FINAL SHOWDOWN – Sheriff Joe Slaps Obama With New Birth-Certificate Bombshell

The Barack Obama birther conspiracy has followed Obama since he first announced his intent for the presidency.

Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, after conducting several investigations into Obama, will soon be revealing the findings of his digging. His intent was not to find out where Obama was born, but to get to the bottom of the allegedly forged birth certificate Obama provided as documentation, as per WND.

“I’m the chief law enforcement officer elected by the people. I have a right to investigate and speak out. I’m not talking about where he came from. I don’t care where he came from. We’re working on a fraudulent, forged government document. That’s what we are doing,” Arpaio stated on CNN.

This makes a lot of sense because with Obama’s eight years almost up, it doesn’t matter where he was born at this point. He’s already been the president of this country for two terms—finding out he was never supposed to run in the first place would just be salt in the wound.

But having our government allegedly forge a document to keep Obama in power is a scary thought. And this is exactly why we elected Donald Trump: to drain the swamp. Now, the tables seem to be turned, and the liberals are the ones turning into the “conspiracy theorists.”

With Obama out the door, liberals are crowding social and mainstream media with talks of Russia this and Taiwan that, claiming that Donald Trump being elected is akin to the end of freedom, which makes little to no sense.

Arpaio launched his “Cold Case Posse” investigation after a petition from his constituents, expressing their worries on the matter, was presented to him. In 2012, Arpaio appeared at a news conference to state there was probable cause to believe that Obama’s birth certificate released to the public was a forgery created on a computer.

The former sheriff is known for his strict enforcement on immigration laws, so it makes sense that he would stand behind this investigation until it is finished.

His Posse advised that they believe the forgers committed two crimes—one, that the White House created a forged document, and second, that they presented it to the residents of Maricopa County as “proof” that Obama was born in 1961 in Hawaii.

The investigators added that they have evidence suggesting that Obama’s Selective Service card was fake, based on an examination of the postal date stamp on the document, which adds more evidence to their case.

In addition, records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by passengers arriving on international flights coming into the United States in the month of August 1961, viewed at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., were missing the documents for the week of President Obama’s birth.

It wouldn’t be so suspicious if the arrival records from the Immigration and Naturalization Service for the week of Obama’s birth weren’t missing.

Do you think Arpaio is right about Obama’s records? Please share this story on Facebook and tell us what you think because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Source: Angrypatriotmovement

1. Gail Currin

December 15, 2016 at 7:30 am

I think he needs to investigate and let the people know what he finds out.

2. ChuckB

December 15, 2016 at 7:41 am

I just want the truth to come out In PUBLIC. Everyone should know the actual truth, not the liberal fabrication.

3. deplorable me

December 15, 2016 at 8:00 am

I have always felt that he was not born in the US. He has certainly never
    shown a love for this country.

4. david

December 15, 2016 at 8:07 am

A fake, a fraud a thief a muslin of the first order who hates america while pertending as he steals taxpayer money. now he is a traitor along with his bud hillary and they both need to be tried an death penalty. Now folks remember the rosenbergs (spies) 50-60 put to death. besides which then we are not having to pay potus pension and etc. save us a lot of funds and take back all the money he has stolen and put back in gov

• marjorie

December 15, 2016 at 10:01 pm

100% with you david. i have seen the evidence and also a video of obama stating that he was born in kenya. his grandmother also states that he was born in kenya.

5. Kerry Bindon

December 15, 2016 at 8:27 am

Its been obvious for a long time that Obamas birth certifucate was a forgery. now he no longer have the sec of states snd cia’s asassination depts to deploy that the truth would finally come out just like pizzagate and that Mr Michael Obama is a transgenderite how they have managed to fool so many people for so long is the real story and mystery here

6. Michelle

December 15, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Impeach him and send him to the front of the firing squad

7. Char

December 15, 2016 at 5:20 pm

You people are blooming loons.

8. Diana Deanda

December 15, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Yes I do agree that this matter is very important,Obama has to be held accountable and everyone that helped with the cover up and the white house better not say that Russia is involved justice needs to be served

9. ANNIE ROBINSON

December 15, 2016 at 10:08 pm

YES I believe all of this is true and Every one in the whitehouse knew but did nothing about it.

10. Flo brenna

December 16, 2016 at 3:48 am

I agree with all that has been said, the Obama are an ungrateful bunch of bas$$$$$$$$$$$

11. Sabrina

December 16, 2016 at 5:10 am

I don’t believe he’s American..why did it take so long for him to show it when he took office…it took him a year or so to show it….was it because he had to find someone to make him one??????.

12. Trish Anon

December 19, 2016 at 5:43 am

Hello? Barry Soetoro (aka Obama) never was an American citizen.Period. Do your research. Remember Alinsky taught Barry (and Hillary, et al) that “PERCEPTION is more powerful than reality/truth”. That, in combination with Soros’ billions which bought Obama the Presidency (with the help of some weird national guilt that white America keeps incorrectly taking on concerning slave trading (1619 black slaves first brought to America by Dutch traders)where whites keep feeling guilty/sorry for black people. I don’t. I wasn’t alive in 1619. I was never involved in black slave commerce. Were you? I don’t take on the sins of others. That’s not my business. Nor do I feel guilty for the sins of others down through the ages of man. Nor do I feel I must redress other persons sins. Do you? THAT is why I didn’t vote for Obama. I was voting for content of character rather than color of skin.Do I feel sorry for black people? No. Some of the most intelligent, honorable, wise, generous, beautiful, loving, talented, competent fabulous human beings I’ve ever met throughout my life have been black people. LOTS of them. They don’t need me to feel sorry for them. (Perhaps sometimes they should feel sorry for stumbling-bumbling me! LOL) I hate tellin’ you but black people are the greatest, until like everyone else, they prove they aren’t. But, Obama? He never was an American. It just goes to show that if you buy the law you can get away with ANYTHING. We sure are in a most exciting period of American history. Wow.

13. Carmen

December 19, 2016 at 9:11 am

I always believe he was not borne in the US, he’s a lier and a Muslim. They should put him jail.