EVERYONE BOYCOTT NBC! What NBC Just Did To Trump PISSED HIM OFF SO MUCH He Just DESTROYED Them By…

NBC has constantly been bending the truth and slandering Donald Trump, so when they decided to release even more fake news about him, Trump finally had enough.

Before Tump has even entered into office he has secured a lot of jobs and tax revenues for our country by getting companies to relocate or stay on our shores. Now NBC are trying to say that he had nothing to do with these decisions.

What are your thoughts on this?

Source: Usnewspost

1. Kathy crowell

January 26, 2017 at 2:36 am

I am a Trump supporter, but, he needs to shut his twitter account down and start acting respectable if he wants people to respect him. He is president of the USA. He needs to act like it.

2. Ruby Rowell

January 26, 2017 at 2:40 am

I think NBC has gone to the dogs. I watch Fox now. If you people want your share of ratings you better remember that your job is to report the truth, not make up the news. I always watched NBC for unbiased reports, not anymore. I rather look at Facebook than listen to you bozos.

3. Virginia Clark

January 26, 2017 at 2:44 am

No NBC for me.

4. Antonio

January 26, 2017 at 3:03 am

I’ve watched NBC news both local and national but it’s very obvious they don’t respect Our President it seems they’re constantly on a witch hunt, I’ve had enough of their bs. It’s sad but I’m gone they have lost a life long viewer

• Jullyn

January 30, 2017 at 1:34 am

MEDIA IS obviously trying to ruffle Donalds feathers and ALL OF US NEED TO IGNORE THEM AND JUST STAY STRONG! GOD BLESS THE DONALD!! BOYCOTT ALL THE BIAS GEORGE SOROS MEDIA NBC. AND. CNN. MSNBC. NYTIMES AND WHO EVER ELSE TALKS CRAP

5. Susan Swayze

January 26, 2017 at 3:07 am

I stopped watching TV news…6,8,13…many, many months ago because all the so-called news they reported was not true. News is supposed to be true & accurate and IF mistakes are made then apologies are in order. But the news media of today is opinions rather than news. I’m sorry, but I am intelligent enough to be able to form my own opinion when given true facts. Sorry, 6 (8 & 13 too) but I am DONE with you!

6. Cindy Murphy

January 26, 2017 at 3:11 am

That’s why I don’t want to watch NBC no more. You don’t deserve to be on air no more NBC you are not the fair based reporting like you were in the Past. Your treatment towards President Trump NBC is a disgrace to all media. That is why we the people will not accept the trash you are reporting no more. I like Fox News.

7. James

January 26, 2017 at 3:33 am

NBC’s Brian Williams was almost shot down when riding in a helicopter to save Hillary from the airport snipers. What? He ws lying?

I think it’s funny to watch Scott Pelly on CBS. His clueless expression cracks me up. He and Lester Holt are vying for the Newscaster Dolt of the Year Award. I don’t have any idea who the talking head is on ABC. If you watch any of them for the unbiased truth, you are wasting your time.

8. Gail beers

January 26, 2017 at 3:50 am

NBC shame shame

9. Yellow Pinetree

January 26, 2017 at 5:03 am

The Today Show with Matt and his two side kicks are blatant examples of bias. You can see it in their eyes.
    Lester Holt I use to hold with high regard as fair but it is clear he too succumbs to the people who own him at NBC.

10. Jan

January 26, 2017 at 5:45 am

Donald Trump is an egomaniac trying to take credit for anything and everything. He cries if anyone rebuts him. NOT MY PRESIDENT,

• Evelyn. Hopprnstand

January 26, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Never watch NBC, BEEN OVER A YEAR., BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE FAKES. also ABC.Just watch local news and F O X because they deliver the news. I do not want these idiots giving me their opinion. They all should listen and watch Cronkite.Hountley,Brinkley. MAYBE SOMETHING WOULD REGISTER.

• Evelyn. Hopprnstand

January 26, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Good. You and Hillary become friends,especially if you had a son in Benghazi, What has your family done for our country???

• Dorene Hague

January 30, 2017 at 4:41 am

Sad! Take the veil off your eyes.

• A. Perreault

January 30, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Google a President you like in whatever country you like and just go there…Bye!
      President Trump is NOT and egomaniac, he is re-igniting our American Spirit !!

• Rick Nicholson

January 31, 2017 at 12:28 am

I thought being as ignorant of the facts as you are you would not comment. But I guess you didn’t think that through either and decided to display it in full view. Whats next….lampshade on head at the next public outing???

11. Linda huss

January 26, 2017 at 10:58 am

DAVID MUIR IS ABC. EVERYONE AT ABC TAKES A STAB AT TRUMP EVERY SENTENCE! KEDRIS GIBSON AT 3AM, DEBRA NORVILLE AT 2AM,
    MARIO LOPEZ ON EXTRA, JIMMY KIMMEL IS THE WORST. THEY MUST PRACTICE IN THE MIRROR TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE. THEY TAKE SWIPES AT TRUMP CONSTANTLY, BEFORE THE ELECTION THEY REALLY FAVORED HILLARY & THEY STILL WON’T ADMIT IT! HE WAS FIGHTING HER & THE MEDIA! NOW IT’S STILL THE MEDIA & ALL THE HOLLYWOOD SNOWFLAKES! I’VE HAD TO JUST WATCH FOOD NETWORK & BRAVO AS THEY DON’T HAVE NEWS!ALL THE NIGHT TALK SHOWS WON’T LET UP! COLBERT, FALLON, KIMMEL, CORDON, EVERY NIGHT TRUMP IS THEIR 5 MINUTE WARM UP. EVERY NIGHT! IT’S GETTING SO OLD! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN DECENT DURING INAUGURATION, BUT NO, THEY WERE NASTY!! I THINK THE COUNTRY WANTS TO HEAL, NEEDS TO HEAL, BUT THE LIBERAL MEDIA WON’T LET US HEAL, THEY KEEP STOKING THE FIRE!!! BUT THEY DON’T GET IT! MESSAGE TO MEDIA: SINCE I’M NOT WATCHING NOW, I’M NOT SEEING YOUR ADS, SO I’M NOT BUYING THOSE PRODUCTS!!! I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY!! SO, DO YOU GET IT????!
    WE GET IT! HILLARY LOST!!NOW THEY’RE GONNA BE WHINING FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS!!
    FOOD CHANNEL, HERE I COME!!!

• Lily

January 26, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I love the food channel, and don’t bother watching any of the others anymore they’re all making me sick (enough already)!

• carolyn broussard

January 30, 2017 at 1:23 am

I’d rather watch that show with the haunted houses, the one where people hear voices, then ever watch the Mainstream Media. LOL.

• Barbara

January 30, 2017 at 2:19 am

I don’t watch any of the “big three” as they long ago went socialist!!! I only watch Fox and don’t worry gen watch them when certain libs, including Shepherd Smith, is on air. So tired of his blatant hatred for our new President… MY PRESIDENT l!!!

• A. Perreault

January 30, 2017 at 7:03 pm

I totally agree! It’s so sad to see our 1st Amendment abused by leftist libtards every day and every night. I’m watching Create and healthful wholesome shows like this now. No more ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and PBS. These Reporters have been inciting riots in our country and pandering to Hillary & Celebs as well as feeding many hate groups. News media is ugly now and Not American anymore.

12. Nathan crutchfield

January 26, 2017 at 11:34 am

I do not watch main stream media Thay lie constantly and bend the truth you can not trust anything Thay say if they say the sun is shining you better grab your umbrella.fox news is the only one that really gives you both sides of the story

13. Doris Freeman

January 26, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Why is it that if you know it is a lie you cant do something about it. Sue them. Arrest them This is our President you are trashing..I know our country has gone to hell in a hat band. Cant these loud mouth bull-shitters be stopped. We finally have a helping hand to improve America and you dont even want that. Is it all the under-handed money you receive to be ugly. I feel sorry for you. THE DEVIL HAS YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!

• Marilyn Kruse

January 30, 2017 at 6:09 am

KUDOS!

14. Jan Stafford

January 26, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I stopped watching NBC during the debates. Matt
    and Lester were very unfare to Trump and lied on their newscast about him. I do watch our local news sometimes but change to Fox for evening. For entertainment, I usually watch the sports channels.

15. Lisa

January 29, 2017 at 11:47 pm

I don’t watch NBC any more it is so full of lies and propaganda!!!it’s nothing but garbage!!!#

16. Bev

January 29, 2017 at 11:47 pm

I’ve deleted them a hour ago so negative to our president ABC CBC NBC Still got fox

17. Phyllismyers

January 29, 2017 at 11:48 pm

President Trump, again, from this 73 year old American citizen, public school teacher for 42 years beginning in Illinois, Ohio, and finishing Indianapolis, IN. DO NOT BACK DOWN. I HAVE YOUR BACK IN PRAYER. LOVE YA

• Carol Shaw

January 30, 2017 at 1:51 am

Amen!

18. Hazel

January 29, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Haven’t watched that crappy network in years! They have
    nothing but credibility problems- no one there knows how
    to tell the truth! And it’s gone back for years!’

19. carolyn broussard

January 30, 2017 at 1:19 am

NBC is completely controlled by Obama . He had put his friend to be he head of NBC. Even Glenn Beck said a few short years ago, that NBC was the worst network you could listen to. Completely controlled by the left.

20. Thronald Dump

January 30, 2017 at 2:10 am

You dweeb are totally brainwashed. Years of hateful rhetoric absorbed through a.m. radio and faux news have blinded the uneducated.

21. Pam

January 30, 2017 at 3:32 am

NBC has Megan Kelly now ? Maybe they are trying to impress her more by bashing Trump! What’s gonna happen if Trump does the media like they do in other Countries! If the free press isn’t free anymore it will be their own fault

22. Dorene Hague

January 30, 2017 at 4:39 am

Haven’t watched NBC, CBS orABC for years! I’ve noticed long ago they were not trust worthy

23. Dennis Wall

January 30, 2017 at 6:33 am

I seldom watch MSM News. Only when it just happens to come on after I get through watching something interesting. I don’t see how the Newscasters don’t jump off a bridge after years of all that depressing negative junk they report on day after day! I prefer the Good News of Jesus Christ!

24. Frances Paaren

January 30, 2017 at 10:17 am

Both News Stations AND Journalists have lost their creditability. It seems to be a thing of the past to be able to write and/or report on any subject with an unbiased opinion. There are a few of course that try but I think the current climate demands that they take a stand for one side or the other. Newsweek Magazine comes the closest by simply reporting anything and everything or so I have found. Facebook is also helpful since one can at least form their own opinion and offer rebuttal if desired. I miss the creditability and real moral fiber of the past.

25. RegularGuy55

January 30, 2017 at 6:06 pm

This is the same NBC News who rigged a fiery truck crash? Dateline attached model rocket launchers to turn a side impact GM truck collision into an inferno. The same NBC News who had to settle out of court with GM when a forensic specialist revealed the fraud?

The same NBC News who employs Tom (“I was there”) Brokaw?

THEY are the ones whining about ‘fake news’?

26. Char LaVine

January 30, 2017 at 8:57 pm

He’s right and HE IS MY PRESIDENT!