It’s become commonplace in our society for celebrities to use their influence to spread their ideas on government and politics. Such is the case in this clip from The Rosie O’Donnell show.

In this ludicrous interview, Rosie uses the platform of her interview with Tom Selleck to discuss her stance on gun control. Selleck appeared on the show to discuss his upcoming movie, The Love Letter, but instead was ambushed by Rosie and her Second Amendment viewpoints. His response? Priceless.

Tom Selleck’s grace and poise is part of what we loved about him as his iconic heartthrob character, Magnum P.I. Although the show ended long ago, his own character prevails. And that high moral character was on display when he appeared on the Rosie O’Donnell show to discuss his upcoming movie, The Love Letter.

However, the interview took a turn when Rosie began pestering Selleck about the commercial he did for the NRA. In true Selleck style, his response was gracious and measured, yet he didn’t back down to her badgering. He stood by his decisions, and he explained his feelings in a mature and respectable way. So much so that Rosie was forced to apologize for her own bad behavior in light of his impeccable behavior.

Our favorite moment from the interview is at 5:25 when Selleck questions Rosie’s logic:

Rosie: “You also have the freedom of speech, but you’re not allowed to scream ‘fire’ in a crowded movie theater because it threatens the safety of other people. Assault weapons threaten the safety of other people. There’s no reason in my opinion to have them. You wanna have a hunting rifle? Great. You wanna have a handgun?”

Tom: “Do you really think the Second Amendment is in the Constitution to guarantee hunting and target shooting? Do you really think that’s what the Founding Fathers meant?”

Rosie: “I think the Second Amendment is in the Constitution so that we can have muskets when the British people come over in 1800. I don’t think it’s in the Constitution to have assault weapons in the year 2000.”

As Tom sips his coffee, Rosie asks him if she’s wrong. That’s when Selleck casually nods his head, and we all know he’s right.

Here’s what viewers of the clip are saying about this exchange.

“She invited Tom on her show and tried to discredit him. He remained very calm and logical. She only made herself look like an ass.”

“Some people just have class and some people are just trash.”

“When Rosie asked ‘Don’t the guns bear some responsibility?’, Tom should have asked her if the spoon bears the responsibility for her obesity. The gun and the spoon are only tools in the hands of men.”

“That woman O’Donnell is a fool and there is no cure for her. For example, you cannot buy an assault weapon at the gun store. A real assault weapon is a machine gun. Criminals get guns, even in Mexico and in South America.”

Who’s side are you on? Rosie’s or Tom’s? Share your views with us in the comments section below.

1. Laurie sailer

May 2, 2017 at 1:24 am

Thanks Tom for being so rational and telling like it is!

• Patsy Johnson

June 12, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I want to have a firearm if a rabid dog threatens my baby playing in the yard. Enough said.

• Shirley Tallent

June 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm

I highly respect Tom Selleck and the way he handled Rosie O’Donnell. Too bad she won’t listen to Mr Selleck and get rid of her nasty loud mouth

• Liz

June 12, 2017 at 7:05 pm

I agree fully. Rosie has always had a foul mouth

• Sheila iness

June 13, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Thank you Tom for killing her with kindness we saw you in Reno when you spoke at the SCI and they honored you. supreme court justice sclea was there to speak love the way you so smoothly choose your words a man of great integrity

• Mary Steffen

June 29, 2017 at 3:02 pm

As we all know people kill people with guns. That is why we are standing with Trump for border control. Great job Tom, can’t wait for your new movie

• Mary

June 29, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I am with Tom Selleck, I admire and respect him.Rosie likes to run her mean mouth.

• Livina ferry

June 29, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I agree with Mr selleck.except for one thing.I’ve never seen a gun shoot it’s self.it’s the person behind it.know gun will shoot itself wake up people thsee people know nothing.just how. Too shoot off they’re ugly mouth.

• mpittman

June 29, 2017 at 7:48 pm

I saw that show and he very calmly said “I came here to promote my show” then he walked off. Love this man!

2. Bob Benevides

May 2, 2017 at 1:29 am

ROSIE IS A FOOL

• Charles Frank

May 2, 2017 at 1:38 am

I agree. She said she was going to leave. Did she make a mistake

• mpittman

June 29, 2017 at 7:50 pm

That show was a couple of years back when she had a talk show.

• Sam Grace

May 2, 2017 at 1:38 am

YES! I AGREE! NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE MY WEAPON. NOPE!

• Russell Craig

May 2, 2017 at 2:06 pm

I thought Rosie was moving? Hasn’t she left yet ?

• J.L. Stacey

June 13, 2017 at 2:34 am

I offered to come and help her pack but I guess she doesn’t need my help..

• Gayle LaNeve Quigley

May 2, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Great answer Tom it’s just as if you are using a steak knife to cut your meat or instead use it as a weapon to cause harm or injure someone

• Sunno

May 3, 2017 at 1:32 am

Amen!

• DOLORES J. GINN

May 3, 2017 at 5:56 pm

SHE IS AN IDIOT ! & ALSO A BIG MOUTH! .

• Linda Nelson

May 6, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Tom Selleck is such a gentleman he is right a hundred percent and Rosie has always been a loud mouth if she would just think before she speaks but I don’t think that’s going to happen I thought she said she was going to leave United States if Trump won why is she still here?

• Darla

May 17, 2017 at 5:03 pm

That’s right, why is Rosie still here? I am with Mr. Tom. Rosie needs to leave America.

• Marlene Kostszewa

May 5, 2017 at 2:15 am

Rosie is a fool. She’s even worse than that but I won’t go into detail. Tom Selleck I am totally for you. You are right with what you said to that fool. Thank you for standing up for what is right. She is so demonic.

• Roseann Brennan

May 6, 2017 at 12:08 am

TOM SELLECT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CLASS ACT. GOD BLESS HIM!!! ROSIE IS A MORON AND UGLY CREATURE. WISH SHE WOULD MOVE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY…

• jennifer

May 6, 2017 at 11:37 pm

you can’t fix stupidity

• Dona Peri

June 14, 2017 at 2:00 am

I agree with you. You can’t fix stupidity. Thanks Tom. You were so wise in your handling of Rosie. Rosie please leave as you promised and stay away until you learn class and some logic

• Karen

May 17, 2017 at 6:31 pm

He is a class act! And we know what she is not!

3. eric warner

May 2, 2017 at 1:30 am

on tom’s side all the way, o’donnell, your a retard. enough said

4. Ernest

May 2, 2017 at 1:38 am

Toms Rosie is a idiot.

5. James Seward

May 2, 2017 at 1:51 am

Auto are as much of a killer but they don’t kill if people do not drive them GOD bless

6. Wallace Long

May 2, 2017 at 1:53 am

Some people should have their speaking privilege revoked. Rosie should be at the top of the list. Whoopi Goldberg should be second.

7. Maurice

May 2, 2017 at 2:03 am

God Bless Mr. Selleck. Rosie is just liberal socialist scumbag.

8. Jim

May 2, 2017 at 2:21 am

Lets see, we have idiots, scumbags, racists, fat pigs, bottom feeders, then you the ugly bitch rosie. Only in this country can a person as stupid as rosie can get on television.

• Barbara Bedward

May 2, 2017 at 2:38 am

Bob and Jim pretty much said everything that needs saying about Rosie. Tom is still one good looking hunk!!!

• Ann Robinson

May 3, 2017 at 2:23 am

Well said. It’s a shame we can’t wire her month shut. Not only would she loss her fat a$$ but we wouldn’t have to listen to her. She honestly doesn’t know how discussing she is.

• Dwain Fontenot

May 6, 2017 at 4:44 am

Tom has class, Rosie O’Donnell is the farthest thing from class a person can get! Nobody needs an assault rifle, but as far as handguns and others , a person has a right to protect his family and himself and to hunt if he chooses to do so!

9. P. Schultz

May 2, 2017 at 2:29 am

Rosie is probably one of those who believes guns kill people… So we should get rid of guns. Well, then, Rosie, if this were true, are you willing to give up all the knives in your house.? Or how about any panty hose you might have laying around (that would strangle people).? And let’s not forget those treacherous cars that people drive! I seriously doubt you want to start walking your fat ass everywhere so your car (or whatever vehilcle is used to haul you around) can’t kill any people, because you would keep it locked up in your garage!

10. Terry

May 2, 2017 at 2:30 am

Rosie is a loudmouthed, foul mouthed washed up comedian who only cares about herself!!

11. Donna Rea Anderson,Betz

May 2, 2017 at 2:32 am

I agree with Jim, he put it well.

12. Tom H

May 2, 2017 at 2:36 am

Guns don’t kill people,,,,,people kill people. If a gun is lying on a table it is completely harmless, you don’t see a gun getting up and shooting people randomly.

13. Lynnette Chard

May 2, 2017 at 2:36 am

Fool is putting it mildly!!! She is just about insane! I mean seriously!! I can’t believe this garbage that is coming out of her mouth! I never have much cared for her, but she just makes me about want to puke!!

14. Lana

May 2, 2017 at 2:37 am

I totally agree with Tom Selleck! Rosie is just wrong on so many levels!!

15. Florence

May 2, 2017 at 2:44 am

Why does this idiotic loudmouth even have a show?

16. Phyllis Calbreath

May 2, 2017 at 3:14 am

Tom Selleck is and will always remain a class act.

17. Marti

May 2, 2017 at 3:17 am

She wants guns banned, yet from what I hear, she has armed guards watching out for her kids. Does this mean you have to be a stupid has-been celebrity to be able to have a gun??? According to her opinion only the “elite” has-been’s can have guns. Go suck a gun Rosita.

18. Mary Jo Loper

May 2, 2017 at 3:47 am

Love Tom Selleck, what class act he is.

• valleygirl43

May 3, 2017 at 5:49 am

I’m so glad that you didn’t stoop to the ‘fat bitch’ comments. In this instance I don’t think Rosie was wrong to have an opinion ‘against’ people having such easy access to guns. There are a lot of crazy people out there. I admire that Tom wasn’t rude or argumentative. This showed a lot of ‘class’ on his part. On the other hand, some of the very rude comments about Rosie were ‘over the top’ and not necessary. I think it showed the ‘lack’ of class in many, while you took the high road. (Y)

• Joan

June 30, 2017 at 1:57 am

Tom is a class act. But Rosie is everything that is said about her. Sometimes the truth hurts.

19. Gretchen Long

May 2, 2017 at 3:49 am

Rosie is and has always been out of control. Selleck put her in her place

20. Susan Plummer

May 2, 2017 at 3:52 am

I remember that episode so vividly. I was a SAHM folding diapers while watching. I became angry at her for duping him to come on her show under false pretenses, which was clearly evident. All she did was harangue him about guns and the NRA which at the time, I believe he was a member. From that day forward I stopped watching her show and anything she was in( sad that I have not watched “A league of their Own” because she is in it). In my opinion Tom Selleck handled himself like a true man and gentleman would.
    To bad she couldn’t get Tom Cruise to wed her after Did one over on Nicole. They both actually belong to each other. Yeah, not a fan of her crush Tom Cruise either.

21. Gary Chriscoe

May 2, 2017 at 4:24 am

Tom is right on

22. Jeannie

May 2, 2017 at 6:23 am

Tom Selleck is by far the
    Classy person with common sense and knowledge than Rosie will ever have. She is no class at all. Dirty mouth. Tom has her beat over a million times. I thought she was leaving the country? Somebody please help her and take the Obamas and Clintons with her.

• Scott

May 29, 2017 at 11:50 am

Amen to that Jeannie

23. Dewayne Nelson

May 2, 2017 at 7:24 am

I agree with Tom. Rosie is a big fat ugly liberal BITCH.

24. Marlena Moore-Bryant

May 2, 2017 at 7:34 am

I side with Mr. Selleck. Only Rosie O’Donnell would ambush Tom Selleck on gun control. Second Amendment rights to bear arms is fundamental rights to protection period.

25. Donna Newberry

May 2, 2017 at 7:57 am

On Tom side on this

26. Freda

May 2, 2017 at 10:05 am

I knew that I loved Tom Sellick before but now he really is one of my favorites. When I see Rosie on anything, I just turn her off. That’s basically what Tom did!

27. Jim Bob Earl

May 2, 2017 at 10:16 am

I never have understood why the gun control can’t get I their heads that most of the guns used in crimes are obtained illegally. So more gun control doesn’t fix it. It’s another example of over reach by government elitists who think their position is the only reasonable action. Rosie is the poster child for lunatics who have no tolerance for other opinions.

28. Patti

May 2, 2017 at 10:29 am

I believe Tom was right

29. Tim Bonnlander

May 2, 2017 at 10:58 am

Tom Selleck should run for president! Rosie should run for the hills or another donut. Just please keep her mouth shut!

30. MHolstein

May 2, 2017 at 11:18 am

Sorry I don’t watch the she is on. I watch Blue Bloods & the reruns of it. I thought she was leaving this Country. Would be a good thing for our Country if she did leave. You go Tom.

31. Renee' Price

May 2, 2017 at 11:22 am

I have always been a huge fan of Tom Selleck. He is a class act and has been throughout his career. He has never faltered from his convictions. You just don’t find that in people today. I would love to meet him in person one day.

32. Bob denell

May 2, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Tom is absolutely right no body needs an assault rifle! Except the military!

33. Jim

May 2, 2017 at 12:07 pm

It is my opinion that Rosie sees her task in life as an annoyer, a provoker, an attention getter and not as a disseminator of anything intelligent. She does not solve problems, but increases them by instigating hate, dissent and turmoil . . . all for the purpose of gaining attention to herself.

• Ernie

May 2, 2017 at 11:52 pm

I agree

• Gary Bishop

May 3, 2017 at 6:17 am

Isn’t that the definition of a Democrat?

• Christ T. Krebsbach

May 3, 2017 at 7:38 am

That makes Rosie sound like she is a liberal,they’re always shooting off with their mouths.They don’t solve problems they make them.

34. Ron Conley

May 2, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Rosie is a source of lies,and hates America, unless she reeps money from it!! A has been, and nothing more!!

35. Donna Radtke

May 2, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Love his comment,cool an laid back, that man is always a class act,in anything.

36. Pingback: EPIC: Tom Selleck Has Had Enough of Rosie Running Her Mouth – Nobody Saw This Coming - VNutube

37. Patricia

May 2, 2017 at 1:02 pm

I’m with Tom. Rosie is the scum on the bottom of my green pool.

• Charles Campbell

May 4, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Amen!

38. Olivia

May 2, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Rosie is a pitiful person. Now, if we could get rid of the View,

39. Anne Jenkins

May 2, 2017 at 1:19 pm

She’s always been an ass, she just took another opportunity to MOON America Anne

40. Phyllis Scroggs

May 2, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I’m surprised Mr Selick dignified her by showing up on her show. His composure is not a surprise. There are so many ways he could have really put her down. She should be taken off the air. She is a disgrace

41. Lucille Chaput

May 2, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Rosieis just plain trash. She has no career, she’s obese and figures the only way to get attention, good or bad, is to spew hatred. In my younger years what all these people are saying and doing against our country and President they would be behind bars.,

42. Carol

May 2, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Rosie’s mouth is destroying her career! As many of the actors as well. Opiniated mouthy women are a real turn off especially when they make no sense to humanity. Does Rosie have a fence around her home??? Tom Sellick is a great actor and calm. Rosie reminds me of the mouthy women on the View who are “experts” in politics” but none of these women have invited the illegals to come stay with them. I am sure if they did, they would then have a gun in the house for protection.

43. Mary Rounsavall

May 2, 2017 at 1:56 pm

With Tom 100%, Rosie is a scrum bag

44. Donald Jarmula

May 2, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Rosie is a asshole never liked her she has no class what so ever someone needs to shut her up she just can’t get over that the Democrats lost oh fuckin well Trump won and is doing a great job and they know it Tom you rock keep up the good job and the good word

45. Mary Brock

May 2, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Go Tom! He has more class in his little finger than Rosie has in her entire body, & that is saying a LOT!

46. Keran Weeks

May 2, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I have never understood where Rosie came from! She should go back to her ROCK and get back under it and stay there. Tom Selleck is a great person and Rosie could NOT even walk in his shadow!!! I do have a question…is there anyone out there that likes her? Whoopie might, but she’s another big mouth pig!

47. M Quintana

May 2, 2017 at 2:54 pm

I am with Tom. Rosie rants for the wow factor and shock factor. She is often belligerent due to her irrelevancies as a TV persona.

48. Rosie Eiler

May 2, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Tom,of course. I am surprised she did not bring up Trump. I do not watch her,just read the story here.

• Argee

May 2, 2017 at 5:43 pm

I’m glad he graciously set her annoying ass straight. I cannot speak about her without becoming enraged at her childish behavior. She is such a disgusting bigot!

• Vickie

May 3, 2017 at 2:31 am

Trump?? This all happened in 1999..Old news..I don’t get why they are posting it now

49. Karen

May 2, 2017 at 3:28 pm

You go TOM I saw that episode she was a b#*+* love Tom Sellack

50. Brenda

May 2, 2017 at 3:54 pm

I can’t understand why she is still on TV. She is the most foul mouth person I have ever seen.Tom Selleck is a very smart man.

51. Carol alix

May 2, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Love Tom and his answers. He is right on!

52. RobertaLynn

May 2, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Tom is right up there with John Wayne … Both Class Act Patriots!

• Lynn

August 4, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Amen

53. Larry

May 2, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Rosie you have not left the country yet
    why don’t you go
    You are white trash

54. Rick

May 2, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Tom, I saw that interview with Rosie soon after that she moved into our town and had 2 armed guards watching her kids 24-7 what a hipocrite. She only lasted a short time here, She made a big ass out of herself on TV and in our town (if it could get bigger) and now we live in a nice QUIET town.

55. Alohathoughts

May 2, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Rosie is brave and direct but just does not get that freedom requires people to be able to defend themselves and the country against even its own government.

56. Nancy

May 2, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Tom’s of course! Measured competence and intelligence, beat the heck out of someone who lacks character or class! Such a person, is Rosie O’Donnell. I feel sorry for her. She thinks she looks smart! You can’t fix Stupid…and her IQ is somewhere under a Rock!

57. Terry RM Roberts

May 2, 2017 at 5:36 pm

I am with Tom. Good for him.

58. Diane

May 2, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I happened to see this episode as it was on TV. Tom was composed and ever the gentleman. And Rosie was her usual hypocritical self! Mr. sound like what is the gentleman that he always is. Everything bad that happens to Rosie is because she’s a lesbian according to her!

59. Jo Schultz

May 2, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I have always loved and respected Tom. I thought Grosie was moving to Canada.

60. Joyce Por

May 2, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Tom Selleck is class. She is trash. Why would anyone listen to her???

61. dorie

May 2, 2017 at 7:14 pm

It would be nice if Rosie would fall off the face of the earth, never watched her, never will.

62. Barb

May 2, 2017 at 7:42 pm

We can’t change Rosie. She will always be a dim witted liberal who thinks she’s right and will not get any education to improve herself. And she will never have class. I have a pig that’s smarter than her.

63. Cindy

May 2, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Of course Tom . He has always been and always we be a class act. Stupid is as stupid does. As its stated it was about his up coming movie, and him being the gentleman that he is. So really , no need to bring Trump into it. Its as the same level as the classless host. Period.

64. Jerry

May 2, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Tom Selleck put her fat, ugly dumbass in place. Why doesn’t she just get out of the country where she belongs with the rest of the Godless heathens!

65. CHARALES R

May 2, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I’m with Tom Rosie O is another Liberal Hiollywood Ignorant Moran! Tom is one of the few Hollywood stars that believes in our country and what the constitution stands for

66. Carol

May 2, 2017 at 8:23 pm

I just can’t understand the liberal way of thinking. They just dont make sense to me. I love Tom Selleck & love his view on weapons.

67. Richard

May 2, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Rosie who?

68. Maureen Reynolds

May 2, 2017 at 8:42 pm

I agree with tom

69. Gladys Perrault

May 2, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I’m with Tom. I pray for Rosie even though I know she will make fun of me for it. But that is her problem it is my place to pray for her.God bless you Tom.

70. Catherine Delmonico

May 2, 2017 at 9:16 pm

#1 why in the world would Tom Selleck accept a request to go on that show to begin with knowing what type of person she is and noted for promoting controversy.. certainly he is far above her low level of any conversation.. second I want to applaud the similarities of a spoon in a gun in a previous post., wish I had thought of ir‼️

71. Maryann

May 2, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Tom Selleck is the the best of the best. You never here anything bad about him. He is so sound, such a gentleman and yes, a class act.

72. George

May 2, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Rosie just doesn’t have any class at all or any brains. If she had brains she would be dangerous.

73. Ron Logue

May 2, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Who the hell gave Rosie a talk show. Bet she has a n audience of four and they are proably her children.

74. Rick Parker

May 2, 2017 at 10:20 pm

The Devil owns many !! Rosie is just one of them! Turn her off when she’s on and over when she’s in print!

75. Colleen McKnight

May 2, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Tom Selleck has always had class, but Rosie never has and will never, ever has class!

76. Diana L. Anderson

May 2, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Mr. Selleck is among a class of men/actors who are a very far cut above what the majority are today. He actually thinks before he speaks. He has integrity and is definitely an American Patriot.

People like Ms. O’Donnell are less than truly funny. Her acts are crude, suggestive, and vulgar. Her penchant for running her mouth leave her with egg on her face more often than not.

Congratulations Mr. Selleck for retaining your dignity through her torade

77. tim

May 2, 2017 at 11:23 pm

I think Rosie Mcdonalds and Whoppie Goldturd Both need to be off tv. They have nothing but hatred in their black hearts. And Whoppie is the most racist person I have ever seen! Can’t stand those two!
    I would never watch them on tv.

78. Kim H

May 2, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Tom’s for sure. Rosie seems to want to have a reason to shoot her mouth off. Funny she didn’t leave the country as she said that she would.

79. Martha Haley

May 2, 2017 at 11:25 pm

I am on Tom Sellects side Rosie is a sick person who spouts off hate for young children like Baron Trump who has nothing to do with what his father does. I am just waiting for one of these so called friendly Muslims she wants in our country to cause some kind of protest or problem that touches her life or children’s life. Then let’s hear what she has to say.Besides I thought she was leaving if Trump got elected,how come she is still here her Whoopie ,and the rest can leave one of the best country’s in the world and try to live a better life then they have had here!!!

80. Nina

May 2, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Rosie is a stupid loser, me or my family can’t stand her. What comes out of her mouth is pure evil.

81. John

May 3, 2017 at 12:08 am

Tom is right on. So is the spoon right on. Rosie should be right on – the next train out of the USA

82. Ken P

May 3, 2017 at 12:22 am

Tom is a class act, always was and always will be. Rosie reminds me of an old saying , ” you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear “.

83. Marsha m pawlak

May 3, 2017 at 12:46 am

I agree with Tom behind 100%

84. Sally Broce

May 3, 2017 at 1:09 am

Agree with all of the above. Tom is a class act and knows what he is talking about, and Rosie is a disgusting, hateful bitch!

85. Shirley Dover

May 3, 2017 at 1:22 am

I agree with Tom 100 %. Thank you Mr Selleck for your stand on gun control and your high moral character

86. Johnny

May 3, 2017 at 1:22 am

They should call Rosie Mrs. Marat, she really knows how to adgitate!

• Johnny

May 3, 2017 at 1:28 am

I miss spelled Matag , but she is a real agitator!

87. Donna Benson

May 3, 2017 at 1:47 am

Rosie is not even worth talking about, she will get her just reward when it’s time to meet her maker.

88. Judy

May 3, 2017 at 2:01 am

Heard this the other day they need a Stupid pill for many like Rosie.

89. Syl

May 3, 2017 at 2:29 am

Why do you want a gun at All? Americansent have the most shootings/killings than any other westernized nations.

90. valleygirl43

May 3, 2017 at 5:53 am

If this is a very old clip, I fail to see why it was published now. Unless they are very hard up for something to be nasty or disagreeable about. The rep’tards’ fail to see that they are just as ‘classless’ and certainly need some education to improve their ‘ideals’ where Trump is concerned. It’s really sad to see the country torn apart over an ugly, evil man who is well on his way to destroying the U.S. and probably getting the rest of North America blasted by nuclear bombs. 🙁

91. Babs

May 3, 2017 at 8:49 am

You can be sure many Muslims coming into this country have those weapons. Then again your favorite seems to be a night for beheadings. I believe in being armed.

92. Babs

May 3, 2017 at 8:51 am

She has armed security! Why is security allowed to be on enough the rest of us, idiot !

93. Gerri Thorne Gunter

May 3, 2017 at 11:25 am

Well you can’t fix stupid. Love Tom Selleck,watch Blue Bloods.

94. Deborah Wade

May 3, 2017 at 1:33 pm

This is soooo Old. The show was over in 2002. I despise Rosie, but really someone is just stirring the pot because they have nothing else to report.

95. S Barata

May 3, 2017 at 2:46 pm

I hate the ugly ads that are shown with the information. Also, the information on HARP is not given to us. We receive many calls that are again very iratating. Especially for seniors. Can’t you stop these and give real information about the issues you claim to be showing?

96. Thomas

May 3, 2017 at 6:28 pm

The terrorist do not Cary muskets fire with fire you won’t defend a home with a musket

97. bolong

May 3, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Sorry Tom, Rosie does not uses a spoon she uses a shovel. she has to maintain her elephant body.And her bulldog face, no insult to bulldogs,And the tongue of an ant eater.

98. Carol Musselwhite

May 4, 2017 at 12:28 am

I support and believe as Tom Selleck does.
    Rosie is a waste of oxygen, space and time.

99. angie lopez

May 4, 2017 at 12:52 am

Tom has and and always be a touch of class in my opinion ! and people like rosie will never get the best of him.Tom was so right and rosie has never been right about anything EVER !

100. kay

May 4, 2017 at 12:53 am

Of course we are on Tom’s side. He is correct, and such a such a gentleman. I can just see him taking a sip of his coffee and nodded his head.

101. Sarah Godbold

May 4, 2017 at 6:07 am

And they allowed her to raise children? Poor,poor babies. Can you imagine having her attend PTA meetings or be a team mom? Now I am going to have more nightmares.

• Bill Coffman

May 4, 2017 at 6:17 pm

In my humble opinion I really believe (like her oldest daughter says) she is an alcoholic and it is clouding her brain so much she hasn’t the ability to separate reality from fantasy!

• K. R. V.

May 6, 2017 at 9:29 am

Well we can all see how that’s turned out now huh?

102. Susan proffitt

May 4, 2017 at 6:39 am

Thank God for some rational actors. Myself, I don’t think they’re any better than we the people, they just make a lot more money for pretending to be someone they really are not. We don’t make so much, but support their life style by paying our hard earned money to view them. I can no longer do that. Am only one person, but hope others will follow. We need to follow the Constitution so we may keep our freedom!

103. Cecil Ryan

May 4, 2017 at 12:55 pm

I believe this: That man messed up a good thing in the ‘Garden’. A while later Cain Killed Able and through the eon’s of time ,man has had to defend himself. So… comes May3,’17 you are more likely to be killed by your own goverment than any time in history. It is the ‘useful idiots’ that work so hard, to please the group that worships death,to disarm man. If you are enjoined in a fight would you want a spear made from a tree limb, a paring knife or an AK-47.I notice that our leaders don’t lead by example. they lead by proclamation and for protection:men armed to the teeth.

104. paulaj

May 4, 2017 at 8:22 pm

wtg, Mr. Selleck. I will continue to watch you shows and movies. I love the prior comments.

105. Sandra

May 4, 2017 at 11:10 pm

The second amendment was not for hunting. It was to protect the people from tyrannical governments.

106. Bonnie Oleary

May 5, 2017 at 2:10 am

She’s an idiot and Mr Selleck is a prince. When is she leaving the U.S.? I can’t believe she was allowed to raise children.

107. Harold

May 5, 2017 at 2:53 am

Tom S, You cannot fix stupid, But you did help show where it is!!!

108. bumpysquish

May 5, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Whos side you on ? I stand with anybody that believes our constitution is law of the land ,

109. Rob

May 5, 2017 at 5:30 pm

While I hate to say it I have to agree with Rosie on this one. Yes the second amendment allows you to bear arms. However, considering it was written over 200 years ago you have to take into account the fact that the nation’s leaders at the time had no way to envision the day when we would create the weapons we have today. That said, yes you should be allowed to have a rifle for hunting if you chose and yes a handgun to protect your family and home no problem but an assault weapon, NO WAY! They should only be available to the US military!

110. Sue

May 6, 2017 at 12:17 am

Rosie is a liberal loon & idiot with absolutely no class…..while Tom Selleck is the poster man for CLASS!!!

111. Arlene Waldinger

May 6, 2017 at 1:17 am

Rosie is white trash always was and always will be,she is not good enough to shine Tom S. Shoes.

112. Jim

May 6, 2017 at 2:37 am

Every time Rosie opens her mouth she removes all doubt that liberalism is a mental disorder. Tom Selleck has class. You know where he stands without making a scene.

113. duane patterson

May 6, 2017 at 4:29 am

yeah for you tom—i think you are a great american and support you views complrtely

114. Johnnie

May 6, 2017 at 5:32 am

Tom,s Rosies an idiot and getting more stupid every day. Like my granddaughter says you just can’t fix STUPID!

115. WVTom

May 6, 2017 at 6:26 am

Rosie hasn’t had a TV show for at least 15 years. If you continue to use very old stories for click bate I’ll drop you from my FB page.

116. Debra Brown

May 6, 2017 at 3:14 pm

I believe Tom Selleck as a class act all the way!! Rosie is a loud mouth and I have no respect for any show that lets her spew her ignorance!!!

117. njmex

May 6, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Tom has always had real class, Rosie is what my niece calls white trash,she is so done with the public as far as being popular that she needs to make noise just to hear herself heard.

118. Glenn Bradley

May 6, 2017 at 8:21 pm

To whom it may concern,
    I don’t think ANY ,YES ANY GUNS in the hands of law abiding ,logical minded US citizens is a problem. However,a pea shooter in the hands of a radical person is dangerous.
    I have been shooting a gun since I was 6 years old.Owned my first gun when I was twelve years old. My gun never got up and injured or killed anyone!!
    If you outlaw guns,people that are dangerous will just use a bat,rock,knife,or anything the can use.
    Also ,if you outlaw guns,common citizens will die in droves because criminals will have guns and law abiding citizens want.
    I know your talking about assault rifles,however,that’s just where it starts. Just sayinh!!

119. PLG

May 6, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Has anyone ever asked Miss O’Donnell what her body guards carry? I can’t afford body guards but I can afford to get a concealed permit and carry my own protection. Of course, I pray I never have to use it for my own or a family member’s protection.
    If you were in a mall and a criminal begins shooting people, who would you rather have next to you: Rosie who doesn’t believe in having guns, or someone who is armed and ready to defend. Obviously she wants one armed and ready since she pays body guards for that service.

As for Mr Selleck, I will always be a fan of his. Love his show Blue Bloods and most of the solutions they portray.

120. dianne

May 7, 2017 at 7:56 am

I would side with Tom, always.
    Rosie is all mouth, and nothing sensible comes o ut of it….

121. Bob

May 7, 2017 at 11:30 am

Rosie please leave the US! Today!

122. David Watson

May 7, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Tom Selleck is a class act whose Patriotism is reverence for America resounds in his demeanor and speech.

123. Bill

May 7, 2017 at 9:11 pm

What is Rosie still doing here in the UNITED STATES ?

That shows how ignorant she is , to make a statement of leaving , and not go through with it .

124. WBC

May 8, 2017 at 7:26 pm

The reason Rosie doesn’t think before she speaks is because one needs a brain in order to think.

125. Dreams

May 17, 2017 at 3:52 pm

What happened to the media ? They used to be so very picky about on camera personalities that they were the pinnacle of class & articulation? It seems they are on-purpose feeding the USA audience with tainted rancid fake gmo meat. I refuse to consume most of what is aired today.

126. Linda

May 17, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Mr Selleck is pure class!

127. wpk

May 17, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Rosie is a prime example of why America has needed better methods of birth control, for quite a few years !

128. Ron

May 17, 2017 at 4:32 pm

I thought the asshole left the country when Trump was elected. What the hell is she doing interviewing anyone. What an asswipe. Although personally , there is no way I would use any part of her to wipe my ass. Hell, I wouldn’t even let her nice me a blowjob and I love blowjobs . Yuck

129. Sally Martin

May 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Tom is right. I avoid hearing her voice. She is disgusting. There are only two programs on CBS that I watch and one of them is Blue Bloods with Tom Select.

130. Leona Matcuk

May 17, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Rosie is an ass. She doesn’t even know why we have a second amendment. It was so the people could protect themselves from the government. I believe in the second amendment but it’s the stupid libturds like this ass who try to make it like everyone who has a gun is an assault rifle. Guns don’t kill, people kill. So if you kill someone with a car even if it an accident should all cars be banned? If someone gets killed by a baseball bat, should we ban baseball bats? These questions sound stupid and that is just was libturds are stupid.

131. Paula Henry

May 17, 2017 at 11:30 pm

I’d have asked her “Weren’t you supposed to move somewhere after president Trump was elected?” “The founding fathers meant what they said and promises were carried through.” Lol

132. frank

May 17, 2017 at 11:30 pm

When Cain killed Abel, God didn’t get rid of the rocks He created.

133. Barbara Green

May 18, 2017 at 5:01 pm

I stand with Tom Selleck.

134. Cathy

May 19, 2017 at 2:07 am

I am with TOM and Rosie is a wast of time taking up good air

135. Jaime DeGuzman

May 19, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Criminals get their hands on assault weapons. Law abiding citizens get semi-automatic rifle. There’s a big difference. Rosie and the rest of them libtards should move out of this country!

136. Tom

May 22, 2017 at 3:53 am

The 2nd amendment to the Constitution wasn’t written for any specific period of time, it was written for all time’s!

• Tom

May 22, 2017 at 3:57 am

Tom Selleck is a class act, Rosie hasn’t a clue as to what’s going in the real world.

137. Claudia

C an’t
    U nderstand
    N ormal
    T hings

140. Luann Irwin

June 12, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Yeah I thought the fat slob was leaving, just another lie.

141. Brenda OMalley

June 12, 2017 at 8:22 pm

This exchange happened many years ago, when Rosie had a talk show. Tom Selleck is well known and we’ll respected man. I commend him on the respectful and responsible way he handled himself during Rosie’s verbal attack. Mr. Selleck came on the show to promote his new movie, not to discuss gun controll. But when pushed he voiced his opinion in a calm respectful manner. Rosie has always been an opinionated loud mouth and probably will be as long as she can speak.

142. Ginger

June 13, 2017 at 1:03 am

Tom is a true class act. She,should have known that, since she invited him onto her show, which amazed me is still on the air. The woman, she has no common sense. All she does is try to belittle everyone to make herself seem important. Yes, I agree with Tom Selleck.

143. Grace Bormann

June 13, 2017 at 2:59 am

I’m with Tom. He’s always had “class”. Rosie is an idiot.

144. Norma Lynn

June 13, 2017 at 3:28 pm

THANK YOU Mr. SELLECK!

145. John Morris

June 13, 2017 at 10:37 pm

The 2nd Amendment was written for the protection of the PEOPLE against all enemies foreign and domestic. Against all tyranny including the Federal Government, if they turn to tyranny the PEOPLE have the right to right to clean out DC and start anew according to the Constitution!

146. duane patterson

June 14, 2017 at 4:47 am

im on toms side–2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arms

• Asisay

June 14, 2017 at 1:09 pm

What is missing from the equation is the fact that the rifle and musket were the most advanced personal defense weapons available at that time. Rifles and muskets were the “assault weapons” of that time period. They were the the same weapons the military used. The redcoats had them and so did our civilians. The superior rifle with its long range and accuracy did havoc on the redcoats. So, yes, the second amendment does allow the possession of weapons in the catagory of ” assault weapons”.

147. pmax

June 29, 2017 at 1:17 pm

Rosie still has a show? Who gave that woman a show?
    Tom is just as wonderful as always!

148. Eric Bliss

June 29, 2017 at 2:26 pm

We have so many overpaid immature Hollywood crybabies like Rosie and the idiot liberals that are going to take this country to war then once they are destroyed the crying will all come to a halt.

HERE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE DEEP STATE TAKES DOWN PRESIDENT TRUMP & IT’S NOT PRETTY … FOR THEM

HERE Is WHAT WILL HAPPEN If The DEEP STATE TAKES DOWN PRESIDENT TRUMP & It’s NOT PRETTY … FOR THEM
    “The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” – Thomas Jefferson
    ELDER PATRIOT – Corrupt politicians ignore Jefferson’s directive to their own detriment. It’s no longer political, it’s personal.
    Americans have had their eyes opened by the ascension of Donald Trump and no amount of leftwing money can put the Freedom Movement genie back in the bottle.
    Conservative Senator Ted Cruz made that observation after reviewing the results of the 2016 elections and the expectations of the voters.
    Cruz, who had the most high profile personality clash with Donald Trump during the Republican primary process nevertheless embraced Trump’s America First agenda and said, “If we’re given the White House and both houses of Congress and we don’t deliver, I think there will be pitchforks and torches in the streets. And I think quite rightly.”
    Candidate Trump promised many things – border control, lower taxes, fairer trade relations, a balanced budget, healthcare that puts the people first not the government, safer communities, and – to the extent possible – an end to foreign wars. What, among those promises, should any Republican, nay any American, have a problem with?
    After four months without a single legislative achievement, Congressional and Senatorial Republicans – notably John McCain, Paul Ryan and Lindsey Graham – have joined the Democrats in investigating President Trump absent a single shred of evidence that an underlying crime has been committed.
    So, what gives?
    Well, there was one additional promise that Trump made on his way to the White House that has some Republicans joining with Democrats and quaking in their boots, Trump’s promise to “Drain the Swamp.”
    As we reported yesterday, “An F.B.I. agent with ‘intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case’ told us that they uncovered evidence of such massive corruption that the agents involved realized that damned near the entire government could be brought down.”
    The criminal co-conspirators in both parties realized almost immediately that the new sheriff wasn’t interested in joining them in the swamp so they launched, what can only be characterized as, a coup attempt.
    Democrats are well schooled in such things probably because of their close alliance with Marxist regimes that can only gain power by seizing it through bloody civil wars. It should be noted that the Democratic Party has already done this once before.
    One Hundred and Fifty-Seven years ago the Democrats waged a war against the First Republican President Abraham Lincoln for giving Blacks their freedom. That war came at a high price, as many as 700,000 Americans died fighting for what they believe in. To put that in perspective, these casualties exceed the nation’s loss in all its other wars, from the Revolution through Vietnam.
    Today, Americans are still prepared to fight and die to protect their children’s God-given freedoms. Despite what you are reading and hearing in the mainstream media, they aren’t the leftwing-funded rioters, the pussy hat-wearing feminists, or the cuck bois that cant handle a micro aggression. No, the Americans that back Donald Trump are well armed.
    Donald Trump’s presidency will move forward politically lest the sixty million patriots who voted for him, that are comprised of the large majority of military voters, police, and NRA members, move it forward by force.
    These patriots are armed, trained, prepared, and have proven their discipline. They have grown disgusted by the corruption in Washington and will do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump’s Freedom Agenda moves forward and under the direction of Donald Trump himself.
    No amount of fake news based on unsubstantiated charges by unnamed sources is going to change that. The battle lines have been drawn and no amount of finger pointing is going to convince these patriots to let anyone overturn the election results.
    So why are establishment politicians courting a bloodbath on the streets of America that will also threaten them personally when they could be part of Making America Great Again? It’s because they have been caught red-handed and up to their eyeballs in a worldwide criminal conspiracy that has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with defrauding the American taxpayers.
    And, now that they’ve been caught robbing the world’s largest bank – the U.S. treasury – they have chosen to go out in a blaze of glory rather than try to defend the indefensible at trial.
    Washington’s criminal elites have chosen to go to war to unseat our duly elected president. It’s time to make our voices heard before this turns very ugly. Buckle your chin strap, America is counting on you.
    EDITORS NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CALL TO ARMS BUT RATHER AN ANALYSIS OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE DEEP STATES OVERTURNS A DUELY ELECTED PRESIDENT.
    HERE IS A LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE THAT DEMS & MEDIA COVERED UP
    “Impeach!” It’s been more than eight years since Democrats uttered that word – long enough for anyone to wonder if it was still in their vocabulary, considering the deafening silence through the dozens of serious scandals during President Obama’s administration – but now that President Trump is the man in the White House, it’s back with a vengeance.
    Democrats everywhere are wildly slinging the “I” word, hoping to nail Trump for high crimes and misdemeanors after the New York Times claimed a memo written by former FBI Director James Comey said the president urged him to end the federal investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
    Some members of Congress are getting in on the action. They include Reps. Maxine Water, D-Calif., and Al Green, D-Texas. Even a Republican, Rep. Justin Amash, claimed Wednesday there are grounds to impeach President Trump. House Oversign Committee Chair Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, asked for the alleged Comey memo and other documents. Chaffetz tweeted that he is prepared to subpoena the information. And Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., invoked “Watergate.”
    Now the Democratic Party is reportedly poll testing impeachment as a 2018 election issue. More than 1 million people signed a petition calling on Congress to impeach Trump.
    Wasting no time Wednesday, the mainstream media sprang into action, enthusiastically echoing the left’s impeachment calls. MSNBC launched a Watergate ad implying Trump is America’s new Richard Nixon.
    “Watergate. We know its name because there were reporters who never stopped asking questions,” says MSNBC host Chris Hayes, who hinted that Trump is next on the impeachment chopping block. “Now, who knows where the questions will take us. But I know this: I’m not going to stop asking them.”
    Meanwhile, some overzealous members of the left plastered fliers around Washington, D.C., demanding all White House staffers resign Wednesday.
    The posters read: “If you work for this White House you are complicit in hate-mongering, lies, corrupt taking of Americans’ tax money via self-dealing and emoluments, and quite possibly federal crimes and treason. Also, any wars will be on your soul. … Resign now.”
    But constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley, who voted for President Obama, warned “impeachment” enthusiasts not to get ahead of themselves with President Trump. Why?
    At this time, there’s no evidence Trump actually committed a crime.
    “The criminal code demands more than what Comey reportedly describes in his memo,” Turley wrote in a May 17 opinion piece posted at the Hill. Turley explained:
    For the first time, the Comey memo pushes the litany of controversies surrounding Trump into the scope of the United States criminal code.
    However, if this is food for obstruction of justice, it is still an awfully thin soup. Some commentators seem to be alleging criminal conduct in office or calling for impeachment before Trump completed the words of his inaugural oath of office. Not surprising, within minutes of the New York Times report, the response was a chorus of breathless “gotcha” announcements. But this memo is neither the Pentagon Papers nor the Watergate tapes. Indeed, it raises as many questions for Comey as it does Trump in terms of the alleged underlying conduct.
    A good place to start would be with the federal law, specifically 18 U.S.C. 1503. The criminal code demands more than what Comey reportedly describes in his memo. There are dozens of different variations of obstruction charges ranging from threatening witnesses to influencing jurors. None would fit this case. That leaves the omnibus provision on attempts to interfere with the “due administration of justice.”
    However, that still leaves the need to show that the effort was to influence “corruptly” when Trump could say that he did little but express concern for a longtime associate. The term “corruptly” is actually defined differently under the various obstruction provisions, but it often involves a showing that someone acted “with the intent to secure an unlawful benefit for oneself or another.” Encouraging leniency or advocating for an associate is improper but not necessarily seeking an unlawful benefit for him.
    . Obama’s Iran nuke deal
    Obama knew about Hillary’s private email server
    Obama IRS targets conservatives
    Obama’s DOJ spies on AP reporters
    Obamacare & Obama’s false promises
    Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order
    Benghazi-gate
    Operation Fast & Furious
    5 Taliban leaders for Bergdahl
    Extortion 17
    ‘Recess ‘ appointments – when Senate was in session
    Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval
    Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law
    Refusal to defend Defense of Marriage Act
    Illegally conducting war against Libya
    NSA: Spying on Americans
    Muslim Brotherhood ties
    Miriam Carey
    Birth certificate
    Executive orders
    Solyndra and the lost $535 million
    Egypt
    Cap & Trade: When in doubt, bypass Congress
    Refusal to prosecute New Black Panthers
    Obama’s U.S. citizen ‘hit list’