EXCLUSIVE: Black Female Executive Speaks Out About Working For Trump Family

On May 2, 2016 a stirring video entitled, “The Trump Family That I Know,” produced by Trump Organization executive Lynne Patton, has gone viral with more than two million views on Youtube in just a few days.

“As a black female executive at the Trump organization I can no longer remain silent about the repeated and reprehensible attempts to align my boss and his family with racist hate mongering groups, campaigns, and messaging,” Patton says in the five-minute clip.

According to Linkedin, Patton joined The Trump Organization in May 2009 and is currently Director of The Eric Trump Foundation & Assistant to Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump & Donald Trump Jr., according to the Eric Trump Foundation’s website.

Patton’s Facebook page is replete with pictures of her having fun with the Trump family, and her Twitter account is a consistent stream of supportive posts defending the Republican party’s presumptive presidential nominee.

“The Trump family that I know is without question one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families that I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,” Patton says in the video. “They have been incredibly loyal to me and the countless dedicated people they employ around the world, hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I have worked.”

A portion of Patton’s video defends Donald Trump’s call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S.

To equate racism with my boss’s call for a temporary moratorium on a flawed immigration system that radical Islamic terrorists continue to exploit, or the construction of an impassible wall to protect our borders from the influx of illegal drugs, is not only incendiary, it’s wholly irresponsible and only serves to embolden the very hatred these draconian groups espouse.

At one point in the video, Patton reassures her would-be naysayers that she is, in fact, “a highly intelligent, free-thinking and independent woman” and that her “opinions and decisions are based solely on fact, not fiction, speculation, assumption or hearsay.”

Patton concludes with a message to those “skeptics who will undoubtedly claim that I am doing this at the behest of the Trump family or with the promise of reward, I deliberately chose not to seek their approval nor council in advance to this video for fear that there would be more concern for me and its potential viral ramifications than they would be for themselves and the fact that quite simply this is the right thing to do.”

WATCH:

“This isn’t just a race to Mr. Trump. This isn’t just a race to his family nor to our veterans or the unemployed, and because of that this family is willing to risk their own lives each and every day for the greater good of this country,” she said.

“God bless his family, God bless the voters and God bless the United States of America,” Patton said in conclusion.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Pingback: EXCLUSIVE: Black Female Executive Speaks Out About Working For Trump Family – The Conservative Truth

2. MrsDianne Kirkwood

August 27, 2017 at 12:47 am

Whoa, this is very, I mean extremely awesome, thx!

3. Brenda Crawford

August 27, 2017 at 12:49 am

God bless you young lady for being willing to stand up for the truth about the whole trump family when so many have no clue of just who and what they are, and that’s kind and caring people for everyone, just not to elites or special interest groups….he genuinely loves our country and it’s people…..who else would be willing to take all the hate, anger and obstruction every day and not even take a salary for it….only an amazing man like president donald j. trump…..

4. Phyllis White

August 27, 2017 at 12:49 am

Thank you Ms. Patton for your support of our President Trump. This is the second time, if not more, that I’ve heard that President Trump has hired more females than males in his business career.

5. Steve Stubblefield

August 27, 2017 at 12:58 am

What we already knew, but thrilled to her this story.

6. Joyce Kratts

August 27, 2017 at 12:58 am

7. Rodney Bentley

August 27, 2017 at 1:03 am

Every Patriot that personally knows Our President should be out there supporting him and prayers for him and his family. Who of you would stand up against the most corrupt government in US history!! God please keep my President and family safe and guide him to bring back order to American people!!

8. Pingback: EXCLUSIVE: Black Female Executive Speaks Out About Working For Trump Family

9. Sal belardo

August 27, 2017 at 1:16 am

The Left will never believe this women even if every black or brown person in their employ did a video like this! The Left are sick and getting sicker! Their hate for Trump blinds them from the truth! The truth is incontrovertible malice may attack it and the ignorant left may deride it but in the end there it is!

10. Marcia Hyer

August 27, 2017 at 1:33 am

Great to hear how smart she is and how good the Trump family is, we all know this but the left is so rotten they can’t read or understand anything.

11. Abby R.

August 27, 2017 at 1:41 am

Thank you for having the courage to speak the honest truth about President Trump! God bless you and watch over you!❤❤

12. Dian Sandefur

August 27, 2017 at 2:25 am

This piece made my heart jump for joy. I am so very tired of so many people cutting Mr. Trump down. As far as I am concerned, President Trump is God’s anointed person to bring our country back to its former greatness. I pray for him and his family, because they are constantly being bashed and belittled. I truly believe that evil a/k/a Satan is doing his very best to ruin our country and the world ~~ his gauntlet has been thrown. Never before in my life have I felt so confused and terrified. The mere thought of President Trump being ousted from his presidency scares me, because my complete trust is in him. Thank you Ms. Patton for your testimonial on the goodness of the Trump family. Every positive word strengthens me.

13. roger domnie

August 27, 2017 at 2:56 am

would love to hear feedback, fake news, congress trump haters, soros, skeptics, and last but not least our little snowflake mr do nothing, bamy.

14. Vicki chambers

August 27, 2017 at 9:20 am

AWESOME

• carlFuller

August 27, 2017 at 6:27 pm

I ,m sure she was paid to say that the guy is as big a racist as andrew jackson, and george Wallace before he was shot she can save the bs just kidding herself.

• JL

August 27, 2017 at 7:15 pm

You know. You just sound like a closed minded jerk with your comment.

15. Tammy

August 27, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Thank you for your service & willingness to speak out regarding how things really are working with our President and his family!

16. Mary Mott

August 27, 2017 at 3:45 pm

She. Sounds like a true American with her hopes and desires for a truly great America like me and millions of others. I want and pray every day for the democrats and some republicans and all the protesters to finally see the light and begin to work together. I pray to GOD every day I will see this happen in my lifetime. I’m 86 and I want love, honesty and loyalty to prevail once again.

17. Ogaga James

August 27, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Trump is the best American president ever, the president that has a heart for his people, no matter what is been said about him does not make sense to me, he is a great president. I just love him no matter what is been said about, if it where possible i will say give us president trump and take our own, then you will understand. A wise man said, not untill you lose what you have you will not no the value. By then your eyes will be open.

18. JoAnna Romero

August 28, 2017 at 1:47 am

No matter what anyone says good about the president and his family there will be some that will not believe it. They choose to believe the worst. I suppose Carlfuller believed Clinton when he said he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

19. E.R.

September 23, 2017 at 12:49 pm

It’s time we stood up for our president against all the evil disgusting haters out there. I’ve never seen such hate! Get over it hateful, sore losers! You lost, he won. I shall never ever vote democratic again. I’m ashamed to know I once did. They are now socialist that want to destroy this country. They are the ones who are racist!!! God bless America and God bless President Trump!