One restaurant put up a sign that had all the liberals complaining and demanding his removal, but the conservative owner not only refused to take down the sign he also gave them a 7-word advice.

Bob Warner owner of the Steak & Catsh Barn in Oklahoma City, had no problems developing his business until one liberal came to his restaurant and saw the sign. After the transgender Paula Schonauer was offended by this sign and caused a lot of attention, one local news station broadcasted this whole issue on the news.

As KFOR reported the sign that was marked as “controversial” was put up to ask the customers to use the bathroom according to their biological sex. Schonauer felt offended to use the man’s bathroom because she feels like a woman.

The owner’s opinion was that the transgenders can use the restrooms only if they are dressed appropriately.  This means that a person with male genitalia cannot use a woman bathroom just because he is dressed as a woman. He even wanted to protect transgenders because the population in Oklahoma is generally conservative, and they wouldn’t like a man dressed in a skirt to share the same bathroom with their daughters, especially because there are a lot of deviants who would do such thing.

“We have a lot of redneck guys that come in here. Truck drivers and everything. They’re big husky guys and I said ‘man alive!’ If their wife or their little girl walked in that bathroom and a man followed them in there, I wouldn’t have a restaurant,” Warner stated. “I don’t want to see nobody hurt.” Still, Schonauer used his 15 seconds of fame to play the victim, alleging that the sign threatens violence and discriminates against people who identify as transgender. “I was disturbed,” Schonauer stated. “It was really a letdown. That sign has an implied threat and a threat that’s very real to me.”

Even though Warner explained the situation and the reason he put up the sign, the liberals find the sign discriminatory. The owner never said the transgenders can’t use the restroom,  on the contrary, he was trying to protect them. The sign was for both, transgenders and non-transgenders, as a reminder to use the proper bathroom. But obviously, the transgenders only want attention and special treatment. They don’t want to be equal.

“Are you going to check my genitals in the bathroom? You ain’t doing sh**, bi***,” one caller slurred derogatorily to the room, unaware he was on speaker phone. “You’re a little slut bag, aren’t ya? You ain’t doin’ nothing.”

The liberals obviously don’t get the point and want a person with man genitals to share the same restroom with their woman and little girls. The majority supports this decision and there are only a few who believe that this isn’t right.

The liberals are trying to support this immoral behavior just to gain support from groups who are saying that this is discriminatory. However, the majority will stand against them.

Please share this post on Facebook if you support the owner’s decision.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Olga Mosher

August 29, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Then don’t go there.

2. Pendit1

August 29, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I like that sign and congratulate him for posting it!

3. Joan

August 29, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Transgenders should go to the woods, carry a miniature porta potty or go home…just saying Surprise! we have rights too.

• jean benson

August 29, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I agree with the owner 100%

4. robert g bernardini

August 29, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Transgender is a mental illness there is nothing normal about it and if a Trannie or cross dresser walks in on my Daughter it will wish it never did ! Good for the owner the sad part is that we have to accommodate these sickos

5. Pingback: Easily-Offended Libs Want A “Controversial” Sign To Be Taken Down, The Owner Has 7 Words For Them – The Conservative Truth

6. Bettye Moore

August 29, 2017 at 6:35 pm

If I am shopping in town, I cut my shopping trip time down, and go home, where I know I can lock the door to the bathroom. If I am traveling, I go to a filling station, where the restroom for one, is inside, and I can lock the door. I personally feel this whole thing is so, those few people, who are different, can make their statement, so let them do so, but I’m not sharing a bathroom with them.

7. waytogo

August 29, 2017 at 7:18 pm

sorry honey he/she was disturbed before he walked in the restaurant. The sign could be on the outside of the restaurant saying transgenders enter at you own risk or don’t enter at all, you are not welcome.

8. Vic Bailey

August 29, 2017 at 7:33 pm

WHY is the United States of 320 million letting less than 1% tell us how to live. If GOD made these people one sex WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, I don’t advise you to argue with our Creator, YOU WILL LOSE! If we want a better Country and Life we need to Live By GOD’S Law as well as man’s law. IF this 1% want to change that take it up with GOD NOT SATAN. Go Oklahoma City! Semper Fi.

9. Marion Pentecost

August 29, 2017 at 7:56 pm

There should be more restaurant owners like you instead of the cowards that are bowing down afraid to offend every entitled screwball that comes along. I applaud your convictions.

• Gar

August 29, 2017 at 10:03 pm

You have hit the nail on the head. Transgenders were born male or female and their DNA determines what/who they are. End of story.

10. Jeanne Bailey

August 29, 2017 at 9:08 pm

They are now trying to teach it our children at schools to make it seem normal. There are idiot parents out their putting their nine and up age group children to help them change. These kids haven’t reached puberty yet. No child should be on these drugs. Your brain pan isn’t even developed until around 18 to 23. These parents need to be jailed

11. John

August 29, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Tell Schonauer to grow up and follow the rules that society has laid down.

12. Virgil Cottongim

August 31, 2017 at 3:06 am

‘Transgenders’ are mentally ill and need counseling.. If they are that sick, I darn sure don’t want some hairy man in women’s bathroom with my wife or daughter. I would throw the sicko out of the building!