Donald Trump Jr. Sent His Prayers And Thoughts To The Bolling Family

Eric Bolling’s son died from an overdose at age of 19, just a few hours after his father was fired from Fox News after one article suggested that he sent nude photos to at least three coworkers. The series of unfortunate events happened last night.

Reports say Eric Bolling Jr. committed a suicide Friday night in his apartment in Boulder, Colorado, where he was attending college.

The family is going through a rough time now, and the fact that Bolling was fired from his position of over 10 years just adds to the pain.

Donald Trump Jr. sent his prayers and thoughts to the family.

“I am so sorry for your loss. I know how devoted you were to your son. I cannot fathom how difficult this must be,” Trump Jr wrote on Twitter.

This news drew the attention of everyone around Bolling family. It is heartbreaking to see Bolling struggling since he is a good loving man, and he cared so deeply for his only child.

Eric announced the death of his son via Twitter saying, “Adrienne and I are devastated by the loss of our beloved son Eric Chase last night. Details still unclear. Thoughts, prayers appreciated.”

Bolling family needs the support now more than ever, and everything else will have to wait for now. The family just suffered a big loss and will need some time of their own.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. vanessa mc cowan

September 10, 2017 at 2:54 am

I have watched you for years and how you light up when talking about your son. I know the pain cuts deep and my prayers are with you and your family.

2. Paula Schumacher

September 10, 2017 at 2:58 am

Eric, you spoke of your son so often on the air. You are an extremely good and proud father. And a great newscaster. I’ve missed you since you’ve been off the air, and I lament the position Fox has taken. Please know my husband and I are praying for you and your wife. Your son’s death is the most devasting of all. To the reporter who thought he was so “smart” in breaking a false story and to the Murdoch “boys” destroying what their dad built, I simply say, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone. . .” You did and you are not without sin. Eric was.

3. john w. taylor

September 10, 2017 at 3:23 am

Dear Mr& Mrs. Bolling. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that Heavenly Father will Bless you both with strength and Love. Blessings to you.

4. Dawn Lightfoot

September 10, 2017 at 3:41 am

Prayers for you and your family,may god bless you!

5. Roger Hudgins

September 10, 2017 at 4:10 am

God be with you and your family in this time of sadness.

• K

September 10, 2017 at 8:48 am

Eric- my heart goes out to you ! I miss you on Fox , it will never be the same.

6. Janene McGuire

September 10, 2017 at 4:28 am

I have a hard time believing the charges against you. I thought you were a Christian and I’m not sure of the charges against you. Parents losing their children is about the most horrific things a family goes through. I pray Holy Spirit will comfort you and guide and direct you and your wife in the coming years.

7. T.Krull

September 10, 2017 at 11:40 am

May the Lord comfort you at this sad time in your life. Be strong and know others care and Love you Eric. Prayers to your family .

8. Janice Fracchia

September 10, 2017 at 11:56 am

I have lost two precious sons and I know the pain is horrendous. There is nothing to stop the pain but time. The loss is forever but the pain becomes bearable. you will be able with time to remember all the wonderful times you had and how blessed you were to have him in your lives. praying for you and your wife. Stay strong.

9. Donna Felton

September 10, 2017 at 1:25 pm

My condolences go out to you and your wife may God be with you at this most difficult time.

10. Phyllis M. Hensley

September 10, 2017 at 6:08 pm

We are so sorry for the loss of your Son. Our prayers are with you and your wife. We do not believe one work of Fox news regarding your firing. Thank God the show has been canceled. We stopped watching Fox when they took you off. We are praying you will get a job with a much better network.