FBI Smacks Comey with Devastating News Ahead of Controversial Book Launch

Former FBI Director James Comey is making waves with his forthcoming book — but the memoir may be causing more criticism than he anticipated.

“A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership” is set to be released next week, but many media outlets have already received excerpts. People ranging from President Donald Trump to Congressman Trey Gowdy have already called out Comey for the book’s contents, and now even FBI members are criticizing its release.

CNN security correspondent Jamie Gangel told anchor Wolf Blitzer on Thursday that she had spoken to FBI sources, and they were upset about Comey’s book.

“I’ve talked to quite a few former FBI high-ranking sources. They are not happy,” Gangel explained. “They feel it crosses the line of professionalism.”

The reporter was referring to portions of Comey’s book that can only be described as petty, such as calling Trump “orange” and comparing hand sizes to see who was larger.

“When he says these things and goes this far, it further hurts (the FBI’s) reputation,” Gangel said of Comey.

Comey doubled-down on his pettiness during an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos. Instead of walking back some of the anti-Trump rhetoric in his book, Comey leaned into them.

“I think it’s astonishing, the one thing an FBI director or former FBI director can do is dodge a question,” Gangel said about that interview. “So when you see him repeating certain words that are, no question, salacious, I’m just stunned that he went that far.”

Remember, this is a veteran reporter for CNN, certainly no Trump ally. When even journalists from Trump’s “arch enemy” news network are “stunned” at how low Comey decided to go, it’s worth noting.

Gangel and her FBI sources weren’t the only ones dismayed by the petty tone of Comey’s book. Gowdy had a similar reaction after he read portions of the memoir.

“I can’t think of anyone who’s done a better job of politicizing the FBI than he has in the last 36 to 48 hours, by talking about tanning bed goggles and the length of a tie,” Gowdy said. “That is beneath the dignity of the offices that he held.”

Throwing mud in a tell-all book might help sell copies, but it sure doesn’t seem to be helping Comey’s reputation. If anything, it illustrates exactly why the former director was let go in the first place.

Comey — as well as Andrew McCabe, who served as acting FBI director after Comey’s dismissal — have both shown attitudes of self-aggrandizement. They would apparently rather leak to the media, undermine the president, and sell books than do their jobs as professionals.

Both have been caught lying, or at the very least bending the truth, to fit a narrative.

Playing the hapless victim may have worked for Comey in the past, but the jig is up. He may have burned one too many bridges, and find the American people have run out of sympathy for his “woe-is-me” stories.

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Carolyn Broughman

April 16, 2018 at 3:13 am

I think he needs to be in prison with the Clinton !!!!!

• Marilyn Pelletier

April 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm

I agree with you 100%. I have said this all along. Just another member of the DC Swamp.

• Leaetta Rushing

April 22, 2018 at 2:47 am

My sentiments exactly the American people are tired of the covering up of crimes sweeping things under the rug that should be prosecuted there has been too much corruption for way too long. Somehow we feel that the government feels that we are too stupid to know what goes on. They steal our hard worked for money without a thought call our Social Security and Medicare “Entitlements.” Let me tell you what Entitlements are: it is financial or other programs one has not earned or paid into but receive.. A government position for that gets you a lifetime pension that you have not paid into like the Americam have to do. That is what Entitlement means. America has to take care of it’s own first rather than try to take care of every nation on the face of the Earth rather than its own people. The Smerican People are real tired of it all.

2. Kel57

April 16, 2018 at 3:20 am

So petty.

3. Downfall

April 16, 2018 at 3:22 am

Comey is a petty vindictive little punk. As bad as John McCain. Massive damage to the FBI’s reputation.

• LLO

April 16, 2018 at 3:48 am

I just wonder how his family is taking all of this, it has to be so hard on them, I don’t feel sorry for him, he should have been fired when he lied about Clinton, because of him she is still walking around, you just have to wonder what she had on him or how much she paid him to keep quiet. I think he belongs in jail along with Clinton’s. Obama’s and the rest of the crooks in Congress. But will he be above the law like the others, just does not seem fair, but with the Democrats nothing is fair, I was one myself but when Trump ran I just couldn’t be a Democrat anymore, I saw them for what they were. They are not for the people, they are for themselves, they have all gotten rich from us poor, and I really believe with Trump things will keep getting better, things are already better with Obama out of thee, was he one dirty RAT or what, he cared for nobody but himself. The worst “President in our history” for sure.

• Charlene Hubbard

April 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Hey LLO, I became a republican because of Trump as well. I think that the time has come to do away with the FBI altogether. I can’t help but wonder if there is even one honest person in the entire department!

• Judy Parkinson

April 21, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Heaven help us! If this is just the edge of this swampy mess, what is are they hiding in our govt which is going to bite us, AND TRUMP???

• Robert Coleman

April 18, 2018 at 4:01 am

Exactly correct, I could not have said it better. This whole Trump investigation is to keep from investigating the true criminals the last administration. So much in your face criminal activity its unbelievable. Yet all we here is BS everyday. Its time to bring back the fairnice doctrine but for the opposite. Use it on the mainstream media. Would it not be nice that for every liberal bs show they had to put on a conservative.

• Dee Dove

April 20, 2018 at 3:52 am

So true and I heard all of them got money from Soros. He has so much pride he had a great fall and now it is all showing up. I hope justice will be done as he knew ages ago about the Clintons money grab and said nothing for years.

• RONALD PEASE

April 16, 2018 at 4:17 am

COMEY HAS LOWERED MY OPINION OF THE FBI THEY ARE NOW POLITITIONS WHO ARE IN THIS FOR THEMSELVES.

• Nancy Farris

April 16, 2018 at 6:06 am

It is unfortunately what Comey has done.He must be investigated. But most of the FBI members are good people and they will come out and defend the institution and bring Comey down. It will happen

• Jontb

April 16, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Will you feel the same way when/if they bring Trump down?

• WILL

April 18, 2018 at 12:11 am

they will never bring trump down.. they dont have a shred of evidence to do that… if so then it would have happened long ago… but snowflakes still hope.. and i dont know why . HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB.. look at your paychecka nd you will see

• Gary

April 18, 2018 at 6:22 am

If they do bring him down the American people will know why. How do they hire people of such low integrity . He’s unfit to be a mall security guard.

• MARGARET ERBEN

April 21, 2018 at 10:18 pm

JONB, THE RIGHT MAN WON THE ELECTION! People Are Getting Tired Of This Witch Hunt That’s Going On! All They Are Doing Is Sending More Votes President Trumps Way! How Will You Feel When President Donald Trump Wins His 2nd TERM???????? I’ll Be Breaking Out The Champagne!! Already Bought The Bottle!!

• Jim

April 16, 2018 at 4:56 pm

But you’re OK with pResident trump calling Comey a slime ball and other school yard insults? Really? trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Ronnie Raygun and Tricky Dick Nixon.

• steve

April 16, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Best President so far!!!!!!!! I’m sure you loved that corrupt P.O.S. Obama right? Comey is a scumbag just like the rest. That’s why he was fired and now he’s seeking revenge. But i’m sure everything in his book is true? BULLSHIT

• Jim

April 16, 2018 at 7:27 pm

I started to leave a reply, but your to stupid to understand, so I won’t.

• Jerry W coley

April 17, 2018 at 12:17 am

So like a Far left Soros follower. Ifg the facts and/or proof get in the way,go to name calling and change the subject. Soros and Obama,as well as both Clinton,must be so proud of your post,as worthless as it is.

• Rick

April 17, 2018 at 4:52 am

Jim = faggot

• Grace Cirwinski

April 17, 2018 at 5:49 am

Jim, Just wanted to advise an intelligent man like you that the word “to” in your post should have been spelled “too”,and “your” should have been “you’re”.. It’s not a good idea to call others “stupid”!

• b johnson

April 18, 2018 at 2:48 am

You are the stupid one to admire a president who beats every one up with his stupid tweets. Jim Comey has as right to defendn himself

• Kimberly

April 20, 2018 at 3:03 pm

The difference to the name calling is President Trump is attacking people with the names fitting their actions which is not personal and comey attacked someones size (hand size), How they dress (Tie), color of someone’s skin (orange). Big difference to call out integrity instead of personal attacks. President Trump gives people nicknames to fit with things they have done not on how they look.

• Topper

April 22, 2018 at 7:39 pm

steve isn’t the stupid one..

• John Dobbs

April 16, 2018 at 8:20 pm

What’s your problem Jimmy? I think Comey proved himself a Slime Ball! Ronald Regan was a True American, and did Lot’s of good while in office! You’re not from California are you? You sure sound like a Liberal Snowflake that don’t really know how far and fast America was failing under the Savior O’bummer!!

• Robert

April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm

You live in a glass house, I suggest an immediate history lesson for you, not even ancient history.

• bob gillespie

April 16, 2018 at 10:31 pm

Trump was telling the truth, just listen to others who worked with Comey

• christine Mann

April 17, 2018 at 4:49 am

I agree totally Jim, if ever THERE is Evil it is in DUMPSad to see PEOPLE still SUPPORTING Dump. I guess they feel and think the SAME as Dump
          Belittle, LIE, Con and STEALING TAXPAYERS MONEY.I really feel Bad for them, their luves must be in a PATHETIC WAY

• Beverly

April 17, 2018 at 3:40 pm

If you believe, Christine, that Obama was a wonderful President then I don’t understand you at all. Being a registered Dem myself, I voted for Trump and before that I did not vote for Obama. Hillary Clinton would be another Obama in the White House trying to lead this country to join in George Soros’s global empire. I never trusted Obama from the first time I heard him speak. When he said over and over during his elections “Join me in changing this country” he did not mean for the better. Notice I have not called you any names or put you down in anyway. I also have not called Obama nor Clinton any names.

• Rick

April 17, 2018 at 4:51 am

Jim. Quit being a Democratic Faggot

• Sandra

April 17, 2018 at 8:21 am

OMG! What no more free handouts? Trump has put 3 million people back to work! Trump says it like it is and THATS WHY HE WAS ELECTED! Keeps his promises and lowers taxes! You, Jim are a pitiful person!

• LoryB

April 18, 2018 at 3:13 pm

The words and actions, of former director of the FBI far outweigh those rude words of descriptions of President Trump. Of course they aren’t OK, for many of us, but those coarse words from President Trump, do not threaten the very roots of our country. Just watch and read the news and see how all of those connected to all of these rotten potatoes are throwing each other “under the bus.” The very reputation of the FBI is at stake because of the actions of a few people who have tried to use the power of their position to change what the people of the United States were wishing and then voted for. It’s even putting people who were not at fault but who have associated with them in their work in question. Watergate, as CNN has compared this thing, Is but a tiny stone in with the potatoes compared to this unsavory mess.

• Teri

April 19, 2018 at 3:35 am

Hey you, get your head from the liberal gutter and start thinking for yourself…Listen to all facts and then make a decision. I feel so sorry for you….

• Robert

April 19, 2018 at 2:16 pm

You can bitch all you want, Trump is doing what he said he’ll do. Name calling is schoolyard kids’ stuff. If our legal system does what it’s supposed to do, Comey, Clinton and the other’s, will be brought to justice. It’s out in the open, screaming to be heard…to be dealt with.

• TERRY M MCFARLAND

April 16, 2018 at 7:03 am

HE IS ACTING CRAZY LIKE HILLARY DID WHEN SHE LOST…EARTH 2?..ATTACKING OUR PRESIDENT WITH LITTLE BITCHY INSULTS?…CONSIDERING THE TROUBLE HE WILL BE IN….SEEMS LIKE HE WOULD WANT TO TALK ABOUT BIGGER THINGS…

• Hank Bradley

April 16, 2018 at 2:42 pm

Proving Trump did the right thing with every word he wrote and every comment he makes! What a jackass!

• Lucille Crystal

April 17, 2018 at 12:59 am

@ Hank Bradley, it absolutely takes one to know one, and you are really one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jim

April 16, 2018 at 4:54 pm

comey had to point out the many problems trump fans don’t seem to see. They’re basically dumb and racist so they need help- a lot of help.

• Delmar Speak

April 16, 2018 at 5:47 pm

not dumb enough to vote for your loser hillary thou and what did the democrats ever do to help the black race except to use their votes to get elected ad call the republican party racist every election. same old story

• Songbird

April 16, 2018 at 8:13 pm

Well Jim and you know this how? You have met each and every person who voted for President Trump and can definitively assess their intelligence and their racial attitudes?

• Songbird46

April 16, 2018 at 8:13 pm

• Jerry W coley

April 17, 2018 at 12:20 am

Jim tying to win the Soros liar award. He just might win it,they way he is posting here. I her it is 50.00 dollars award and the new book of lie on America,written by Obama and aprove by Clinton.

• Barb

April 22, 2018 at 7:56 am

So Jim you feel that Trump supporters are dumb and racist. I am a conservative Republican have been for many years and I’m proud to say I voted for Donald Trump. Everybody wants to put us in a basket of deplorable’s. I should add that I am from California and work as a family practice provider and I’m in no way stupid and apparently able to think more clearly than you. If you’re not collecting extra money on your paycheck then you must be collecting SSI for doing nothing. That is the impression that you give all of us. As others have said, the president is keeping his promises. The liberal democratic action cannot stand that. I am proud to say that I am not a racist and every day take care of all races creeds, ethnic backgrounds; always respecting them. You would do well to do the same. As with Comey, you were doing nothing but embarrassing yourself and showing your ignorance and inability to show respect for our president. we did not shame ourselves I disrespecting Obama’s winning the presidency. And by the way one for the thing, I am from California and I’m ashamed of our state supporting sanctuary cities and not affirming the need to securely Vet all immigrants coming into our country. Many like me, had relatives who came here more than a century ago via ELLIS island.b they have been oppressed in their native countries and wanted to enjoy anything; and believe me people who went to Ellis Island or put too many indignities in order to become an American and live in the land of the free and the land of the brave.

• Barb

April 22, 2018 at 8:04 am

So Jim you feel that Trump supporters are dumb and racist. I am a conservative Republican have been for many years and I’m proud to say I voted for Donald Trump. Everybody wants to put us in a basket of deplorable’s. I should add that I am from California and work as a family practice provider and I’m in no way stupid and apparently able to think more clearly than you. If you’re not collecting extra money on your paycheck then you must be collecting SSI for doing nothing. That is the impression that you give all of us. As others have said, the president is keeping his promises. The liberal democratic action cannot stand that. I am proud to say that I am not a racist and every day take care of all races creeds, ethnic backgrounds; always respecting them. You would do well to do the same. As with Comey, you were doing nothing but embarrassing yourself and showing your ignorance and inability to show respect for our president. we did not shame ourselves I disrespecting Obama’s winning the presidency. And by the way one for the thing, I am from California and I’m ashamed of our state supporting sanctuary cities and not affirming the need to securely Vet all immigrants coming into our country. Many like me, had relatives who came here more than a century ago via ELLIS island.b they have been oppressed in their native countries and ; believe me people who went to Ellis Island were put through many indignities in order to become an American and live in the land of the free and the land of the brave. My grandmother on my mother side on the listing by her parents in Russia with her my grandmother on my mother side on the listing by her parents in Russia with her two oldest brothers do you have a chance to live in freedom. I’ve been told by my mother that is but leave the rest of the day family , My grandmother’s mother and father and the seven other children, I believe to have perished during pogroms that was filled with hate and anti-Semitism. Shame on you for your lack of respect and lack of humanity!

• Southern voter and christian

April 23, 2018 at 12:14 am

And exactly who or what are you to be calling someone racist and dumb because they are hard working, tax paying Americans that have a brain to think for themselves, and in doing so, happen to disagree with you? I’m not stupid or a dumb ass. I have three college degrees, am a Christian, and decided for myself to vote for Trump. Wish you would research more and vent less. Stop broadcasting and get tuned in! God Bless America and help Trump make it great again.

4. Marty

April 16, 2018 at 3:35 am

Is Trump the only one who can belittle and insult people?

• Gerry

April 16, 2018 at 4:42 am

Pay attention —- he doesn’t insult anyone until they insult him or his family and he has a perfect right to fire back. We finally have a person in the Oval office who trlls it like it is and you libtards can’t handle it.

• Nancy Farris

April 16, 2018 at 6:10 am

agree 100%.

• Augusto Bisani

April 16, 2018 at 3:23 pm

He has pushed the FBI into the gutter, they cannot be trusted any longer! I hope that he gets investigated and found guilty of dirty dealing and eventually go to jail ! It is inconceivable that an FBI Director has done so much damage to an institution like the FBI and to this country!!!

• Barb

April 22, 2018 at 8:13 am

The former director of the FBI and many of the people in the FBI are guilty of extreme corruption and there was much talked about the deep state we are in. It is reminiscent of the time when the FBI was run by Herbert Hoover. Wake up! You have your head in the sand and this ” draining of the swamp “. Is necessary to ensure the safety and integrity for all of us in this country. I have the sense that maybe you were not born here , And perhaps did not enter the country as expected and proper

• Marie Kleber

April 16, 2018 at 4:47 am

No, but coming from a dirty cop like Comey, calling the President unethical is pretty ironic.

• Nancy Farris

April 16, 2018 at 6:08 am

At least he works in the est interest of the American people and America

• Barbara L Welch

April 16, 2018 at 6:12 am

Marty, Trump response to insult that is the difference. If Rosie kept her mouth shut there would never had a “war” with one another. Same as with Comey Trump did his best to find a good side to the guy. and paul ryan biggest back stabber ever and Trump is holding it all back knowing this idiot will do it just like comey. But Trump stays on the right side until he is jumped on and he jumps back and he is better at it. Snowflake democrat

5. barry1817

April 16, 2018 at 3:50 am

stating that he didn’t want a stain on Hillary Clinton’s presidency because the polls said she was going to win, politiicized the FBI beyond repair. You don’t do an investigation with an eye on the poll, and looking not to have a person dislike you for what you are doing.

But tell me again, how many times do you have some 5 people being offered immunity and nothing comes from it, and the subject is treated with kid gloves and velvet mittens, and laws bent to make her escape the consequences of her actions.

To say that no qualified prosecutor would have taken the case was pure BA

6. Jane Lewis

April 16, 2018 at 3:53 am

Comey will be remembered in history as the jerk that tried to take down the duly elected President Of The United States Of America. He destroyed the dignity of the hard working and honest members of the FBI. He along with the other ͏Political enemies of America. McCabe, Struc, Psge, Brennen, Clapper, Clinton and Obama. have done all they could to undermine our elections.

• Marie Kleber

April 16, 2018 at 4:44 am

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

• pepik128

April 16, 2018 at 5:08 am

Hear Hear.

7. DBL

April 16, 2018 at 4:08 am

Comey is part of the reason why me and millions of Americans have lost our faith in both the FBI and the DOJ. They have little integrity or impartiality left in the management ranks. A lot ot the agents in the field are probably good investigators but they take their orders from these tainted managers/Supervisory Agents/Agents in Charge/Field Directors………… AG Sessions needs to take the reins and start doing some damage control such as bringing criminal charges!

8. Rick

April 16, 2018 at 4:14 am

It seems like if your the upper crust to FBI, or DOJ. Your shit doesn’t stink. Do what you want, say what you want. Nothing sticks to them. I think it is past time that these people face the MUSIC.

9. Charlie Weems

April 16, 2018 at 4:15 am

Comey is a petty liar and is dishonest.
    I turned down offers to work for the FBI many years ago and I am glad I did.

10. Janet Barlow

April 16, 2018 at 4:34 am

Sour grapes!

11. Steve Stubblefield

April 16, 2018 at 4:37 am

His interview with George was pitiful. When he said “it was certainly possible that Donald Trump was with prostitutes that urinated on each other”, I thought to myself, it is also “possible” that YOU could have been the one taking part in this perverted show . . . He will be quickly forgotten, just like Stormy Daniels and all of the other liars.

12. Diane Jacoby

April 16, 2018 at 4:42 am

Don’t buy the book. The media & internet will be reading & printing the entire book. Why pay for it unless you need a fire starter. Keep your money instead of making himrich,

13. Gerry

April 16, 2018 at 4:46 am

comey is a lying corrupt dirty cop and has given the FBI agency a blackeye that will last for decades. With him, mccabe, rosenstein, lynch, holder, clapper and brennan our justice system is deeply in the sewer.

• Irene Grooms

April 16, 2018 at 2:44 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PER CENT.

14. Pattie

April 16, 2018 at 4:47 am

And he is actually going on that vile show The View to hawk his garbage book..where he thinks this is all going to take him i don’t know. He deserves nothing but disrespect and a smack in the mouth.

15. Patricia Sims

April 16, 2018 at 4:56 am

I remember how esteemed I held the FBI until this decade. More than anything, I would like to know who politicized the FBI. It has
    to be someone who does not love America. I now look with disdain at anything the FBI tells me. I believe that is a shame because it is
    not the ‘rank and file’ that I mistrust but, the ‘chiefs’. We are losing
    our freedoms in America. And the FBI ‘chiefs’ are leading the way.
    Comey is a disgrace to the FBI. I’ll hold my opinion on a half dozen
    others for the time being. I’m greatful that I am more alert now.

• Faye Reynolds

April 16, 2018 at 6:05 am

Agree, Pat Simms! Feel the same way!

• Barbara L Welch

April 16, 2018 at 6:18 am

it started with the clintons and peering into files they had no business reading but they put pressure on some high mucky muck who had no backbone then obama used the fbi to assassinate good citien and appointed folks totally incompetent but followed order and there you have it when little people with no intestinal fortitude are given high power.

• BC

April 16, 2018 at 7:07 pm

exactly Barbara. On a personal issue I had when calling the FBI- they completely said they should investigate but had to “stay in their lanes”- and America has suffered.

16. Jerry Shepherd

April 16, 2018 at 6:02 am

Comey has done nothing more than solidify the fact he is nothing more than a common street criminal, a liar and a pathetic baby that can’t handle the fact he was fired and for just cause!

17. Maria

April 16, 2018 at 6:17 am

Comey thinks that he is still writing for his college paper. That is why he wrote this book. To get notoriety. So sad that he has to publicize his time at the Federal bureau of investigation. Since he is so deflated for losing his high esteem as the top guy in charge. He has egg on his face. He comes off looking like a child not an adult in writing this novel. Lol SMH!!!!

18. Linda Nitzschke

April 16, 2018 at 6:21 am

Comey has PMS (Poor Me Syndrome), just like Shrillary, and he also has Tall Man Syndrome. Here’s hoping both are fatal…no cure…in his case.

19. Linda

April 16, 2018 at 6:28 am

No words can express how small and petty he really is! He is so narcissistic and full of himself people can not help but loathe the lying, POS! He will never be respected in this nation again since his behavior and supposed leadership in an organization which at all times should never had a whisper of the crimes the scope of what this deceitful traitor brought upon it!

20. Linda Hewlett

April 16, 2018 at 7:40 am

I think Comey is a piece if crap. A snake. And that his book should be confiscated and destroyed. Every single copy. If money is made from it, then the money should go into something other than his pocket. I also think he should be sued to the fullest extent.

21. Randy Schwantz

April 16, 2018 at 8:05 am

I firmly believe that everything comes down to money.And his book is all about that.The sad fact is all the idiots that are going to buy this trash.What a joke.

22. Karen

April 16, 2018 at 9:46 am

I didn’t watch, but can’t avoid reading about it. I am astonished at how corrupt the FBI has gotten!! Qanon is outting all of the lies! I expect mail time for him and others who conspired against Trump!

23. Mike Dar

April 16, 2018 at 10:41 am

Controversial?? Well, if you understand Comey is at the center of the, Controversy, then yea. Comey is displaying what got him fired, his own allowance for his own Controversial use of power, and use of power he wasn’t granted in his office.
    Simply talking about orange hair, small hands, or another mans wife is not Controversial, it is though, the pathetic meanderings(pitiful, pitiable, piteous, moving, touching, poignant, plaintive, distressing, upsetting, heartbreaking, heart-rending, harrowing, wretched, forlorn) of a man denied power he became accustomed to and had taken away.

• Beverly Fenton

April 16, 2018 at 5:18 pm

I could not think of better words – MASTERFUL!

24. Berean

April 16, 2018 at 11:55 am

He was poorly cast in that position, pure and simple. He’s done a LOT of damage to the Bureau and its reputation. Many agents are glad to see him go.

25. jim

April 16, 2018 at 12:47 pm

comey will be forever known as the FBI Leader who destroyed the FBIs REPUTATION Go ahead comey have your fun you key stone cop, you’ll be smiling out the side of your mouth with your head turned sidways on your prison bunk with your a s s up in the air waiting to receive your just rewards from your husband/cell mate ….and President Trump will get the last laff

26. dave

April 16, 2018 at 1:31 pm

no one tells you where comey got that 11 million $$ hes worth !!!!

27. Larry Wittenborn

April 16, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Comey is a Commie and just a small part of the SWAMP!

28. Jontb

April 16, 2018 at 2:18 pm

The only way to deal with a morally inept, president who claims to be the world’s greatest deal maker, is to counter him with honesty.

29. Mel Litzenberger

April 16, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Facebook is prohibiting me from sharing this article. Are others having similar blocks in place?

30. Autumn

April 16, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Comedy is an embarrassment to the FBI and the American people. He should have done the right thing. Hillary and her cronies should be in jail. Wake up people! There’s a real leader in office looking out for America!! Vote Republican this year and show the crooked elite we mean business! TRUMP 20202!!!

31. G.N.

April 16, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Anyone ever holding a security clearance will tell you that letting Clinton off for her security crimes by Comey was illegal, politically motivated and an abuse of power. Any American citizen who committed those crimes would be in prison and fined by the FBI. American citizens want Obama and his administration to be held accountable for their crimes now. Quit stalling, quit running out the clock and quit wasting our damn hard earned tax money.

32. Lee

April 16, 2018 at 4:24 pm

I’m buying his book to keep as emergency camping toilet paper, right next to a Koran

• Lady D

April 16, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Careful, friend, one will fall apart at the mere threat of rain; the other will give you boils in a sensitive area…just burn them both!

33. Terry

April 16, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Comey is only showing how low the FBI is willing to go to discriminate others. Pretty much sums it up for the majority of them.

34. Kat

April 16, 2018 at 5:45 pm

“Hell hath no fury like an FBI Director who’s been fired.
    His petty, childish behavior was disgusting. My hands bigger than your hand,,wow.
    Morally unfit to be President? Forget about Bill Clinton and his friend Richard (nick name not used here).
    Forget Hilliary and her “criminal” behavior, but that was different.
    All you accomplished Comey was to make yourself the angry kid who got kicked out
    Of the game. Talk about women, he took the prize.
    Our FBI needs a good cleaning out if this is what is working for us. Frightening to say the least.

35. Nick

April 16, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Deep State is everywhere!!! The liberal demoncrat Nazi’s party at work here!!!!!!!!!!!!Don’t forget the RINOs (Ryan, McShame , McConnell, Rubio , Grahams etc..,) they’re just as bad! Drain the rat infested Swamp ASAP, President Trump!

36. brad wisecarver

April 16, 2018 at 7:15 pm

jimmy boy the lying POS comey is a loser, cheater, liar and thief. he deserves to be in prison along with hitlery, lorrety lynch, obammy etc.

37. Holden Magroyne

April 16, 2018 at 10:45 pm

I hope the Klintons take back the money they paid Comey for lying about their innocence.
    Oh…and I hope they go to prison together. LOLOL

38. Skipp Serrano

April 16, 2018 at 11:01 pm

With his present, petty pronouncements, James Comey has shown himself no better than a low level street punk. Once caught with his hands in a till, he covers himself with pity and slams the Cop that caught him. The FBI will have a big mountain to climb before it cleans itself from the scum their former Director has embroiled them in.

39. kemajo

April 16, 2018 at 11:54 pm

Comey he a done disservice to our country, he was a bad director of the FBI, if you watch on the
    days he was infront of the congress you know he lied, even though he watch himself to keep it from people. He did lie!

40. June

April 17, 2018 at 12:24 am

Comey’s 15 minutes of fame will soon come to an end. Don’t buy the book!! You will hear all the “good” parts on talk shows. Don’t help this pompous SOB make money!! He does not deserve it. Let him fall by the wayside the way others have. He is a traitor to the once held in high esteem FBI. No one has ever done more to politicize the entire operation.

41. Matt

April 17, 2018 at 12:40 am

From his tone and the words used, it was almost as if Comey wanted a date with Trump. Talk about creepy!

42. Daniel l Apted

April 17, 2018 at 1:43 am

Comey admitted that his wife worked for the Clinton Campaign, not just voted for her, but worked for her election, that goes for his 4 daughters as well. That type of information should have been included in the vetting process for Trump administration level jobs. That makes it Trump’s fault for hiring a guy or gal from a family that is so clearly in the enemy camp. Furthermore, if I were advising the pres. I would tell him to pull every piece of data from every federal computer and every public source such as Facebook and look for indications that federal workers are complicit with the #resist movement. I would slap a label of “subversive” on the movement and fire or at least restrict the clearance of anybody tied to the movement. Once an election is over the winner should receive absolute support until the next election cycle by those who agree to be in his or her employ. Federal workers should be able to vote their conscience but not voice opinions counter to the executive or in favor of the executive for that matter. They all need to be apolitical in that respect.

43. Tom Bentley

April 17, 2018 at 5:25 am

I cannot understand how this man rose to such a high position. He has to be the most incompetent/unprofessional FBI director ever. He has single handedly brought disrespect to the FBI
    with is selfish/boneheaded actions. I always had a lot of respect for the Bureau, he has caused me to have doubts. I’m sorry for the good people in the FBI, who had a director who did nothing but tarnish the reputation of the Bureau. He should have been fired long before he was!

44. MiJo

April 17, 2018 at 4:26 pm

Tax payers are again the losers due to the fraud costs of the fbi, cia & judges. Tax payer’s corrupt agenda 2 1 nwo progressive liberals. They are beyond….creeps.

CAGW’s Prime Cuts report identifies 607 specific recommendations.

Would save taxpayers $336.2 billion in the first year and $2.3 trillion over five years.

There are many wasteful, inefficient, outdated, and duplicative government programs.

Again, liberal democrat leader Nancy Pelosi lied to the American people by saying, “The cupboard is bare. There are no more spending cuts to make.”

There are many more, but hey liberals, here are three examples of recommended CAGW’s Prime Cuts:

End the sugar subsidy. An outdated, Soviet-style program that forces Americans to pay about – $3.5 billion – each year. Would save taxpayers billions.

Eliminate the Appalachian Regional Commission. A five-decade-old program that’s duplicative of dozens of other federal, state, and local programs. Would save $760 million over five years.

Terminate the Denali Commission. Would save $50 million over five years.

45. Nick Carter

April 18, 2018 at 1:29 am

Comey & McCabe share the same crack – Obamas that is why the sound the same.

46. Gordon Turner

April 18, 2018 at 3:12 am

James Comey in his book has the mind of a five yr old. He talks about the lengths and orange color etc. According to his atatements,he is totally incompetent as an FBI Director or a good loyal babysitter. He’s lost his integrity completely. All he can do now is make up lies.

47. Gato

April 18, 2018 at 7:09 am

“Crosses the line of professionalism?”
    Baby, that train left the station a long time ago re Comey.

48. Olivia ms Pikus

April 19, 2018 at 1:18 am

Poor Me”” Poor Me”” He should go out and have a drink with Hogg!!

49. Sherry Terry

April 19, 2018 at 3:41 am

These folks who are calling us Trump supporters dumb and racist are too stinking funny. They have drank the “obama/clinton kool-aid” . lol …and swallowed it in big big gulps!! WE and our awesome President are so NOT the ones who are dumb and racist, but bless their hearts…”the drink” has taken hold and they cannot think for themselves. They need obama and clinton to speak for them and tell them what is best and what they need and what to think. lol GOD BLESS THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!!
    **NOTE** DO NOT write to me and tell me i didn’t put clinton and obama in capitols. I KNOW I didn’t.

50. Scott

April 19, 2018 at 8:16 pm

All the people who are stating negative comments about Comey are the uneducated people who voted for Trump. They represent racist at the highest level. It okay that Trump talk negatively about everyone but Comey stands up to him. Comey is a strong man that would not take Trump shit and you people are Trump supporters who refuse to see how bad he is for the country. Do any of you believe in the decency of mankind? Do you have any morals at all? Trump will bring this country down. We will go into another bad recession and you fools who are the uneducated whites that voted for him will be in worst shape than ever. All through the election they referred to you as the uneducated whites, how do you feel about that? Remember, there have been an increase in jobs but I bet you uneducated votes did not benefit from the increase in jobs. You are still unemployed and waiting on government handouts. You can always ask Trump for a loan.

• Auntcon

April 21, 2018 at 4:34 am

Scott…you are the misinformed individual. I quote you-“We will go into another bad recession and you fools who are the uneducated whites that voted for him will be in worst shape than ever. All through the election they referred to you as the uneducated whites, how do you feel about that? Remember, there have been an increase in jobs but I bet you uneducated votes did not benefit from the increase in jobs. You are still unemployed and waiting on government handouts”.

I for one have never had a single hand out in my entire life. I am college educated and the rest of us that are also college educated have the foresight to see where crooked Hillary would have taken this country…She would have taken the USA all the way to Hell, finishing what Obama had started. Get wiser, it will do you some good.

51. Auntcon

April 21, 2018 at 4:28 am

Comey was in Clinton’s pocket before he was ousted. He is a ‘small’ person and I am not referring to his stature. He lost his behind the scenes income when he was put out of the FBI and I am glad he is gone. Swamp resident he was.

52. Russ Fincham

April 23, 2018 at 12:01 am

He needs to be prosecuted for leaking info that belonged to the Government & obstructing justice in the Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch MATTER. And once convicted let him loose his ENTITLEMENT. His pension……