donald Rumsfeld OBLITERATES Joy Behar After She Trashes Trump on ‘The View’ [VIDEO]

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was able to completely crush Joy Behar in just two words. He went onto ‘The View’ where the hosts started talking about the election results. Even though the election was over 6 months ago, liberals still can’t get over it.

“Well he lost by more than three million votes in the popular vote. He won the electoral vote,” argued Behar. Rumsfeld shot her back in two words. “What counts?” he asked. “Well the electoral vote counts,” said Behar. “I thought so,” responded Rumsfeld.

The other View hosts then brought up the alleged collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia. They compare it to Watergate. Rumsfeld crushed them for their stupidity.

“I think suggesting that we are at a point that approximates Watergate I think is a stretch. Why do you want to engage in hypotheticals? This man was elected president of the United States. There is an investigation on the subject you’ve cited. Which is perfectly appropriate. Nothing has been concluded. I have a sense you might be jumping to conclusions,” said Rumsfeld.

He is completely right. Are you tired of the liberal narrative that President Trump isn’t legitimate? America wanted President Trump and they are all in denial. Check out the video below.

1. A concerned Military veteran

May 27, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Why comment on stupid stuff, it’s ovious that these people are into their verson of reality. Why say anything, any comment just validates crazy people point of view. Not worth a comment.

• Shirley Nelson

June 12, 2017 at 2:07 pm

2. Trump Supporter

May 27, 2017 at 10:33 pm

I seriously dislike most of these women for the 1 simple fact. You see so much Hate spewing out of their mouths. I stopped watching it for years now and don’t miss it at all.They always talk over each other which just drives me crazy. Don’t they know it’s very Rude? They are not adjective at all and only one sided with a lot of Hate!

3. D

May 27, 2017 at 10:58 pm

didbt bother the bitch when Obama won the electo votes

4. Jim

May 27, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Finally, someone just showed everyone in this country how stupid these bitches are on the view. Donald Rumsfeld just proved that the bitches have no idea what is actually going on in our country. They blame President Trump for everything that happens in the world. Even the awful loss of life in Manchester, England wwas blamed on Trump.The way I figure it, all these bitches on the view need to get laid. I know this is impossible in whoopi’s case. I would think even a gorilla would past that up.

5. Dawn Davis

May 28, 2017 at 12:38 am

I’M tired of the liberal narrative on The View!

6. Ellen Henry

May 30, 2017 at 3:47 am

Wouldn’t hurt my feelings that if she never came back none of them on the view in fact

7. Pansy Burnett

June 12, 2017 at 11:58 am

HELLO! WOOPIjust misrepresented the truth! Our president loves and supports our armed forces and veterans. That is always bought out in all he does.

8. Valy Cabe

June 12, 2017 at 1:30 pm

It’s just to prove that these bitches are so ignoramus of what’s really happening in our world today. They just look bunches of nonsensical idiots trying to earn a living by spewing their mouth with foul narratives.

9. adele CAMPENNI

June 12, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Take this show off the air they are a bunch of stupid people and just jump to their own conclusions. They are not political just a bunch of DEMOCRATES, trying to stir up rather put their ideas into their way of thinking

10. marvin

June 13, 2017 at 5:41 am

Seriously. Theses nasty women need to be off the air…especially Joy and racist Woopie Goldberg,they’re both filled with such hate, anger and jealousy. I, and so many other people wish this show would be taken off the air…It’s a waste of TV space… that shows racism & hate. Get rid of—-> ” The View “

11. Maddeline Caudill

June 13, 2017 at 11:01 pm

If I’m wrong, please tell me so;; I don’t recall hearing about The Girls on The View complaint about it being unlawful when Barack Obama Interferred with the election when Netanyayhu was running to retain his position in Israel!

12. yvonne

June 13, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Used to love this show – when it first started years ago So many topics were discussed. Could relate to
    I loved Woopie movies. She seemed so genuine. Can’t stand her or Joy (or any of the others) The election is over. GIVE IT UP, GALS. I can’t believe what comes out of their mouths.
    I WASN’T HAPPY WITH EITHER CANDIDATE but knew I had to deal with it.

13. MELVINA GUST

June 23, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Don’t watch this evil show. Both women are full of hate. Whoopie-t-do don’t like any white people and thats obvious. Behar is just plain stupid and both are anti-American.

14. El Pauls

June 24, 2017 at 4:23 am

3-million votes is small compared to the many-millions of unqualified votes. There is a GOOD reason the Democrats protect the so-called voting rights.

15. Nandiara C. Hentges

June 24, 2017 at 1:14 pm

lies no end

16. Tom

June 24, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Liberals certainly don’t have the market cornered on stupidity…
    …Not only Whoopi and Joy but also actual celebrities are pretty ignorant and people who are actually knowledgeable and fair can always shoot down their ignorant, made up facts.
    I would submit that anyone who takes Whoopi and Joy and actual celebrities seriously are dangerous fools.