Donald Trump Livid After FBI Raids Personal Lawyer: ‘Attorney-Client Privilege Is Dead!’

President Donald Trump continued his frustrated rant against the FBI and Special Counsel Robert Mueller after the office of his personal lawyer Michael Cohen was raided.

“Attorney–client privilege is dead!” Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday morning, decrying the investigation as “A TOTAL WITCH HUNT!!!”

Trump told reporters on Monday night that the raid was “a real disgrace,” “an attack on our country,” and “an attack on what we all stand for.”

“When I saw this and when I heard it — I heard it like you did — I said, that is really now on a whole new level of unfairness,” the president continued.

He condemned Mueller’s investigation as “a pure and simple witch hunt” and reminded reporters that many people had suggested that he fire the Special Counsel.

“We’ll see what happens. I think it’s disgraceful, and so does a lot of other people,” he said

Continue Reading

1. Nancy Korb

April 10, 2018 at 10:16 pm

These people are attempting to incite a Constitutional Crisis. The President needs to bring our military home. We don’t need to be fighting everyone else’s fights right now.

• paulette

April 10, 2018 at 10:26 pm

@NANCY,YEP AND IF THEY ARE NOT CAREFULL THEY WILL OPEN A CAN OF CRAP THEY NEVER IMAGINED

2. Mary gruzenski

April 10, 2018 at 10:18 pm

I read it and couldn’t believe what I was reading. Fight back

3. Nick Carter

April 10, 2018 at 10:20 pm

This is a disgrace and a clear case of overreach. I believe Robert Meuller and the FBI that took part in this should be arrested. Without a prima facia case against any citizen, they have no right to do this. Americans. Grow balls and go defend you President! Are you going to stand there while the Nazi bastards take your liberty away. If those can do this to your president, they can do it to you. Take to the streets! Show your annoyance!

• paulette

April 10, 2018 at 10:25 pm

@NICK,AMEN I SAID THE SAME DAM THING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• b johnson

April 10, 2018 at 10:31 pm

He deserves everything he gets Her caused all of this by thinking that the he a king or a dictator.

4. bruce mckenna

April 10, 2018 at 10:34 pm

FIRE MUELLER AND ROD. THE ONLY NOISE YOU WILL HERE IS FROM THE TRUMP HATERS ANYWAY. MUELLER AND HIS TEAMS AGENDA IS TO IMPEACH YOU. STOP IT.

5. Dean Harrell

April 11, 2018 at 12:12 am

This needs to stop….Congress show some balls…..