Famous Singer Claims She “Doesn’t Feel Safe” in Trump’s America

Liberal singer Lana Del Rey is so traumatized by Trump being president that she can’t even look at the American flag anymore.

She’s now demanding that the flag is removed from all of her concert venues and from the background of her performances, particularly when she sings “Born to Die.”

Del Rey said she’d rather perform to “static” than the flag because the country is in a “transition period” and she doesn’t “feel safe” in America anymore.

This liberal snowflake has used the American flag prominently in her music videos, pictures, and concerts, and now is trashing it just because she doesn’t like the president.

It’s a typical display of weak minded left-wing childishness, and demonstrates how pathetic the left has become.

Good grief, give me a break!

Maybe she should try Saudi Arabia. No, wait – she doesn’t even have to go that far. Sweden and Germany aren’t exactly bastions of safety for women (or anyone) these days.

According to this, singer Lana Del Rey is sooooo traumatized by the fact that Donald Trump is president that she can’t even stand to have the American flag flying at her concerts.

So, she’s taking a super-duper courageous stand and having the flag removed from portions of her show where it used to be –

“It’s certainly uncomfortable,” the 32-year-old singer told Pitchfork in an interview that published Wednesday when asked about America under Trump.

“I definitely changed my visuals on my tour videos. I’m not going to have the American flag waving while I’m singing ‘Born to Die.’ It’s not going to happen.”

“I’d rather have static,” she added.

“It’s a transitional period, and I’m super aware of that. I think it would be inappropriate to be in France with an American flag. It would feel weird to me now — it didn’t feel weird in 2013.”

Honestly, Lana can perform her shows however she wants to.

It’s her music, her material, her performance – that’s up to her.

But this crap about “I don’t feel safe in America anymore, so I won’t fly the flag” is complete and total garbage.

Trump supporters are not out in the streets wearing black shirts and masks, beating people up, breaking windows, or hitting people in the faces with bike locks.

If anyone’s being violent and unsafe, that’s the anti-Trump “Antifa” goons.

And last I checked, it wasn’t a dude in a MAGA hat blowing up concerts either.

1. Pingback: Famous Singer Claims She “Doesn’t Feel Safe” in Trump’s America – The Conservative Truth

2. Brenda

July 23, 2017 at 9:12 am

Who is she? Obviously not anyone I need to know, that’s a plus for me. Never heard anything she’s ever sang, so she must not be very “up on the charts” or even a top 10. Do your music however you want, but if you don’t feel safe in America, I’m sure you can find another place to live with all the money you have from whatever kind of music it is you sing, that you will feel safe.

3. T JONES

July 23, 2017 at 9:15 am

ANOTHER DING-A-LING..I GUESS SHE FELT SO SAFE WITH OBAMA..WHAT A JOKE…WHY DON’T THESE “TRUE PATRIOTS” ??? JUST LEAVE OUR COUNTRY.. THEY DON’T LIKE THE PRESIDENT, DON’T FEEL SAFE HA! THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT UP OR MOVE FAR FAR AWAY..THEY WILL NOT BE MISSED…

4. Pingback: Famous Singer Claims She “Doesn’t Feel Safe” in Trump’s America – Conservative Politics

5. abacus

July 23, 2017 at 10:42 am

Who do these stupid people think they are kidding, of course they don’t care about their country, all they care about is themselves. Has she got a record coming out, and she needs a bit more publicity.

6. Michael Stingone

July 23, 2017 at 10:50 am

POP That was the sound of that stupid little bubble you live in

7. Rich

July 23, 2017 at 11:39 am

Don’t like it leave nobody will miss you

8. HANK

July 23, 2017 at 11:56 am

Do the USA a favor, Lena, Dena, whoever you are…GO BACK HOME!

9. Jim

July 23, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Delrey, if you don’t feel safe in our country, get the hell out. I don’t know who you are, and I don’t think very many citizens know who you are, so there would not be a big loss. When you leave, please take most of hollywood people with you. Have a good trip.

10. Harry Dick

July 23, 2017 at 12:18 pm

She sucks.

11. Anonymous

July 23, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Right now the way of a lot of lies with the Trump family obstruction of justice and is afraid of showing his tax returns and financial information. Plus most afraid of getting caught and trying to get a pardon on his family members. This to me they are hiding a lot and why does he want a pardon if not hiding anything.

12. Gale

July 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Bye !

13. Marie

July 23, 2017 at 2:51 pm

You are most welcome to leave if you don’t feel safe. I didn’t feel safe for the previous president’s 8 years in office, but I hung in there and helped get a good guy elected this time. Bye bye, here’s your hat, what’s your hurry? Don’t let the door hit you in the a__ on your way out.

14. meadowlands

July 23, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Famous singer? Never heard of her. Maybe she would feel safer in Iraq or Somolia. Funny thing is all these complainers never leave. Wonder why?

• Hollyann witt

July 23, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Put your money where your mouth is. LEAVE this Great Country and Great President. You don’t even know the good he has done in 6 months and if The Demonstrates whould get off their duff and do the work they are SO GREATLY PAID TO DO.We the People would be well served. not getting paid to sit on their hands and waste our Tax Payers money on this Russian junk. Let’s see Comby arrested and charged with treason,Hillary with all her unlawful actions. Against us. Her underhand deal with Surprise with the Russians. Where is the three or four PROVEN things done against WE THE PEOPLE

15. Donna M Davis

July 23, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Sure have never heard who this singer is, so she won’t be missed. Bye Bye I agree that she should feel free to pack her crap along with most of the Anti American loving Hollywood elites as well as all of the Liberal minded Washington creeps. But, I only ask that on their way out of Our Country please sign off on your Rights and privileges as an American Citizen.

16. Marianne

July 23, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Another idiot entertainer, who no one has ever heard of, but she’s trying to get 15 minutes of fame out of politics. Who cares what she thinks.

17. Kate O'Mahony

July 24, 2017 at 9:25 am

Do you notice lately that it is always famous people who don’t feel safe even thought they have enough money to pay for security and high walls.