Footage Of Hurricane Irma Making Landfall In The Caribbean Shows How Strong The Storm Is

A footage of the Hurricane Irma landing in the Caribbean showed how strong and powerful the storm is.

The clip was posted on YouTube by PTZtv, and it was a video take from St. Martin’s Maho Beach camera at a AAA Rent-A-Car in the area.

The wind in this hurricane is reaching a 185 mph and in the footage, you can see how powerful that is.

The National Hurricane Center alarmed that the devastating storm can cause catastrophic damage.

Irma is becoming a beast, and everyone should take this warning seriously.

Barbuda and St Martin were affected by the hurricane and this was the most powerful hurricane ever recorded in the area.

A weather station in Barbuda measured the wind gusts to 155 mph before disconnecting. The rise in water was almost 8 feet.

The hurricane is expected to weaken to Category 4 or 5 storm in the next two days, but that does not indicate it will be safer.

Irma is going toward the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the southeastern Bahamas and Florida, endangering U.S. Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands.

It has been forecast that Irma will hit Florida on Saturday with tropical-storm-force winds, and with most damaging power on Sunday. There is no way of knowing where exactly will hit, but one thing is sure – this is a powerful storm that can tear up everything on the way.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Vicky

September 6, 2017 at 6:20 pm

That is terrifying. Did you see the trees bending to the ground? WOW! I’m SO thankful that no one I personally love is caught up in all of that. I pray for these people daily. So sad…

2. Robbin Clark

September 6, 2017 at 6:25 pm

So violent! I am so sad and sickened for this island of St. Martin, especially. My husband and I spent a beautiful week there 22 years ago. About 6 m months later a hurricane took out this wonderland. It has taken many years to rebuild and now it’s destroyed again.

3. Victor Louie

September 6, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Wow, it should slow down a bit when it hits Florida.

4. paulette

September 7, 2017 at 1:26 am

Im in Fla and live in a mobile home,im getting out but figure im out of a place to live now,God have mercy

• Jack

September 7, 2017 at 5:41 pm

I hear you Paulette. I live in central Florida, in a mobile home, I’m leaving tomorrow or Saturday morning, and I don’t expect to ever again see this place standing.

5. Debi

September 7, 2017 at 5:23 am

No one can stand up against this mega storm. I’m in Florida and hoping to be able to get out before it hits. God be with us all. Stay safe, everyone.

6. Frederick Flambeaux

September 7, 2017 at 6:46 pm

There are lots of adverts here and they are ALL a complete con.
    This website will be going on my “never visit” list.

7. Pingback: TERRIFYING HURRICANE IRMA FOOTAGE SURFACES – This Is Bad… – AnyPolitics